HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Japan Nationals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:56 am

Protocols:

Ladies' SP: http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2012-2013/fs_e/national/data0203.pdf
Ladies' FS: http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2012-2013/fs_e/national/data0205.pdf

Men's SP: http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2012-2013/fs_e/national/data0103.pdf
Men's FS: http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2012-2013/fs_e/national/data0105.pdf
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:25 am

inskate wrote:
 This year the placement at Worlds will decide how many berths will the nations have for the Olympics. I'd really rather have the older and/or injury-prone skaters stay at home and prepare calmly for Worlds, where they will face skaters who are young and fit (Patrick, Javier, Kaetlyn, Gracie if she makes the team...) or well rested after missing the GP and having Nationals with a weak field (Caro-K, YuNa)... Disappointed As usual, everything is about the Money Money Money

My wish was:
4CC Men: Takahito, Nobunari & Takahiko (Kento 1st substitute, Yuzuru 2nd substitute)
4CC Ladies: Kanako, Rika, Yuki (Mao 1st substitute, Akiko 2nd substitute).
Worlds: the medalists, of course.

Probably JSF has to please Fuji TV and its sponsors. Money Money Money

I agree with your choice for 4CC Men. As for Ladies I would send Akiko instead of Yuki because I want to give her a chance to deliver good performances before worlds ... silent

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I'm sorry they decided not to give Takahiko and Nobu tickets for 4CC or Worlds, but OTOH, I'm excited to see how Mura will do in those competitions. Must've been a tough choice for JSF, but Takahiko should have his right foot properly healed more than anything now. He still has a bright future ahead of him next seaon, but he shouldn't risk getting his injury worse for that to happen. Nobu simply has to prove he's got more to offer next season. While he was absent the level of mens singles esp in Jpn went up high, so becoming his old self again just isn't enough anymore. I guess you have to be able to land at least one real good quad successfully nowadays if you want to make top 3 in mens in Jpn...high hurdle! Faint2

So disappointed again for Haruka, and Akiko ended way below where I wanted her to be. Yep, Sadly
But I really liked Rikas' performance alot! She just has to learn not to put her shoulders up before and during her jumps, and get used to skating more neatly; if she can manage that, I think she can be the next Miki type power star skater. I know I'm minority when I say this, but I do not see that much potential in Satoko as most of you. She's very good at skating to the music, but her jumps are way too small and low at this point, it's hard for me to imagine her getting better at them after growth period. She did everything right this time in the best way she could, but I felt that that was all there was to her performances. I felt no special sensation like the first time I saw Mao or Kanako. I was even actually relieved she's only 14 cause I never would've wanted to see them sending her to 4CC or Worlds and not Akiko. Sweatdrop

Just my thoughts...I'm just happy Mao won again this time more than anything! sunny

I'm happy Mura will compete at worlds again! cheers
Same as you said earlier, I really hope he will change his FS costume because it doesn't project the image of Shogun. It looks more like a wood logger or a tall Kitaro. geek

Yah, Satoko's jumps are really low and she's very short for her age. I hope she will survive through puberty successfully. Riona Kato who is also aged 15 looks more promising to me. Although she lost stamina at FS tonight, her jumps are solid and good in take off and landing forms.

Regarding skaters under Ms. Hamada, I'm very interested in Marin Honda. She's a novice skater though she has good speed and musicality and has 2A-3T at age 10. I hope she will develop into a well packaged skater in the future. Very Happy

ETA: I agree that same old Nobu will not work at all. He'll have to come back as a much much stronger contendor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:28 am

roma wrote:
Protocols:

Ladies' SP: http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2012-2013/fs_e/national/data0203.pdf
Ladies' FS: http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2012-2013/fs_e/national/data0205.pdf

Men's SP: http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2012-2013/fs_e/national/data0103.pdf
Men's FS: http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2012-2013/fs_e/national/data0105.pdf

Great! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenkyo
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:36 am

Why -2 on the choreo seq :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:45 am

Like a Star @ heaven Another version of Mao FS, including K&C and backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2YFtcSgyH4

I am so happy for her. Congrats Mao!! Encore Cheering
Although she seems really disappointed in her skate at the K&C Faint2
IDk if it was just me or something was not right when she went for that flip combo? She seemed tired idk and then her toepick get caught in the icee aaaahhh it was a pity Yep, Sadly
I am so happy to see her landing the salchow again ehehhee
I had some tiny little hope she would try the 3A today but well, we'll see. Anyone knows if they are practicing 3-3s as well?

Kanako Murakami FS (she is just wayyyyy too cute)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xltDBVa9wHE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:57 am

Kanako said that a bug landed on her face
when she was just about to start the short program. Sweatdrop

Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 am

kenkyo wrote:

Pressed wrong button? scratch

I really don't get Yuzu's PCS in his FS: SS 9.10, P/E 8.95, IN 9.00 Disappointed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:07 am

affraid at that bug picture! Shoo, fly, shoo! That was in the sp??

kenkyo wrote:

What?! Grrr at that person Evil or Very Mad

Thanks Dani-chan & thanks to everyone for all the links, uploading, video providing, & news flash people, etc:manyhearts: You guys are awesome Thumbs up!

Yay~ Woo-hoo!! Boogie Super-duper happy about Mao winning her 6th national title! Great note to end on & close the year for me after reading all the tragic news in the previous weeks. So thank you Mao and congratulations! Confetti

I loved, loved the 2A+3T combo and triple sal in the free- I think the salchow was the best salchow Mao's done this season. Also, I kind of hope Team Sato will do some adjustment w/the choreography for that triple flip at the end. It seems Mao is always crooked going into it because she's aware that she's too close to the boards.

I'm bummed about not be able to see Kozuka-kun for this season Mad The Japanese guys are so strong. I want Oda-kun to do well to...and I just watched Dai-chan's free: so moving. He's so awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 am

silenceisgolden wrote:
Kanako said that a bug landed on her face
when she was just about to start the short program. Sweatdrop

OMG poor Kana Mad Mad Mad go away ur ugly bug Evil or Very Mad

maowataiyo wrote:

I loved, loved the 2A+3T combo and triple sal in the free- I think the salchow was the best salchow Mao's done this season. Also, I kind of hope Team Sato will do some adjustment w/the choreography for that triple flip at the end. It seems Mao is always crooked going into it because she's aware that she's too close to the boards.

yep, I've noticed that too...if she wasn't so close to the boards she could have saved the combo scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:21 am

Mao got no UR calls at both SP and FS which is good but she double footed one jump and popped two jumps. It doesn't look really a bad 3Lz on TV but it may not be so because GOE is -0.56. I hope judges at nationals were hash on UR and edge calls on purpose for the sake of skaters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 am

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20121223-00000044-mai-spo

Mao says "My performance today was mixture of good part and bad part. I've found a lot of issues that I will needs to work on. I'm motivated even more to work harder for the next competition." "I'm happy that I've won the title but this result does not boost confidence." "It's important not to rush, but I think I will feel happy when I land 3-3 and 3A which I used have in the programs." "I want to be aggressive and practice more challenging jumps at training."

Fighter Mao is coming back Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 am

linglang wrote:

Mao says "My performance today was mixture of good part and bad part. I've found a lot of issues that I will needs to work on. I'm motivated even more to work harder for the next competition." "I'm happy that I've won the title but this result does not boost confidence." "It's important not to rush, but I think I will feel happy when I land 3-3 and 3A which I used have in the programs." "I want to be aggressive and practice more challenging jumps at training."

oh.my.god. 3-3 AND 3A. GIMME A MOMENT I'M CRY Faint2 Faint2 Faint2 Thumbs up!
Fighting Maaaaaaaaaao Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:43 am

Dani-Chan wrote:
linglang wrote:

oh.my.god. 3-3 AND 3A. GIMME A MOMENT I'M CRY Faint2 Faint2 Faint2 Thumbs up!
Fighting Maaaaaaaaaao Cheering

