HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Europeans 2013,Zagreb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am

I knew this would happen with Plushy cause he still didn't recover Sad he officially WD from competition.
Joubert http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D64mMEahpW4
Javier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYS4oRH8RbQ
Plushy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0vET1bbROw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 am

I am devastated. Plushy is my first figure skating love. I never felt this bad since 2005 worlds in Moscow. When he is not nr.1 it's like the world is upside down for me. He is a living legend and it may sound selfish but today I saw he was human, who also has weaknesses. So many critics were all over him since Vancouver, so many doubted him, so many wished he would fail and he always landed on his feet, proving every single time he is not out of the game. Today was a huge step back. His spirit is not broken, you can see it in his eyes he wants it, the fire is still there but today that was not enough. I am afraid of the avalanche of bad comments yet to come. I completely understand his WD and anyone in his place would do the same honestly. There is no point in fighting for a 5th place for a skater like him.
I deeply want the title for Javier now. I want him to make history. And I want the talented Amodio to have real choreography some day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 am

polosatik wrote:
I knew this would happen with Plushy cause he still didn't recover Sad he officially WD from competition.
Joubert http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D64mMEahpW4
Javier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYS4oRH8RbQ
Plushy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0vET1bbROw

Thanks so much for the links polosatik!

While I'm depressed about Plush, I'm glad he's decided to WD...I don't want to see his injury getting worser than it already is. Lady_in_black, I understand exactly how you feel as I do too, but it's better this happened this season than during next Olys season. Plush must know what's best for himself; he's been an athlete in this sport for so long. Let's hope and believe he'll get better by next season. I love you

OTOH, I'm happy that most of the other guys seem to be doing pretty good...and if possible I'd really like to see Joubert on the podium this time. I hope he can prove he's still competitive. I think he deserves that much after all that he's been through the past few years. cat

ETA:Not in good quality but you can see Amodio's SP here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6HSUsH2rl8

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Ok, what's going on with judging at Euros?! First Italians receive 123 points for a program with a fall and cautious skating, then V/T a 139 for a program where both throw jumps were messed up, on first she put both hands down and on second she landed on both feet, it was glaringly obvious. And the Germans who's jumps were HUGE and had a fall on side by side 3 salchow, but had most of the jumps very late in the program, only received 135 points?! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE V/T and they won deservingly, but the judging was ridiculous. Suspect Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
Ok, what's going on with judging at Euros?! First Italians receive 123 points for a program with a fall and cautious skating, then V/T a 139 for a program where both throw jumps were messed up, on first she put both hands down and on second she landed on both feet, it was glaringly obvious. And the Germans who's jumps were HUGE and had a fall on side by side 3 salchow, but had most of the jumps very late in the program, only received 135 points?! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE V/T and they won deservingly, but the judging was ridiculous. Suspect Evil or Very Mad
Levels, and as a SS fan I'm going to say they wasn't at their best. While Tanya had two mistakes on throws, it didn't cost them that much. They got all 4 levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 pm

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Ok, what's going on with judging at Euros?! First Italians receive 123 points for a program with a fall and cautious skating, then V/T a 139 for a program where both throw jumps were messed up, on first she put both hands down and on second she landed on both feet, it was glaringly obvious. And the Germans who's jumps were HUGE and had a fall on side by side 3 salchow, but had most of the jumps very late in the program, only received 135 points?! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE V/T and they won deservingly, but the judging was ridiculous. Suspect Evil or Very Mad
Levels, and as a SS fan I'm going to say they wasn't at their best. While Tanya had two mistakes on throws, it didn't cost them that much. They got all 4 levels.

Hmm, that would make sense, I haven't thought about that, but their score is still a bit too much, IMO. I'd love to see them win worlds in London and Oly's next year, but without the help from the judges please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Streaming info for the rest of Euros are listed here...

http://hotbladeshotpassion.blogspot.jp/2013/01/2013-european-championships-in-zagreb.html

I wonder if the geoblock solutions Okami told us about YT vids work for Raisport2 which is geoblocked outside Italy. They had the best quality in streaming that I've ever seen before they started geoblocking. I wish I can still watch ladies and mens FP live there if possible...

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:50 am

Thanx Pochi!

I can't wait for ladies to start, hopefully there will be no internet fall out today. Worship

Go Liza have a kick ass competition!!! Boogie I know you can do it girl! Cheering Dance Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:00 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Ok, what's going on with judging at Euros?! First Italians receive 123 points for a program with a fall and cautious skating, then V/T a 139 for a program where both throw jumps were messed up, on first she put both hands down and on second she landed on both feet, it was glaringly obvious. And the Germans who's jumps were HUGE and had a fall on side by side 3 salchow, but had most of the jumps very late in the program, only received 135 points?! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE V/T and they won deservingly, but the judging was ridiculous. Suspect Evil or Very Mad
Levels, and as a SS fan I'm going to say they wasn't at their best. While Tanya had two mistakes on throws, it didn't cost them that much. They got all 4 levels.

Hmm, that would make sense, I haven't thought about that, but their score is still a bit too much, IMO. I'd love to see them win worlds in London and Oly's next year, but without the help from the judges please.


I'm with you on this one. The podium is correct but the scoring wasn't and even with the mistake on the side by side 3S, S/S's elements were sharp and precise.(maybe the side by side spin had some issues as always). V/T were shaky on every jumping element, even their glorious side by side jumps were off last night. The throws got -1 and some -2 and even 0 even though 2footing is a serious mistake which is usually penalized with -2 and -3. V/T performance overall considering Maxim's tragedy is amazing but the performance itself was nothing to write home about, even the interpretation was not at their usual standard. S/S program is not their best but compared to their SP they skated with fire! What's more annoying is that even without the fall on the 3S they would still be second. If the scores were more accurate, V/T would still be champions but with a smaller margin and with happier fans. I don't want to go with the conspiracy theories but when the judge's names are Yuri, Alexander, Alexei, Tatiana....it's impossible not to think about favoritism. V/T won on every PCS, even in transitions. S/S transitions are recycled from their last programs and are not innovative BUT they do the most difficult moves in and out of their elements, like them or not and they should be reworded at least for it. 139 is 5 points lower than the world record. It's absurd. Not that 136 for the Germans is accurate though.

Not here come the ladies, with Shin Amani as a TES specialist. I expect an entertaining bloodbath ROTFLMAO This should be in Liza's advantage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Not here come the ladies, with Shin Amani as a TES specialist. I expect an entertaining bloodbath ROTFLMAO This should be in Liza's advantage

But Shin Amano hates genius type skaters and I believe Liza is one of them. He may be harsh on her too, I'm afraid... pale

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:
Not here come the ladies, with Shin Amani as a TES specialist. I expect an entertaining bloodbath ROTFLMAO This should be in Liza's advantage

But Shin Amano hates genius type skaters and I believe Liza is one of them. He may be harsh on her too, I'm afraid... pale

Well if Liza won't get full credit on her jumps I don't know who will to be honest. Maybe Carolina but she is a wild card at this point and Amano called one of her jumps at 2010 worlds which cost her the bronze medal...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:
Not here come the ladies, with Shin Amani as a TES specialist. I expect an entertaining bloodbath ROTFLMAO This should be in Liza's advantage

But Shin Amano hates genius type skaters and I believe Liza is one of them. He may be harsh on her too, I'm afraid... pale

Well if Liza won't get full credit on her jumps I don't know who will to be honest. Maybe Carolina but she is a wild card at this point and Amano called one of her jumps at 2010 worlds which cost her the bronze medal...

Amano is tech speciallist?! affraid I hope this means we won't see him at wolrds.
Amano called on Carolina Kostner's jump?! I remember at one competition (don't remember which one), he called on almost every skater (of course he burried Mao as usual) but not Carolina obvious UR on flip. Evil or Very Mad

I don't care what kind of problems Amano has with himself. Dude you're a freaking ISU tech specialist, act accordingly and put your deamons behind you! Just because you were an average skater doesn't mean that everyone else has to be as well. Evil or Very Mad Mad Jus my opinion.

So we'll probably see Caro get away with most of jumps, but Liza and Adelina are going to suffer the jealous wrath of Amano. Great, and I was so looking forward to this competition. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:
Not here come the ladies, with Shin Amani as a TES specialist. I expect an entertaining bloodbath ROTFLMAO This should be in Liza's advantage

But Shin Amano hates genius type skaters and I believe Liza is one of them. He may be harsh on her too, I'm afraid... pale

Well if Liza won't get full credit on her jumps I don't know who will to be honest. Maybe Carolina but she is a wild card at this point and Amano called one of her jumps at 2010 worlds which cost her the bronze medal...

Amano is tech speciallist?! affraid I hope this means we won't see him at wolrds.
Amano called on Carolina Kostner's jump?! I remember at one competition (don't remember which one), he called on almost every skater (of course he burried Mao as usual) but not Carolina obvious UR on flip. Evil or Very Mad

I don't care what kind of problems Amano has with himself. Dude you're a freaking ISU tech specialist, act accordingly and put your deamons behind you! Just because you were an average skater doesn't mean that everyone else has to be as well. Evil or Very Mad Mad Jus my opinion.

So we'll probably see Caro get away with most of jumps, but Liza and Adelina are going to suffer the jealous wrath of Amano. Great, and I was so looking forward to this competition. Disappointed

Yes, I remember, 2011 worlds SP and this basically gave her the bronze medal. She fell on the 3F which was clearly URed but she didn't get called. But I don't think he particularly liked Carolina, he had no problem to call one of her jumps in 2010 worlds LP( which was excessive) when she was skating at home and a medal would have been great for her at that point. But 2010 worlds was Amano at his best, he was simply brutal. If I am not mistaken he was technical specialist in GPF this year also and his calls were moderate(even on Mao, he was right with his "<"). Let's hope he woke up on the right side of the bed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 am

Does anyone have a stream that's working?
None of the streamings in the link I posted before are working for me.
Ladies SP has just started right? Crying or Very sad

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Does anyone have a stream that's working?
None of the streamings in the link I posted before are working for me.
Ladies SP has just started right? Crying or Very sad

Is this working?
http://www.ltv7.lv/files/player-licensed.swf?file=ltv7_2_lv&streamer=rtmp://stream.ls.lv/ltv7_2_lv&type=rtmp&autostart=true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:33 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Does anyone have a stream that's working?
None of the streamings in the link I posted before are working for me.
Ladies SP has just started right? Crying or Very sad

Is this working?
http://www.ltv7.lv/files/player-licensed.swf?file=ltv7_2_lv&streamer=rtmp://stream.ls.lv/ltv7_2_lv&type=rtmp&autostart=true

Thanks, but no it's not working for me...but never mind cause I just found out they're showing it on a BS channel in Jpn (live!). I watched the first group a little and well...not much to see so far. I'll go back to my telly when the top ladies are on...but it's going to take a couple of hours till that. Faint2

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:40 am

I am glad you can watch it live! The first group was pretty boring but the German girl from the second group was very exciting! Its going to be hard for most of all to gain 28 on TES for worlds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:01 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
I am glad you can watch it live! The first group was pretty boring but the German girl from the second group was very exciting! Its going to be hard for most of all to gain 28 on TES for worlds

Yep! Boring indeed on the whole but you do get to find some future gems amongst a great deal of rocks sometimes in the first or second groups...and otoh, seeing ladies at lower levels is a good reminder of how brilliant the top group skaters are. Even some who are said to be overscored, they all do have fascinating techs. At the same time I'm starting to understand that there may be some good in that minimun score rule, as much as the first group made me wonder if the maximum 3 spot per country rule is really fair or not. Seeing all these girls; most of them the best in their countries but still so far from getting any good results shows how hard it must be to be amongst the top in the world. Having someone who's not as good as you get to enter Worlds or Olys just because there are no other competitors in their country, while you can't make Olys just because you have so many competitive fellow country skaters must be a real frustrating situation for lots of skaters. Yep, Sadly

Rules are rules...as it applys to eveyone it's fair, but sometimes I can't help thinking if they really should be that way... confused

Going back to my telly now...

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:06 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzSV0JvHK1c Nikol! I love her,though she doubled her flip she was good! Good debut on world scene, hope she will do even better in LP! She is in second so far with 50.92.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:10 am

I love Nikol's skating, what a shame about the flip, she hit a good one in the warm up. It's good she earned the minimum TES at the qualifying event because she didn't make it here. She needs to do it in the LP though so fingers crossed. I hope she can go up some places after LP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 am

polosatik wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzSV0JvHK1c Nikol! I love her,though she doubled her flip she was good! Good debut on world scene, hope she will do even better in LP! She is in second so far with 50.92.

Why such a low score for her, with 3-3? Is it because she didn't have a triple out of the steps? I personally found her better than the german girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:24 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzSV0JvHK1c Nikol! I love her,though she doubled her flip she was good! Good debut on world scene, hope she will do even better in LP! She is in second so far with 50.92.

Why such a low score for her, with 3-3? Is it because she didn't have a triple out of the steps? I personally found her better than the german girl.
I think mostly because it's her first competition in seniors, she only went to B competition before Euros and only participated in Junior competitons, well she even hardly got her ticket to Russian Nationals, only because 4 girls WD Sad I think she is very good, but somehow judges don't like her I guess.


Last edited by polosatik on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:25 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzSV0JvHK1c Nikol! I love her,though she doubled her flip she was good! Good debut on world scene, hope she will do even better in LP! She is in second so far with 50.92.

Why such a low score for her, with 3-3? Is it because she didn't have a triple out of the steps? I personally found her better than the german girl.

She doubled the solo 3F, which gets -3 because it is mandatory to have a solo triple jumps out of steps in the SP. She lost many points there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:26 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzSV0JvHK1c Nikol! I love her,though she doubled her flip she was good! Good debut on world scene, hope she will do even better in LP! She is in second so far with 50.92.

Why such a low score for her, with 3-3? Is it because she didn't have a triple out of the steps? I personally found her better than the german girl.

She doubled the solo 3F, which gets -3 because it is mandatory to have a solo triple jumps out of steps in the SP. She lost many points there
That's right, but her score would be higher if she wasn't a newbie here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 27
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:28 am

Polina K got 49 last year at euros and had an amazing Lp after. I hope Nicol does the same. Is it just me or she really looks like Elena ilinykh? Anyway she was so sad about her mistake, almost in tears in the Kiss and Cry but she was a bit better after she saw her score. I honestly expected worse to be honest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   

Back to top Go down
 
Europeans 2013,Zagreb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Who is going where 2012-2013
» Canadian Class of 2013 & 2014 - Top Prospects
» 2013 MINI Cooper Spy Shots
» Mini Mk3 hatchback (2013): the next generation spied
» Usain Bolt to look at Long Jump & 400m in 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: