HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mini34ans

PostSubject: Hello   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 am

I like Asada Mao and that's why I joined here. My nationality is Korean.
Maybe my nationality might be quite controversial to all Mao fans. These days there is sort of rivalry not even between skaters but also fans. I want to maintain objective perspective but it's hard sometimes, as long as I am not an expert in figureskating. I never skate in my life before, and don't know how to distinguish jumps correctly: maybe flip, lutz, axel, and loop. Don't know how loop is different from salchow. Why I say this is ALL INFORMATION ABOUT TWO SKATERS usually come from my country's media.

The reason why I joined here is to exchange information and know more about how people view things in a different angle. I have been fond of Asada since 2006(?). Usually my source was Youtube and internet information. She was so gorgeous in Nutcracker. Hope she will revive the aura she had back then.

Thank you and nice to see all of you. cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:56 am

welcome to the forum cheers always nice to have new Mao fans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:25 am

mini34ans, welcome to the forum! It doesn't matter what your nationality is. What matters here is that we all love and support Mao. It's nice to see new members and even better when we read your opinions.

Post often ok? cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:46 am

It's lovely to see Mao fans from Korea! There aren't enough of them, so yes, make sure you post often!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 am

Welcome mini34ans!!! Confetti Cheering It doesn't matter what is your nationality, this forum is a happy land for every Mao fan! I'm personally a fan of both Mao and Yuna, and I love both countries,Japan and S.Korea. Have fun here!!! And if you have any questions about rules or anything just ask here, we will answer to you !!! Woot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mini34ans

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:51 am

Thank you so much for comments.
I really appreciate Mao's softness, lightness, fairy-princess, and lyrical sides every time she performs.
I like her almost all of the programs. Hope she get her confidence back and show who she really is. I cannot stand some nasty comments imbued with nationalism on Youtube, and other forums.

I feel so sorry and sad to hear that ignorant people comment on her. They don't know figure-skating history even.

Personally, whatever title Mao gets, she is who she is. She already got 3 triple axels for guiness records, right?
I heard she is sort of workaholic. She always practices and practices. She looks modest and friendly.When she came to Korea back then in 2010, I saw her performance. I used to be Plushenko's fan, and he really admires her.

Hope everything does well for her in the next season. Thanks for comments all of you. I stop by this site as often as I can. Good Night.
I
P.S. In case there's something I wanna ask from you about her technical sides, someone may give me well-rounded explanations. Razz

Last edited by mini34ans on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Welcome to the forum mini34ans. flower
As other members have said above, there is no nationality boundaries for us on this forum who love and support Mao.
Regarding technical matters, we have members who have profound knowledge on figure skating techniques. I myself am learning from them a lot by reading their posts. Also they are nice and kind people to answer questions from other members.
I hope you will enjoy cheering Mao while learning the sport with us. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:46 am

Welcome to the forum mini34ans. Yay, another poor soul who's bewitched by Mao's charm. Very Happy. Nice to read your lovely thoughts on Mao.

Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:18 am

Welcome mini34ans!!! I'm so glad to see another Korean fan of Mao Smile Smile (I'm Korean too.) Thank you for supporting Mao flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mini34ans

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:57 pm

@bellarina

Hi, So glad Razz to see another Korean memeber. I am not alone here. cheers Probably more Korean members here, I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Welcome mini34ans! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down