HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Hello, fellow Mao fans! cheers

Our forum was contacted by a staff member from a sports program "Cream-Stew's Sports Love" of Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV) in Japan. They are planning to create a program about Mao's international fanbase. They would like to include clips from the Mao Birthday Project video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08o7tMCUgEY), and they kindly asked us for permission to use it. Yep!

If you have participated in the project (and haven't sent me a confirmation via PM or e-mail yet) please post here if you agree to have your message aired.
(For that matter, if you participated in the video and do NOT agree to have your message aired , let me know as well! Smile)

Probably only a selected few messages will be chosen, but it would be good to have a confirmation from as many people who participated in the project as possible.

The program is going to be aired soon, so if you can help us by contacting people who participated in the project but might not see this post in time, please don't hesitate!

Thank you! 

Last edited by inskate on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luckyone
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:54 pm

I am ok with my message being aired
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoLina

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:16 am

I just registered the other day. Sadly i did not know about those bday project. I wanna cry now XD if late messages is possible i want to send one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:57 am

No problem with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:05 am

My, my... that's a pretty huge notice below the banner. Razz  No probs with me. Already sent PM last night. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:42 am

MaoLina wrote:
I just registered the other day. Sadly i did not know about those bday project. I wanna cry now XD if late messages is possible i want to send one
Sadly it's too late to join the past projects (as the results were already delivered to Mao) but hopefully there will probably be some other fan projects organised in the future flower 

roma wrote:
My, my... that's a pretty huge notice below the banner. Razz No probs with me. Already sent PM last night. Smile
Haha, the notice will be taken down soon, as most of the details have been worked out already - I just want to make sure that nobody involved missed the announcement. Smile

BTW, I hope nobody is alarmed that the announcement refers to each user by their username. It's just an automated script Laugh

sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:52 am

I'm not sure if I did this...I remotely remember being really busy at the time and not being able to do what I wanted, but if I did, feel free to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:30 pm

YES! I'm ok with that Smile Smile

Mao Asada Fan Wub
I WILL tawk like a black person if anyone tawks SHIZ about ma boo..  Evil or Very Mad

To Mao doubters/haters:
Mao is the fabulous Swan Queen and you're fat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:10 pm

I sent inskate a PM already; it's fine with me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:32 pm

inskate wrote:
Hello, fellow Mao fans! cheers

Our forum was contacted by a staff member from a sports program "Cream-Stew's Sports Love" of Nippon Television Network Corporation (NTV) in Japan. They are planning to create a program about Mao's international fanbase. They would like to include clips from the Mao Birthday Project video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08o7tMCUgEY), and they kindly asked us for permission to use it. Yep!

If you have participated in the project (and haven't sent me a confirmation via PM or e-mail yet) please post here if you agree to have your message aired.
(For that matter, if you participated in the video and do NOT agree to have your message aired , let me know as well! Smile)

Probably only a selected few messages will be chosen, but it would be good to have a confirmation from as many people who participated in the project as possible.

The program is going to be aired soon, so if you can help us by contacting people who participated in the project but might not see this post in time, please don't hesitate!

Thank you! 
It's very exciting and another perfect way to show our love to Mao!!!!!! Dance  Dance  Dance  Dance 

BTW, inskate I sent you the confirmation mail and the PM yesterday, did you received it Question Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!   

Back to top Go down

To the participants in the Mao Birthday Project!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1