HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ice Show 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
WowMao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 421
Join date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ice Show 2014   Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Here are some more videos from Dennis Ten and Friends. 29/ 5

This one of Smile is excellent quality at ice level. The best one I've seen. Mao skates by really close to the camera many times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL0IT4bw_SE


Chopin Ballade Astana full performance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzz7HRKDUeU


Chopin Ballade Almaty 29/ 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xApmmVeUFFU

Only the last 2 minutes and Mao waving, but pretty close up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ice Show 2014   Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:14 pm

I know i keep saying this alot, but thank you everyone for posting pictures and videos!  Thank you!  Daisies for you 


WowMao wrote:


This one of Smile is excellent quality at ice level. The best one I've seen. Mao skates by really close to the camera many times.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL0IT4bw_SE

Chopin Ballade Astana full performance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzz7HRKDUeU



 Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts  Perfection. Among female skaters, she has the best EX programs.

What are the chances she'll get two new show numbers, now that she doesn't have to worry about competitive programs? I know I'm greedy , but I can't help it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Ice Show 2014   Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:45 am

WowMao wrote:
Here are some more videos from Dennis Ten and Friends. 29/ 5

This one of Smile is excellent quality at ice level. The best one I've seen. Mao skates by really close to the camera many times.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL0IT4bw_SE


Chopin Ballade Astana full performance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzz7HRKDUeU


Chopin Ballade Almaty 29/ 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xApmmVeUFFU

Only the last 2 minutes and Mao waving, but pretty close up.


ballade was exquisite, just a dream, I could watch this program everyday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ice Show 2014   Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:32 am

ballerinamao wrote:


ballade was exquisite, just a dream,  I could watch this program everyday

Yes, those who said that she was born to skate to Chopin, were spot on. I also love her Smile EX, so playful and charming. I really hope she'll get two new programs, one serious and balletic and another playful, or passionate like Tango or something in that direction. I'd love to see her repeat her Sing,Sing,Sing EX.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ice Show 2014   

Back to top Go down
 
Ice Show 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Guangzhou auto show 2014
» The Volksworld Show 2014, Sandown Park, Esher 29/30 March
» Detling Kit Car Show 2014
» Fred hall 2014
» Gresham Rockin' Around The Block Car Show

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: