HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:51 am

3rd group now. Lets see how they'll score Yuna...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:51 am

Panic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:53 am

roma wrote:
3rd group now. Lets see how they'll score Yuna...

I expect HUGE scores if she delivers. The field is still pretty weak, it'll just emphasize how she's on a whole different level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:56 am

Thanks klarification! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:56 am

josling wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Polina gets 61+ and she looks disappointed?!  Shocked  It's her first senior international competition, what did she expect? 70?

Man So-yeon is just out of top 24 at the moment. Hopefully she'll make it.

@I-spiralmao, i prefer So-Yeon, she looks less like Yuna, which is good, we don't need another Yuna, one is more than enough.

She scored near to 70 at Nationals... maybe she expected to get the same score here?!! The 3T in her combo was given a < and her PCS were more than generous for her Senior debut, imo!

Yeah, but that was at nationals. Gracie scored 210+ at nats if i'm not mistaken, not gonna happen here.

God I wish british commentators would stop gushing about Yuna. We get it she's great, but so are others as well. So shut up already.

Last edited by zarinaballerina on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:58 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
josling wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Polina gets 61+ and she looks disappointed?!  Shocked  It's her first senior international competition, what did she expect? 70?

@I-spiralmao, i prefer So-Yeon, she looks less like Yuna, which is good, we don't need another Yuna, one is more than enough.

She scored near to 70 at Nationals... maybe she expected to get the same score here?!! The 3T in her combo was given a < and her PCS were more than generous for her Senior debut, imo!

Yeah, but that was at nationals. Gracie scored 210+ at nats if i'm not mistaken, not gonna happen here.

God I wish british commentators would stop gushing about Yuna. We get it she's great, but so are others as well. So shut up already.

Tara and Johnny keep on waxing poetic about the queen too. Don't worry, she's the reigning gold medalist so I suppose it's normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 am

klarification wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
josling wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Tara and Johnny keep on waxing poetic about the queen too. Don't worry, she's the reigning gold medalist so I suppose it's normal.

How I hope and pray that Mao will be perfect. just so she can shut those Yuna worshipers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:01 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
klarification wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
josling wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

How I hope and pray that Mao will be perfect. just so she can shut those Yuna worshipers.

ITA

Last edited by ballerinamao on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:01 am

Rajik was meh... and my nerves are not going to hold up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 am

Yuna looked so annoyed during warmup lucky there were no Japanese skaters there to put the blame on later. So many skaters kept on getting in her way. Unfortunately for her those skaters have never shared the ice with her before so they don't know the protocol... Hehe.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 am

Crap, the Slovakian hirl is ahead of So-Yeon. I can't wait for Yuna to skate, this british lady keeps mentioning her at every chance she gets. So slovak shared the ice with the queen, so have 4 other girls. What are you gonna do, build them a statue due to this "honor"? Frustrated 

I miss Nicky and Chris more than words can express. They would never talk such nonsense.

roma wrote:
Yuna looked so annoyed during warmup lucky there were no Japanese skaters there to put the blame on later. So many skaters kept on getting in her way. Unfortunately for her those skaters have never shared the ice with her before so they don't know the protocol... Hehe.

lol!  I swear I was thinking during her warm up...there are going to be headlines tomorrow on how everyone obstracted her majesty. Yuna needs to learn that she doesn't own the ice, she has to SHARE it with 5 other skaters.

Last edited by zarinaballerina on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:07 am

zarina, BBC and Eurosport don't use the same people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:08 am

roma wrote:

Protocol?
Part like the red sea when Yuna skates?  Laughing 
I think it's just normal Yuna though. She always has that expression when she's concentrating so if she's like this I think she'll skate well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:09 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Crap, the Slovakian hirl is ahead of So-Yeon. I can't wait for Yuna to skate, this british lady keeps mentioning her at every chance she gets. So slovak shared the ice with the queen, so have 4 other girls. What are you gonna do, build them a statue due to this "honor"? Frustrated 

I miss Nicky and Chris more than words can express. They would never talk such nonsense.

I really miss them too, I was soo disappointed when I saw the weren't commentating today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 am

l-spiralmao wrote:

I know, it's why I miss Nicky and Chris, cause IOC refused to sell Eurosport broadcasting rights.  Very Mad  Why couldn't BBC hire them just for these 2 weeks.  Depressed Crying 

i'm affraid it's over for So-Yeon. Yep, Sadly

ballerinamao wrote:
I really miss them too, I was soo disappointed when I saw the weren't commentating today

they work for eurosport, Eurosport is not broadcasting Sochi, so no commentating from them until Tokyo.

Last edited by zarinaballerina on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 am

Whoa... Did they say mother of this gurl from Norway is from the Philippines?
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:

I know, it's why I miss Nicky and Chris, cause IOC refused to sell Eurosport broadcasting rights.  Very Mad  Why couldn't BBC hire them just for these 2 weeks.  Depressed Crying 

i'm affraid it's over for So-Yeon. Yep, Sadly 

Wait, what happened to Nicky and Chris? Was there something I missed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 am

roma wrote:
Whoa... Did they say mother of this gurl from Norway is from the Philippines?

yes they did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:13 am

klarification wrote:

They work for eurosport, which doesn't have broadcasting rights for Sochi and for Rio.  Very Mad  Honestly, IOC may rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:14 am

And Norway's entry skates to Makarova's 2012 SP... which I'd much rather be watching right now...

She's really pretty though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
klarification wrote:

They work for eurosport, which doesn't have broadcasting rights for Sochi and for Rio.  Very Mad  Honestly, IOC may rot in hell.

Man, I love those two!  Snow 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 am

SY gets into the FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:21 am

l-spiralmao wrote:
SY gets into the FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheering

WHAAAAT? really?!  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 am

Alright, Yuna next!  Happy dance 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:28 am

Yuna was terrific!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]   

Back to top Go down

Sochi Olympics 2014 [Ladies Competition]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next