HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Mao SP performance did you like the best in the 07/08 season?
Japan vs. the US
15%
 15% [ 12 ]
Skate Canada
4%
 4% [ 3 ]
TEB
2%
 2% [ 2 ]
GPF
6%
 6% [ 5 ]
Japanese Nationals
21%
 21% [ 17 ]
4CC
6%
 6% [ 5 ]
Worlds
46%
 46% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 82

AuthorMessage
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:56 pm

I really loved the Worlds performance. Her steps and all the jumps were so gorgeous there. I also adored the classy, noble costume, the long lines of her arms in the long sleeves. She had some deep, mature expressions there, too.

I also loved the Japanese National performance. It was a very happy performance. She looked lovely in Mai dress. She also did that in her EX at the Nationals. It was great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:15 am

This is easy: the Worlds performance is my favourite. Mushy Love So much power and passion, the best step sequence, and amazing spins and jumps. Wub

I also liked it at the Japan vs. USA game - seeing it for the first time made a big impression on me. I was just wowed by the quality of the spiral sequence and steps! WOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:58 am

The Worlds. My favorite Mao's SP perfomance so far.Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:55 am

The Worlds SP was amazing! Swoon Swoon Swoon

helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:53 am

her worlds SP was so emotional but the one at the JPN vs. USA challenge was a close second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:52 am

My favorite one is World's Very Happy She skated soooo emotionally and it was just amazing Love Hearts
I also like Japan vs USA one and Japanese National one Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://englishaffairs.cn
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:36 am

world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and also japanese national!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:31 pm

Worlds!

Although she did not get all the levels correctly she did it wonderfully!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maoasada.blogspot.com
MissAero

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:45 pm

yeah I also think the Worlds version was the best Smile speed, techniques and performance. I also love JPN Nationals' version. The layback is SO beautiful, and fast Wub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Worlds, it had everything one could ask for - technically and artistically. I think Mao seemed much more emotionally in tune with the music than earlier on in the season.

And, on a superficial note, she looked really pretty in her new dress! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:17 am

I pick her World SP at my favorite b/c it has it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Funny you should have this poll on her SP last season, cause her SP at worlds was my favorite performance of hers all season.

Although I can not remember each individual time she performed her short program last year, I do remember that when she did it at worlds, I loved it more than ever. I had to watch it several times, and show it to people! Everyone was like "wow. she's soooo good!" These people weren't even fans of figure skating. I just fell in love with Mao's skating even more when I saw that program. It was just so.... perfect, graceful, fluid, full of emotion... all around gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:44 pm

I vote for Worlds! Love Hearts

Mao's performance at Japan Nationals is a close second because I totally LOOOVVEED that costume, and it was the first time she really skated that program cleanly. Swoon

But when she skated it at Worlds - wow! I totally agree with Star85! I don't remember being particularly impressed with her short program in the early part of the season, probably because Mao kept having problems with it, but at Worlds, I was completely and totally blown away!! I fell in love with everything - the music, the choreo, the costume! WOW! I still watch that performance at least once a week. It's one of my all time favorites!! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?   

Back to top Go down

Which Mao SP performance did you like in 07/08 season?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1