HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Dreams about Mao

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Dreams about Mao   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:40 pm

I had a dream about Mao the other night, and it gave me an idea: I wanted to start a thread where everyone can share dreams they've had about Mao! So if you want to share any dreams you've had about her, you can post them here. Just for fun flower


Here is my dream: It was the first day of a new year of high school (which was at my elementary school...). I was sitting there quietly, waiting for class to start. Then guess who walks in? Mao! I started thinking, "OMG! OMG! It's MAO! MAO is in MY class! What's going on?! OMG OMG!..." I was doing everything I could to keep from bursting with excitement. She sat down in the front row, next to what appeared to be her best friend. They started talking, and laughing. Mao looked at no one but her bf and the teacher the whole time. I wanted to go over and meet her, and make friends with her, but I was too afraid I would come off as some star struck fan, and creep her out. I was also afraid she would think I'm a dork for some reason... lol.

I had to leave school ealy to go to an appointment. I passed a skating rink, and looked in the window to see Yu Na skating in a competition. Mao was supposed to compete later on after school. I thought I would make it back in time to see her skate. Well... I didn't make it, but I thought, "It's ok. I go to school with her now. I'll get to see her skate a bunch. Plus, I have the competition on my dvr (tivo)." When I got home to watch it, some of my figure skating (including the competition that day) had been deleted! I was like "Nooooo!" For some reason, in real life my figure skating sometimes gets deleted - or never records at all - off the dvr. That's always SO disappointing Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:54 am

I had a dream about Mao once. I was skating in a rink and there was Mao practising her program. Strangely, she was wearing the costume from her 2004-2005 LP days. And then suddenly, just as she was skating round the rink, the ice melted and she started to sink! Shocked

I can't remember when I had this dream but I hope it's not a bad omen...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Oh no! Sounds like it kind of turned into a nightmare Shocked

Btw, That was the only time I've ever dreamed about her I think. Also I never did get the courage to go meet her in my dream Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1726
Join date : 2008-11-05
Age : 33
Location : On the T-M ship!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Mirai wrote:
I had a dream about Mao once. I was skating in a rink and there was Mao practising her program. Strangely, she was wearing the costume from her 2004-2005 LP days. And then suddenly, just as she was skating round the rink, the ice melted and she started to sink! Shocked

I can't remember when I had this dream but I hope it's not a bad omen...

Ok, whoa, this is freaky! When I first saw this thread I thought, "I haven't had any dreams about Mao," but then when I read your post, Mirai, I remembered that I had dreamt something just like this! Yikes!!!

In my dream, I wasn't on the rink, but I was watching Mao skate. The rink looked like a normal indoor rink, but then all of a sudden the ice cracked and she fell into the water below!

Someone rescued her, but it was pretty frightening! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Batsuchan wrote:


Ok, whoa, this is freaky! When I first saw this thread I thought, "I haven't had any dreams about Mao," but then when I read your post, Mirai, I remembered that I had dreamt something just like this! Yikes!!!

In my dream, I wasn't on the rink, but I was watching Mao skate. The rink looked like a normal indoor rink, but then all of a sudden the ice cracked and she fell into the water below!

Someone rescued her, but it was pretty frightening! affraid

I'm... speechless. Shocked

I'm trying to remember when I had that dream, so that I can see if Mao lost any competition prior to that dream. Though I can't recall when it was, it can't be too long ago as my memory of that dream isn't too hazy yet ._.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bleedingblades3

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 am

I dream about skaters all the time Laughing

I usually dream about meeting Mao at worlds (I'm going) and she magically speaks perfect English. Also I've dreamt that in this strange exhibition, she picked a member from the audience to skate with her. lol, she picked me, and I was skating (with skates which had magically appeared) and I was slowing her down. Mao was getting annoyed with me, lol. But I love her anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:42 pm

I had another dream about figure skating last night, which is wierd, cause that's two in one week! I rarely dream about the same things very often. Even though it's not about Mao, I still wanted to share it:

I was watching the "Man Channel" pale Disappointed with my boyfriend (there really is no such chanel. lol). They were playing female wrestleling (oh joy.) or something, then when it was over, figure skating came on! We were like, "they're playing figure skating on the Man Channel?!" Then I was like, "Yay! I am SO watching this!"

