HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NHK Trophy 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:02 am

pearlyriver wrote:
OMG, how can I leave the Maosuke ship now Razz cheers Encore 
It's very easy actually, you just go off it and board Mao-Taka ship instead. Yep! Razz 

But I have to give it to Dai. If charisma were electricity, this dude could've power half of the Planet with it. Watch and learn Patty. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 am

Haidogirl wrote:

I cant forget the epic moment i watched the gala with my dad and he was like "oh my god, unbelievable how beautiful she is, what a pretty face! Who is she?"

And me: Mao Asada Many Hearts 
your dad is cute, my sister too said Mao was the most beautiful in skate america and her dresses the best, she said just for her dresses you know that she is a top figure skater Laughing  , she said "look at the other girl (Viktoria Helgesson), obviously she bought her dress in the outlet of fs dresses " ROTFLMAO 
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Viktoria+Helgesson/Skate+America+Day+Two/jtd_XU-V6Lu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:18 am

chapis wrote:
Haidogirl wrote:

I cant forget the epic moment i watched the gala with my dad and he was like "oh my god, unbelievable how beautiful she is, what a pretty face! Who is she?"

And me: Mao Asada Many Hearts 
your dad is cute, my sister too said Mao was the most beautiful in skate america and her dresses the best, she said just for her dresses you know that she is a top figure skater Laughing  , she said "look at the other girl (Viktoria Helgesson), obviously she bought her dress in the outlet of fs dresses " ROTFLMAO 
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Viktoria+Helgesson/Skate+America+Day+Two/jtd_XU-V6Lu
It's horrible indeed but that's a bit unfair to Viktoria. She's not a top skater like Mao so she probably can't afford top designers and stylists. Actually, Mao has some dresses that are so horribly to my eyes Embarassed. Being a multimillionaire athlete, Mao could have done much better with those dresses.

Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:26 am

I know, but Viktoria could have choosen a simpler dress, and you are right Mao has some horrible dresses like worlds 2008, OG and gpf 2009 No 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:36 am

chapis wrote:
I know, but Viktoria could have choosen a simpler dress, and you are right Mao has some horrible dresses like worlds 2008, OG  and gpf 2009 No 
Because she let's TAT design her costumes, and we all know that designing costumes isn't TAT's forte. I've said many times that I wish TAT would butt out of Mao's costumes and just concentrate on choreo. Sasha had the same problem when she was with TAT, only in her case, the closest she let TAT to her costumes, was allowing her to be present at the fabric and colour choosing. I wish Mao would do the same, however she's from different culture, so it isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
chapis wrote:
I know, but Viktoria could have choosen a simpler dress, and you are right Mao has some horrible dresses like worlds 2008, OG  and gpf 2009 No 
Because she let's TAT design her costumes, and we all know that designing costumes isn't TAT's forte. I've said many times that I wish TAT would butt out of Mao's costumes and just concentrate on choreo. Sasha had the same problem when she was with TAT, only in her case, the closest she let TAT to her costumes, was allowing her to be present at the fabric and colour choosing. I wish Mao would do the same, however she's from different culture, so it isn't going to happen.
Mao is Japanese and she may be to polite to refuse Tat's goodwill Neutral . I think there were someone else who helped Sasha with her skating costumes, since what Sasha wore to non-skating events are not always hit.

Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46 am

Meryl is really the princess:cloud9: Wub

Maosuke look like the homecoming king and queen.Dance Love Cheering 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:55 am

pearlyriver wrote:

Gosh i love Meryls dress in the 2nd photo!

“To be able to grow and not be scared, the first thing you have to do is to experience anything and everything. This first thing you should do is have the courage to face your weak point. Then you will get real strength.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:41 am

Haidogirl wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:

Gosh i love Meryls dress in the 2nd photo!

I will be so happy if these are the Olympic Gold Medalists in Sochi

chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:41 am

Nobu`s family is soooooooooooo adorable Faint2 Mushy Love 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOkGvEbOTEo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:39 pm

In the CBC aftershow of NHK (CBC website, all audio), Kurt Browning and PJ Kwong talked about Mao:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/figureskating/video/#id=2417134690&tab=0

Here is my best transcription (I'll try to upload the audio, but haven't figured out how...if anyone else has access to it, please feel free)

- PJ:"She's back, Woohoo"

- Kurt: "I was watching Mao on Youtube Cloud 9 and something struck me..."
"She is coming into these Olympics as the kind of skater you can see 3 years after somebody wins the Olympics, when they relax and are doing show programs,when they've taken away some of the elements, skating has gotten better...and you're seeing the maturity and personality of the person coming through"

-PJ Agrees

Kurt: "Mao has had luscious knees and edges, she moves (a little bit like Daisuke) from one step of the footwork to the next, and even a skater watching doesn't quite see how she did it...she just gets there...without effort"
"And her face is tranquil, and I just appreciated her even more lately"

"And I'm thinking to myself, oh mygosh, Yuna Kim, watch out, because this Mao girl now (well not really now) has a maturity and a timing for these Olympics that I think is really special"

PJ: "I agree with you, and I think that there's the joie-de-vivre that we saw years ago in Baby Mao that is now back. I love her...

Kurt: "Her love of skating?"

PJ: "Yeah, and I think that with everything that she's gone through, she's survived it all...so what worse thing can happen to her than her Mom dying...I mean that is the worst thing."

Kurt: "And the pressure she's under...I'm sure she's set herself up fiscally for the rest of her children's lives"

PJ: "She's worked hard"

Kurt: "You know, we played a game when we were in Japan, whenever we walked into a store of any kind, it was called 'Find Mao'ROTFLMAO and we would run into the store and whoever could find something with Mao's picture on it would win"

(PJ: "What did you win, by the way"
Kurt: "I think it had something to do with who paid")

PJ: And you were able to

Kurt: Oh goodness yeah, she was on sleeping mattresses, kettleballs?, she was on the chocolate drinks, she was on everything.
So good for Mao and I'm looking forward to the Olympics.

PJ: And it becomes a real horserace.

Kurt: I hope it's a showdown.
PJ: I hope so too.

Many Hearts 

Btw: during Mao's FP, Kurt said that he thinks the place of the 2A-3T could be a spot of a second 3A
Seems like he's in on Mao's plans Cool

Last edited by sapphiresky on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Wishing Mao the best of luck with the success of her 3A in future events:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi all,

I’ve just got back home from work the first day after my Japanese adventure and might as well share with you some of my impressions from NHK.

I was at the Yoyogi Arena on Saturday to see the Dance SD and the FP of all the other disciplines.
First, the popularity of skating in Japan is absolutely incredible. When I saw the endless line of people who were sitting on the ground in front of the arena, probably from the early morning hours, hoping to get tickets, I felt like I was attending a rock concert and not a figure skating competition!

Another point is that practically 100% of the audience were Japanese. I saw only two other western-looking ladies, who too were accompanied by Japanese friends.
I might be wrong, but it only reinforced my suspicion that there were really no tickets available for people from abroad at all, which, if true, is quite sad, honestly.  

Ok, I’m no expert on dance or pairs, so I will only comment on the top teams.

Ice Dance SD – I love Davis/White and I’m rooting for them to take the gold at Sochi but, to be honest, I didn’t feel there was such a gap between them and the other three teams. Especially, it didn’t seem to me they were that crazy fast as most people say; for example Ilinykh/Katsalapov seemed equally fast, if not even faster. Also, I thought their twizzles in the SD weren’t their best, or maybe they just look better on TV, not sure. I really don’t know much about Ice Dance though, so just take it as a layman’s observation. All that said, they were still absolutely amazing and I enjoyed them a lot! All the top 4 teams, actually, and I’m looking forward to compare them with Virtue/Moir next weekend at TEB.

Pairs FP – In case of Volosozhar/Trankov I must say I was perfectly OK with their almost 40 points lead over the 2nd team. They were absolutely the highlight of the day. Pure perfection. Every element was of the highest quality - clean, precise and secure. They didn’t put a foot wrong even in the warm-up, simply flawless. If I really had to fault them, I would say the last lift was a teeny bit slow, but that’s it. Oh, and the music, of course! I hate the cuts and it sounds even more dreadful in person. I don’t love the program either, but that can’t stop them.
Still curious how a clean S/S (without a 3A) would score in comparison, though. I won’t have the chance to see them in person, but judging from the TV, I never felt like their elements were lacking and their programs are generally much more interesting. I have no problem with how V/T are scored, they desrve it, but rather with the now seemingly huge gap between them and S/S. That doesn’t seem right.

Men FP

Konstantin Menshov – At first I didn’t recognize him at all! Never would have guessed he is so tiny in person. His jumps are very high (probably the highest of all the men there) and light, not really all that powerful or explosive. They look effortless when he lands them. The first quad, especially, was absolutely spectacular! Apart from the jumps, however, there is not much left worth writing about. He looked slow, there was absolutely nothing going on in that program and he didn’t even seem to try to perform. More like a practice run-trough.

Max Aaron – He is neither an artist (much better than Menshov in that department though) nor a particularly great jumper, IMHO. He might have the quads but his landings are sloppy and the jumps are pretty wild and ”heavy”. He doesn’t fly naturally, rather, it seems like he needs to use a lot of energy to get off the ground. I don’t know how to describe it, but I feel tired watching him jump.    

Jeremy Abott - Had the performance of the night. Wonderful interpretation of the music and impressive presence on the ice. He managed to create a very special atmosphere there, making the audience quietly focused, as if they were almost afraid to move, so as not to destroy something beautiful, only to explode in applause and standing O as he finished. His jumps were definitely on that night too, especially the 3A-3T was Thumbs up!.

Sergei Voronov – Totally forgettable. Doesn’t really inspire me to write anything either positive or negative. Maybe only that he landed a very obviously two-footed but perfectly rotated quad and got a full base value for it. Also in the pairs there were lots of two-footed throws and all of them got full base value. I think think this is correct, since the jumps were rotated, but I feel sorry for poor Phil Hersh who, I guess must be having a heart-attack right now, since he finds it so offensive. I haven’t had the time to catch up with the skating news yet but, I mean, he IS writing all over the internet how this is so unfair and petitioning to ISU that the rules need to be changed etc., no? NOOOOO?!?!?!?!!Shocked affraid Lips sealed 

Takahito Mura – Very impressed! He made some mistakes but he was IMHO by far the best jumper out there. He has the jumps that really make you go WOW. Big, strong, solid, powerful, with natural spring, covering lots of distance and secure landing. I also think he is quite a charismatic performer with strong presence on the ice and that program is very good for him, it really showcases his skills. If he gets consistent, I think he should be right there with the very best. Definitey the (positive) surprise of the night, despite the mistakes.

Adam Rippon – Throughout his whole performance I couldn’t stop thinking that he has the perfect look for a Faun. Great costume (for once) and good program. His jumps, however, are very weak and dare I say ugly. He jumps like a girl, the jumps are small and the landings are wobbly and insecure. I didn’t even like his tano lutz as he is so off axis in the air, it seemed he cannot possibly land it. I appreciate it’s very difficult and kudos to him for succeeding it twice, but it is not particularly aesthetically pleasing.

Nobunari Oda – Great skate for him but, I must say, I found his performance quite underwhelming. He has no charisma on the ice and his skating had very little to do with the music. I don’t know whether William Tell is a good choice for him. I don’t think he can do it justice but, on the other hand, the music works very well with the audience. They were all clapping along and at one moment I found myself clapping too, even though, when I really thought about, it was not because of Nobu’s performance. Neither his jumps are all that super impressive in person, actually. He has those soft knees and the jumps are nice and very good quality, but not WOW like Mura’s. I really like Nobu as a person and was very happy that he did so well, but, if the other top guys like Takahashi go clean or at least close to clean, he shouldn’t be anywhere near them, IMHO.

Javier Fernandez – An off night for him. He messed up almost everything he could, yet he performed very well. He didn’t give up on interpreting the music and his presence and charisma on the ice are terrific! His jumps when landed are very good, but again, not quite Mura’s quality.

Daisuke Takahashi – He is my skating God, but I think his Beatles program is really not good enough for him. There is no real highlight, you keep waiting for something that never comes and when it ends you feel like “that was it?“ Dai can do so much more than that, and it this program he cannot show it. As for his jumps, the quad was PERFECT! It was all the more impressive that he was able to land it in the actual competition after not succeeding a single one in the warm-up and splatting quite hard twice on top of that. His jumps in general are very good and he has the smoothest landings. I often read his jumps are small, low or underrotated. Not true. They are not as high Menshov’s, nor as big and powerful as Mura’s, but they have good height, cover nice distance and have lots of good qualities. Definitely good enough.

That’s it for today, have to go to bed. Will try to finish the ladies tomorrow.

Good night!Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:58 pm

@kawaiimao:

Thanks for your review kawaiimao. It's always exciting to hear accounts of what happens at event from ppl who were up close and personal with the performers. Can't wait to read your opinions on the ladies tomorrow.

Good night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:12 pm

sapphiresky wrote:
In the CBC aftershow of NHK (CBC website, all audio), Kurt Browning and PJ Kwong talked about Mao:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/figureskating/video/#id=2417134690&tab=0

Here is my best transcription (I'll try to upload the audio, but haven't figured out how...if anyone else has access to it, please feel free)

- PJ:"She's back, Woohoo"

- Kurt: "I was watching Mao on Youtube Cloud 9 and something struck me..."
"She is coming into these Olympics as the kind of skater you can see 3 years after somebody wins the Olympics, when they relax and are doing show programs,when they've taken away some of the elements, skating has gotten better...and you're seeing the maturity and personality of the person coming through"

-PJ Agrees

Kurt: "Mao has had luscious knees and edges, she moves (a little bit like Daisuke) from one step of the footwork to the next, and even a skater watching doesn't quite see how she did it...she just gets there...without effort"
"And her face is tranquil, and I just appreciated her even more lately"

"And I'm thinking to myself, oh mygosh, Yuna Kim, watch out, because this Mao girl now (well not really now) has a maturity and a timing for these Olympics that I think is really special"

PJ: "I agree with you, and I think that there's the joie-de-vivre that we saw years ago in Baby Mao that is now back. I love her...

Kurt: "Her love of skating?"

PJ: "Yeah, and I think that with everything that she's gone through, she's survived it all...so what worse thing can happen to her than her Mom dying...I mean that is the worst thing."

Kurt: "And the pressure she's under...I'm sure she's set herself up fiscally for the rest of her children's lives"

PJ: "She's worked hard"

Kurt: "You know, we played a game when we were in Japan, whenever we walked into a store of any kind, it was called 'Find Mao'ROTFLMAO and we would run into the store and whoever could find something with Mao's picture on it would win"

PJ: And you were able to

Kurt: Oh goodness yeah, she was on sleeping mattresses, kettleballs?, she was on the chocolate drinks, she was on everything.
So good for Mao and I'm looking forward to the Olympics.

PJ: And it becomes a real horserace.

Kurt: I hope it's a showdown.
PJ: I hope so too.

Many Hearts 

Btw: during Mao's FP, Kurt said that he thinks the place of the 2A-3T could be a spot of a second 3A
Seems like he's in on Mao's plans Cool
Thank you for posting this for us. Smile Such nice comments from Kurt and PJ. flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Thank you KawaiiMao, great to go to figure skating competition in Japan Shocked , I will be waiting your report about ladies  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Do you know why Gracie is apologizing in twitter Question Suspect 

Gracie Gold ‏@GraceEGold 32min
We made a video with Mao at "The Ice" tour using that quote. I am deeply sorry for any unintended offense.
Responder  Retwittear  Marcado como favorito   Más Abrir
I have the utmost respect for Japan and it's people. I love Mao Asada!!!
Responder  Retwittear  Marcado como favorito

ed. ok, I get it, is just a silly thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:41 pm

chapis wrote:
Do you know why Gracie is apologizing in twitter Question Suspect 

We made a video with Mao at "The Ice" tour using that quote. I am deeply sorry for any unintended offense.
Responder  Retwittear  Marcado como favorito   Más Abrir
I have the utmost respect for Japan and it's people. I love Mao Asada!!!
Responder  Retwittear  Marcado como favorito

ed. ok, I get it, is just a silly thing

What happened? What did Gracie say to/about Mao?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Gracie posted a picture with Mao and it said "Only one more sandwich!" #mao #asada #theice, she removed the original post I think but said "onry one more sandwich" , like Mao pronounce it bad and some people get offended because thought  Gracie was mocking with Mao Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:15 pm

chapis wrote:
Gracie posted a picture with Mao and it said "Only one more sandwich!" #mao #asada #theice, she removed the original post I think but said "onry one more sandwich" , like Mao pronounce it bad and some people get offended because thought  Gracie was mocking with Mao Rolling Eyes
Thanks chapis. I saw the post, but I didn't pick up on the wording. I think ppl make a big deal out of anything. I doubt Mao was even offended by that, let alone cared.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:42 pm

kawaiimao wrote:

Nobunari Oda – Great skate for him but, I must say, I found his performance quite underwhelming. He has no charisma on the ice and his skating had very little to do with the music. I don’t know whether William Tell is a good choice for him. I don’t think he can do it justice but, on the other hand, the music works very well with the audience. They were all clapping along and at one moment I found myself clapping too, even though, when I really thought about, it was not because of Nobu’s performance. Neither his jumps are all that super impressive in person, actually. He has those soft knees and the jumps are nice and very good quality, but not WOW like Mura’s. I really like Nobu as a person and was very happy that he did so well, but, if the other top guys like Takahashi go clean or at least close to clean, he shouldn’t be anywhere near them, IMHO.

Daisuke Takahashi – He is my skating God, but I think his Beatles program is really not good enough for him. There is no real highlight, you keep waiting for something that never comes and when it ends you feel like “that was it?“ Dai can do so much more than that, and it this program he cannot show it. As for his jumps, the quad was PERFECT! It was all the more impressive that he was able to land it in the actual competition after not succeeding a single one in the warm-up and splatting quite hard twice on top of that. His jumps in general are very good and he has the smoothest landings. I often read his jumps are small, low or underrotated. Not true. They are not as high Menshov’s, nor as big and powerful as Mura’s, but they have good height, cover nice distance and have lots of good qualities. Definitely good enough.

Thank you for the great report, kawaiimao. You're lucky to attend NHK Trophy. None of the Japanese members in our group was able to buy tickets even for 1 session, as far as I know. I'm also under the impression that Nobu is not charismatic. His William Tell programs only lightened up in the second part. As for Dai, he's had much better FP in the past. I don't know why he chose Lori as his choreographer. This program is just so generic, the music cut is weird and if it wasn't for Dai's charisma, it woud become very boring indeed.

Well, at least Gracie apologized. I think people overreact about this incidence but Gracie is famous and she should be careful about what she said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:05 am

Thank you very much for your impressons, Kawaiimao!
This gave us an image, how they really look like in real and maybe even can understand the judges a bit! Though i still dont get, why they gave a -1 for Daisukes quad Mad 

Quote :
Sapphiresky
Kurt: "You know, we played a game when we were in Japan, whenever we walked into a store of any kind, it was called 'Find Mao' and we would run into the store and whoever could find something with Mao's picture on it would win"

Ok I WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME! Many Hearts 

“To be able to grow and not be scared, the first thing you have to do is to experience anything and everything. This first thing you should do is have the courage to face your weak point. Then you will get real strength.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:26 am

Who is PJ Kwong?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:24 am

shar wrote:
chapis wrote:
Thanks chapis. I saw the post, but I didn't pick up on the wording. I think ppl make a big deal out of anything. I doubt Mao was even offended by that, let alone cared.  Rolling Eyes
While I agree that people make a big deal out of nothing in 99% of the time, Gracie, IMO, shouldn't have written it that the way she did. English is not Mao's first language so Gracie's wording was seen as mocking Mao, even though she didn't mean it that way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:32 am

kawaiimao wrote:

When I saw the endless line of people who were sitting on the ground in front of the arena, probably from the early morning hours, hoping to get tickets,
I was one of them (I was standing, though Wink ) on Friday and my 2-hour patience totally paid off. Yep! 
Dai's SP was the highlight of the day for me.
I couldn't believe how he was able to pull off the performance in that atmosphere. WOW!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2013   

Back to top Go down

NHK Trophy 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next