HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

2011 bday project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: 2011 bday project   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but Mao's birthday is coming. Any ideas? Razz

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2011 bday project   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm

you know I have just thought about something really effective how about writing a postcard with all our good wished and now the important part is coming up it would be the perfect opportunity to write to mao about our wishes for her to try camerlengo is a future choreographer, and maybe write why he would be a good choice and worth to try!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WayCon

PostSubject: Re: 2011 bday project   Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

I like the idea of a postcard from all of us. Maybe we could splice together a group photo. Of course that means everyone would have to submit their photos, and someone would have to splice them together, but a long photo to Mao from some of her devoted fans might be fun and funny and raise her spirits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2011 bday project   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 am

i totally agree i find those special association like these really helpful since is some of the only time we will be able give her all our good wishes and maybe some music ideas or some special choregraphers she should try and of course it's not every day that we get the chance to send something to mao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WayCon

PostSubject: Re: 2011 bday project   Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 pm

If we made one big card, we could send one big "Happy Birthday." Underneath we could each give our own personal message. If a number of people want to say something, as individuals, about, say, choreographers, she'll get the message, I hope. But the overall message should probably be a simple statement of admiration and support. Imagine how you would feel if you got a birthday card that read, "Best wishes from all of us, but some of us think you should change your life, associate with different people, lose weight...," and so on. You'd probably have mixed feelings. I think you get my idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2011 bday project   Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
i totally agree i find those special association like these really helpful since is some of the only time we will be able give her all our good wishes and maybe some music ideas or some special choregraphers she should try and of course it's not every day that we get the chance to send something to mao

Would still be less work than the mega project last year! Unconscious

Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: 2011 bday project   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi everybody! Why don't we do what some of us did last year to celebrate Mao's birthday--get a birthday cake, say a little prayer/wish for Mao, and pig out! We can still be one and united even if we are all over the world in different time zones. This "eat-a-cake-and-make-a-wish" project is something all of us can do.

Join me!!! Daisies for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2011 bday project   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:14 am

I think I'll do that. :-)

And maybe I'll send something for her, too. Maybe a letter or a postcard. Gotta start drafting now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 bday project   

Back to top Go down

2011 bday project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1