HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:51 am

Apparently the pair of Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen have divorced after 14 years of marriage Sad 
I really enjoyed seeing them at competitions, they looked so cute together. I wonder how this will affect coaching and all of that.

Found out from this article from Jack Gallagher:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2013/12/04/figure-skating/mao-has-much-at-stake-in-grand-prix-final-in-fukuoka/#.UqBLo2RDv0s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:34 am

Do they have kids? I have no opinion of Jason but Yuka comes across as a very charming lovely lady.

Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:43 am

Those are bads news, may be it is not a good idea to work together, same with Marina and Igor right?,
I think I don`t believe in the marriage anymore silent , really there are only a few, very few people that stay together for a long time, and a lot of those people stay together for other reasons but love Sad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:58 am

pearlyriver wrote:
Do they have kids? I have no opinion of Jason but Yuka comes across as a very charming lovely lady.
No, I don't think they have kids. Sigh* It may be some stress for the Sato family...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:11 am

chapis wrote:
Those are bads news, may be it is not a good idea to work together, same with Marina and Igor right?,
I think I don`t believe in the marriage anymore silent , really there are only a few, very few people that stay together for a long time, and a lot of those people stay together for other reasons but love Sad 
Marina and Igor were never married - they were just coaching partners. And very good ones, at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 am

Alokya wrote:
chapis wrote:
Marina and Igor were never married - they were just coaching partners. And very good ones, at that.
Really?ROTFLMAO , I thought they were married and had problems because otherwise I do not understand why they have finished as good collaboration Disappointed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen   

Back to top Go down

Yuka Sato and Jason Dungjen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1