HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 THE ICE 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 am

I can't wait to see thee show! Mao's new EX looks great and the clip from her number with Jeff is amazing as well. I'm happy to see her skate with joy and energy again. She seems to have gained some muscle mass as well - hopefully Zoltan's advice helped! I love you I wouldn't worry about the jumps too much at this point - judging from the reports, there were difficult steps before 3F and 3L, and probably the nerves of skating the new program + exhibition lights + changed body mass + long skirt made it tricky to land the jumps out of steps at first.

Can't wait to see Kanako, Jeff, Taka & Yuzu as well. Smile


bibi wrote:
kirakira wrote:
news clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyD-GVcfOLA
thanks kirakira! But it seems like the video has been deleted Sad

I downloaded it before it was deleted Smile Here's the link (I hope it works:(
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/QXrayzuerV/
The quality is rather poor (it's taken with a camera aimed at TV, and there's no sound in the 2nd half), but I loved the clip from Mao & Jeff's "Unforgettable" number. Smile

EDIT: Actually, while I was uploading the clip somebody else uploaded it to Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mXFeQ8Pupo
The quality is a bit better and there is sound in the 2nd half as well Smile

_________________
Good luck, Mao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:45 am

inskate wrote:
I can't wait to see thee show! Mao's new EX looks great and the clip from her number with Jeff is amazing as well. I'm happy to see her skate with joy and energy again. She seems to have gained some muscle mass as well - hopefully Zoltan's advice helped! I love you I wouldn't worry about the jumps too much at this point - judging from the reports, there were difficult steps before 3F and 3L, and probably the nerves of skating the new program + exhibition lights + changed body mass + long skirt made it tricky to land the jumps out of steps at first.

Can't wait to see Kanako, Jeff, Taka & Yuzu as well. Smile


bibi wrote:
kirakira wrote:
news clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyD-GVcfOLA
thanks kirakira! But it seems like the video has been deleted Sad

I downloaded it before it was deleted Smile Here's the link (I hope it works:(
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/QXrayzuerV/
The quality is rather poor (it's taken with a camera aimed at TV, and there's no sound in the 2nd half), but I loved the clip from Mao & Jeff's "Unforgettable" number. Smile

EDIT: Actually, while I was uploading the clip somebody else uploaded it to Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mXFeQ8Pupo
The quality is a bit better and there is sound in the 2nd half as well Smile

Thank you for all the updates!!

omg Mao and Jeff's duet looks amazing! And Mao's smile is gorgeous throughout. She looks so much better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fefe_sky

avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 24
Location : São Paulo, Brasil

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

chiyori wrote:
inskate wrote:
I can't wait to see thee show! Mao's new EX looks great and the clip from her number with Jeff is amazing as well. I'm happy to see her skate with joy and energy again. She seems to have gained some muscle mass as well - hopefully Zoltan's advice helped! I love you I wouldn't worry about the jumps too much at this point - judging from the reports, there were difficult steps before 3F and 3L, and probably the nerves of skating the new program + exhibition lights + changed body mass + long skirt made it tricky to land the jumps out of steps at first.

Can't wait to see Kanako, Jeff, Taka & Yuzu as well. Smile


bibi wrote:
kirakira wrote:
news clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyD-GVcfOLA
thanks kirakira! But it seems like the video has been deleted Sad

I downloaded it before it was deleted Smile Here's the link (I hope it works:(
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/QXrayzuerV/
The quality is rather poor (it's taken with a camera aimed at TV, and there's no sound in the 2nd half), but I loved the clip from Mao & Jeff's "Unforgettable" number. Smile

EDIT: Actually, while I was uploading the clip somebody else uploaded it to Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mXFeQ8Pupo
The quality is a bit better and there is sound in the 2nd half as well Smile

Thank you for all the updates!!

omg Mao and Jeff's duet looks amazing! And Mao's smile is gorgeous throughout. She looks so much better!

Thank you!!! Mao and Jeff Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1675
Join date : 2007-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Quebec city!

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:38 am

ohh thank you so much INSKATE Very Happy !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1675
Join date : 2007-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Quebec city!

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 pm

http://instagram.com/p/NcLw8DQm-Y/
is it Mao dancing on the left Razz ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Thank you so much for the fantastic updates, guys! Many Hearts

inskate wrote:

EDIT: Actually, while I was uploading the clip somebody else uploaded it to Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mXFeQ8Pupo
The quality is a bit better and there is sound in the 2nd half as well Smile

Whoa, I can't wait to watch Mao & Jeff's program Love Hearts So this was what people were writing about on blogs how close their faces were Mushy Love

bibi wrote:
http://instagram.com/p/NcLw8DQm-Y/
is it Mao dancing on the left Razz ??

That does look like Mao! lol She looks like she's about to breakdance! Laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:09 am

Exclamation cheers Very Happy

Thanks for the pics and videos you guys! Ahhh! The video made my day! I can't wait to see the whole programs.

I just love when she skates with Jeff. They have such good chemistry. He always looks at her like her like he loves her, and she kinda swoons. It's so cute!!!! I still say they would make a cute couple, but I don't think it'll ever happen.

What was Mao saying in the interview?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:13 pm

For you Star85 and mao-jeff shippers Razz
/www.dotup.org3231696.gif_zHsJ90lJtHPtKF9swKo7/www.dotup.org3231696.gif]http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3231696.gif_zHsJ90lJtHPtKF9swKo7/www.dotup.org3231696.gif[/url]

I don't know what wrong but please click the latter half of the link. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:35 pm

linglang wrote:
For you Star85 and mao-jeff shippers Razz
/www.dotup.org3231696.gif_zHsJ90lJtHPtKF9swKo7/www.dotup.org3231696.gif]http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3231696.gif_zHsJ90lJtHPtKF9swKo7/www.dotup.org3231696.gif[/url]

I don't know what wrong but please click the latter half of the link. Very Happy

Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Wow, Mao looks so expressive in the Poppins EX, I can't wait to see it.

I absolutely ADORE the dress in "Unforgetable". Love Hearts Dance Whoever design it, I hope Mao will choose this person to design the costumes for her competitive programs. Forget TAT!

I'm a huge Mao-Taka shipper, but watching this duet with Jeff, they have a smokin' chemistry. One could easily mistaken them for a real couple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Couldn't get the link to work. It was just Japanese advertisements... scratch

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Star85 wrote:
Couldn't get the link to work. It was just Japanese advertisements... scratch

Same for me... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:07 pm

shirokuma520 uploaded Chukkyo Figure! Yay! Thank you!

youtube.com/watch?v=QWcsmjQEw5c

The loop at the end is beauteeful...supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! Many Hearts

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 am

@Star85 and klarification, copy the last link and delete url at the end, when I do this it works for me.

I tried to repost the link twice and I got the same problem as linglang.

maowataiyo, thanks for the link! Look at Mao's face during the Poppins program, Wub the more I see this program, the more I love it. And I agree with you, that loop was amazing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 am

Sorry for confusion. Sweatdrop
Thank you zarinaballerina for the tip.
I've downloaded this gif and tried to post it here but it didn't work.
So, I posted the link instead.
Could someone please teach me how to upload the gif on this forum?
Or, if zarinaballerina's tip works for you, never mind. Smile

Thank you maowataiyo for the video link!
Love, Love, Love Mao!! Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:25 am

Ok. Here's the image with the fixed url. Just copy the url and paste in your browser's address bar.

Code:
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3231696.gif_zHsJ90lJtHPtKF9swKo7/www.dotup.org3231696.gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:50 am

Thank you roma!! You are wonderful!! cheers

Here is the link to photos from today's show @ Nikko.
http://mainichi.jp/graph/2012/07/25/20120725mog00m050026000c/001.html

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 am

I tried copying and pasting just like you said (and every other which way too) zarinaballerina, and I tried your link Roma. Still didn't work for me. Maybe it's cause my computer doesn't read Japanese alphabet. I get a bunch of invalid characters where something is obviously supposed to be. If there are pictures, perhaps it has Japanese code too. Oh well.

Here is another video with some more footage. Can't wait to see what the heck they do with that big tower thing at the very end:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLXj1SrYy7c&feature=relmfu

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Oh... The image may have been removed already. It's no longer working now and returns a file not found error.

I haven't saved a copy of that gif but I think linglang has. To upload here just click that image with diskette icon in the post toolbars and upload the image...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 pm

roma wrote:
Oh... The image may have been removed already. It's no longer working now and returns a file not found error.

I haven't saved a copy of that gif but I think linglang has. To upload here just click that image with diskette icon in the post toolbars and upload the image...

I did save a copy of the gif before it disappeared, but it appears too big for the file hosting server, as well as many other free hosting sites I've tried... It's 14.4 Mo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 pm

I tried to upload it as roma said, but it didn't work.
I guess the file is too big to be posted here too... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:

Look at Mao's face during the Poppins program, Wub the more I see this program, the more I love it. And I agree with you, that loop was amazing.

Yep! Happy dance

linglang wrote:

Here is the link to photos from today's show @ Nikko.
http://mainichi.jp/graph/2012/07/25/20120725mog00m050026000c/001.html

flower

Thanks for the link to the beautiful pictures Many Hearts
Mao looks so cute and lovely Embarassed I love how the details of the costume are so close to Mary Poppins! If I could add even more minor details I'd add the signature bonnet & make the handle of her umbrella a little longer just so it would fit the Chim Chim Chimney~ scene like in the movie & Mao would float down from the sky Swoon But all her props are probably calculated enough so it won't affect her jumps too much in the exhibition Yep!

Star85 wrote:

Here is another video with some more footage. Can't wait to see what the heck they do with that big tower thing at the very end:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLXj1SrYy7c&feature=relmfu

Love the energy that Adelina & Narumi have for the dance off!

I missed out on the gif too..because I sometimes get a "404 not found msg" from Japanese uploading sites & I think dotup is pretty popular in Japan so the files go by fast.

@chiyori If the file is 14 mb I think I can upload it to yousendit or image shack...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 pm

maowataiyo wrote:
@chiyori If the file is 14 mb I think I can upload it to yousendit or image shack...

I tried image shack and it didn't work... I did upload it to mediafire, but everyone would have to download it.

Here it is anyway...

mediafire.com ?ik26k44e51a33ct


Last edited by chiyori on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Cool. Thanks, chiyori and linglang! Many Hearts

ETA:

Star85 wrote:

What was Mao saying in the interview?

She said this was her first show of the season and also the first time she was showing her exhibition so there was this feeling of "how is everything going to go?" and she felt very nervous Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gurami
Double Axel
Double Axel
avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 30
Location : _coral triangle, baby!

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:10 pm

WOW! Thanks for these clips, fellas!

The very first thing that came to my mind when I saw the photos and clips was: Wow, I love Mao's new body! She doesn't look so thin and she's glowing!

I love how she gets to be paired with Jeff again...oh my, those Unforgettable clips look so magical! And you can already see a level of maturity on her duets now. Her mini-duet with Charlie (as seen on those clips) looked like one of the most daring things she has ever done (their looks actually complemented each other.,..it made me feel giddy, even). And that Unforgettable number was just sooooo romantic. I'm so happy to see Mao-chan grow up so elegantly. Smile

And I can't wait to see her EX in full! Mary Poppins is like one of my most favorite movies of all time and I'm excited to see Mao's interpretation. Looking at some of its portions, it looks energetic indeed. Another epic EX in the making, as always, since Mao-chan never disappoints as far as her Ex's are concerned. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
THE ICE 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Worlds in Nice 2012
» World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield
» Nik Stauskas - Mix Tape - Class of 2012
» 2012 Mustang Boss 302
» 2012 Cat Side x Side

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: