HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dreams about Mao

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:15 pm

NarumiAyane wrote:
Last night I had this very weird dream:
It is the 2014 Olympics and Mao (23) decides to stay for 2014 but not as a singles skater but an ice dancer with Jeff (31), representing Japan. They have done no other international before. After the CD and OD they are in second behind the Shibutanis. The final standings were:
1.Asada/Buttle(JPN)
2.Shibutani/Shibutani (JPN)
3.Takahashi(me)/Fedorov(my ice dance partner in real life)
What was odd was seeing me in 3rd and the Shibutanis representing Japan. Another weird thing was MikiAndoFan#1 was here representing Portugal

Oh wow @__@
That must have been a great dream! xD

The Shibutanis and Mao/Buttle both skating for Japan?? That would be hard to choose who to root for Whirly

I wish there was a way to see into other people's dreams...I want to see this so badly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Interesting dream... I'd love to see Mao and Jeff be pairs skaters someday, rather than ice dancers. Dance is my least favorite dicipline. Although I think Mao would probably make an even better ice dancer than pairs skater, cause her foot work is so great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 pm

The other night I had a dream about Mao!
It was a good dream..she was smiling and really having fun back on the ice again.
Mao had gotten invited to an ice show hosted by the Shibutanis Very Happy in Michigan, and she agreed to perform (I think it was after the Olympics...and judging by her happiness, the results were good, or she was at least very satisfied with what she did). I remember all the skaters had on the same outfit--ladies in purple sparkly dresses covered in sequins, and men with matching shirts and white pants. Haha, disco?
Well, anyway, Mao gave a great performance of an exhibition to a Michael Jackson number Hell, no! She landed all of her jumps perfectly and really got into it. She had the energy she had in her "Sing Sing Sing" EX!
The best part, though, was getting to stay overnight and meet all of the skaters there (including Jeff Buttle Faint2) and just chat with them.

Great dream!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Good dream MaoMaoRevolution! Maybe it's a good sign of things turning around for the better for Mao? Yep!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Last night I dreamed that Mao was skating her LP at the olympics and she was in this beautiful new dress. I think when I read someones post yesterday about Mao using her Clair de Lune dress it inspired my dream, because the dress was the same color as that one. It was tube top style on the colar line, and the dress was all sparkely. The bottom was all jaggedy with white tips. She was also wearing her hair down. She looked and skated as beautifully as I've ever seen her, and she did really great!

This is much better than the last dream I had about Mao, which I never did post because it was more like a nightmare... To make a long story short, I won the chance to get to skate with her in a private session. Things were going great until the ice started to melt, and Tat yelled at us to hurry, and get off the rink. After we got off people were swarming all around Mao asking her questions, and taking pictures. Then people almost started to hurt her. I tried to save her, but some guys came, and rushed her, and Tat away in a helcopter. Right before they shut the door, I said something like, "don't worry Mao, I'll take care of them for you!" When the helecopter came back it had like 2 dozen empty beer bottles in it, and someone said Mao had drank them all herself cause she was so upset. That was when I was got really worried that something bad had happened to her, cause she couldn't possibly drink that much. And so fast! I knew they were lying. When I let them know how suspicious I was, they started to come after me. I got away, but I never did get to make sure Mao was ok.

Ok, well that wasn't really the short version after all!.... lol. I did leave out some minor things though lol!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Do daydreams count? Razz I had a lot of daydreams about Mao^_^

Once, I daydreamed about Mao skating to a fast Jpop tune at the Olympics and just blew everyone away! The audience and the judges even got up and started dancing and Mao won in the end Confetti

Hehe I had a lot of daydream scenarios of Mao surprising everyone at the Olympics and winning. It's interesting that the more people criticize her, the more I want her to win to prove them wrong Swoon Maybe Mao is also thinking along the same lines since she seems so unfazed by everything. Yep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 am

I have not dreamt about Mao for a long time until yesterday. I dreamed that I was watching Mao skating to Ballade in her new gorgeous black dress. Don't remeber anything from her performance though, only that Taka-chan drew smileys on my eyelids with a green pen before Mao started to skate...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:28 pm

ClairDeMao wrote:
I have not dreamt about Mao for a long time until yesterday. I dreamed that I was watching Mao skating to Ballade in her new gorgeous black dress. Don't remeber anything from her performance though, only that Taka-chan drew smileys on my eyelids with a green pen before Mao started to skate...

lol!

Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 pm

I tend to have a lot of weird dreams with celebrities, skaters and even cartoon characters for some reason...Laughing

I remember having this extremely strange one with Mao in it. It didn't start with her, though. At first, I was just at my highschool talking to friends when I suddenly spot this alien...thing in a pink tutu dancing on the stairs I would have to take to get to my next class. scratch

I was slightly freaked out by it, but despite of this, I follow it when it stopped dancing and proceeded to climb up the staircase. Once I got to the top I wasn't at my school anymore (and like most of my strange dreams, I found nothing odd about my surroundings suddenly changing) and I play audience to an incredibly obese creature singing some song I can't really remember.

After that, I leave and my surroundings change again and that's where Mao comes in. I see her with this guy I don't recognize skating on ice, on top of a skyscraper. They invite me to skate with them and I do with a level of skill I wish I had in real life. Sad

For some reason after we're done skating, the guy magically disappears, Mao and I are no longer wearing skates, and she proceeds to giving me a lecture with large posters on slave labor in some corporate business. I just stared at her the whole time having not the slightest clue of what she was saying. For some reason, I just knew that that was the topic at hand.

After she was done with the lecture, we were joined by Yu-Na at ground level in a place that was flooding up. Everywhere I could see people swimming in dirty water (with no signs of distress whatsoever) and Yu-Na began to tell me to catch fish with my hands. I saw Mao emerge from the water with a giant catfish and just when I went to try and catch one myself, I woke up.

One of the strangest dreams I've had in a looong time. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

periperi wrote:
I tend to have a lot of weird dreams with celebrities, skaters and even cartoon characters for some reason...Laughing

I remember having this extremely strange one with Mao in it. It didn't start with her, though. At first, I was just at my highschool talking to friends when I suddenly spot this alien...thing in a pink tutu dancing on the stairs I would have to take to get to my next class. scratch

I was slightly freaked out by it, but despite of this, I follow it when it stopped dancing and proceeded to climb up the staircase. Once I got to the top I wasn't at my school anymore (and like most of my strange dreams, I found nothing odd about my surroundings suddenly changing) and I play audience to an incredibly obese creature singing some song I can't really remember.

After that, I leave and my surroundings change again and that's where Mao comes in. I see her with this guy I don't recognize skating on ice, on top of a skyscraper. They invite me to skate with them and I do with a level of skill I wish I had in real life. Sad

For some reason after we're done skating, the guy magically disappears, Mao and I are no longer wearing skates, and she proceeds to giving me a lecture with large posters on slave labor in some corporate business. I just stared at her the whole time having not the slightest clue of what she was saying. For some reason, I just knew that that was the topic at hand.

After she was done with the lecture, we were joined by Yu-Na at ground level in a place that was flooding up. Everywhere I could see people swimming in dirty water (with no signs of distress whatsoever) and Yu-Na began to tell me to catch fish with my hands. I saw Mao emerge from the water with a giant catfish and just when I went to try and catch one myself, I woke up.

One of the strangest dreams I've had in a looong time. geek

Shocked Dear god I'm almost happy I never remember my dreams anymore. I used to have ones about as messed as yours almost every night! As a kid, it freaked me out big time lol. Not really sure what happened, but they just stopped and now I never remember anything scratch

And LMAO at the part about catching fish! Somehow, I can just see Mao's triumphant face while holding a fish twice her size. ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:03 pm

chiyori wrote:
Shocked Dear god I'm almost happy I never remember my dreams anymore. I used to have ones about as messed as yours almost every night! As a kid, it freaked me out big time lol. Not really sure what happened, but they just stopped and now I never remember anything scratch

And LMAO at the part about catching fish! Somehow, I can just see Mao's triumphant face while holding a fish twice her size. ROTFLMAO

The slight opposite seems to have happened to my dreaming patterns. My strangest dreams have happened recently. That one with Mao seems to have set them off lol.

Just yesterday I dreamed I was flying with good ol' Link here over a sparkly, enchanted castle, and the next thing I knew, I was being invited on stage to sing "Try It On My Own" with Whitney Houston! Too sweet! For some reason, by the end of the number I'd transformed into a dog... Neutral Just bizzare.

The look on Mao's face after she caught the catfish was a lot like the crooked doe eyed smile she wore after finishing her 2007 Worlds LP. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 am

Thanks for sharing!

I decided to post here because a while ago, while taking a nap, I had a dream that involves -you know who it is!- Mao-chan!

Anyway, my dream started out normally. There were some unclear parts but I can remember there being an ice castle. A gorilla is a king there and my sister is the queen. Whirly So I was walking around when I saw Mao and she had bunny ears! They call Mao "Meow" and she had a tail that resembles a cat and a bell tied around her neck. Very cat-like! I swear though, I really have no idea why my dream has an animal motif. Bunny and cat? What the! Whirly

So I chased Mao, but I saw my classmate on the other side. I stopped, debated for a while, and then turned back to the castle for reasons unknown to Dream!Me. My classmate then shouted for me to come back and when I turned around, people were skating on this ice rink that suddenly appeared! Even my sister and the gorilla king are there! Whirly

Mao was the one at the center, and there was a spotlight to showcase her elegance on ice. She was skating to 'Bells of Moscow' and people were watching her. On one side of the rink, Yuna and Orser(!) were talking about something. And on the other side, Yuzuru was trying to imitate Mao. ROTFLMAO

I joined in but the moment I stepped on the ice rink, the floor cracked and I fell on the water. Yes, there was water below. I then saw the Sword of Gryffindor and tried to grab it. But Yuna was faster than me and... Well, I woke up. Sweatdrop The dream made me dizzy. Whirly But I like it. It's one of my more random dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about Mao   

Back to top Go down

Dreams about Mao
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2