HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alissa Czisny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Alissa Czisny   Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 am

pearlyriver wrote:

In a sense, we know that Gracie and Ashley will go no matter what, just like Julia and Adel, unless Adel has a meltdown and Anna takes her place. Gracie is working on a new SP.
Whaaat?! Heck yes! cheers  Frank, thank you! Worship  I guess he got too many headaches listening to that screeching, so he made her change it. Razz  Hopefully, it's not Marina doing the choreo again.

Nah, like I said, I don't see Adelina off the Oly's team. Russian Fed loves her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Alissa Czisny   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 am

zarinaballerina wrote:

Whaaat?! Heck yes! cheers  Frank, thank you! Worship  I guess he got too many headaches listening to that screeching, so he made her change it. Razz  Hopefully, it's not Marina doing the choreo again.

Nah, like I said, I don't see Adelina off the Oly's team. Russian Fed loves her.
I wonder why they had to use the violin arrangement. Three Preludes played by Gershwin himself on the piano is very beautiful. Violin doesn't lend itself well to ice rink, especially if the sound system isn't of high quality. I hope her new SP won't be Sing sing sing or Carmen or Legend of the Falls Very Mad 

Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alissa Czisny
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2