HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:13 am

shikure wrote:
linglang wrote:

Mao at the airport Very Happy
based on the skintone of the arm and the blue suitcase...the person without face is Taka Suspect

WOW Shikure, you can identify skaters from their skintone and color of their luggage !!! Thumbs up!

I hav a lot to catch up. Hell, no!
I have to check Dai's arms !

Now, Polosatik and Shikure, where do you guys find all these lovely pics ? you guys are awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 am

ddmm wrote:

Now, Polosatik and Shikure, where do you guys find all these lovely pics ? you guys are awesome!
haha, I had an hour off my work and while everyone was eating I decided to look through some pics Razz Also how could I do anything else when my girls threw me with messages like this"OMG Team japan is standing next to me in the airport, I don't know whom to choose!" "I congratulated Dai!" Mao is right there in her black hat!" "They're all laughing loudly!" "Oh even in the toilet I met Liza" ROTFLMAO I laughed so loudly, my boss thought I'm out of my mind!
maowataiyo I still can't make a guess cause girls told they saw Taka's profile somewhere else at this time. Who it was? Yikes!!! Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 am

polosatik wrote:
ddmm wrote:

haha, I had an hour off my work and while everyone was eating I decided to look through some pics Razz Also how could I do anything else when my girls threw me with messages like this"OMG Team japan is standing next to me in the airport, I don't know whom to choose!" "I congratulated Dai!" Mao is right there in her black hat!" "They're all laughing loudly!" "Oh even in the toilet I met Liza" ROTFLMAO I laughed so loudly, my boss thought I'm out of my mind!
maowataiyo I still can't make a guess cause girls told they saw Taka's profile somewhere else at this time. Who it was? Yikes!!! Love Hearts

Twitter and news~the pic in airport was on news article...
the other reason I thought the person was taka is "if that was Dai, they will show his face" because he has the "value" to media, how sad Bawling

Polosatik, I am sort of being afraid to know the answer LOL let all of us live in fantasy than reality

ddmm wrote:

Pls~LOL...pls confirm for me...I don't have time to check Dai's arm yet LOL

ETA: the other not so sad reason, he carried her mattress when they went to Nice too. he is a good travel partner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:41 am

shikure wrote:
polosatik wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Twitter and news~the pic in airport was on news article...
the other reason I thought the person was taka is "if that was Dai, they will show his face" because he has the "value" to media, how sad Bawling

Polosatik, I am sort of being afraid to know the answer LOL let all of us live in fantasy than reality

ddmm wrote:

Pls~LOL...pls confirm for me...I don't have time to check Dai's arm yet LOL

ETA: the other not so sad reason, he carried her mattress when they went to Nice too. he is a good travel partner.

Love Hearts Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:04 am

i❤Mao wrote:
Are Taka and Mao actually dating? WOW!
And what is a shipping engine?

Shipping is slang to pair up in the fandom world. We're just being silly Razz

polosatik wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Whom to choose?! lol! I luv the excitement & play-by-play, esp. the toilet story. I probably would be like that too Too sweet!

*Hmm....so Taka was elsewhere...love triangle in the works co-starring Dai the sexy beast Question Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i❤Mao

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:22 am

maowataiyo wrote:

Shipping is slang to pair up in the fandom world. We're just being silly Razz

Got it Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 am

Guys please you are killing me!
Are we reviving the shipping thread? lol!
I see people even shipping Yuzuru with Mao on tumblr. Everyone loves Mao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:47 am

klarification wrote:
Haha! We have a guess it's Dai cause Yuzuru was ill so who it can be? Razz I like this,yeah! Too sweet! But our Russian member who is a fan of Taka for a long time finally told him how she loves his skating! He was so happy to hear it Boogie Cloud 9 And said thank you! Though I'm not shipping Mao and Taka, I love Taka and hope more fans will love his skating, he is pure joy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PastaBear

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 pm

polosatik wrote:
klarification wrote:
Haha! We have a guess it's Dai cause Yuzuru was ill so who it can be? Razz I like this,yeah! Too sweet! But our Russian member who is a fan of Taka for a long time finally told him how she loves his skating! He was so happy to hear it Boogie Cloud 9 And said thank you! Though I'm not shipping Mao and Taka, I love Taka and hope more fans will love his skating, he is pure joy!

That's lovely!
I am wondering who is that guy too lol!
Both the luggage and the coat seem to be Taka's. santa
But since he is not there, I don't know who's that guy either Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Mao and the mysteries guy lol

(I bet it's one of the staff members)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:50 pm

I think someone posted the entire GPF gala before, but I wonder if anyone can translate some parts of the interview? Mao was talking about Jupiter and how she liked Kurt's Singing in the Rain. Bonus Plushenko vid too! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 pm

polosatik wrote:

Yep! It reminded me that dress too, though without sleeves. My girls told me they were around the hotel then banquet was going and they saw Mao at balcony, how they told me "in romantic pose" with someone ROTFLMAO

More details please. Who, me? Too sweet!

polosatik wrote:

No, no, no, my shipping heart refuses to believe, that it wasn't Taka, your friends must of gotten it wrong. Yep! Razz Ok, I need to get a life now... Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:23 pm

polosatik wrote:
klarification wrote:

but I heard about Dai has crash on Meryl Davis ~ I remembered he was so shy when he met Meryl in worlds and if you look closer at GPF gala this time when he had hi-touch with Meryl, he was still shy Embarassed ppl would never think about someone looks so out-going is so shy when seeing his goddess.

