HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 2013 Cup of China

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:50 am

108.62 for a total of 165.95
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 am

What a snoozefest so far:suspect: Suspect Suspect . People who complained about SA being rigged and boring should watch CoC.

_________________
Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:58 am

Super Girl Caro is up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:01 am

OMG! Caro is bombing big time. affraid 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 am

The placement in Sochi will be very unpredictable.

_________________
Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:05 am

110.65 for a total of 173.40 2nd place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:14 am

Holy crap. Adelina is in 2nd, and Kostner is in 3rd. The youngest competitor who's from Russia, wins COC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:14 am

Thanks god I don't have to wake up early to watch this splatfest.

_________________
Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:16 am

wow what an unexpected outcome Shocked  kostner in third place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:17 am

COC ladies' single result is really bazaar...no?Shocked 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:18 am

I am so sad to see Carolina splat like this again. She was no more the sophisticated lady we've seen the last couple of years. More like the scared Bambi on the ice. I am heartbroken. Nerves and pressure finally caught up to her again. Heartbreaking.
Adelina...I sort of expected this to happen. She won't make the team. Too bad Liza didn't skate here
Congrats to Anna but her skating looks very scratchy to me. Just IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:20 am

COHK wrote:
COC ladies' single result is really bazaar...no?Shocked 
The outcome was really unpredictable, who would have thought that Pogorilaya would win here. but Kostner and Adelina were dissapointing, and I think the final standings are right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:22 am

This was one big snooze fest and disappointing event for me. I can't believe I stayed up for this crap. Unconscious 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
I am so sad to see Carolina splat like this again. She was no more the sophisticated lady we've seen the last couple of years. More like the scared Bambi on the ice. I am heartbroken. Nerves and pressure finally caught up to her again. Heartbreaking.
Adelina...I sort of expected this to happen. She won't make the team. Too bad Liza didn't skate here
Congrats to Anna but her skating looks very scratchy to me. Just IMO.  
I think Carol, Akiko and Alena all peaked at the wrong time. Adelina still has a shot. Julia has the best shot so far. That just shows how important it is to be a great competitior. Anna is only 15, she didn't give up and she has potential.
People would miss Mao's fighting spirit when she retires.

_________________
Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:24 am

ballerinamao wrote:
COHK wrote:
COC ladies' single result is really bazaar...no?Shocked 
The outcome was really unpredictable, who would have thought that Pogorilaya would win here. but Kostner and Adelina were dissapointing, and I think the final standings are right.
That's probably true...I missed the first part of Adelina's program so it's hard for me to judge. But it seems none of the programs was really inspiring...(And is it fair to complain that Caro still gets 65 PCS?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:26 am

booooring competition Sleep , Anna is only 15yo, but Julia and Elena R. are really better. I really liked Kenxin, but the judes are so hard with her because she is not expressive but I dont know, I prefer her than Gracie Gold that is a torture for me to watch pale .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:34 am

And I am so sick of Sherezade`s music Mad , I hate it, with MK, Yuna, D/w and even Mao but when they are skating good is a little tolerable, not the situation today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:36 am

Adelina acutally lost on levels. She would have won with level 4 on spins and steps, even with her mistakes. She is so frustrating to watch. You get a glimpse of hope and then she bombs, time after time. This competition was very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:36 am

chapis wrote:
booooring competition Sleep , Anna is only 15yo, but Julia and Elena R. are really better.  I really liked Kenxin, but the judes are so hard with her because she is not expressive but I dont know, I prefer her than Gracie Gold that is a torture for me to watch pale .
None of them scored 180 or over. silent

While I never thought Caro is really in Mao-Yuna's circle, I know she's capable of so much more. I heard she is coming off of an injury over the summer. I pray the media don't berate her for not doing well in her first competition of the season. She still has time to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:37 am

chapis wrote:
booooring competition Sleep , Anna is only 15yo, but Julia and Elena R. are really better.  I really liked Kenxin, but the judes are so hard with her because she is not expressive but I dont know, I prefer her than Gracie Gold that is a torture for me to watch pale .
not only the judges but commentators too, but half of the sport and scoring is about the artistic side, so no way for them to not notice it. but seriously Kostner 3rd, Zijun last place and Kanako Murakami not medalling, and Anna winning , my boldest predictions would not even come close to this outcome lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:40 am

COHK wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
COHK wrote:
COC ladies' single result is really bazaar...no?Shocked 
The outcome was really unpredictable, who would have thought that Pogorilaya would win here. but Kostner and Adelina were dissapointing, and I think the final standings are right.
That's probably true...I missed the first part of Adelina's program so it's hard for me to judge. But it seems none of the programs was really inspiring...(And is it fair to complain that Caro still gets 65 PCS?)
COHK, do you know Zijun's backstage news? Is she having injury or getting caught in internal politics with the Chinese federation or something? It was so frustrating walking her performance. In fact, it'd be far-fetched to call that a performance. Basically she was just walking through the whole program. Even the British commentators were speechless at her half-hearted attempt. I shouldn't have expected too much:crybl: Bawling Sad, Lonely 

_________________
Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:51 am

pearlyriver wrote:
COHK wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
COHK wrote:
COC ladies' single result is really bazaar...no?Shocked 
The outcome was really unpredictable, who would have thought that Pogorilaya would win here. but Kostner and Adelina were dissapointing, and I think the final standings are right.
That's probably true...I missed the first part of Adelina's program so it's hard for me to judge. But it seems none of the programs was really inspiring...(And is it fair to complain that Caro still gets 65 PCS?)
COHK, do you know Zijun's backstage news? Is she having injury or getting caught in internal politics with the Chinese federation or something? It was so frustrating walking her performance. In fact, it'd be far-fetched to call that a performance. Basically she was just walking through the whole program. Even the British commentators were speechless at her half-hearted attempt. I shouldn't have expected too much:crybl: Bawling Sad, Lonely 
I'm sorry...as far as I know Zijun was injured during the summer and probably didn't get to train very systematically. Plus it's obviously she's going through the growing sprut. Other than these, I know nothing about the other side of the story. I hope her team can come up with something to help her get through this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:52 am

Taka has to medal now. Hopefully he does a surprise clean FS, like in 2011 worlds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 893
Join date : 2010-02-27
Age : 26
Location : Bucharest, Romania

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:53 am

Link for the men competition: http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2

I really need Kozuka or S/S to win here, to cheer me up after the ladies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 892
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 am

Nan Song was.... gorgeous. WOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2013 Cup of China    

Back to top Go down
 
2013 Cup of China
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» US Open awaits Guan Tianlang & a NEW China young prodigy Ye Wo cheng!
» Canadian Class of 2013 & 2014 - Top Prospects
» China Hat Road
» 2013 MINI Cooper Spy Shots
» Mini Mk3 hatchback (2013): the next generation spied

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: