HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Russian Nationals 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2009-01-08
Location : Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Russian Nationals 2011   Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:19 am

Plushenko gave his comeback with his SP today.
His score: Plushenko - SP Score: 88.24 (42.30+45.94) 9.11 8.61 9.36 9.32 9.54 0.00
His program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiUbd0z9Wp4

I don't have any other informations because I got that news only via Twitter but I thought I'd share that with you. And some members will have the results or even the details ?! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:49 am

josling, thanks for starting the thread! This youtube channel has all the short dances and pairs from today: http://www.youtube.com/user/avroraagata1?feature=watch

Also, this is the link to the scores, but it is in russian, sorry: http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1112/nat2012/index.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 am

Ladies SP just started. You can watch here: http://tvali.eu/gadget.php?channel=70954

The results are here: http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1112/nat2012/SEG109.HTM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 am

Who would have thought Adelina will deliver and Liza crumble to pressure? I love both girls but I knew it was to early to crown Liza "Miss Consistency". Both are too young for that. I wish them both good luck in the Lp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2009-01-08
Location : Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Who would have thought Adelina will deliver and Liza crumble to pressure? I love both girls but I knew it was to early to crown Liza "Miss Consistency". Both are too young for that. I wish them both good luck in the Lp

Do I "read" that right that Adelina is in 1st, Ksenia in 2nd, Alena in 5th and Liza in 7th?! I only searched for some similarities in the writing. It's a pity that we cannot learn japanese or russian in our german schools... I'll always need the help of some nice forum members...! Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:50 am

Ladies Score SP:

1. Adelina Sotnikova 68.65
2. Ksenia Makarova 64.30
3. Julia Lipnitskaya 63.11
4. Sofia Biryukova 60.95
5. Alena Leonova 59.95
6. Elena Radionova 59.10
7. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva 58.32
8. Polina Korobeynikova 57.64
9. Anna Shershak 55.29
10. Maria Artemyeva 55.25
11. Evgenia Medvedeva 53.21
12. Alexandra Deeva 53.21
13. Evgenia Gerasimova 52.58
14. Anna Ovcharova 52.51
15. Polina Agafonova 50.30
16. Sofia Mishina 46.55
17. Polina Shelepen 45.44
18. Maria Stavitskaya 43.10


Poor Shelepen. She was crying hard in the K&C. 2 falls from her, no combo

Adelina: 3Lz-3L, 3F, 2A, new costume, better than the one in China, worse than the one in Moscow. But she looked confident
Ksenia: 3T-3T, 3L, 2A, all jumps with great flow. Deserved to win the PCS
Julia: 2A, 3T-3T, 3Lz. Solid as always with great spins
Sofia: 3T-3T, 3L, 2A, I love her arm movements
Alena: 3T step-out, 3F-2T, 2A. The program without the jumps looked dragged. She was off
Elena Radionova, 12 years old: 3Lz-3T, 3F, 2A, beautiful presentation, future champion
Elizaveta: 3Lz fall(just like last year), 3L-2T, gorgeous 2A. She sold that music very well, didn't let the fall affect the rest of her performance
Polina K: 3F-3T, 3L messy landing and a 2A.
The rest I can't remember. The level of this competition is AMAZING
Good luck to the girls in the free
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 am

Young Elena Radionova: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik-6Jgw8fpA&list=UU4CdTHSkoU68YS6QOF3XZXw&index=2&feature=plcp

Fierce Adelina Sotnikova: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTS_aOnTe0&list=UU4CdTHSkoU68YS6QOF3XZXw&index=1&feature=plcp

Mini Sasha Cohen(Julia): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1l1R5HwMJU&list=UU4CdTHSkoU68YS6QOF3XZXw&index=3&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 am

Thanks for the SP results and links!

Liza is 7th!? and more than 10 points apart from Adelina!? WOW!
I hope both of them will do their best at FS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:51 am

awww~Ksenia is back in front ~hope she can skate her FS clean since I think the FS is cute Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 am

I'm sad for Liza Sad , but I believe she'll come back strong in the long. I hate Adelina's costume. Happy for Ksenia, I love her short program, but hate her long.

Go Liza!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:02 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15__Nnkjr4c&list=UUbDRp35UWwXop9E78xxruRg&index=12&feature=plcp Ksenia's sp, brilliant program!!! OMG!!! Happy dance Confetti Love I'm so happy for her! I want her to win Europeans!!
Liza, my baby Wub She still the best, and her fiery personality is so adorable. She has the best charisma among our girls Too sweet! Even with a fall, Liza's performance is better for me then Adelina's clean short, oh well, what can i do. Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:13 pm

polosatik wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15__Nnkjr4c&list=UUbDRp35UWwXop9E78xxruRg&index=12&feature=plcp Ksenia's sp, brilliant program!!! OMG!!! Happy dance Confetti Love I'm so happy for her! I want her to win Europeans!!
Liza, my baby Wub She still the best, and her fiery personality is so adorable. She has the best charisma among our girls Too sweet! Even with a fall, Liza's performance is better for me then Adelina's clean short, oh well, what can i do. Mushy Love

I'd love for Ksenia to win Europeans! cheers Sadly, I think Caro has it in the bag and if she makes to many mistakes I think the judges will give it to Alena Yep, Sadly And Ksenia please get a new long! Or at least better music arrangement.

I completely agree with you about Liza. I was so impressed by her at gp. Here she was among the seniors and looked like she couldn't care less. There was no fear, and she performed better than the seniors. Rockstar I do wish she would get better programs next season, maybe she should work with someone abroad, like Tom Dickson...
Adelina is very good, but to me it looks like she's trying too hard. she doesn't feel the music, she's acting, because she was told to, while with Liza You can see the feeling coming from her whole body (imo).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15__Nnkjr4c&list=UUbDRp35UWwXop9E78xxruRg&index=12&feature=plcp Ksenia's sp, brilliant program!!! OMG!!! Happy dance Confetti Love I'm so happy for her! I want her to win Europeans!!
Liza, my baby Wub She still the best, and her fiery personality is so adorable. She has the best charisma among our girls Too sweet! Even with a fall, Liza's performance is better for me then Adelina's clean short, oh well, what can i do. Mushy Love

I'd love for Ksenia to win Europeans! cheers Sadly, I think Caro has it in the bag and if she makes to many mistakes I think the judges will give it to Alena Yep, Sadly And Ksenia please get a new long! Or at least better music arrangement.

I completely agree with you about Liza. I was so impressed by her at gp. Here she was among the seniors and looked like she couldn't care less. There was no fear, and she performed better than the seniors. Rockstar I do wish she would get better programs next season, maybe she should work with someone abroad, like Tom Dickson...
Adelina is very good, but to me it looks like she's trying too hard. she doesn't feel the music, she's acting, because she was told to, while with Liza You can see the feeling coming from her whole body (imo).
I doubt Liza will work with Tom Dickson or any foreign choreographer. I think her program for her age are fine. And I agree with you about Adelina. She is like a student, good student but still. I think we finally got a good choreographer, Ilia Averbukh. I was kind of sceptical about him at first, cause he is a producer and choreographer of Ice shows, like ice age and such, but somehow I forgot he was a great ice dancer. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:06 am

I actually think that Adelina was feeling the music and after she did her jumps, she was on fire. It was like a redemption for her and you could see her reaction at the end, this time she was in fighting mood and she won against her own demons. I think her SP has some nice moments but I don't like her LP. I have a soft spot for her since she had such a rough season,had so fulfill many expectations, her face was all over the arena in Cup of Russia, she was expected to win the GPF and didn't even qualified, she was the reigning champion and this was one of her last chance this season to redeem herself. Of course it's not over until it's over but she is on the right track and this probably gave her some confidence.
My favorite is Liza and the fact that she sold the program like there was no mistake in the beginning(unlike Alena) proves she is growing up as a performer. It's amazing to think the level of consistency her 3Lz-3T had this season: out of 8 attempt she did it 7 times(every time with a great quality). She needs to get Cup of Russia next season to get used to skating with russian audience, and to nail the SP as soon as possible(this curse of bombing the SP in Russia will not help her in 2014)
Ksenia was like a queen. Please change the LP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:08 am

Adelina: I have many Senior events and then the Youth Olympic Games, but right now I am focused on the Russian Nationals. I have to prove that the hopes people rest on me are not in vain. That there was a reason why I was chosen as a face of the Rostelecom Cup ISU Grand Prix event. I have no right to let my country and my national federation down.
This is why I have a soft spot for her Crying or Very sad This is too much to ask for a 15 year old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:01 am

So, working a bit to make out the names, Adelina won but lost the free skate to Julia, who scored 128 and was the only skater to score over 60 on TES (68, which is awesome). Didn't see the skates, but it seems to me like she was "held down" on PCS (59 something... you can pretty much invert her scores with Adelina, which looks a bit suspicious Wink) to make room for older skaters who had things to prove (aka Adelina) in their own name and in the name of the federation. That's cool, at least the scores seem to say that Adelina put down a decent skate, though I'd really like to see the protocols. Overall, PCS seem a bit ridiculous but yeah, it's a national championship... Can't wait for someone to post the skates and confirm my feeling that Julia should have won this.

Sad for Liza. She seemed to have had a rough FS as well, what with the 2 points deducted. I hope she can get herself together next season and show us that the senior GP wasn't just a fluke.
This was probably the most competitive ladies national championship in the world, overriding even Japan, where a big name was missing, but the TES, aside from Julia's are not that impressive, so I really really want to see the actual skates.

Free skate
http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1112/nat2012/SEG110.HTM

Total score
http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1112/nat2012/CAT057RS.HTM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 am

No, Julia's PCS should be even lower, she looks like gymnast on ice. She doesn't feel the music at all, pretty positions and flexibility doesn't mean high PCS. I saw her live and she looks like she's late to the train or a plane, I like her less and less with every competition. Adelina had shaky landing on two triple jumps and singled her axel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:09 am

Adelina also landed 3Lz-3L, 2A-3T and two clean 3F, one in a 3 jump combo. Alena and Ksenia were overmarked. I would have Radionova third and Liza forth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:15 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Adelina also landed 3Lz-3L, 2A-3T and two clean 3F, one in a 3 jump combo. Alena and Ksenia were overmarked. I would have Radionova third and Liza forth
Well, Radionova is a little baby. Everyone now is very mad that we have so many little kids among ladies, they're not ladies yet . And I agree with that, it's becoming ridiculous. yes the are jumping beans, but it's not ladies skating( I'm not talking about Liza and Adelina)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-11-18
Age : 32
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 am

polosatik wrote:
No, Julia's PCS should be even lower, she looks like gymnast on ice. She doesn't feel the music at all, pretty positions and flexibility doesn't mean high PCS. I saw her live and she looks like she's late to the train or a plane, I like her less and less with every competition. Adelina had shaky landing on two triple jumps and singled her axel.

Really? I thought Julia was impressive for a junior at GPF, but then again, I saw her skate after a couple of slow, laborious performances (the only other skater who really put down a good skate then was Zijun Li and she skated first while Julia skated last). I was a bit conflicted since I hadn't really liked her in her JGP events, but I think the crowd reaction somehow got to me at the final. And her super bielman really is impressive so I guess I let the hype get to me. I'll try to find that skate again and watch it from a cold perspective.

What about Liza? What happened? I was so looking forward to see her kick @ss again. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I really want to see the skates so if you find them, keep us posted! Otherwise, I'll go on fsvids... Can't find a single video of japanese nationals there, but the russian posters are awesome.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 am

chiyori wrote:
polosatik wrote:
No, Julia's PCS should be even lower, she looks like gymnast on ice. She doesn't feel the music at all, pretty positions and flexibility doesn't mean high PCS. I saw her live and she looks like she's late to the train or a plane, I like her less and less with every competition. Adelina had shaky landing on two triple jumps and singled her axel.

Really? I thought Julia was impressive for a junior at GPF, but then again, I saw her skate after a couple of slow, laborious performances (the only other skater who really put down a good skate then was Zijun Li and she skated first while Julia skated last). I was a bit conflicted since I hadn't really liked her in her JGP events, but I think the crowd reaction somehow got to me at the final. And her super bielman really is impressive so I guess I let the hype get to me. I'll try to find that skate again and watch it from a cold perspective.

What about Liza? What happened? I was so looking forward to see her kick @ss again. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I really want to see the skates so if you find them, keep us posted! Otherwise, I'll go on fsvids... Can't find a single video of japanese nationals there, but the russian posters are awesome.

She really has some gorgeous elements, but that's it. If we're talking about PCS score, it's all components together which she doesn't have right now. To me my biggest problem with is that she doesn't hear the music, every element is unfinished , she jumps and then almost running on the ice. I don't call this ice skating, it's ice running Razz
Liza is just tired Depressed Crying All her fire went to GP events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:36 pm

I really liked Radionova better than Julia, she is full oh charisma, and has a great feel of the music,just like Liza(whom I expect to kick some *** at Youth Olys and Jr.Worlds). Overall I'm glad Adelina won. It must be encouraging for her flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 27
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Lady_in_black wrote:
I really liked Radionova better than Julia, she is full oh charisma, and has a great feel of the music,just like Liza(whom I expect to kick some *** at Youth Olys and Jr.Worlds). Overall I'm glad Adelina won. It must be encouraging for her flower
Yep, Lena is better then Julia to my eyes too . And Adelina deserved her first place, she was very good in sp and ok in the fs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 422
Join date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 pm

i'm so proud of adelina and julia (am i the only one?)! i totally look forward to seeing them grow in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1675
Join date : 2007-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Quebec city!

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:01 pm

swan wrote:
i'm so proud of adelina and julia (am i the only one?)! i totally look forward to seeing them grow in the future.

no you aren't the only one, I also like Julia really much Smile She has shown this season that she is the most consistant russian lady right now, so she really deserve this medal (even if I would have preferred the gold... silent )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
Russian Nationals 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Flyer for 39th Nationals 2011
» Ontario U17 Men Claim Gold at 2011 Nationals
» Van Nats 2011.
» BMFA Nationals
» Maxim Trankov - Maria Mukhortova/ Tatiana Volozoshar Tread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: