HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:39 pm

chiyori wrote:
shikure wrote:
http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/autres-sports/patinage-artistique/201303/12/01-4630109-mervin-tran-lart-de-retomber-sur-ses-patins.php?utm_categorieinterne=trafficdrivers&utm_contenuinterne=cyberpresse_les-plus-populaires-sports_section_ECRAN1POS2

news Smile I can't read France but they looks cute

Mervin thinks he can keep skating 'til 2018 or even 2022, but is aiming for that 3rd spot on the Canadian team for Sochi, even though it will be difficult. Apparently, Natasha is even smaller than Narumi and he sees a lot of potential in this new partnership.

He again confirms that it was Narumi's decision to end their partnership and that he had been ready to sign everything in order to represent Japan, even though the case was complicated because he didn't speak the language and trained in Montreal. He says the JSF was always very supportive of him and his partnership with Narumi.

Is it really possible for someone to be smaller than Narumi? affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran   Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:14 pm

helen91 wrote:
chiyori wrote:
shikure wrote:
http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/autres-sports/patinage-artistique/201303/12/01-4630109-mervin-tran-lart-de-retomber-sur-ses-patins.php?utm_categorieinterne=trafficdrivers&utm_contenuinterne=cyberpresse_les-plus-populaires-sports_section_ECRAN1POS2

news Smile I can't read France but they looks cute

Mervin thinks he can keep skating 'til 2018 or even 2022, but is aiming for that 3rd spot on the Canadian team for Sochi, even though it will be difficult. Apparently, Natasha is even smaller than Narumi and he sees a lot of potential in this new partnership.

He again confirms that it was Narumi's decision to end their partnership and that he had been ready to sign everything in order to represent Japan, even though the case was complicated because he didn't speak the language and trained in Montreal. He says the JSF was always very supportive of him and his partnership with Narumi.

Is it really possible for someone to be smaller than Narumi? affraid

Lol! I don't know... She might be a little taller, but a little lighter, even though that sounds impossible... Narumi is just so tiny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asada_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 pm

I cant find the link but in an article I read somewhere Mervin said that Natasha's strength are her jumps and throws which were the weakness of his partnership with Narumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran   Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Natasha looks like Emma Stone in that photo Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran   Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orWvwIoHlHs

Strong jumper indeed. I hope she works on her lines and flexibility. Narumi really excelled there,she just floated across the ice and I would really like Mervin to have another partner like that. (Narumi and Mervin are still a team in my head)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 am

I wish nothing but success to this new partnership! cheers (and to Narumi as well)
Does anyone know if JSF has released Mervin already? I hope it'll run smoothly... and with Canada having 3 spots for Sochi, I really, really hope that Mervin gets to go. Woot!

BTW, are he and Natasha staying with Mervin's previous coaches, or are they switching as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran   

Back to top Go down

Narumi Takahashi & Mervin Tran
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4