HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 am

SpecialK wrote:
A little clip on Mao, Dai, Yuzuru arriving in Quebec... Nothing on Akiko on this one. Hope she got there safely, too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnWfdEIvBNI&feature=share

Will someone translate?

I guess we can use the haha link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 am

Russian channel is going to show ladies lp live, it called Russia 2. http://debilizator.tv/tv.cgi?kanal=7 I'm not sure if it works for non Russian users though No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:21 am

Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:
SpecialK wrote:
A little clip on Mao, Dai, Yuzuru arriving in Quebec... Nothing on Akiko on this one. Hope she got there safely, too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnWfdEIvBNI&feature=share

Will someone translate?

I guess we can use the haha link.

thank you for the vid and Akko left before them so she should be there for a while.
http://ameblo.jp/suzuki-akko/entry-11098445530.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:45 am

Batsuchan wrote:
Hmm…well I hope the PJ's jinx is over, but this kind of feels like the 2005 GPF all over again, except this time, Mao is like Irina Slutskaya, the established champion, and Liza is like Mao, the up-and-coming wunderkind who is too young to go to senior Worlds. silent

Totally how I feel! Neutral
The cliché coincidence of how history repeats itself...
But I'd say Mao is much more of a star than Irina was!
I'd hate to look at it as the end of the Mao-era! She needs to keep that status until Sochi...(and hopefully even after that)
Not trying to raise the pressure - But she will have to bring the game on if she wants a win!
I know its not her ultimate goal...But I still want her to win and show em how its done! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 am

THAAANKS polosatik for the link but I really would be devastatet iif i don't get to watch ladies sp, soo guys we who normaly rely on eurosport eed you'r help so if there is any link that shows ladies sp like hahasport please post it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 am

polosatik thank you! Thank you! For now it works for me, I'm seeing sport news, hopefully it will work on friday. I can't believe that the only skating that eurosport is airing is ice dance SD Evil or Very Mad

Last season, I was watching gp on tvali.ge Does anyone know if this channel is still broadcasting skating?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:54 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik thank you! Thank you! For now it works for me, I'm seeing sport news, hopefully it will work on friday. I can't believe that the only skating that eurosport is airing is ice dance SD Evil or Very Mad

Last season, I was watching gp on tvali.ge Does anyone know if this channel is still broadcasting skating?
The channel I posted should broadcast LP of ladies live, but I doubt it will work on Friday. No Maybe they will add it to schedule later.
ladies SP should broadcast channel Sport 2, http://www.piranya.com/video-russia.php?from=sport-2 Try it here. In russian it Спорт 2 . And it seems it's the only channel which is going to show Ladies sp live pale I hope this link will work for you guys at Friday !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:19 am

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

The channel I posted should broadcast LP of ladies live, but I doubt it will work on Friday. No Maybe they will add it to schedule later.
ladies SP should broadcast channel Sport 2, http://www.piranya.com/video-russia.php?from=sport-2 Try it here. In russian it Спорт 2 . And it seems it's the only channel which is going to show Ladies sp live pale I hope this link will work for you guys at Friday !!

Sorry I got too excited and thought that the link you posted, will air the ladies sp Embarassed
Thanks for the second link!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 am

what about that hahasport will it show the GPF, it showed all the gp so i can't imagine that it's not showing the GPF!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:32 am

ballerinamao wrote:
what about that hahasport will it show the GPF, it showed all the gp so i can't imagine that it's not showing the GPF!
I thought hahasport is broadcasting Eurosport and Eurosport 2. I doubt it has Russian channels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:03 pm

seriously this can'tbe possible I have soo looked forward to seeing Mao skate, and I really trusted eurosport Snow
and now they just suddenly two days before the competition decide to not broadcasting the event! and I just looked at icenenetwork and the price there is 39 dollars thats not something i can afford this month! Faint2
hmm i will just hope and pray that there is going to be some livestreams, and anyone know how or if you guys are going to watch JGPF later today i would love to but now that eurosport isn't showing it I will just hope that there will be some livelinks that will show, this situation is unbearable!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
seriously this can'tbe possible I have soo looked forward to seeing Mao skate, and I really trusted eurosport Snow
and now they just suddenly two days before the competition decide to not broadcasting the event! and I just looked at icenenetwork and the price there is 39 dollars thats not something i can afford this month! Faint2
hmm i will just hope and pray that there is going to be some livestreams, and anyone know how or if you guys are going to watch JGPF later today i would love to but now that eurosport isn't showing it I will just hope that there will be some livelinks that will show, this situation is unbearable!
You can try the ones I posted, don't panic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:52 pm

http://www.rai.it/dl/portale/GuidaProgrammi.html?refresh_ce
http://www.tv-tube.tv/tvchannels/watch/2821/rai-sport-2
Good news, Rai sport 2 will show GPF live Very Happy
Also I think it might be helpful if someone will add all links to the first post, so everyone can find it easily sunny

Last edited by polosatik on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:24 pm

awesome polosatik you really are a life saver! cheers Rockstar and like you said would be nice if someone will ad all links to the first post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:08 pm

I was just watching early morning news on TV Asahi awhile ago, around 6:25 am JST and they showed Mao's Latest Practice clips. 2 clips were shown, one was she's wearing her usual long sleeve Pink turtle sports top, she mainly practiced her SP program and lots of big, beautiful 2A's!!! The news announcer reported that Mao mostly concentrated on her 2A, and i saw her skating with lots of energy on them and landed huge, lovely 2A for at least 4 times in the clip.

The second clip, Mao was already wearing a short sleeve pink sports top that i haven't seen before, again she practiced her spins (all looking good!) , again her 2A's (many of them!) , there were alot of people watching the rehearsals and our Mao looks very good and in great shape! Last in the clip, Mao was seen attempting her 3A once and rotated and landed it perfectly, it was only once, but it was a big, beautiful 3A! Perhaps in a few more hours, the said clips will be uploaded in youtube. I have a feeling she will only go for the 2A, judging from her latest practice clips, but part of me also wanted her to do her 3A after seeing that one, beautiful 3A she landed in the morning practice. Thumbs up!

Go Mao!!! Good luck! cheers Happy dance Cheering Woot!

“Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.” ~ Wilma Rudolph

flower websites:
~ blog
~ youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:14 pm

purplemaze thank you so so much for the report, can't wait to see the video! Boogie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm soo happy to hear that, now I am even more excited to see her skate and relieved as well to hear her 3A looks good and actually after hearing that I wouldn't mind if she goes for it now! would loove to see the clips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:29 pm

purplemaze wrote:
I was just watching early morning news on TV Asahi awhile ago, around 6:25 am JST and they showed Mao's Latest Practice clips. 2 clips were shown, one was she's wearing her usual long sleeve Pink turtle sports top, she mainly practiced her SP program and lots of big, beautiful 2A's!!! The news announcer reported that Mao mostly concentrated on her 2A, and i saw her skating with lots of energy on them and landed huge, lovely 2A for at least 4 times in the clip.

The second clip, Mao was already wearing a short sleeve pink sports top that i haven't seen before, again she practiced her spins (all looking good!) , again her 2A's (many of them!) , there were alot of people watching the rehearsals and our Mao looks very good and in great shape! Last in the clip, Mao was seen attempting her 3A once and rotated and landed it perfectly, it was only once, but it was a big, beautiful 3A! Perhaps in a few more hours, the said clips will be uploaded in youtube. I have a feeling she will only go for the 2A, judging from her latest practice clips, but part of me also wanted her to do her 3A after seeing that one, beautiful 3A she landed in the morning practice. Thumbs up!

Go Mao!!! Good luck! cheers Happy dance Cheering Woot!

Thank you so much for the report "purplemaze" Many Hearts I'm really glad to know that Mao is looking great Happy dance Boogie Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 pm

You're welcome guys! Very Happy

I sure hope our reliable uploaders on youtube will post the clips soon. Thank you!

Yay! More clips were shown again on the same News channel, Mao in the same short sleeve pink top jumped two 3A ' s , i'm no techie expert but both looked good to me, although the first 3A looked bigger and in great speed rotation-wise, than the 2nd 3A she attempted just before her practice time ended. I guess we will have to wait till it's been uploaded on yt and perhaps our techie expert members (Okami, clovera and the rest) could check it and provide their insights to us. Smile

The just finished news also showed Mao's 3F 2L combi jumps and looked good to me and faster. Coach Sato was also seen nodding convincingly in the clip when after Mao landed her two 3A attempts. Smile
I'm already so excited! Woot!

“Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.” ~ Wilma Rudolph

flower websites:
~ blog
~ youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:05 pm

now I just got to be there for Friday morning practice... That would mean leaving home at 4:30AM but who cares!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:25 pm

short interview and practice clips....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fqqorq1JKrU

longer clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PD_Zr6INEZo#!

maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks to all for the lovely updates and link! Many Hearts

Totally one of the reasons I love this forum- even in a rush I can find the latest news to catchup w/out a hassle! You guys are wonderful. Thank you!

And gracias, gracias purplemaze for your awesome reports!Love Hearts It's so exciting to hear! There is also a part of me that wants to see the 3A in the free, but whatever Mao chooses to do I have major respect for her- she is so determined and gutsy to rework her jumps in front of everyone. Even if you're not a fan of hers I think people can't deny how strong she is to lay everything out there last season- vulnerabilities & all, and to come this far.....just...wow Mao.

Don't worry, chiyori! Mao's ray of light will revive you of your early morning and it'll be all worth it once you get there! Cheering

ETA: Thanks, KariDebate! Thumbs up! I love it and Zen Master Sato!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fefe_sky

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 pm

The height on the 3 axel Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:04 pm

I have a feeling that Mao might go for the 3A in the sp, her jumps look secure and her 3A looks great as well, it will be interesting to see what decision she at the ends takes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 pm

here is the starting order:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpf1112/SEG003.HTM

Mao is going to skate second last
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada   

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Final 2011/2012 @Quebec City, Canada
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next