HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:47 am

lol but we are classy and we won't make like Yuna fans did last season after the Olys and say Yuna is a sore loser for crying.
Basically she is crying because they didn't overscored her enough, she didn't even deserve the second place lol
she should be thankful and kiss Amano in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldmao

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:47 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
goldmao wrote:
Yu Na crying?! She should be happy that judges love her so much that she gets the highest PCs (66,something) 2 points more than miki...and that with two sloppy performances...really... girl don't be so pathetic xP

Don't be mean! She was so close in winning her second title, it's normal she is disappointed. Remember, it's not the skater's fault. I am absolutely thrilled Miki won gold, but that doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for a good skater who fails to have the performance he/she wanted. Remember Mao cried after Vancouver too.

Miki is the champion! And Caro skated beautifully. Mao was underscored and Amano will burn in hell like I've said.

I am sorry if I am being mean towards Yu Na but she's praised too much anyways, she should try to face the truth, that she should be happy about the second place because the performance would have gained less scores if her name wouldn't be Yu Na Kim Queen of the Ice Razz 1 point between her an miki overall...what a joke lol!

But anyways congratualtions to Miki! Hopefully next year all the skaters will be back to their top forms!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jirachiness
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 am

linglang wrote:
jirachiness wrote:
Could I just say that Mao's jumps seem so effortless. Despite being off, she looked like she was floating.

I felt the same. Although I was watching it on my PC, she looked faster and smoother. I want to rewatch it on TV.

Mao did very, very well. I'm so proud of her. She wasn't in her good shape at all. We don't know why though. But, she didn't run away. She fought with all her energy. She is a genuine athlete.

I just want Mao to take good rest. I even want her to take a season off, which I don't think will happen, because Mao loves competition. If she competes next season, as other posters say, I hope she keeps Liebestraume FP next season too. It's such a beautiful program and I really want to see a perfect one.

Mao is never forthcoming about her real condition during competition, I find. There is so much more about her life that is not open to us, which is definitely a good thing. So we actually have no idea what is going on. From the moment I saw the slumped shoulders, I thought that it would be an off skate, she just wasn't into it. But oh how she fought. Now it's time to step back and relax. I for one want her to rest for a bit and gain back her health.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 am

MaoChan756 wrote:
WTF is she crying for?
I am sorry - But its basically her own mistakes which gave her a silver and not gold medal!

What is she fucking crying for? She is like the most over scored skater of all history!
Okay if she is crying saying that 'Oh I don't deserved these marks'...
Then I am okay with it! Just wait and watch how her fans will start massive campaign saying how Miki should not have got gold bla bla bla...(again the whole Japanese-Korean war thing!)
So STUPID!
Seriously woman - Its your damn fault!
Don't think of yourself so highly!!...
If she would have competed at least at 4CC! It would have helped her with some competition experience! (she could have corrected what was wrong!)

http://www.isuresults.com/results/wc2011/wc2011_Ladies_FS_Scores.pdf
Take a look at her PCS - a judge gives her all 9/9.25 - except one place where he/she gives her 8.75!
I mean if that is not favoritism?! What is it?! Suspect

YOU get over yourself.. WTF! You have no idea what they are all going thru and it is people like you who fuel the flames of hate between Mao and Yuna. She is her own person... she can cry if she wants to. Who are you to ask what she is crying for. None of your god damn business. So many emotions when a competition ends. You are projecting your STUFF on her. And Miki was clean but souless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 am

MaoChan756 wrote:
WTF is she crying? Very Happy
I am sorry - It might be the first time I am giggling about someone shedding tears?

What is she fucking crying for? She is like the most over scored skater of all history!
Okay if she is crying saying that 'Oh I don't deserved these marks'...
Then I am okay with it! Just wait and watch how her fans will start massive campaign saying how Miki should not have got gold bla bla bla...(again the whole Japanese-Korean war thing!)
So STUPID!
Seriously woman - Its your damn fault!
Don't think of yourself so highly!!...

http://www.isuresults.com/results/wc2011/wc2011_Ladies_FS_Scores.pdf
Take a look at her PCS - a judge gives her all 9/9.25 - except one place where he/she gives her 8.75!
I mean if that is not favoritism?! What is it?! Suspect

I think she cried because she lost again. One year passed since the Olympics where she seemed unbeatable, and since than the so-called "figure skating queen" couldn't win a single competition!!! That must be horrible. No matter what, after so many times when she got much higher scores than she would deserve it, I can't feel sorry for her. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I think. She is the most overscored skater who now maybe wishes that she had retired after her glorious Olympic win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 am

Come on guys. We don't know what Yuna's crying about. We're not Yuna. For all we know, Yuna could be upset that she didn't give her country the performance she had hoped for. I'm sure doing this meant a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supportmaoasada
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 am

Actually Yuna cries in the podium?
maybe ISU people said something touching to her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 am

Congrats Miki Smile !!! I'm very happy for her!! And I thought Mao did quite well considering her season and all she has been through, good job girl! Now, let's just relax Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
jirachiness
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 am

periperi wrote:
Come on guys. We don't know what Yuna's crying about. We're not Yuna. For all we know, Yuna could be upset that she didn't give her country the performance she had hoped for. I'm sure doing this meant a lot to her.

I totally agree with this observation. Yuna wanted her Free Skate as a tribute to Korea. Of course she would want to do it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:53 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
goldmao wrote:
Yu Na crying?! She should be happy that judges love her so much that she gets the highest PCs (66,something) 2 points more than miki...and that with two sloppy performances...really... girl don't be so pathetic xP

Don't be mean! She was so close in winning her second title, it's normal she is disappointed. Remember, it's not the skater's fault. I am absolutely thrilled Miki won gold, but that doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for a good skater who fails to have the performance he/she wanted. Remember Mao cried after Vancouver too.