It was an exhibition show, but not one from real life. It was called, "Spring..." something. It had all group numbers, and they had like, at least 20 skaters on the ice most of the time. I either didn't recognize, or focus on most of the skaters, but they did have Kristi Yamaguchi and Lauri Laughlin. lol! In case you don't know who she is, she's an actress. She played Becky on Full House, and she's been in a few other things too. I don't think she was ever a figure skater.

Since I didn't recognize the show, I wondered if it was some really old repeat. Then all of a sudden, my bf and I were there, live at the show! At intermission, I looked for a program, and it said it was the year 2010! So I guess my dream was in the future. Oh, and it also said that Kristi Yamaguchi had been perfoming in the show every year since 1968! lmao!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : M╔XICO

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Tue May 05, 2009 7:49 pm

well, I never dream about Mao before, but yesterday I did, It was weird and horrible. In fact I dreamed about aero, in my dream I take care of aero, I don┤t know why. then we go out to play and my neighbor┤s dog(really my neighbor hasn┤t dog) bit the nose of aero Faint2 Shocked pale , I was almost crying and shocked and next I woke up. It was a nightmare, but I wonder why I dream about aero not Mao scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

I think my thread is kind of dead, Unconscious but if anyone is interested, I had another dream about Mao a couple nights ago.

Warning Fried : It's a bad dream pale ....

I was some neighborhood in a warm, desert area, where I met a stranger, and I wanted to get her interested in fugure skating, so I showed her a video of Mao. I was on youtube, and I saw a video of Mao that said "new program 2009-2010". So I was like, "Yay! I haven't seen that one yet! I'll show this one".

Wel... Mao skated in her usual, graceful, light, beautiful style, but (here comes the bad part!) she fell on every single technical element! She never let the smile fade off her face though. She finally had a really bad fall, where she slid on the ice for like, ten whole seconds, while repeatedly hitting her head against the side boards! Shocked

After that, she looked a bit dazed, but she got up, still smiling, and continued. I couldn't watch any more, and I turned the video off. I then suddenly realized that Mao was much, much younger looking in that video, and her new programs haven't even been seen yet... so I came to the conclussion that the video must have been an old Mao video, which was mislabeled.

I then found another GOOD video of Mao to show the lady, and she was very impressed. She said, "well I'm a figure skating fan now!" after watching, and gave me this wierd smile. And that was it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 pm

At least the dream ended up good!
Poor Mao, though T__T at least she got up smiling! That's just like her. It reminds me of her 2002 EX.

I hope Mao makes more appearances in my dreams!! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 am

Ok... this isn't any Mao news and I didn't want to start a new thread, but I wanted to share it with you guys.

Razz

Last night, I had a really weird dream. It was about the 2010 Olympics... except that they were in South Korea instead of Canada. Mao won, Yu-Na was in 2nd, Miki in 4th ( Depressed Crying ) and... Beatrisa Liang in 3rd. When I saw Beatrisa in 3rd, I was like "Where did she come from?!". I'm sorry guys, but I don't want Mao in 1st nor Yu-Na in 2nd.

Sweatdrop

My dream podium would be Miki in 1st, Mao in 2nd and Yu-Na in 3rd (or the other Japanese or Carolina).

Anyways, go Miki and Mao! I hope you don't hate me because I don't want Mao in 1st.

Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NarumiAyane

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:00 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Ok... this isn't any Mao news and I didn't want to start a new thread, but I wanted to share it with you guys.

Razz

Last night, I had a really weird dream. It was about the 2010 Olympics... except that they were in South Korea instead of Canada. Mao won, Yu-Na was in 2nd, Miki in 4th ( Depressed Crying ) and... Beatrisa Liang in 3rd. When I saw Beatrisa in 3rd, I was like "Where did she come from?!". I'm sorry guys, but I don't want Mao in 1st nor Yu-Na in 2nd.

Sweatdrop

My dream podium would be Miki in 1st, Mao in 2nd and Yu-Na in 3rd (or the other Japanese or Carolina).

Anyways, go Miki and Mao! I hope you don't hate me because I don't want Mao in 1st.

Sad, Lonely
I don't hate you. I'd only dislike (not hate) you if you were trashing Mao on a Mao Fan Forum. But of course you're not because you want Mao to be in 2nd right after you favourite skater, Miki.
Anyway, good luck Miki and Mao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:29 pm

NarumiAyane wrote:
I don't hate you. I'd only dislike (not hate) you if you were trashing Mao on a Mao Fan Forum. But of course you're not because you want Mao to be in 2nd right after you favourite skater, Miki.
Anyway, good luck Miki and Mao!

No! I would never bash Mao! She's my 2nd favourite skater behind Miki!

Many Hearts

I found my dream funny because Beatrisa was on the podium. Unfortunately, I think she won't make it to the Olympics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 637
Join date : 2008-05-05
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:12 pm

LOL at this topic! I haven't seen this before. HAHA Star85, your dreams are hilarious!

I did have a weird Mao dream the other day...I was watching her new LP (something tells me I might be slightly obsessed with imagining this program, hehe), and it was gorgeous, and then she saw me watching from the stands and motioned for me to come over. Mao, TAT, and I ended up having this dance party on the rink to a Britney Spears song, and then Mao tried throwing me like Evan Lysacek did to Jeff Buttle at the 2008 4CC finale, but I got mad because I wanted to hula hoop instead. So I grabbed a hula hoop and skated away with it (I was skating perfectly in my dream even though in real life, I can't skate for the life of me), and Mao and Jeff Buttle (who had suddenly appeared) started chasing me around the rink because it was pink, and they'd never seen a pink hula hoop. (TAT was meanwhile still having a dance party, this time by herself). And then somehow we were all skating over these ponds and lakes and Mirai Nagasu was ice fishing and telling us we wouldn't win at Worlds because we didn't know how to fish. And then I woke up and went, "what in the world was THAT!?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2008-11-18
Age : 33
Location : Montreal, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 am

bellarina wrote:
LOL at this topic! I haven't seen this before. HAHA Star85, your dreams are hilarious!

I did have a weird Mao dream the other day...I was watching her new LP (something tells me I might be slightly obsessed with imagining this program, hehe), and it was gorgeous, and then she saw me watching from the stands and motioned for me to come over. Mao, TAT, and I ended up having this dance party on the rink to a Britney Spears song, and then Mao tried throwing me like Evan Lysacek did to Jeff Buttle at the 2008 4CC finale, but I got mad because I wanted to hula hoop instead. So I grabbed a hula hoop and skated away with it (I was skating perfectly in my dream even though in real life, I can't skate for the life of me), and Mao and Jeff Buttle (who had suddenly appeared) started chasing me around the rink because it was pink, and they'd never seen a pink hula hoop. (TAT was meanwhile still having a dance party, this time by herself). And then somehow we were all skating over these ponds and lakes and Mirai Nagasu was ice fishing and telling us we wouldn't win at Worlds because we didn't know how to fish. And then I woke up and went, "what in the world was THAT!?" Very Happy

lol! at the part with Mirai!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Lol! Bellarina, your dream was pretty hallarious too! I think that was even crazier than any of my dreams!

It was also pretty funny how you dreamed Bibi came in 3rd at the Olympics, MikiAndoFan#1. I do like Bibi, but I don't think she has a prayer to even make it to the olympics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1675
Join date : 2007-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Quebec city!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Star85 wrote:

It was also pretty funny how you dreamed Bibi came in 3rd at the Olympics, MikiAndoFan#1. I do like Bibi, but I don't think she has a prayer to even make it to the olympics.
When I first read that, I thought you were talking about me... ahah Razz No, it was Bebe Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:08 pm

bibi wrote:
Star85 wrote:

It was also pretty funny how you dreamed Bibi came in 3rd at the Olympics, MikiAndoFan#1. I do like Bibi, but I don't think she has a prayer to even make it to the olympics.
When I first read that, I thought you were talking about me... ahah Razz No, it was Bebe Razz Wink

Ahhh...that would be too cool if it were you, though! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1675
Join date : 2007-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Quebec city!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:13 am

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
bibi wrote:
Star85 wrote:

It was also pretty funny how you dreamed Bibi came in 3rd at the Olympics, MikiAndoFan#1. I do like Bibi, but I don't think she has a prayer to even make it to the olympics.
When I first read that, I thought you were talking about me... ahah Razz No, it was Bebe Razz Wink

Ahhh...that would be too cool if it were you, though! cheers
Yes hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Opps. Sorry for the mispelling!

I agree, that would be cool though Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1675
Join date : 2007-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Quebec city!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Star85 wrote:
Opps. Sorry for the mispelling!

I agree, that would be cool though
haha, don't worry Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
NarumiAyane

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Last night I had this very weird dream:
It is the 2014 Olympics and Mao (23) decides to stay for 2014 but not as a singles skater but an ice dancer with Jeff (31), representing Japan. They have done no other international before. After the CD and OD they are in second behind the Shibutanis. The final standings were:
1.Asada/Buttle(JPN)
2.Shibutani/Shibutani (JPN)
3.Takahashi(me)/Fedorov(my ice dance partner in real life)
What was odd was seeing me in 3rd and the Shibutanis representing Japan. Another weird thing was MikiAndoFan#1 was here representing Portugal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:29 am

NarumiAyane wrote:
Last night I had this very weird dream:
It is the 2014 Olympics and Mao (23) decides to stay for 2014 but not as a singles skater but an ice dancer with Jeff (31), representing Japan. They have done no other international before. After the CD and OD they are in second behind the Shibutanis. The final standings were:
1.Asada/Buttle(JPN)
2.Shibutani/Shibutani (JPN)
3.Takahashi(me)/Fedorov(my ice dance partner in real life)
What was odd was seeing me in 3rd and the Shibutanis representing Japan. Another weird thing was MikiAndoFan#1 was here representing Portugal

Oh my goodness! That's so funny!

Mao in ice dancing?! Maia & Alex for Japan?!

Shocked

Uhh! I was representing Portugal!

Cool

How cool is that?!

xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:40 pm

That was a hilarious dream, NarumiAyane! Laugh It would be so cool for Mao to win a medal in ice dance! She could certainly master the patterns, and her twizzles are already better than most of the dancers'. Thumbs up! Jeff would need to develop some muscles, though! The lifts became very athletic even in ice dance recently. Laugh

_________________
Good luck, Mao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NarumiAyane

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:13 pm

inskate wrote:
That was a hilarious dream, NarumiAyane! Laugh It would be so cool for Mao to win a medal in ice dance! She could certainly master the patterns, and her twizzles are already better than most of the dancers'. Thumbs up! Jeff would need to develop some muscles, though! The lifts became very athletic even in ice dance recently. Laugh
Don't remind me of those lifts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   

Back to top Go down
 
Dreams about Mao
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New to the site, got big dreams..don't we all Air conditioning ??
» Field of Dreams, York
» SA Pro running Dream Team 2010/11
» Dubrovnik Croatia meeting
» Toronto Hoop Dreams Basketball Tryouts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Mao Chat-
Jump to: