HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Europeans 2013,Zagreb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:21 am

polosatik wrote:
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!Javier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy dance Dance That was brilliant!!! 3 quads and almost clean performance, he is slowly gaining his confidence and consistency!!! Rockstar

Yes, I think that's all he needs from now on, esp confidence! Thumbs up!

I'm sorry Joubert had to miss the podium though...but Brezina was pretty good and he might've had slightly more energy in his performance than Joubert. Amodio did fine too, but his program is a bit problematic considering the fact that he keeps stopping too much. He should keep on moving his feet as much as he can. Disappointed

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:07 am

polosatik wrote:
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!Javier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy dance Dance That was brilliant!!! 3 quads and almost clean performance, he is slowly gaining his confidence and consistency!!! Rockstar

Yes, Team Orser did wonders for him, I honestly doubt he'd get anywhere near this good with Morozov. I'm not saying this because I can't stand Morozov, but because this is trully how I feel.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Amodio did fine too, but his program is a bit problematic considering the fact that he keeps stopping too much. He should keep on moving his feet as much as he can. Disappointed

Well, considering who his coach/choreographer is, I'm not surprised. Posing is Morozov's trademark and somehow it gets confused as transition in judges minds. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:10 am

ballerinamao wrote:
can't believe javi just won WOW! three different quads amazing, big congratulation to Javi, Florent, Michael..... I loved Florents fs and the music was gourges!

he didn't just win, he destroyed the field, now he only needs to bring this to worlds with a few improvements and he'll be fighting for medals. Yep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
can't believe javi just won WOW! three different quads amazing, big congratulation to Javi, Florent, Michael..... I loved Florents fs and the music was gourges!

he didn't just win, he destroyed the field, now he only needs to bring this to worlds with a few improvements and he'll be fighting for medals. Yep!

well he certainly seems to be in top form, what a statement he made with that freeskate. I'm quite impressed, to be honest I really didn't expect him to win, but it looks like he will be another strong contender at worlds!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 am

ballerinamao wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
can't believe javi just won WOW! three different quads amazing, big congratulation to Javi, Florent, Michael..... I loved Florents fs and the music was gourges!

he didn't just win, he destroyed the field, now he only needs to bring this to worlds with a few improvements and he'll be fighting for medals. Yep!

well he certainly seems to be in top form, what a statement he made with that freeskate. I'm quite impressed, to be honest I really didn't expect him to win, but it looks like he will be another strong contender at worlds!

It would be so amazing if worlds podium would consist of Yuzu, Dai and Javi in whatever order, Swoon I know this won't happen, but it's nice to dream.

Hopefully Elene got inspired after Javi's amazing performance and she'll rock it tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:16 am

Oh, Elene... Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:42 am

What's up with skaters today? They all became fans of Tono? Hell, no! Our maxim did 4th combo, then Sergei did 4th 3 toeloop, now Elene did 4th combo again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:47 am

polosatik wrote:
What's up with skaters today? They all became fans of Tono? Hell, no! Our maxim did 4th combo, then Sergei did 4th 3 toeloop, now Elene did 4th combo again...

lol! I haven't even noticed this, they need to learn to count. Wink What's going on with Elene's Lutz? How I wish she could become consistent and stop making so many mistakes. Sad, Lonely

Since Kovtun is best placed russian man, does this mean he goes to worlds and not Voronov?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
What's up with skaters today? They all became fans of Tono? Hell, no! Our maxim did 4th combo, then Sergei did 4th 3 toeloop, now Elene did 4th combo again...

lol! I haven't even noticed this, they need to learn to count. Wink What's going on with Elene's Lutz? How I wish she could become consistent and stop making so many mistakes. Sad, Lonely

Since Kovtun is best placed russian man, does this mean he goes to worlds and not Voronov?
Voronov is going anyway, he was second behind Plushy at nationals. But question was before Euros, who will go second if Plushy decided(officially) not to go. Two candidates - Menshov or Artur. But, in this situation, I don't know. Maxim planned to go to Junior Worlds, if our Federation wants him at Senior Worlds, then they should not send him to Junior Worlds. Kind of complicated issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:10 pm

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
What's up with skaters today? They all became fans of Tono? Hell, no! Our maxim did 4th combo, then Sergei did 4th 3 toeloop, now Elene did 4th combo again...

lol! I haven't even noticed this, they need to learn to count. Wink What's going on with Elene's Lutz? How I wish she could become consistent and stop making so many mistakes. Sad, Lonely

Since Kovtun is best placed russian man, does this mean he goes to worlds and not Voronov?
Voronov is going anyway, he was second behind Plushy at nationals. But question was before Euros, who will go second if Plushy decided(officially) not to go. Two candidates - Menshov or Artur. But, in this situation, I don't know. Maxim planned to go to Junior Worlds, if our Federation wants him at Senior Worlds, then they should not send him to Junior Worlds. Kind of complicated issue.

Thanx for explaining. I thought that the new ISU rule prohibits going to both junior and senior worlds, scratch or am I confusing things. ISU makes up so many stuff every year that it gets really confusing. Whirly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 785
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 31
Location : Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 pm

I thought the finnish girl would be better Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:21 pm

This means only 1 entry for Finland next year. Crying or Very sad

Her costume reminded me of Mao's Scherezade dress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 785
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 31
Location : Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
This means only 1 entry for Finland next year. Crying or Very sad

Her costume reminded me of Mao's Scherezade dress.


Yes, i thought the same about the dress! cat

Where is Kiira, btw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Haidogirl wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
This means only 1 entry for Finland next year. Crying or Very sad

Her costume reminded me of Mao's Scherezade dress.


Yes, i thought the same about the dress! cat

Where is Kiira, btw?

Injured Bawling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:32 pm

l-spiralmao wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
This means only 1 entry for Finland next year. Crying or Very sad

Her costume reminded me of Mao's Scherezade dress.


Yes, i thought the same about the dress! cat

Where is Kiira, btw?

Injured Bawling

Yes, I think she injured her Achilles tendon. Depressed Crying

Is there something wrong with the ice, there are so many falls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 785
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 31
Location : Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Oh no, poor Kiira! I hope she recovers in time for the worlds!

Lol it must be the ice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Haidogirl wrote:
Oh no, poor Kiira! I hope she recovers in time for the worlds!

Lol it must be the ice!


lol! I was trying to be diplomatic. Hell, no!

Go Nikol!!! Cheering Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Sonia just had the skate of her life 101 was the score that's the highest I have ever seen her receive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Got on live stream partway through Nikol's FS

I saw 3lo, spiral 2lz 2foot, 3f or 3s, 1a twofoot Sad , 3t+2t, and amazing spins Love Hearts

Scores 103.49 and into first!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Nikol got the minimum score for Worlds, cheers she can go, unless Russian Fed wants to send Leonova. Who, me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Lenaelle Girreron-Gorry

Engaging skater with meh Memoirs of a Geisha program. Huge jumps, but had errors on most and only combo was a 3t+2t.

Scores 90.42 for FS. Into 5th
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Warm-up final group

huge 3f or 3lz from Kostner

Liza landed 3s+2t+2lo with fast rotations and did some twizzles

Joshi did some powerful crossovers

2lz from Valentina

3lo, maybe ured from Joshi

more twizzles from Liza and fast spin from Joshi

1a from Adelina

goooooooo Liza!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:10 pm

OH MY GOD Liza!!! Dance That was freaking amazing!!! Judges better give her high scores!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

131.67! Confetti
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 785
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 31
Location : Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Elizaveta gyaaaaaa~~ Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   

Back to top Go down
 
Europeans 2013,Zagreb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Who is going where 2012-2013
» Canadian Class of 2013 & 2014 - Top Prospects
» 2013 MINI Cooper Spy Shots
» Mini Mk3 hatchback (2013): the next generation spied
» Usain Bolt to look at Long Jump & 400m in 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: