HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE ICE 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Check the backup link Shikure posted few posts above!
Around 1.39-1.41 - You see Taka going for a kiss and Mao pushing him away!
He falls - I feel this was part of the program...
Quite funny actually! Razz

This kiss here - might be unexpected and quick -
Taka stole the moment and kissed her cheek - and Mao goes like -
"Hey that was ruse! Very Happy"
Mao's reaction is so cute! AND I AM SO SHIPPING MAO-TAKA! ♥♥♥

They have such a chemistry that Mao shares with no other skater!
And I understand the hatred towards Taka - Its not only from Mao fans but also from fans of other female skaters - Seriously The Ice 2011 has been all about Mao and Taka! The press must surely be giving em a serious spotlight!...
There's def going to be a kind of jealousy among the fans for what these two share...
Whatever it is - Love - Friendship - It is def growing strong! Wub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Maowataiyo Thank you so much for the kiss gif!!! Love Hearts
And thank your for the tips about diffrent skating boots earlier in this thread, I'm just a newbie skating for fun. You sound like an expert though Very Happy

To the Mao-Taka shippers...
Remember Tat said that Mao's expression would improve when falling in love!!!

Mao's expression, edges and speed has definetly improved. And her new confidence makes her even more beautiful than usual.
I think she's finally in a training environment where she feels happy and safe. Just wished she would change her LP next season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm

[hr][quote="ClairDeMao"][b]Maowataiyo [/b]Thank you so much for the kiss gif!!! Love Hearts
And thank your for the tips about diffrent skating boots earlier in this thread, I'm just a newbie skating for fun. You sound like an expert though Very Happy

Mao's expression, edges and speed has definetly improved. And her new confidence makes her even more beautiful than usual.
I think she's finally in a training environment where she feels happy and safe. Just wished she would change her LP next season![/quote]

why would you like her to change her fs?

(liebestraum is a superb program one off my favourite fs of her)[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
ClairDeMao wrote:
Maowataiyo Thank you so much for the kiss gif!!! Love Hearts

I think she's finally in a training environment where she feels happy and safe. Just wished she would change her LP next season!

why would you like her to change her fs?

(liebestraum is a superb program one off my favourite fs of her)

I think it's confirmed that Mao will use liebestraum for this season and I hope she can skate to that with some real emotion.
We all know Mao is always so into her program but a lovely 20 years old girl like her skates to liebestraum (Dream of Love) by thinking her dogs?
Maybe she doesn't feel she is in love with someone but at least she can feel that she is loved by someone. Love Hearts

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

shikure, i respect your opinion and your amazing contributions to the forum. actually your comment that mao thinks of her dogs skating to liebestraum made me chuckle a little, but i have to stick up for mao a little bit here. well, not just mao, but all skaters so dedicated to the time-consuming craft of skating that they don't let the hormones (or the heart) get in the way. or maybe they haven't been lucky (or unlucky) enough to get carried away by a love affair yet. a lot of skaters live sheltered lives--not every skater, but quite a few of the most dedicated ones do.

what's my point? Smile i don't think it's necessary for mao to fall in love to skate with great impact. expression is a skill and it can be improved, even though some were born with greater natural talent for expressing than others.

i feel that mao is well on her way, in terms of her emotional expression. perhaps it is rude to say--i apologize to any yeonah or mao fan who might take offense--but i honestly doubt that yeonah kim is all that much more experienced, compared to mao--hasn't she dedicated her life to skating, worked just as hard as mao at perfecting her craft? she's just been better coached with regards to emoting, she's had more suitable programs choreographed for her. for the record even though i like both yeonah and mao, i don't necessarily prefer yeonah's method of emoting to mao's, i'm just speculating that if you ask the average fan they'll likely rank yeonah as 'more expressive' than mao.

as a fan of mao's i don't want her to experience heartbreak just so she can skate to 'je suis malade' and be convincing. of course she could fall blissfully in love and experience all kinds of wonderful things outside skating and it would likely help her mature as a person- and her emotional expression could improve, that would be ideal. but how many love affairs result in bliss, generally speaking?

i just feel it's not necessary to _have lived_ in order to convince the audience for 4 minutes on the ice. acting and mime coaches can do that for ballet dancers. i'm sure if team sato feels that mao needs outside assistance they will seek it. sorry for the long post--i could have just said, i'd rather mao convincingly faked sadness than feel genuinely sad.

one last thing--i think with jupiter mao has taken a huge step forward. my guess as an outsider watching on youtube is, people in the audience can feel mao's love more emphatically than before, and mao too has a greater sense of their profound appreciation and love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 am

shikure wrote:
I just realized the file is on 2ch then I uploaded the file to youtube.
from 2CH
If the link doesn't work for you, please go youtube backup
Pls don't share with anyone out of this forum since I have no copyright of this file.
I will remove the file once if there is any issue.

shikure wrote:
Taka: Embarassed I will never forget anything... lol!

ETA: after the kiss, I feel Taka held Mao's hand so tide...somehow he is extremely nervous. then when I went back to check other performance http://youtu.be/1G9dHpgeiGY what Taka was doing during 1:17~1:20.. Embarassed

lol! Are you hinting that Taka-chan is scheming to eventually kiss her?Embarassed Razz Embarassed

kaarolcia wrote:
I guess the Japanese are more sensitive when it comes to kissing friends or making fun of sb by dressing them as a girl. I remember there was a French figure skating show with some male skaters (eg. Brian Joubert) dressed as girls in one number. And noone made a big deal out of it..

I think that Takahiko dressing up in drag is not a big deal. A lot of comedians dress up in drag too. The kiss might offend and enrage a few jealous fans. Mao having such an innocent image makes a lot a men feel very protective of her. When Plushenko asked Mao to kiss his cheek (at the Olympics), a Japanese sports announcer (jokingly) said: What is Plushenko doing to our precious Mao! It made the news. But it was also flattering that someone like Plushenko would take such an interest in Mao.

skfan wrote:
sorry for the long post--i could have just said, i'd rather mao convincingly faked sadness than feel genuinely sad.

one last thing--i think with jupiter mao has taken a huge step forward. my guess as an outsider watching on youtube is, people in the audience can feel mao's love more emphatically than before, and mao too has a greater sense of their profound appreciation and love.

I enjoyed reading your post. I think I know what you mean. I feel a bit of sadness when I watch her Jupiter EX because I realize that Mao was heartbroken. Mother Nature broke her heart. If we could all take back that heartache, we would. Maybe that is why a lot of people think that there is something different about Mao.Like a Star @ heaven The intent behind her EX is quite beautiful and it shows.

Last edited by Spacey on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:54 am

I don't understand the Taka hate whatsoever. Overzealous fans honestly need to get over themselves. It's an ice show meant to entertain the audience. And a tiny peck on the cheek at that! Mao wasn't offended, so again, several fanatics typing away need not be offended. It was so cute and innocent I can't... silent

Anyway, I'd like to see the full clips and more fluff if possible. There wasn't enough fluff this year regarding The ICE (most likely because of the recent situation). Backstage/behind-the-scenes clips, practice (well, there were some of Taka-Mao), and when they all get together and go out/eat together, etc. There was also no Mai-Mao interaction. Sad

...on another note, Taka should never dress in drag again. EVER. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Spacey, thank you for your kind words. That's exactly what I meant.
And whoa. Taka said I will never forget? Forgive me for asking but, exactly what did he say? was it something sorta like... 一生涯忘れない?   ^__^

If he really said that then it begs for a Batsuchan fanfic. I'll never forget our one kiss? The one time I held you in my arms--even though it was for a show and in front of thousands of people? LOL

*makes serious face* I think those upset with Taka might feel that Mao's pure image sets her apart. Perhaps these fans aren't ready to see her image in anyway 'sullied'--not that an innocent peck on the cheek sullies anyone in _my_ opinion, but... well... *shrugs*

I think Taka can survive any number of haters--isn't having haters a sign that he's really made it into the upper stratosphere of stardom?

If he really likes Mao, maybe he wouldn't care if the entire audience hates him, as long as Mao returns his feelings. *wipes tear, puts down shoujo manga* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:20 pm

skfan wrote:
Spacey, thank you for your kind words. That's exactly what I meant.
And whoa. Taka said I will never forget? Forgive me for asking but, exactly what did he say? was it something sorta like... 一生涯忘れない?   ^__^

If he really said that then it begs for a Batsuchan fanfic. I'll never forget our one kiss? The one time I held you in my arms--even though it was for a show and in front of thousands of people? LOL
Haha no Razz
I have read somewhere that the "I will never forget" comment was about the whole dressing up in drag situation. Taka forgot his costume twice during the whole tour. That's why other skaters made him dress in drag, as a form of punishment. So afterwards Taka commented, that it was very embarassing and now he will never forget anything Laugh

However, I think that Taka and Mao had to have a talk after this kiss Razz And for sure it begs for a fic too Yep! Laugh

More on THE ICE topic: I love the "Moves like Jagger" group number. It makes me smile, boys are great! And I have to admit that I can't stop looking at Taka, whoa, he rocks!... Faint2 Sweatdrop Too sweet!
I have never heard this song before and now I can't stop listening to it! Boogie It even made me jump around my room and dance this morning Laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 pm

ahahha. thank you kaarolcia for clarifying. i see, so taka learned his lesson because of the severity of his punishment Smile that dashes my romantic fantasy, but, LOL, it was fun to picture for a minute.

on topic again--does anyone know if the september 10 (?) airing will be entirely from the osaka show? will we get to see a different performance of jupiter from a different city as well as mao's new TAT-choreographed exhibition number?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 pm

kaarolcia wrote:
More on THE ICE topic: I love the "Moves like Jagger" group number. It makes me smile, boys are great! And I have to admit that I can't stop looking at Taka, whoa, he rocks!...
I have never heard this song before and now I can't stop listening to it! It even made me jump around my room and dance this morning

skfan wrote:

sunny I suspect you’d be very good at writing fanfic too! Crying or Very sad I miss Batsuchan too. Fanfic or no fanfic, she’s always fun.Smile I am not exactly the most consistent in my visits to this forum. I'm sure she is just very busy.clown

skfan wrote:
ahahha. thank you kaarolcia for clarifying. i see, so taka learned his lesson because of the severity of his punishment that dashes my romantic fantasy, but, LOL, it was fun to picture for a minute.

cyclops Perhaps he had too much Mao in his mind and kept on forgetting his costume.

skfan wrote:
on topic again--does anyone know if the september 10 (?) airing will be entirely from the osaka show? will we get to see a different performance of jupiter from a different city as well as mao's new TAT-choreographed exhibition number?

I don’t know. I hope they broadcast the last show from Osaka. It sounds like a lot of fun. I don’t think Mao did her other EX that day. Maybe they can include it somehow…Razz I’m just wishing. The September broadcast is on normal HDTV. The August broadcast is on Broadcasting Satellite. I'm speculating that the August broadcast will be more lengthy and complete. Maybe shikure knows…study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 am

Spacey wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:
More on THE ICE topic: I love the "Moves like Jagger" group number. It makes me smile, boys are great! And I have to admit that I can't stop looking at Taka, whoa, he rocks!...
I have never heard this song before and now I can't stop listening to it! It even made me jump around my room and dance this morning

Spacey, I love to look at Charlie and Taka's step, they are amazing. Others are good too but they are so amazing. I love Taka's new SP too, since he looks like man now...lol...Taka went to states to fine-tune his programs and we may see something better than we have seen now even what we saw now is good.

Spacey wrote:
skfan wrote:

I don’t know. I hope they broadcast the last show from Osaka. It sounds like a lot of fun. I don’t think Mao did her other EX that day. Maybe they can include it somehow…Razz I’m just wishing. The September broadcast is on normal HDTV. The August broadcast is on Broadcasting Satellite. I'm speculating that the August broadcast will be more lengthy and complete. Maybe shikure knows…study

Spacey, I hear you are calling me... Many Hearts
http://weblog.ctv.co.jp/theice/tHkfEAN
Based on schedule on the website, the length for September 10 is 35 mins longer (85 mins vs. 120 mins)
Before the staff closed her twitter, she did say the Jazz exhibition will be included in the full version.
Their original plan is adding those fluffs in th full version too. but i doubt if they will replace Aichi performance by Osaka performance even all of us know Osaka version is better Suspect
What we can expect is there will be Jazz exhibition and other programs not be released yet.

skfan, thanks your post about the expression Smile your long post makes me nervous since I am sort of afraid that I offend you by posting prior post ~since i am not native speaker for both English and Japanese, pls don't feel offended if I did write something odd. When I saw her saying she thought about her dogs for the program that really makes me feel a little bit sad. I love Mao whatever she does in the program is amazing since I am crazy fan of her and I only want her enjoy her life more.

Here is the clip released yesterday http://t.co/HUVfI17
Taka and Mao visited the rink before the charity show.

Taka and Mao also interviewed by TBS when they were in Osaka.
Both of their official website update the information and TBS will broadcast that on August 11.
http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2011/08/sp-c132.html
http://maimao-asada.com/news/2011/08/05/576/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 am

shikure, please don't feel that way. your comment didn't offend me at all, and your English is as good as mine. i understood that you only want mao to be as happy as possible. if anything i was hypersensitive about that japanese comedian's joke, how mao needs to get a boyfriend and 'get busy' in order to beat YNK and miki.

anyway, to show Spacey appreciation for her kind words... here's my lame attempt to imitate Batsuchan.

Batsuchan please forgive me--I should have asked your permission first before sullying the term fanfic with this, but... Please know I love your fanfic gift to the forum so much that I allow myself to read only bits each week, so that I don't run out too soon. and imitation is the most sincere form of flattery ^__^

Anyway, here goes. Remember, Spacey, this is your fault Very Happy

After the last Osaka show, the cast is meeting with reporters who ask the usual questions, and some extra-prying ones about Taka's playful kiss during Taka and Mao's pair number. Having escaped from the reporters at last, Mao is talking to Jeff about something when behind her she hears Taka telling a reporter, 'I will never forget.'

Suddenly she realizes she's lost track of the conversation. It would be rude to say to Jeff, 'what did you say?' so Mao just smiles her sweet smile, knowing Jeff will eat it up and think he's got all her attention.

Later, on the bus back from the show, Mao itches to ask Taka, what is it that you will never forget. She thinks to herself, he'd better not be thinking of that kiss. We never rehearsed that kiss--he totally stole that from me! Wait, was that my first kiss? It doesn't count if it's not on the lips, she tells herself, recalling a scene from a LaLa manga.

She is not bold enough yet to confront him straight out. Just thinking back to the kiss makes her face feel hot, and she's grateful that the lighting on the bus is dim. To make sure no one sees her blush she looks out the window as if the scenery outside is just fascinating.

Taka is sitting two rows behind me, to the left. She thinks this, then asks herself when did she start taking note of where Taka sits, and with whom. Hanyu. That should be ok. Maybe.

Hanyu is never one to shy from direct inquiries. Kozuka-sempai, what were you talking about when you told the reporters you'd never forget?

Taka looks momentarily lost, like he doesn't know what Hanyu is talking about. Then he composes himself and says, oh, that. I look awful in drags. I'll never forget my costume again. Next time they might make me wear Mirai-chan's dress. Ha ha ha.

Mao smiles a bit. She doesn't know why it feels oddly deflating, that Taka was referring to dressing in drags.

Unbeknownst to Mao, Taka has stashed away Mao's clothes that he wore as punishment.

Pardon the cliches and lack of quotation marks and mixed up tenses and sheer crappiness! it was good to let out my inner fangirl Smile

ETA: this is just a joke, a parody, an attempt to imitate the immensely talented Batsuchan. of course i don't know Mao or Taka or Hanyu or Jeffrey Buttle, who they are as people, what's in their hearts. I meant no disrespect. If anybody was offended, please send me a pm and I'll delete this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 am

skfan wrote:
Anyway, here goes. Remember, Spacey, this is your fault Very Happy
Wow skfan! I take all the blame with gusto!Wink I love your story! Thank you! It is very sweet. You probably got it right. That is the way I picture Yuz! He is very intelligent and direct. Mao seeing Taka in a different way… Embarassed (I’m blushing). Taka-chan keeping Mao’s pink top (so sneaky)!Suspect Anytime you feel inspired, please share. Idea I knew you’d be good! I’m so happy! Like a Star @ heaven

Shikure thanks for the update on the broadcast. You’re right! Takahiko is wonderful to watch along with Charlie. I know Taka-chan has matured over the past couple of years. But I still love his programs from the 2008-2009 season. His SP Take Five and his LP Romeo and Juliet (by Yuka Sato) are probably my favorite. He is wearing the costume that dyed his skin purple and inspired this. But my favorite is this CM parody! So far, I like his new SP. I can’t wait until the season starts!I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 am

Spacey wrote:

Shikure thanks for the update on the broadcast. You’re right! Takahiko is wonderful to watch along with Charlie. I know Taka-chan has matured over the past couple of years. But I still love his programs from the 2008-2009 season. His SP Take Five and his LP Romeo and Juliet (by Yuka Sato) are probably my favorite. He is wearing the costume that dyed his skin purple and inspired this. But my favorite is this CM parody! So far, I like his new SP. I can’t wait until the season starts!I love you Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven

Spacey, I would like to hug and kiss ya Love Hearts Love Hearts
Take five is my all time favorite of Taka's program, then his romeo reminds me some funny stories about the program. one is the one you said the costume that dyed his skin purple and everyone took pics of that, the other is he said he will let Juliet die alone and won't die with her. Jazz sounds like good music choice for his style since he can do every move so precise.

Good news is we can see Taka's new FP earlier since he will be in Japan Open. in addition, ppl are guessing if he will show part of his FP in the PIW of next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:14 am

I also love those programs. 'Take Five' for the obvious reasons; it emphasized his skating quality and fitted his understated, relaxed body movement. 'Romeo and Juliet' literally felt like a long program to me. It seemed to take forever to finish, but in a good way. I can't exactly point my finger as to why though... Not to mention, that gorgeous inside spread eagle Taka always did at the end of the program. He also had such a charming EX that season. Many Hearts

Btw, does anyone know who is choreographing his LP for the upcoming season?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 am

periperi wrote:
I also love those programs. 'Take Five' for the obvious reasons; it emphasized his skating quality and fitted his understated, relaxed body movement. 'Romeo and Juliet' literally felt like a long program to me. It seemed to take forever to finish, but in a good way. I can't exactly point my finger as to why though... Not to mention, that gorgeous inside spread eagle Taka always did at the end of the program. He also had such a charming EX that season. Many Hearts

Btw, does anyone know who is choreographing his LP for the upcoming season?

He still uses Marina Zueva for his FP this year and hope he will have the inside spread eagle this season.
Taka chose and edit the music by himself this season and original plan is something "Latin" --> all we know now is he mixed two songs together~don't tell me he uses Mao's tango lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:33 am

periperi wrote:
He also had such a charming EX that season.
Yes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeSyqpR9c-A&playnext=1&list=PL89A3C44E480A24DE

Sandra Bezic choreographed it especially for him.

shikure thanks for the funny stories. Taka-chan is doing PIW? Yey! He's very busy this off-season. Japan Open!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:19 am

Spacey wrote:
periperi wrote:
He also had such a charming EX that season.
Yes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeSyqpR9c-A&playnext=1&list=PL89A3C44E480A24DE

Sandra Bezic choreographed it especially for him.

shikure thanks for the funny stories. Taka-chan is doing PIW? Yey! He's very busy this off-season. Japan Open!!!

I love the save the last dance for me~he was so shy and so cute~I love the way he did the eagle and put his hand on his face Smile

Taka-chan had done the Tokyo PIW and will do PIW Okazaki. The show will have best case for this year~ other than those regular like Shizuka, Takeshi Honda, Yukina Oda (love her), they will have Miki, Nobu, Taka, Yuruzu, Kanako-->and they have Midori Ito this time sunny
http://www.princehotels.co.jp/iceshow/schedule/#okazaki the official website
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 am

Did anyone watch today's show? Hope they included at least something that we didn't see during the first broadcast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 pm

anyone know when Mao's other exhibition will be broadcasted i really want to see it.. and i thought it would be posted today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 pm

A little bit more clearer flower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w6AZFTx1Bw

Nothing really new in this teaser. Mao said she didn't know the character of Mine Fujiko all too well. Kozu and Mao felt a little bashful about the close proximity they had to be when they first started practing their pair program. Kozu said in singles you never have to make eye contact with a person in front of you so it was awkward. At the end, Taka sans makeup said he was so embarrassed of his punishment. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:45 am

shikure wrote:
I love the save the last dance for me~he was so shy and so cute~I love the way he did the eagle and put his hand on his face Smile

Taka-chan had done the Tokyo PIW and will do PIW Okazaki. The show will have best case for this year~ other than those regular like Shizuka, Takeshi Honda, Yukina Oda (love her), they will have Miki, Nobu, Taka, Yuruzu, Kanako-->and they have Midori Ito this time sunny
cheers Me too! Loved all his programs that season! shikure for the info. Wow that is one impressive cast.

maowataiyo for the video! The quality is very good. I am going to keep the file on my desktop. Whenever I get the blues, I'll watch.

I captured this photo from the video at 2:07.

Question Exclamation Mao (blocked by a wet Adam) and Mai are pointing at Jeff. He's got red lipstick on his jaw. I wonder if that is where Taka-chan kissed him.Suspect Finally Takahiko got his revenge (against Jeff) for kissing Mao a few years ago!clown Razz Arrow Obviously I am kidding.cyclops The kiss was probably just a joke.Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 am

Spacey wrote:
shikure wrote:

cheers Me too! Loved all his programs that season! shikure for the info. Wow that is one impressive cast.

maowataiyo for the video! The quality is very good. I am going to keep the file on my desktop. Whenever I get the blues, I'll watch.

I captured this photo from the video at 2:07.

Question Exclamation Mao (blocked by a wet Adam) and Mai are pointing at Jeff. He's got red lipstick on his jaw. I wonder if that is where Taka-chan kissed him.Suspect Finally Takahiko got his revenge (against Jeff) for kissing Mao a few years ago!clown Razz Arrow Obviously I am kidding.cyclops The kiss was probably just a joke.Laughing

Clear version, thank you maowataiyo
looks like Jeff managed to escape from the kiss which they said looks like Taka wanted to plant a kiss on his lip... Smile
and yes, again, Adam got all wet ~the missing part so far is in the final show, after Amodio kissed Kanako, she kissed back ~ of course on cheek Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:21 am

shikure wrote:
looks like Jeff managed to escape from the kiss which they said looks like Taka wanted to plant a kiss on his lip... Smile
and yes, again, Adam got all wet ~the missing part so far is in the final show, after Amodio kissed Kanako, she kissed back ~ of course on cheek
lol! When Takahiko shows up in drag, Mao is standing right behind him completely oblivious or unperturbed by him.Laughing She just kept on dancing as if she was in her own little world. Kanako is so cute! I can't picuture Mao kissing anyone back. Unless, she was asked (like the way Plushenko did).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2011   

Back to top Go down

THE ICE 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next