About Yuzuru, it's still not confirmed his situation, and he was going back to Japan. The thing is so strange that his mother went there with him and screen food for him even use stuff they took from Japan. so they still have no idea what happen to him. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 pm

shikure wrote:

About Yuzuru, it's still not confirmed his situation, and he was going back to Japan. The thing is so strange that his mother went there with him and screen food for him even use stuff they took from Japan. so they still have no idea what happen to him. No

I hope Yuzuru is okay as well....
I don't live in Jpn, but I have family members who watch Jpn. news at home regularly. I remember earlier before GPF there's news report on NHK talking about the outbreak of Norovirus infection in Jpn recently. So perhaps Yuzuru caught the virus before leaving for GPF? Here's another news talking about why the patients of Norovirus increase this year:
http://mainichi.jp/english/english/newsselect/news/20121210p2a00m0na009000c.html

Just hope everyone stays healthy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:31 pm

COHK wrote:
shikure wrote:

I hope Yuzuru is okay as well....
I don't live in Jpn, but I have family members who watch Jpn. news at home regularly. I remember earlier before GPF there's news report on NHK talking about the outbreak of Norovirus infection in Jpn recently. So perhaps Yuzuru caught the virus before leaving for GPF? Here's another news talking about why the patients of Norovirus increase this year:
http://mainichi.jp/english/english/newsselect/news/20121210p2a00m0na009000c.html

Just hope everyone stays healthy!

he just arrived but they said he didn't feel good all the way to GPF and got better then before FS. but went bad after competition. may possible mental issue too. I don't know which one is worse mental issue or norovirus Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:10 pm

shikure wrote:
polosatik wrote:
klarification wrote:

but I heard about Dai has crash on Meryl Davis ~ I remembered he was so shy when he met Meryl in worlds and if you look closer at GPF gala this time when he had hi-touch with Meryl, he was still shy Embarassed ppl would never think about someone looks so out-going is so shy when seeing his goddess.

It pains me to say this as a Taka-Mao shipper, but Taka has a crush on Meryl, too. At Skate America, he was STARING at her the ENTIRE time - during the program (for obvious reasons... she and Charlie are the reason anybody is staring at the ice), but also during the Kiss n' Cry. It breaks my heart... Meryl is already dating someone... Taka should get together with Mao...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Alokya wrote:

It pains me to say this as a Taka-Mao shipper, but Taka has a crush on Meryl, too. At Skate America, he was STARING at her the ENTIRE time - during the program (for obvious reasons... she and Charlie are the reason anybody is staring at the ice), but also during the Kiss n' Cry. It breaks my heart... Meryl is already dating someone... Taka should get together with Mao...

WHAT??!! confused confused

Clearly I have been away too long!! Taka-chan likes Meryl??? Question scratch
HMMM.... Evil or Very Mad
(Though I will admit that there is a small part of me that is jumping on the Yuzu-Mao ship. Sweatdrop )

At any rate, I was so pleased to see Mao-chan and Dai and Yuzuru do so well! It was a lovely birthday present. Many Hearts

I'll finally be on vacation around Nationals, so hopefully I will be around more then. Thumbs up!

Any fanfic requests?? Too sweet! I love you

View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Romantic pose?? Whaa?? Shocked

Ha everyone likes Meryl! I always thought Alex Shibutani had a crush on Meryl as well, after I saw a video of the ice dancers waiting at the boards before the medal ceremony; he kept looking at and talking to her. Maybe Meryl just has that effect on everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Batsuchan! We haven't seen you here for months. Good to see you're back! Very Happy
We know you're a big fan of ballet. Would love to read what you think of Mao's Swan.

---

Finally saw Mao's gala encore. *sigh* She does the most beautiful steps and make it look so easy. Love the energy throughout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
Alokya wrote:

(Though I will admit that there is a small part of me that is jumping on the Yuzu-Mao ship. Sweatdrop )

At any rate, I was so pleased to see Mao-chan and Dai and Yuzuru do so well! It was a lovely birthday present. Many Hearts

I'll finally be on vacation around Nationals, so hopefully I will be around more then. Thumbs up!

Yey Batsuchan!!! cheers flower So happy to see you back! About fanfic, why not to start from romantic pose at balcony? Razz
If Dai likes Meryl, I got some vibes that Mao is good friends with Meryl. Maybe she was trying to tell Dai something about Meryl or some advices? Hell, no! I'm out of my mind,sorry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:11 pm

polosatik wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:
Alokya wrote:

Yey Batsuchan!!! cheers flower So happy to see you back! About fanfic, why not to start from romantic pose at balcony? Razz
If Dai likes Meryl, I got some vibes that Mao is good friends with Meryl. Maybe she was trying to tell Dai something about Meryl or some advices? Hell, no! I'm out of my mind,sorry!

Batsuchan, I miss you cheers

looks like Meryl has super power that makes every guy loves her and every woman wants to be her LOL
but the one Taka has crash on her ...I have never heard but I did know he has great interest to ice-dance and he goes to watch ice-dance all the time.
The reason he stared at her maybe He wants to learn the move from Meryl then wants to teach Mao...then they can dance for fun during practice (Mao said they practice ice-dance for fun..right?)...Alokya, shipper's heart is very strong and always can go to other direction when there is anything get into the way LOL
If one day, there is any "sure thing" happens, I will move on to ship others.

Yuzuru...he can be stolen away by Alena ~ he was so shy when she kisses him with whole body was stick on him Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 pm

polosatik wrote:

Yep! It reminded me that dress too, though without sleeves. My girls told me they were around the hotel then banquet was going and they saw Mao at balcony, how they told me "in romantic pose" with someone ROTFLMAO

Did they give any more details about what happened on the balcony?

Oh how i wish she was sharing a romantic pose with Taka... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 am

klarification wrote:

I think someone posted the entire GPF gala before, but I wonder if anyone can translate some parts of the interview? Mao was talking about Jupiter and how she liked Kurt's Singing in the Rain. Bonus Plushenko vid too! Razz

I translated most of the parts in this interveiw which Mao fans might be interested in before...noone seemed to care, so I thought most of you weren't interested but, I'll paste it below anyway:

Quote :
I just finished watching the gala on tv, and they interviewed Mao and Dai again (can't find it on YT yet). The announcer asked Mao how bad her pain was, and she said it hurt mostly during 6min practice. And so she discussed it with Sato and he seems to have said to her 'some skaters even skate with broken bones' (!). But Sato let Mao make the final decision whether to perform her FP or WD. Mao said she felt that making it all the way to Sochi and backing off at that point would be wrong and made up her mind to go for it. The announcer asked her if she was in pain during and after the performance, but Mao said all that she had in her mind during the performance was not to make the same mistakes she made in COC and NHK so she wasn't conscious about the pain at all. Then the announcer asked her why she didn't have a big smile on her face right after her performance was over although it went very well. Mao answered that it wasn't because she felt pain or anything but it was because she was more relieved than happy at the time, and was still kind of wondering if she managed not to have made the same mistakes as before (probabaly she was referring to URs). The announcer asked Dai if he knew that Mao was having lower back aches, and he said he didn't know about it after the (mens) competition was over but he did notice Mao looked a bit pale during official practice. Dai also said he never would've imagined Mao was having pains unless someone told him later on, seeing on video how Mao performed her FP.

One thing I found heartwarming in this interview was when Dai called Mao, 'Mao'; not 'Mao-chan' or 'Asada-senshu (meaning 'athlete Asada' or 'competitor Asada'...this is the most formal way to call athletes in Jpn)'. I think Dai must've felt that calling her 'Mao-chan' like he mostly used to if I remember correctly, may sound a bit childish considering her age now. But calling her 'Asada-senshu' would be too formal since he's known her for so many years, and everyone knows they're friends. It's rare to just call someone by their name with no 'chan' or 'san' added in Jpn, unless you're really close to them. Mao always called Miki by her name only backstage, and I always liked that cause you can feel how good friends they are as much as competitors. Everyone seems to call Nobunari 'Nobu' as a nickname, Akiko 'Akko', and in Takahiko's case they call him 'Taka-chan' which is like a nickname too. I don't know how everyone calls Yuzuru backstage...??? Does anyone know? Question

I also found an article today which interviewed Mao and the other Jpnse skaters on their return home:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20121211-00000029-dal-spo

Mao said 'After going to Sochi, I felt more strongly to want to go to Olys (than before)'. I'm happy her motivations are rising up. She also said 'Nats is very close, but I hope I can higher my levels a little more'. Dai said 'I'm happy that I was able to win the first GPF gold in Jpnse mens as a result. / (However) The contents (of my performances) are not even close (to what I want them to be). I don't think my skills right now are enough to be a champion. I'll go on aiming constantly for a higher level'. Thumbs up!

Btw...Mao-Taka shippers, I'm sorry but I can't possibly imagine Mao having a romance with Takahiko, nor anybody right now. I think compared to other folks, us Jpnse simply aren't that good at focusing on something very important and having a nice romantic relationship with someboy at the same time. Mao's head at the moment must be filled mostly with figure skating and the rest her family and studies. But anyway...enjoy imagining! I love you

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:28 am

WOW, Meryl is one lucky lady who has so many skaters falling for her. She is indeed very beuatiful and friendly. If I was a man and a skater, I might fall for her too Smile
BTW, who is she dating ?

And is Charlie dating someone ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 am

Charlie has been dating Tanith Belbin for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia   

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Final 2012/2013 @Sochi, Russia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next