HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Japanese Nationals 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 am

ilovethai wrote:
Oo I forgot about Mura! Where did he place? Just wondering... hehe.

Takahito Mura 71.25 4T hand 3A 3Lz stepout

Final standing in 8th...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 am

shar wrote:
itsonlykat wrote:
Daisuke SP 82.57 4th..  No

What happened?  affraid 

His jumps weren't solid (shaky 4T, possibly UR, fall after 3A) and he lost balance in his spins.

Yuzuru & Tatsuki skated clean.
Takahiko overturned 4T and 3Lz.
Nobunari slipped on 4T take-off and could only manage 3T. You could hear the crowd hold its collective breath waiting to see if he'll Zayak himself on the 3Lz-3T combo and then applaud when he did 3Lz-2T and at least kept himself in the top 5.  

LP will be a nail-bitter...  Depressed Crying 

Yuzuru & Tatsuki look in good condition (if their nerves & stamina will hold), Daisuke doesn't look recovered from his injury :(and LP might be hard on him, Takahiko looks healthier than earlier in the season but the turn-outs could cost him in the LP, Nobunari has a lot of points to make up for and I'm worried for his left leg, but still  has a possibility to climb to the podium via GOE on his jumps, as long as he doesn't lose to his nerves.
Overall:  pale  Unconscious  Snow  Bawling  Drama!

Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:23 am

Oh holy.. Daisuke needs at least 8 points more than Taka in the LP!
Im afraid i will hide in some dark corner and wait til its over  Snow Bawling

“To be able to grow and not be scared, the first thing you have to do is to experience anything and everything. This first thing you should do is have the courage to face your weak point. Then you will get real strength.”

Last edited by Haidogirl on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supportmaoasada
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:24 am

Dai's SP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_2VnbqvueM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsonlykat
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:26 am

supportmaoasada wrote:
Dai's SP

Daisuke looks like hes about to cry... Faint2 Depressed Crying 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supportmaoasada
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:31 am

itsonlykat wrote:
supportmaoasada wrote:
Dai's SP

Daisuke looks like hes about to cry... Faint2 Depressed Crying 

yes, it is so heart-breaking Sad Sad Sad Bawling 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:33 am

supportmaoasada wrote:
Dai's SP

Thank you! I feel better now, cause his jumps didnt look THAT bad. To me at least!
But pity that 3A, it was landed, why he fell?  Swoon 

“To be able to grow and not be scared, the first thing you have to do is to experience anything and everything. This first thing you should do is have the courage to face your weak point. Then you will get real strength.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:53 am

Thanks for the response everyone.

I hope Dai brings it in the FS, I can't imagine Sochi without him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:26 am

Here's Kozuka's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcpAxdPsJ4Q

quite amazing how he saved that 3T...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:35 am

Thank you every one for the report. Did any one get to watch the livestream? I only saw ads and the link kept frozen.

Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supportmaoasada
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:51 am

Oda's SP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ6L2ZLFBqU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUhnBU6m4NfUueVYf4Xj0gEA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:56 am

The skating order of tomorrow men's FS:
http://www.jsfresults.com/National/2013-2014/fs_e/nationals/data0105.htm

Last group:
Yuzu-Shoma-Oda-Dai-Machida-Koz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iceriver
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:51 am

Don't you think that Dai will be sent to the Olympics despite finishing fourth? I like Taka's skating, but he's been extremely inconsistent this last seasons, so I doubt that JSF will choose him over Dai unless Taka finishes second at least. Anyway, no matter what happens, it will be sad. I want to see Dai in Sochi but not allowing Taka to go would be unfair too if he places second or third. I feel sad for Oda too, he's skated quite well in the GP series...I don't know  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:01 pm

I hope Dai will get together and make an olympic team, I know there are other very talented skaters, but he was working so hard for so many years... I know it doesn't seem possible right now, but it would be awesome to see him with the gold in Sochi  Wub 

Yuzuru Hanyu is incredible on this season (also was gorgeous one year ago) and it's amazing how his style is similar to Dai's style. Even though that I think Yuzu's programs are a bit overscored. I know I shouldn't compare scores from different seasons and events, but in 2011 Dai got 96,05 for his terrific SP at nationals. If some program should have crossed the border of 100 points, that was the one, not Yuzuri's one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:10 pm

OMG guys, look at how beautiful Mao's 3As look in practice. And to do that many clean 3A's got me all giddy and excited for tomorrow (And yall better not jinx it by commenting with but....  Evil or Very Mad ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR4rFJHC4-k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iceriver
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:28 pm

shar wrote:
OMG guys, look at how beautiful Mao's 3As look in practice. And to do that many clean 3A's got me all giddy and excited for tomorrow (And yall better not jinx it by commenting with but....  Evil or Very Mad ):

Beautiful! If Mao lands her triple axel like this in the actual program and Amano still marks it as underotated I think I'll start sending threatening letters telling him what a jerk he is Evil or Very Mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Iceriver wrote:
shar wrote:

Beautiful! If Mao lands her triple axel like this in the actual program and Amano still marks it as underotated I think I'll start sending threatening letters telling him what a jerk he is Evil or Very Mad.

You're so nice. I would like for him to meet my boots...from behind.  Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iceriver
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:43 pm

shar wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
shar wrote:

You're so nice. I would like for him to meet my boots...from behind.  Laughing Laughing 

My fault...I have a tendency to be too nice sometimes. Let's see what happens and then I'll decide what to do  Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:20 pm

shar wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
shar wrote:

You're too nice Iceriver. I would've sent death threats or physically come to him and give him a good, black whooping on his little beehind  Twisted Evil 

Mao Asada Fan Wub
I WILL tawk like a black person if anyone tawks SHIZ about ma boo..  Evil or Very Mad

To Mao doubters/haters:
Mao is the fabulous Swan Queen and you're fat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iceriver
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:38 pm

ilovethai wrote:
shar wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
shar wrote:

You're too nice Iceriver. I would've sent death threats or physically come to him and give him a good, black whooping on his little beehind  Twisted Evil 

Okay, so let's wait until Mao skates and then depending on what Mr. "triple-axel-expert" Amano does we'll decide his punishment together. Something like that scene in the "clockwork orange" would be a good idea...you know, keeping his eyes opened in front of a screen showing Mao's triple axels until he begs for mercy. Or maybe force him to jump a triple axel jump, not allowing him to leave the rink until he lands something decent or...no wait, I prefer the first idea...we would die of boredom if we had to wait so much and I have work to do. Miracles don't happen every day, you know  Hell, no! 

I can be evil too if I want  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Iceriver wrote:
ilovethai wrote:
shar wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
shar wrote:

Okay, so let's wait until Mao skates and then depending on what Mr. "triple-axel-expert" Amano does we'll decide his punishment together. Something like that scene in the "clockwork orange" would be a good idea...you know, keeping his eyes opened in front of a screen showing Mao's triple axels until he begs for mercy. Or maybe force him to jump a triple axel jump, not allowing him to leave the rink until he lands something decent or...no wait, I prefer the first idea...we would die of boredom if we had to wait so much and I have work to do. Miracles don't happen every day, you know  Hell, no! 

lol!  Iceriver. I'll go with the first suggestion too. Lord knows that man will not be landing a clean 2a, let alone a 3a.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:25 pm

shar wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
ilovethai wrote:
shar wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
shar wrote:

lol!  Iceriver. I'll go with the first suggestion too. Lord knows that man will not be landing a clean 2a, let alone a 3a.

Very Mad I regret I didn't throw eggs to him and the rest of the tech panel at GPF ladies FS.  The video clip is actually from gpf practice on day 1 or in the morning of SP where she was landing beautiful 3A one after another.  Now it's obvious the 3a UR call really gave Mao a big blow mentally. She started struggling with 3A again very next morning, not only at the second attempt spot but even at the first attempt spot in FS layout.

I'm so angry Frustrated  What's wrong with Amano?  Why does he have to do this to Mao?  I'm really sick of this system where former 2nd or 3rd class skaters on the tech panel judge 1st class skaters doing difficult elements that those 2nd or 3rd tier skaters never ever attempted or succeeded.  I'm angry that they are allowed to abuse their authorities and make arbitrary judgements.

I'm sorry for my rant. I know Mao never put the blame on other people and she doesn't wanna say excuses.  But this fact that she's been treated harshly not only on one accidental occasion but over years by this particular parson just make me like Frustrated Frustrated Very Mad Very Mad .

I will join you guys after tonight or tomorrow night if he abuses his authority and makes arbitrary judgement I will thrust a protractor into his eye.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilovethai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:26 pm

linglang wrote:
shar wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
ilovethai wrote:
shar wrote:
Iceriver wrote:
shar wrote:

Very Mad I regret I didn't throw eggs to him and the rest of the tech panel at GPF ladies FS.  The video clip is actually from gpf practice on day 1 or in the morning of SP where she was landing beautiful 3A one after another.  Now it's obvious the 3a UR call really gave Mao a big blow mentally. She started struggling with 3A again very next morning, not only at the second attempt spot but even at the first attempt spot in FS layout.

I'm so angry Frustrated  What's wrong with Amano?  Why does he have to do this to Mao?  I'm really sick of this system where former 2nd or 3rd class skaters on the tech panel judge 1st class skaters doing difficult elements that those 2nd or 3rd tier skaters never ever attempted or succeeded.  I'm angry that they are allowed to abuse their authorities and make arbitrary judgements.

I'm sorry for my rant. I know Mao never put the blame on other people and she doesn't wanna say excuses.  But this fact that she's been treated harshly not only on one accidental occasion but over years by this particular parson just make me like Frustrated Frustrated Very Mad Very Mad .

I will join you guys after tonight or tomorrow night if he abuses his authority and makes arbitrary judgement I will thrust a protractor into his eye.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PREACH IT GURL... PREACH IT *raises ma hands like in a black church*  Worship Worship 

We're all with you.

Mao Asada Fan Wub
I WILL tawk like a black person if anyone tawks SHIZ about ma boo..  Evil or Very Mad

To Mao doubters/haters:
Mao is the fabulous Swan Queen and you're fat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsonlykat
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Is the ladies SP starting in 3 hours? 14:00 in Japan time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:26 pm

itsonlykat wrote:
Is the ladies SP starting in 3 hours? 14:00 in Japan time?

Starting at 14:20, Jpn local time.

There will be only delayed broadcast of ladies' SP. The following is the link to the live score update (in Japanese):
http://live.sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/live/sports/figureskate_all/1964?auto=1

Adding: yahoo Jp headlines has put up photos of the practice earlier today
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20131222-00000013-jijp-spo.view-000#contents-body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2013   

Back to top Go down

Japanese Nationals 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next