Yay!!!!!!! Cheering And hopefully the Mao haters shut up when they see this! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by l-spiralmao on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:45 am

Love Mao attitude, yeah, evil princess is back Fried You can do it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:47 am

Since she is going to 4CC, I think it's perfect place to try those before worlds Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (I mean, at least one of them)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:57 am

polosatik wrote:

Reading her interview(btw, thank you linglang for the translation flower) you can almost picture Nobu Sato trying to be reasonable and convince Mao to take it easy, not to rush things, but I am not sure he can do this for long lol!
To be honest I always felt she is not happy with her layout, without her 3A or at least a 3-3. Even when she skates very well, she smiles at most, but when she lands a 3A she looks absolutely ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:29 am

Some thoughts:

Mao!!!!!! Congratulations on winning nationals and landing Shocked worthy 2a+3t and 3s. Too bad about the flips, but everything else was exquisite Wub I think trying a 3lo+3t is a better option than 3f+3t, her 3fs have been kind of on and off, while 3lo is her best jump and her backended 3ts have been getting better and better. Very Mad on that judge who thought Mao's Cloud 9 choreo sequence and 3lo+2lo+2lo deserved -2

Cheering Kana-chan! Way to skate an expressive tango and move from 5th to 2nd!

Wub Wub Satoko!!!!! Congratulations on your bronze! I hope her jumps get bigger as she is a beautiful skater (reminds me of young Mao) and I don't want her to get eaten by the puberty monster. Love the spiral and Arrow CW to CCW spins! I hope she podiums at JW.

Snow Snow for Akiko and Haruka-I don't know what happened to Haruka and Akiko seems to have reversed her pattern from SC and NHK. At least she didn't give up on her performance.

Rika bores me to death...

Mutsumi Takayama has one of the hugest 3lz I've ever seen (Along with Yuna, Midori Ito, and Gracie Gold) Nice personality and I hope she gets a JGP next season!

Yuki and Risa are both beautiful skaters... if only their jumps were better

I wonder why Riona didn't get a JGP this season; she has nice jumps and technique (minus weird leaning of her body on 3lz and 3f), spins, SS, and artistry. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Reading her interview(btw, thank you linglang for the translation flower) you can almost picture Nobu Sato trying to be reasonable and convince Mao to take it easy, not to rush things, but I am not sure he can do this for long lol!
To be honest I always felt she is not happy with her layout, without her 3A or at least a 3-3. Even when she skates very well, she smiles at most, but when she lands a 3A she looks absolutely ecstatic.

I can totally imagine Nobou doing so lol, I love Mao's interview she is such a feisty competitor and such a fighter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 am

The previous one was a concise version of the following article.

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/winter/skate/figure/text/201212230003-spnavi.html

"My performance today was mixture of good part and bad part. I致e found a lot of issues that I will need to work on and I知 motivated even more for the next competition. The biggest thing was that I was to able to nail 2A-3T. I tried to skate at the game as usual as I do at practices. For getting a ticket for worlds, I was determined to deliver the best performance at this game, and also in order to increase the level of programs (in the future), which I致e been telling to myself for about three months. But, I couldn稚 make it happen and I知 so dissatisfied. I think I知 finally getting into better form at practices and I want to aim at further improvement. I used to do 3-3 and 3A and I think I will feel happy when I do those jumps successfully (in programs). I don稚 feel I知 happy about my performance. I知 still on the way of getting back to my old self completely."

PCS is very high. Do you feel so?
的 really like both SP and FP and I知 fascinated by them (program choreo). I think the smoothness and power of skating are conveyed to the audience.

Was there any bad part?
的知 concerned by mistakes, but there was a good part too. I知 not comfortable with 2A-3T and 3Lz usually, but I was able to nail them. I think practices started to bear fruits. I do not make mistakes on those jumps at practices. I hope that trend will continue in the latter half of the season. I was too cautious in SP. In FS, the first jump痴 axis was not stable and my legs were open and I couldn't cross them properly. I thought 双uch and I underrotated it. Regarding the jump after the half mark, I think I was a little bit tired. I though 前K at takeoff though, I assume I missed the timing.

What do you want to improve in particular to increase the level?
的 think my skate tend to become smaller across the entire program when I skate in that tense atmosphere. I want to be more aggressive and maintain it even at practices.

You致e been wining so far.
展hen I pay attention only to the title winning, I feel I致e been doing good, but it does not boost my confidence. I understand how good/bad about the performances that I delivered this time. I think the accumulation of performances will give me confidence over time.

Speed in SP and FP
典he rate on SS has been getting better than before and I feel speed has increased at practices. But, Nobuo-sensei tells me 都peed and power are not good enough. I'll make sure to project power even at practices.

Any change in motivation?
的t hasn稚 changed so much. I committed myself to put out 100% of what I can do at each competition. I used to do 3A and 3-3 and I want to look at myself how much I will have achieved when I reached the level where I do those jumps in programs.

Watch out. Mao is on fire at heart! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:11 am

sapphiresky wrote:
I just saw the performances:

-I thought that Yuzuru skated well, better than before, and his stamina definitely improved- that 4S wow! But his performance didn't move me.

-Daisuke, while I didn't like his FS as much as his programs from his previous seasons, his performance at nationals really moved me. He skated with his heart out there, pouring his emotions and was really dedicated to this program, I have been converted to like this program now. It was true artistry, really beautiful at times.
What I also like about Daisuke is that he's always so classy, always gracious in defeat but works hard each time nevertheless. He treats his team-mates with such kindness (Mao is like his little sister lol...I remember that video after Cup of Russia when he moved seats when Mao got there because he knew that Mao wanted to eat Razz
-I am really sad for Taka Sad, hope he comes out from this stronger and hope he's able to recover from his injury.

-Mao, even though she popped her loop, she really has matured over the years. She can articulate what exactly she did wrong now, and mistakes don't bother her as much anymore. She's grown up! sunny

Agree. Today, he was seen putting his hand on Akiko's shoulder when she was crying (because she didn't skate well). Dai was saying 'it's not the end of the world'. It' s so sweet of him but it made me want to cry as well because HE must also feel down for not being able to defend his title but he was there to care for his friends.

I feel so sorry for Taka. I will miss him a lot. Wish him a good recovery.

I'm worried about JSF sending the top 3 to 4cc and worlds. Maybe Mura could do both to get used to skating in big competitions but the rest need some rest too. By going to both competitions, they won't be able to rest. I hope we don't get more injuries and I hope they don't peak too soon.

Congrats to Mao!!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:36 am

linglang wrote:
The previous one was a concise version of the following article.

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/winter/skate/figure/text/201212230003-spnavi.html

"My performance today was mixture of good part and bad part. I致e found a lot of issues that I will need to work on and I知 motivated even more for the next competition. The biggest thing was that I was to able to nail 2A-3T. I tried to skate at the game as usual as I do at practices. For getting a ticket for worlds, I was determined to deliver the best performance at this game, and also in order to increase the level of programs (in the future), which I致e been telling to myself for about three months. But, I couldn稚 make it happen and I知 so dissatisfied. I think I知 finally getting into better form at practices and I want to aim at further improvement. I used to do 3-3 and 3A and I think I will feel happy when I do those jumps successfully (in programs). I don稚 feel I知 happy about my performance. I知 still on the way of getting back to my old self completely."

PCS is very high. Do you feel so?
的 really like both SP and FP and I知 fascinated by them (program choreo). I think the smoothness and power of skating are conveyed to the audience.

Was there any bad part?
的知 concerned by mistakes, but there was a good part too. I知 not comfortable with 2A-3T and 3Lz usually, but I was able to nail them. I think practices started to bear fruits. I do not make mistakes on those jumps at practices. I hope that trend will continue in the latter half of the season. I was too cautious in SP. In FS, the first jump痴 axis was not stable and my legs were open and I couldn't cross them properly. I thought 双uch and I underrotated it. Regarding the jump after the half mark, I think I was a little bit tired. I though 前K at takeoff though, I assume I missed the timing.

What do you want to improve in particular to increase the level?
的 think my skate tend to become smaller across the entire program when I skate in that tense atmosphere. I want to be more aggressive and maintain it even at practices.

You致e been wining so far.
展hen I pay attention only to the title winning, I feel I致e been doing good, but it does not boost my confidence. I understand how good/bad about the performances that I delivered this time. I think the accumulation of performances will give me confidence over time.

Speed in SP and FP
典he rate on SS has been getting better than before and I feel speed has increased at practices. But, Nobuo-sensei tells me 都peed and power are not good enough. I'll make sure to project power even at practices.

Any change in motivation?
的t hasn稚 changed so much. I committed myself to put out 100% of what I can do at each competition. I used to do 3A and 3-3 and I want to look at myself how much I will have achieved when I reached the level where I do those jumps in programs.

Watch out. Mao is on fire at heart! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thumbs up!

Thanks, linglang!

Yes, something seems to be burning within Mao. That very competitive fire is lit up again!

Re: PCS
Nationals usually have massive overscoring of their athletes esp the top ones. But Japan Nationals seem to be quite the opposite. Mao getting a 68+ here is maybe the same as the 68+ she got at JO. Internationally, the highest she got so far this season was GPF's 66+ but Mao has been steadily improving. In senior B, Yuna got 69+ while Caro seemed underscored in PCS at Zagreb. But Caro at ITA Nationals got 76+. I'd say the PCS inflation there was massive since Yuna's Oly PCS was at 71+ and is currently the highest. Maybe they compared her skills to the rest of the competition there. In that case, it's understandable compared to Japan where there are lots who can challenge the top ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:43 am

linglang wrote:
Yah, Satoko's jumps are really low and she's very short for her age. I hope she will survive through puberty successfully. Riona Kato who is also aged 15 looks more promising to me. Although she lost stamina at FS tonight, her jumps are solid and good in take off and landing forms.

ITA! The problem with Satoko lies in her future; whether she'll survive growth period or not. I think in order for her to get through it well, she really should achieve better basic quality in her jumps asap, or else she may end up like Zhang who had and is still having a hard time reforming her jumps. pale

And yes, just like you say Riona has real good jumps. She needs more confidence and stamina I think but she'll probably achieve those things in time. I also hope she can learn to skate with a more happy expression on her face. Even with just that, the impressions you get from her skating will rise much higher. Yep!

But personally, of all the skaters from juniors, I liked Rika Hongo this time the most. I thought she did quite well in her SP, but her FP was much more than I could've ever imagined from her. Rika might not be the type of skater who Mao fans would prefer, but I really felt something very special in this girl. If you haven't yet, take a look at what she accomplished tonight (and note she was the very last skater which means she was under alot of pressure):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubN9hwN68N8

She's still sloppy, unpolished, plus she seems to have a bad habit of putting her shoulders up right before she jumps which makes her posture look bad, but still...her jumps are really big and the way she skates is full of energy. She was in 3rd place in Jpn juniors before, but basically she was totally a nobody till tonight. However the audience gave her standing ovations. She totally impressed everyone. She's never going to be the next Mao, but if she can get rid of some of her bad habits and learn to skate more neatly, I think she's got a real good chance of becoming the next Miki. She's already got the dynamism, the guts and the stamina. If it was up to me, I would've given her the bronze. Wink

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 am

Rika reminds me young Miki so much! her jumps are really good)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am

i may be the only one who thinks this, but i think akiko was terribly underscored in the free skate Bawling . i just love her free skate program but the judges don't seem to like it too much for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:36 pm

seriously i have just rewatched Mao's fs atleast 10 times Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan Nationals   

Back to top Go down