Miki is the champion! And Caro skated beautifully. Mao was underscored and Amano will burn in hell like I've said.

Well said Lady in Black. Who are we to say Yuna shouldnt cry or be disappointed. Dont you think sometimes fans can be so cruel and ALSO expect so much. As you said Mao was disappointed in Vancouver and it was clear with that pout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 am

LOL WE SHOULD START A MOVEMENT: MAO, KEEP LIEBESTRAUME FOR NEXT SEASON Cheering Cheering Cheering

AND PLZ HIRE A FUCKING GREAT CHOREO TO MAKE AN AMAZING SP !!! (NOT TAT, I LOVE HER BUT NO)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 am

I think Mao needs a clean break and have fresh new programs.. Maybe Yuka will choreo for her. But what do I know about what Mao needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 am

I edited the post before you people replied to it!
It was just a bit of anger and pain about Mao which was talking -
and am sorry about it!

But I maintain the claim - THAT IT WAS HER OWN FAULT THAT SHE LOST IT!
I believe she is a great skater!
Even better than Miki!
But you can't sit on your throne and just claim - I will only participate in a single event - the big one and win it!
Seriously - Mao did not do that in Olympics 2010 - (even how much we knew Mao wanted to perform her best at Olympics)
Even how good you are! Even if you are best for now...
You got to strive and keep on participating in competitions -

Plus she is not known to shed tears!
The only time I know she did was when she skated her best after her Olympics FP!
So nothing comes to my mind why she cried - except for her performance or medal color!

Last edited by MaoChan756 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldmao

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 am

I'd like Mao to keep Liebesträume as well! But I'd prefer a new SP Very Happy
That's my own little selfish wish for next season LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 am

People cry when they are released from so much stress too. The reason she cried may be a spontaneous physiological reaction, may not be an emotional one.

Last edited by linglang on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 am

I really feel sorry for Yuna crying! I hope she learns from this experience, it's not easy to skate after 1 year absence. Also I'm devastated for Mao. But Miki was majestic! She is so consistent! Love this girl.
Also Kanako being places behind Ksenia is wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 am

Hi, everyone, I'm new to here.

Congrats to Miki!

I'm also for the idea that Mao should keep the Liebestraume FP for another season. I only got to see a little bit of Mao's performance because the online streaming was off. I haven't got to see Mao's complete performance tonight, and may choose not to watch it in the near future. The reason is that I'm still waiting for the perfect clean Liebestraume program from Mao.

Thank you all for the sharing of Mao's news in the past season. I enjoy this forum a lot!

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 am

linglang wrote:
People cry when they are released from so much stress too. The reason she cried may be a spontaneous physiological reaction, not emotional one.

YES... a release... I think the release is emotional. Yuna and Mao both had a difficult year in different ways. New coaches, new training... for Mao her country having one of the worst natural catastrophes in recent history. Lots of pressure to release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:01 am

I really hope Mao keeps her LP for next season so she can work to perfect it without have to take time away from her training to work on a new LP. However, a new SP is desperately needed - and it should resemble her 07 and 08 SPs more than her 09 and 10 SPs. Perhaps Japanese music for the SP? Maybe something modern like Oda? She is headed in the right direction, but I think she needs some rest (and food poor BB was so frail out there!). I am excited to see this not-so-good season over, and I actually hope Mao does not do the Japan Open next year. Every year she has done it, with the exception of 06 and 08, she has skated far below her best, and it is an extra competition that just tires her out and is not necessary. She is still seeded - and we can only hope she gets the same GPs as Kostner!

MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 am

Welcome COHK! Smile flower

I also believe Mao should keep the Liebestraume FP for next season!
and have someone else choreograph her SP! (No Tat!)!
Seriously - It is simply so good! (I wonder if Mao would have skated something likewise at Olympics Cloud 9)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:04 am

dlnnyc wrote:
linglang wrote:
People cry when they are released from so much stress too. The reason she cried may be a spontaneous physiological reaction, not emotional one.

YES... a release... I think the release is emotional. Yuna and Mao both had a difficult year in different ways. New coaches, new training... for Mao her country having one of the worst natural catastrophes in recent history. Lots of pressure to release.

No it's not equal. I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I dare say if you a man you don't understand girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:04 am

kaarolcia wrote:
Mao's LP, British Eurosport commentary Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5icvVbMEo10&p=1777E85DD1CFA17F

Thanks! As always, British guys are so nice.

I agree with them that Mao lacked her usual spark. She was clearly struggling in the second half of the program. Her footwork wasn't as smooth as before. And the mistake on her spin. However, I don't agree her 3A warranted a downgrade. It should be a UR, not a downgrade. But Amano UR'ed Kanako's 3-3, so whatever. At least, he ratified Mao's flips this time.

I think something definitely happened during the delay, because Mao's condition was so much better in February and she was looking to peak for Worlds. I feel there could be a injury or some personal issues that is causing her mental fatigue/stress. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dawnsherearequiet

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 am

Last edited by dawnsherearequiet on Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:08 am

Yuna cried? Laugh
Tasting the poison baby?
Forgive me but I'm eager to see the videos calling her a crybaby and how she's a shame to all siver medalists in the world.

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 am

Dani-Chan wrote:
LOL WE SHOULD START A MOVEMENT: MAO, KEEP LIEBESTRAUME FOR NEXT SEASON Cheering Cheering Cheering

AND PLZ HIRE A FUCKING GREAT CHOREO TO MAKE AN AMAZING SP !!! (NOT TAT, I LOVE HER BUT NO)

This is what I don't understand. In the past TAT choreographed some exhibition programmes for Mao that were true masterpieces, why can't she do the same for sp?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers   Today at 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down

World Championships 2011 - Reports, spoilers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next