HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Worlds 2013 Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:55 pm

And here I'm really doubting the ice quality Razz Too many silly mistakes. And of course small rink!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Ahhh Eurosport isn't airing the Jeff Buttle Interview of the champions!!! It was cut off..booo

ETA: Nm...the feed is back...lol Jeff "Even your fall was graceful Max"... lol!

Last edited by sapphiresky on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Alokya wrote:
Just checked. World record in the FS AND the combined score!

Their jumps, throws and speed over the ice were insane! WOW! I just wish Morozov would give them more interesting programs. Still, I think they deserved the score! Cheering

Aww, Jeff in the K&C! He's adorable Wub

ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 pm

inskate wrote:
Alokya wrote:
Just checked. World record in the FS AND the combined score!

Their jumps, throws and speed over the ice were insane! WOW! I just wish Morozov would give them more interesting programs. Still, I think they deserved the score! Cheering

Aww, Jeff in the K&C! He's adorable Wub

At first, I didn't realize that it was Jeff. Adorable Indeed flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Czarace

Jeff is so adorable but I had to mute him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theczarisalive.blogspot.com
Czarace

Eurosport is about to air the Ladies SP now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theczarisalive.blogspot.com
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:02 pm

sapphiresky wrote:
They landed the throw 3A!!! At the very end...that was cool...

It was the first time I saw their Bolero....it's actually tolerable compared to Carolina's

So exciting!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Oh and just for the record...Yuna has said to the press that she felt she didn't get the scores she thought she would get! There are lots of Korean newspaper articles translated into Jpnse which can be read on Yahoo!Japan. Chuo-Nippo wrote an article saying Yuna's chances of winning Worlds at this point is 73%. I'm sure they calculated that number assuming she'll skate perfectly...what a meaningless article, anything can happen in FP. They also wrote another article titled 'US Media praises Yuna saying the Queen is Back'. Yonhap News wrote an article titled 'Judges are Harsh on Yuna Only'. XINHUA (a Chinese news source) has written in their article that the Koren media is saying that 'All the other competitor's levels are way lower than Yuna'. This is obviously an insult to all the other girls. All these articles are all in Jpnse, but just to show I'm not lying, you can read them here: http://dailynews.yahoo.co.jp/fc/sports/figure_skating/news_list/?pn=1

I am totally pissed with the Korean media. They are arrogant and have no respect for the other skaters. As far as I know, the Jpnse newspapers have never written anything in such a manner even when Mao won a competition. Please believe me when I say that the Jpnse media is not perfect but they aren't as half as bad as the Korean media. Yuna may have simply been honest, but I don't like her attitude about saying she thought she would get higher scores. I'm sorry Yuna fans, but I am fed up with her lack of modesty. She's a good skater but I can never respect her personality anymore. I tried but I just can't.

I hope someone besides Yuna will win Worlds. I don't even care if it's not Mao. I try not to read those Korean newspaper articles, but I can't avoid seeing the titles cause they're listed along with the Jpnse newspaper articles. They make me sick to the stomach.

Without any disrespect toward Yuna and her fans, but Pochi I can't help but completely agree with you. There are ways to say things, maybe diplomacy isn't her forte. Sweatdrop

But I have no respect what so ever for Korean media. Evil or Very Mad it's like they never heard of a word "class". Their blatant dissrespect toward anyone who isn't Yuna is ridiculous. Japanesse media can be bad, they're sure no angels, but they were never this mean. Some of their statements are way below the belt, IMO. Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 pm

polosatik wrote:
And here I'm really doubting the ice quality Razz Too many silly mistakes. And of course small rink!

Exactly. This competition is being held in a hockey skate rink. Longer in length but much shorter in width.
I think that's one of the reasons the Yuzu and Mura didn't do well...Jpnse skaters are not used to skating in hockey size rinks. This isn't the first time they allowed a major competition to be held in a hockey rink, but I think it's a terrible thing, and ISU should not allow this anymore.

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:08 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Oh and just for the record...Yuna has said to the press that she felt she didn't get the scores she thought she would get! There are lots of Korean newspaper articles translated into Jpnse which can be read on Yahoo!Japan. Chuo-Nippo wrote an article saying Yuna's chances of winning Worlds at this point is 73%. I'm sure they calculated that number assuming she'll skate perfectly...what a meaningless article, anything can happen in FP. They also wrote another article titled 'US Media praises Yuna saying the Queen is Back'. Yonhap News wrote an article titled 'Judges are Harsh on Yuna Only'. XINHUA (a Chinese news source) has written in their article that the Koren media is saying that 'All the other competitor's levels are way lower than Yuna'. This is obviously an insult to all the other girls. All these articles are all in Jpnse, but just to show I'm not lying, you can read them here: http://dailynews.yahoo.co.jp/fc/sports/figure_skating/news_list/?pn=1

I am totally pissed with the Korean media. They are arrogant and have no respect for the other skaters. As far as I know, the Jpnse newspapers have never written anything in such a manner even when Mao won a competition. Please believe me when I say that the Jpnse media is not perfect but they aren't as half as bad as the Korean media. Yuna may have simply been honest, but I don't like her attitude about saying she thought she would get higher scores. I'm sorry Yuna fans, but I am fed up with her lack of modesty. She's a good skater but I can never respect her personality anymore. I tried but I just can't.

I try not to read those Korean newspaper articles, but I can't avoid seeing the titles cause they're listed along with the Jpnse newspaper articles. They make me sick to the stomach.

Without any disrespect toward Yuna and her fans, but Pochi I can't help but completely agree with you. There are ways to say things, maybe diplomacy isn't her forte.

But I have no respect what so ever for Korean media. Evil or Very Mad it's like they never heard of a word "class". Their blatant dissrespect toward anyone who isn't Yuna is ridiculous. Japanesse media can be bad, they're sure no angels, but they were never this mean. Some of their statements are way below the belt, IMO.

Thanks for understanding my frustration, zarina. I love you

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:09 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
Some of their statements are way below the belt, IMO. Very Mad

Not to mention what is going on with the Mao videos on Youtube now... "Dirty Japs", "ugly Jap monkey", "cheater without jumps"... If any of you have a few seconds of time, I suggest visiting a few vids and giving the videos "thumbs up" & downvoting the most stubborn trolls. I posted a few positive comments, but they're being drowned out by "fans" who apparently have nothing to do but post dozens of insulting comments on every Mao video they can find. Disappointed

zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 pm

sapphiresky wrote:
This is why the rink should not be that small...ugh...

That lady in the audience in the front row was so scared!

And she almost got hit with Yuko's skate. pale ISU this is ridiculous, how can you allow a competition to be held in a hockey rink?!!! Really?!!!
What needs to happen for them to see some common sense? A bad injury of an audience who got hit by a skater's skate? I'm sorry Canada, but hell no, the competition shouldn have been held here. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:18 pm

inskate wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Some of their statements are way below the belt, IMO. Very Mad

Not to mention what is going on with the Mao videos on Youtube now... "Dirty Japs", "ugly Jap monkey", "cheater without jumps"... If any of you have a few seconds of time, I suggest visiting a few vids and giving the videos "thumbs up" & downvoting the most stubborn trolls. I posted a few positive comments, but they're being drowned out by "fans" who apparently have nothing to do but post dozens of insulting comments on every Mao video they can find. Disappointed

To be fair, this is not a work from real Yuna fans, but from "fans" called Yunabots.

This is also a reason I wish Yuna would stay away from competition. I know it's not her fault and if she knew what her so called fans are doing I'm sure she would condemn it, but with her return, the "artwork" from those people sure is increasing. It's sad that some people feel the need to stoop to this level. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Eurosport international is broadcasting mens free! cheers I can watch it on TV! Boogie Broadcast starts at 0:30 (12:30 a.m.) CET.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Guys, do you know Liza's facebook? Can you wish her good luck in FS? Poor girl is too harsh on herself and she really need your support. No Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I hope someone besides Yuna will win Worlds. I don't even care if it's not Mao. I try not to read those Korean newspaper articles, but I can't avoid seeing the titles cause they're listed along with the Jpnse newspaper articles. They make me sick to the stomach.

Without any disrespect toward Yuna and her fans, but Pochi I can't help but completely agree with you. There are ways to say things, maybe diplomacy isn't her forte. Sweatdrop

But I have no respect what so ever for Korean media. Evil or Very Mad it's like they never heard of a word "class". Their blatant dissrespect toward anyone who isn't Yuna is ridiculous. Japanesse media can be bad, they're sure no angels, but they were never this mean. Some of their statements are way below the belt, IMO. Very Mad

Oh boy. So, I guess there's a good chance she'll appear on tv again to explain how unfair her score was while showing the video of another skater to justify herself. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:35 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:

To be fair, this is not a work from real Yuna fans, but from "fans" called Yunabots.

This is also a reason I wish Yuna would stay away from competition. I know it's not her fault and if she knew what her so called fans are doing I'm sure she would condemn it, but with her return, the "artwork" from those people sure is increasing. It's sad that some people feel the need to stoop to this level. Disappointed

Oh, I didn't mean to insult the real Yuna fans. Embarassed I drop by Yuna forum sometimes and most of the fans there seem to be polite and knowledgeable about the rules. The bots on Youtube, on the other hand, don't seem to be too educated about the sport, to say the least. Sweatdrop

polosatik wrote:
Guys, do you know Liza's facebook? Can you wish her good luck in FS? Poor girl is too harsh on herself and she really need your support. No Sad

Unfortunately, no Sad The Google search isn't helpful, either. I hope she'll feel better, she did her best! Love

zarinaballerina wrote:
Eurosport international is broadcasting mens free! cheers I can watch it on TV! Boogie Broadcast starts at 0:30 (12:30 a.m.) CET.

I think I'll just climb under my bed now... pale Faint2

polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:38 pm

inskate wrote:

polosatik wrote:

Unfortunately, no Sad The Google search isn't helpful, either. I hope she'll feel better, she did her best! Love

http://www.facebook.com/liza.tuktamisheva Here you go sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:39 pm

polosatik wrote:
inskate wrote:

polosatik wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/liza.tuktamisheva Here you go sunny

Thank you! Google kept redirecting me to a fanclub page geek

zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:45 pm

inskate wrote:

Oh, I didn't mean to insult the real Yuna fans. Embarassed I drop by Yuna forum sometimes and most of the fans there seem to be polite and knowledgeable about the rules. The bots on Youtube, on the other hand, don't seem to be too educated about the sport, to say the least. Sweatdrop

Oh inskate, I wasn't trying to imply that you were. No I'm truly sorry if my post came across this way. Depressed Crying Daisies for you
yes, the real Yuna fans are nice, and i'm sure they're not happy with what those people on youtube are doing.

polosatik wrote:

oh Liza don't do that! these things happen, you can always rendeem yourself in the LP. Wub Go and show them what you're made of. Cheering

inskate wrote:

I think I'll just climb under my bed now... pale Faint2

ROTFLMAO
yeah, I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight, or tomorrow night. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Guys, there is still no reports how Mao practice went?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Oh I should go and try to sleep a little , or I would be like a zombie tomorrow Unconscious Let's meet and last two warm-ups!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:56 pm

polosatik wrote:
Oh I should go and try to sleep a little , or I would be like a zombie tomorrow Unconscious Let's meet and last two warm-ups!!

Luckily it's the weekend, otherwise I wouldn't be able to function properly with my lack of sleep. Unconscious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmazingGraceMao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:15 pm

No news about Mao's practice today?

I just found out I got a star!

Last edited by AmazingGraceMao on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:21 pm

polosatik wrote:
Guys, there is still no reports how Mao practice went?

Somebody said on twitter that she landed a killer 3A, but to be honest, my timeline is a mess and I'm having trouble discerning which reports are from the post-SP practice and which from the earlier ones Unconscious

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds 2013 Part 2   

Back to top Go down

Worlds 2013 Part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next