HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Other Nationals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Gracie just showed a lil bit of her arogance in the interviewed they just did of her and Ashley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Gao's dress is really pretty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:14 pm

pls, Mirai, nail it! It's your chance!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:18 pm

I LOOOVE Gao's free skate, even with the mistakes. so sad to think about her season ending soo soon, would have loved to see her in sochi or at worlds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh Ashley!   Sad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 761
Join date : 2012-11-25
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Sad

She's in 1st, though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:37 pm

l-spiralmao wrote:
Sad

She's in 1st, though...

Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Mirai really delivered, sooo happy for her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:44 pm

Oh Mirai...that was fanfreakintastic!! And a full room standing ovation, you earned your spot girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Looking like Ashley might miss this Olympics, or maybe not. Gosh, I hope they don't screw Mirai over for Ashley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:59 pm

I prefer they left out to Polina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 781
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Georgia, United States

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 pm

chapis wrote:
I prefer they left out to Polina.

Me too. If it wasn't for Ashley, only 1 spot would be available. There wouldn't be 3 spots in Sochi for the ladies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:57 pm

chapis wrote:
I prefer they left out to Polina.

I also prefer they leave Polina to Junior world. But I'm afraid USFS will leave Mirai. I hope I'm wrong.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 839
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Place of Happiness :D

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:52 pm

According to this article, Ashley will be on the team (and I never doubted this actually, she has way too many sponsors behind her, there's no way the U.S. wouldn't send her)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/sochi/2014/01/11/ashley-wagner-us-olympic-team-sochi/4437227/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:13 pm

sapphiresky wrote:
According to this article, Ashley will be on the team (and I never doubted this actually, she has way too many sponsors behind her, there's no way the U.S. wouldn't send her)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/sochi/2014/01/11/ashley-wagner-us-olympic-team-sochi/4437227/

If it is as what's written, the 3rd spot will end up with either Polina or Mirai. Personally I don't like how the news report has been trying to be biased against Mirai and show favor towards Polina (so what if she's been in the next room when Patrick skated? Patrick didn't even win GPF.... Very Mad!! It would be more valid if Polina had been on the podium of JGPF...) But if USFS decides to take on Polina on the 3rd spot, I hope they would at least consider to send Mirai to Worlds for making it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:38 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:


THIS.  cheers Worship Confetti  I hope she'll pull it off, or to say it better, i hope USFSA will allow her to pull it off.

I agree with you on Gracie. I wish she'd gone to Frank in the summer, this way they'd be able to change her horrible FS as well. Now, there's not enough time.
I have to say, after everything I've heard about Gracie, I must say, she's learned to conceal her arrogance somewhat, during the interviews. But then this is coming from me, who always thought that there's more to Kwan then meets the eye and that alot of her personality during the media stuff was just a PR, and she wasn't as humble and down to earth as she appeared. However, many disagree with this, so I'm not sure I'm the right person to judge someone's character.

Kwan is a born diplomate. I also believe that she's not as humble and down to earth as she appears, but we never know what she's really thinking. That's why Mao is always my favorite. She's very honest without being graceless.

sapphiresky wrote:
According to this article, Ashley will be on the team (and I never doubted this actually, she has way too many sponsors behind her, there's no way the U.S. wouldn't send her)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/sochi/2014/01/11/ashley-wagner-us-olympic-team-sochi/4437227/

What piece of garbage am I reading? I agree with sending Ashley to the Olympics, but the author wrote about Mirai as if she's nothing. How can't Polina be more experienced  Rolling Eyes ? By standing next to Pat Chan and got marked? Evil or Very Mad Sorry but Mirai deserves a better federation and better media who believe in her. If Japanese members don't mind, I'd like to see her make the Japanese team.

_________________
Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:43 am

pearlyriver wrote:


Kwan is a born diplomate. I also believe that she's not as humble and down to earth as she appears, but we never know what she's really thinking. That's why Mao is always my favorite. She's very honest  without being graceless.

sapphiresky wrote:
According to this article, Ashley will be on the team (and I never doubted this actually, she has way too many sponsors behind her, there's no way the U.S. wouldn't send her)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/sochi/2014/01/11/ashley-wagner-us-olympic-team-sochi/4437227/

What piece of garbage am I reading? I agree with sending Ashley to the Olympics, but the author wrote about Mirai as if she's nothing. How can't Polina be more experienced  Rolling Eyes ? By standing next to Pat Chan and got marked? Evil or Very Mad Sorry but Mirai deserves a better federation and better media who believe in her. If Japanese members don't mind, I'd like to see her make the Japanese team.

THIS. Excuse me, but Mirai has done alot more than just "little" since her 4th place finish at 2010 Games.  Very Mad  How about medalling at 2011 4CC, and medal at least once in every GP season!  Very Mad IMO, and it could be biased due to me not liking Ashley, but USFSA should stick to the process they've done for the past few decades, and that's sending TOP 3
from Nats to Oy's. It would avoid this whole mess. this was the week to prove yourself and Ashley blew it big time. Now face the music.

Has Ashley's arrogance finally gotten in her way? I was getting a bit tired of her being treated, and ocaisonally of her acting like she's the freaking saviour of US figure skating. She was gifted with national title last season, now she's supposed to be gifted with a Sochi spot?  Mad  IF Ashley is going to replace someone, then it should be Polina. I've seen the "guidelines" for the selection process, and Mirai does fit in. She won a medal at a GP this season, Polina was skating in juniors.
And while talking about Polina, IMO, her team should be a bit careful. Apparently she was talking about how her idol Lipinski was sent to Oly's at 15, and many saw this as her comparing her situation to Tara's. Sweety, Tara was a world champion and National champion at 14, and by the age of 15, I'm pretty sure she's won all of her GP's and a GPF, or whatever GP series was called back then. This was your first senior competition of your career, so be careful about how you're making things sound. IMO, of course.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:43 am

zarinaballerina wrote:


THIS. Excuse me, but Mirai has done alot more than just "little" since her 4th place finish at 2010 Games.  Very Mad  How about medalling at 2011 4CC, and medal at least once in every GP season!  Very Mad IMO, and it could be biased due to me not liking Ashley, but USFSA should stick to the process they've done for the past few decades, and that's sending TOP 3
from Nats to Oy's. It would avoid this whole mess. this was the week to prove yourself and Ashley blew it big time. Now face the music.

Has Ashley's arrogance finally gotten in her way? I was getting a bit tired of her being treated, and ocaisonally of her acting like she's the freaking saviour of US figure skating. She was gifted with national title last season, now she's supposed to be gifted with a Sochi spot?  Mad  IF Ashley is going to replace someone, then it should be Polina. I've seen the "guidelines" for the selection process, and Mirai does fit in. She won a medal at a GP this season, Polina was skating in juniors.
And while talking about Polina, IMO, her team should be a bit careful. Apparently she was talking about how her idol Lipinski was sent to Oly's at 15, and many saw this as her comparing her situation to Tara's. Sweety, Tara was a world champion and National champion at 14, and by the age of 15, I'm pretty sure she's won all of her GP's and a GPF, or whatever GP series was called back then. This was your first senior competition of your career, so be careful about how you're making things sound. IMO, of course.


I heard that the USFA has a 40-something-page guideline about the process of assigning Olympics berths, which are somewhat similar to JSF's in that a podium finish at Nats doesn't guarantee you an Olympics spot. Both Ashley and Gracie have been chosen, even if they finish outside top 10. What adds drama to this situation is Ashley's 4th place, which makes the consideration between Mirai and Polina all the more difficult. This is like Gymnastics Olympics Trials last year, when a gymnast placed 3rd or 4th in AA but didn't make the Olympics team. Both events were held to confirm the Fed's decisions and give the chosen ones the chance to build momentum.
The cynical side of me wonders if Polina really sees Tara as her idol, or she just drags Tara in to make a convincing case for her. Tara is forever remembered for being the youngest OGM winner, but she had already been World champion and two-time GPF winner before that historic Olympics win. Even Sarah Hughes won a number of medals at the senior level before she won the OGM. Polina really has nothing under her belt, senior-wise.

_________________
Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:20 am

pearlyriver wrote:
[

I heard that the USFA has a 40-something-page guideline about the process of assigning Olympics berths, which are somewhat similar to JSF's in that a podium finish at Nats doesn't guarantee you an Olympics spot. Both Ashley and Gracie have been chosen, even if they finish outside top 10. What adds drama to this situation is Ashley's 4th place, which makes the consideration between Mirai and Polina all the more difficult. This is like Gymnastics Olympics Trials last year, when a gymnast placed 3rd or 4th in AA but didn't make the Olympics team. Both events were held to confirm the Fed's decisions and give the chosen ones the chance to build momentum.
The cynical side of me wonders if Polina really sees Tara as her idol, or she just drags Tara in to make a convincing case for her. Tara is forever remembered for being the youngest OGM winner, but she had already been World champion and two-time GPF winner before that historic Olympics win. Even Sarah Hughes won a number of medals at the senior level before she won the OGM. Polina really has nothing under her belt, senior-wise.

Yes, but the thing is, up until this year, they always went with top 3, or top 2 (depending on how many spots they had per discipline) from Nationals. Only this year, they started messing with this. Only exception was in 2006, when Kwan went to Torino through a medical bye.

If Ashley does get sent as rumours suggest (they better not leave Mirai out  Evil or Very Mad ), I wonder how this will affect her mentaly. The fact is, she was 4th, top 3 are all age eligible, ergo, she didn't deserve her spot. Not to mention the backlash.

I'm with you on the cynic part as well. Lately, I've been questioning everything, from Ashley's LGBT motives to this. It's why I said that Polina's team needs to be careful. Tara at 15 achieved everything, while this is Polina's first senior competition. Dragging Tara's name into this will not do her any favours, in fact it already pissed off alot of people. But then she's 15, so she might not know any better, her team however...
Right now, I wish more than anything that Mirai had Frank behind to politick on her behalf. They'll announce the Sochi teams for ladies, ice dance and pairs at noon Boston time, something tells me it's going to be ugly.  Yep, Sadly pale Depressed Crying 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:40 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
[

I heard that the USFA has a 40-something-page guideline about the process of assigning Olympics berths, which are somewhat similar to JSF's in that a podium finish at Nats doesn't guarantee you an Olympics spot. Both Ashley and Gracie have been chosen, even if they finish outside top 10. What adds drama to this situation is Ashley's 4th place, which makes the consideration between Mirai and Polina all the more difficult. This is like Gymnastics Olympics Trials last year, when a gymnast placed 3rd or 4th in AA but didn't make the Olympics team. Both events were held to confirm the Fed's decisions and give the chosen ones the chance to build momentum.
The cynical side of me wonders if Polina really sees Tara as her idol, or she just drags Tara in to make a convincing case for her. Tara is forever remembered for being the youngest OGM winner, but she had already been World champion and two-time GPF winner before that historic Olympics win. Even Sarah Hughes won a number of medals at the senior level before she won the OGM. Polina really has nothing under her belt, senior-wise.

Yes, but the thing is, up until this year, they always went with top 3, or top 2 (depending on how many spots they had per discipline) from Nationals. Only this year, they started messing with this. Only exception was in 2006, when Kwan went to Torino through a medical bye.

If Ashley does get sent as rumours suggest (they better not leave Mirai out  Evil or Very Mad ), I wonder how this will affect her mentaly. The fact is, she was 4th, top 3 are all age eligible, ergo, she didn't deserve her spot. Not to mention the backlash.

I'm with you on the cynic part as well. Lately, I've been questioning everything, from Ashley's LGBT motives to this. It's why I said that Polina's team needs to be careful. Tara at 15 achieved everything, while this is Polina's first senior competition. Dragging Tara's name into this will not do her any favours, in fact it already pissed off alot of people. But then she's 15, so she might not know any better, her team however...
Right now, I wish more than anything that Mirai had Frank behind to politick on her behalf. They'll announce the Sochi teams for ladies, ice dance and pairs at noon Boston time, something tells me it's going to be ugly.  Yep, Sadly pale Depressed Crying 

But it coincided that those skaters were the best in international events too.
And Polina even did not win JGPF, she was 4. In JGP in México was embarrasing her performance. I wonder if she can´t win against the best junior world skaters, how she will do in OG?, she will be against the best of the senior world. Ashley won over Mao in 4CC 2012. Ashley saved of the ridiculous to the american team a lot of times.
And why is so important win against local skaters at nationals, it not even Russian or Japanese nationals, sorry but americans skaters are not the best, so they should take in consideration how their skaters are doing against international fs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:07 am

Mirai is out  Sad

poor Ashley, she is in but she had red and teary eyes

Felicia Zhang is so adorable  Mushy Love , she is so excited to be in the olympic team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:30 am

chapis wrote:
Mirai is out  Sad

poor Ashley, she is in but she had red and teary eyes

Felicia Zhang is so adorable  Mushy Love , she is so excited to be in the olympic team  

USFSA F###k YOU! can someone explain to me how they could leave Mirai out and put Polina in?! Yes she won a silver at Nats, but since USFSA doesn't give a f***k about the skaters placement here, why send a skater who has never done a senior event, over Mirai, who has been medalling at GP for the past 3 years?!   Frustrated 

I'm trully sorry for my language, but I'm so angry right now... Very Mad Very Mad Very Mad 

At least they did the right thing in pairs, would it kill them to do the same in ladies?

As for Ashley, she knows she took someone's spot, and there is going to be a backlash, and also this are probably tears of joy. My heart is breaking for Mirai. She got royaly screwed.  Depressed Crying Bawling Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:36 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
chapis wrote:
Mirai is out  Sad

poor Ashley, she is in but she had red and teary eyes

Felicia Zhang is so adorable  Mushy Love , she is so excited to be in the olympic team  

USFSA F###k YOU! can someone explain to me how they could leave Mirai out and put Polina in?! Yes she won a silver at Nats, but since USFSA doesn't give a f***k about the skaters placement here, why send a skater who has never done a senior event, over Mirai, who has been medalling at GP for the past 3 years?!   Frustrated 

I'm trully sorry for my language, but I'm so angry right now... Very Mad Very Mad Very Mad 

At least they did the right thing in pairs, would it kill them to do the same in ladies?

As for Ashley, she knows she took someone's spot, and there is going to be a backlash, and also this are probably tears of joy. My heart is breaking for Mirai. She got royaly screwed.  Depressed Crying Bawling Sad, Lonely

you are not the only one here, I am also soo disappointed. polina has no experience in the senior circuit, and her season in the junior ranks was not impressive, so if she couldn't even medal in JGP what makes them think that she would do better in the senior ranks.
if they are so eager to put Ashley or Polina on the team then give Mirai atleast the worlds assignment or even better give Mirai the Olympics assignment and give Polina the worlds assignment. now Nirai was robbed twice for the olympic and world spot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:40 am

zarinaballerina wrote:


As for Ashley, she knows she took someone's spot, and there is going to be a backlash, and also this are probably tears of joy. My heart is breaking for Mirai. She got royaly screwed.  Depressed Crying Bawling Sad, Lonely

No way, she got the 3rd spot at worlds 2013, Mirai got a fluke national 3rd place.
or what, skaters can be lazy all season and all seasons and suddenly to have a fluke good performance and got a prize for that?. I love that Mao not consider none competition small, she gives all in all competitions, 4cc, gp, gpf, all, Ashley is the same. So come others skaters not competing or doing bad competitions with whatever excuses and do her effort only in big or important competitions, or worse, only at nationals for qualify.  I doubt Mirai or Polina would have good performance in OG. The season have a lot of competitions, not only nationals, olympics and worlds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 am

chapis wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:


As for Ashley, she knows she took someone's spot, and there is going to be a backlash, and also this are probably tears of joy. My heart is breaking for Mirai. She got royaly screwed.  Depressed Crying Bawling Sad, Lonely

No way, she got the 3rd spot at worlds 2013, Mirai got a fluke national 3rd place.
or what, skaters can be lazy all season and all seasons and suddenly to have a fluke good performance and got a prize for that?. I love that Mao not consider none competition small, she gives all in all competitions, 4cc, gp, gpf, all, Ashley is the same. So come others skaters not competing or doing bad competitions with whatever excuses and do her effort only in big or important competitions, or worse, only at nationals for qualify.  I doubt Mirai or Polina would have good performance in OG. The season have a lot of competitions, not only nationals, olympics and worlds.

Actually ashley and gracie got the third spot at Worlds.  Razz 

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the bolded sentence? Mirai had issues with working ethics that's true, but this isn't evaluated for qualifying on the team. She was third, she has international experience, she has medaled at least once in EVERY season since Vancouver, so I ask again, how can such skater be overlooked for the sake of Polina?

As for the so called fluke performance, the performance on the night counts. Ashley bombed, she didn't just have a bad skate, she fell twice and two footed alot of her other jumps. you doubt that Mirai wuld have a good performance in Sochi? Why? Who is to say that Ashley won't bomb as well? Especially now, with this situation going on. I do agree with you on Polina though. even if clean, no way will her juniorish style be rewarded.

As for making excuses, as far as I can remember Mirai has never made any excuses for her bad skates.  scratch  On the other hand, almost imediately there were reports of Ashley losing training time during holidays, I think a flu was also mentioned (or was that about Adam  scratch ) and now there were also problems with her boots.  Rolling Eyes  So...

Honestly, I understand why they chose Ashley, I wish they stuck with their usual procedure of only top 3 being selected, without this backdealings, but I guess they wanted Ash on the team no matter what, so there you go. What I don't understand though, is how in the world Polina got selected. They said the selection was based on GP, hello, Mirai won a freaking medal, what did Polina win? Nothing, she was in juniors.  Frustrated  Idiots.   Very Mad 

ballerinamao wrote:
if they are so eager to put Ashley or Polina on the team then give Mirai atleast the worlds assignment or even better give Mirai the Olympics assignment and give Polina the worlds assignment. now Nirai was robbed twice for the olympic and world spot.

Wait, what?!!! I thought only Oly's team was announced, 4CC and world teams will be anounced later on today, or that was what they said a few days ago.  scratch 

IMO, 4CC should consist of mirai (3rd place) Samantha (5th) and whoever was in 6th, while the world team should consist of the top 3 from nationals. Ashley shouldn't be on it. I wouldn't be surprised though if next the USFSA will be telling us, that they also have the selection procedure for worlds and that placement at Nats doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Other Nationals   

Back to top Go down
 
Other Nationals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GS Nationals 2008
» Van Nationals 2010 Photo gallery
» usa nationals...
» The 38 th West Coast Van Nationals at King City 2010
» Flyer for 39th Nationals 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: