HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 2012 Cup of China

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 am

I know some of you would like to go to China for the competition, so i start to put some info here for your reference.

Price of ticket
http://www.douban.com/event/17234151/

2012/11/2 RMB30/50/80/100/480
special price for ticket sets 160(100*2 means if you buy two RMB100 tickets, you only need to pay 160)/200(80*3)/800(480*2)
2012/11/3 and 2012/11/4 50/80/150/200/580/320(200*2)/360(150*3)/1000(580*2)

the ticket will be sold here from 9/13 but i haven't seen the page up yet
http://www.228.com.cn/

I saw on China site (thank you, ppl)that there will be sort of arena seats in west and south.



Last edited by shikure on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:03 am

It would be wonderful, going to China and watching Mao's debute in this season's GP against Miki, Yulia, Kiira... But it's just a LITTLE BIT far from where I live! Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 am

Thank you for the info, shikure! Its so tempting to go and watch. Competitor lineup looks great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:55 pm

http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-8808050.html pre-order for ticket starts
it can't be paid by foreign credit and you may need to have friend in China to do that for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Mao2012 wrote:
It would be wonderful, going to China and watching Mao's debute in this season's GP against Miki, Yulia, Kiira... But it's just a LITTLE BIT far from where I live! Laughing Razz

Oh wow. It seems competitive in Cup of China!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:17 pm

It's this week already. The event we've all been waiting for: Mao's first GP event. And after the uncertainty whether they will be allowed to compete in China hovered for awhile, it's finally good to know they will be going. Sad thing, though, that Miki, Narumi and Mervin had to withdraw.

Flight details of athletes
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6b96acb4jw1dy8hxvvu52j.jpg

Mao, Dai and Tatsuki will be arriving on Wednesday although Tatsuki will arrive earlier.

Event Details
http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent00051406.htm

Hoping to see clips of Mao's I Got Rhythm soon!


Last edited by roma on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3544
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:19 am

Thanks for the news and links, roma.

I'm so excited, it's finally here, well in a few days. I can't wait to see Mao compete. Happy dance And Eurosport is going to show it live on saturday! Hopefully this time Bundesliga isn't going to interfere with the broadcasting schedule. Drama!

Hope to see Mao kicking some major butt. Yep! Boogie Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1023
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm excited!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Has the practice sessions started ?
what time will Mao train tomorrow ?
Can't wait to see Mao !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:13 am

Mao and Dai will arrive late tomorrow afternoon and I think most other skaters will also be arriving tomorrow. Maybe official practices will start on Thursday? I hope there will be streams. At least time zone this time will more or less be the same as ours maybe +/- 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:43 am

roma wrote:
Mao and Dai will arrive late tomorrow afternoon and I think most other skaters will also be arriving tomorrow. Maybe official practices will start on Thursday? I hope there will be streams. At least time zone this time will more or less be the same as ours maybe +/- 1.

I'm glad Mao will be arriving not so late. She used to have that habit of arriving at her destinations right before competitions eversince she won for the first time at Worlds and she did the same there. She was totally jinxed that practicing in Jpn until the last minute was good for her, oh and she was also jinxed about wearing red eversince, too. I am truely relieved she has grown out of all that! Drama!

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:35 pm

does anyone know what Mao's jump layout for the sp will look like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
does anyone know what Mao's jump layout for the sp will look like?
I hope she will include a 3-3!! Maybe 3F+3Lo and 3lz... Woot! I know, I'm just dreaming!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:53 pm

I also would love to see Mao include a 3-3 back in her sp, but maybe it's still to early, but who knows. but if she where to include it will most likely by a 3f-3lo or 3lo-3lo!

will be interesting to see which jump she will be doing in practice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 31
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:22 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
roma wrote:
Mao and Dai will arrive late tomorrow afternoon and I think most other skaters will also be arriving tomorrow. Maybe official practices will start on Thursday? I hope there will be streams. At least time zone this time will more or less be the same as ours maybe +/- 1.

I'm glad Mao will be arriving not so late. She used to have that habit of arriving at her destinations right before competitions eversince she won for the first time at Worlds and she did the same there. She was totally jinxed that practicing in Jpn until the last minute was good for her, oh and she was also jinxed about wearing red eversince, too. I am truely relieved she has grown out of all that! Drama!

I thought she got there last minute cause she was afraid of catching a virus

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:02 am

There will be no open practice this year~ based on information around.
We only can expect the information from media Sad
I am waiting for fans from China forum report back Smile they will greet her in the airport but not sure if they can get close to her a little bit due to current situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 am

Is it because of the chinese riots ? how about the media, are they alllowed to watch the practice ? I wonder how it was at the airport. I hope they protect well the skaters.
I saw on TV that the Japanese malls that were damaged by the riots ('via the government'), reopened recently but are receiving mails that they will be attacked again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:08 am

ddmm wrote:
Is it because of the chinese riots ? how about the media, are they alllowed to watch the practice ? I wonder how it was at the airport. I hope they protect well the skaters.
I saw on TV that the Japanese malls that were damaged by the riots ('via the government'), reopened recently but are receiving mails that they will be attacked again.

POLITICS, Damn! Frustrated

But I believe in most of the Chinese folks that they won't confuse politics with sport. I'm not that worried because there are so many Mao fans in China. Hoping they'll keep her safe aside from her bodyguards. Yep! Yep!

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:14 am

ballerinamao wrote:
I also would love to see Mao include a 3-3 back in her sp, but maybe it's still to early, but who knows. but if she where to include it will most likely by a 3f-3lo or 3lo-3lo!

will be interesting to see which jump she will be doing in practice!
yes, a 3Lo+3Lo and 3F would be a great layout, too, although I think the combo would be always < or <<...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:30 am

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2012/10/31/kiji/K20121031004454980.html

Mao and Dai arrived Shanghai today with guards arranged by JSF.
She gave autographs to her fans who were waiting for her at the airport.
She looked calm and there were no disorder at the airport.

Mao-chan!! Cheering Cheering Cheering


ETA:
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/20121031/fig12103121060000-n1.html

Mao says: She's happy that her fans gave her flowers and they always welcome her warmly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 404
Join date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 am

My friends and I send mao flowers in the airport. We also gave stuffy animals to Dai and sato sensei. I got mao signed on my skate. And Japanese media caught my picture…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 am

tianrushui wrote:
My friends and I send mao flowers in the airport. We also gave stuffy animals to Dai and sato sensei. I got mao signed on my skate. And Japanese media caught my picture…

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

PS: Is this the pic? http://www.sanspo.com/sports/photos/20121031/fig12103121060000-p2.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3544
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 am

shikure wrote:
There will be no open practice this year~ based on information around.
We only can expect the information from media Sad
I am waiting for fans from China forum report back Smile they will greet her in the airport but not sure if they can get close to her a little bit due to current situation.

That's too bad, hopefully, there will be lots of media reports, especially about Mao. Worship

linglang wrote:
Mao and Dai arrived Shanghai today with guards arranged by JSF.
She gave autographs to her fans who were waiting for her at the airport.
She looked calm and there were no disorder at the airport.

Thanks for the news. I'm glad, everything went smoothly at the airport, I hope it will stay this way.

shikure wrote:
POLITICS, Damn! Frustrated

But I believe in most of the Chinese folks that they won't confuse politics with sport. I'm not that worried because there are so many Mao fans in China.

THIS.

Mao2012 wrote:
yes, a 3Lo+3Lo and 3F would be a great layout, too, although I think the combo would be always < or <<...

This is why I really want her to go for 3F-3T, this way she'll have a bigger chance of getting the combo ratifyed. However if she's going for the 3-3 with a loop then I hope it'll be 3F-3Lo, I think (and I'm no figure skating expert) this combo is easier to rotate since, imo, 3F gives you more power (height) than 3Lo. I always considered 3Lo-3Lo to be the hardest combination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:29 am

i also hope that if Mao is going to include a 3-3 it will be a 3f-3lo, loved the one she did in her exhibition and i just generally think that it's a beautiful combo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 am

Thank you for the pic Linglang.
Dai! why aren't you holding Mao's luggage ?? (like Taka does to Mao) Hell, no!

I also would like to see Mao's 3-3 again, even more when I see other skaters doing it.
Can someone tell me what are the exact reasons Mao is no longer including 3-3 in the programs ? is it because she gets UR ? For me, Mao's jumps look the same as in the old time but is it that she's not rotating as fast as she used to, or that she's not jumping as high as she used to ? if so, what are those reasons?
Ok this is a stupid question I know but she did show us her 3-3 in one of her show and it looked fine to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2012 Cup of China   

Back to top Go down
 
2012 Cup of China
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» China Kunming Golf Trip 4D3N
» Worlds in Nice 2012
» World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield
» Nik Stauskas - Mix Tape - Class of 2012
» China Hat Road

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: