HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Boyfriend ;D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who do you prefer to be Mao's boyfriend? XD
A male figure skater
57%
 57% [ 37 ]
A normal guy
18%
 18% [ 12 ]
Another sportsman
9%
 9% [ 6 ]
A celebrity (singer, actor etc)
6%
 6% [ 4 ]
I'd prefer her to remain single
9%
 9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 65

AuthorMessage
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Boyfriend ;D   Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Well, it's bound to happen someday, Mao getting a boyfriend! Love

Of course we will respect whoever Mao picks to be her boyfriend, the lucky guy who won her heart. But if we could just fantasise who it would be, which would you prefer? Very Happy

Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm

I voted normal guy! :-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:14 pm

I'd vote for a figure skater if he wasn't bound to get jealous of those two 3A... So I picked another sportsman since Mao needs someone who understands her dedication Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bleedingblades3

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Bahaha, single Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Oooh, this is a FUN thread! Very Happy

Well, TAT did tell Mao last season that she should fall in love in order to improve her expression...which doesn't necessarily mean having a boyfriend (could be one-sided)...and then there's the problem of the Japanese paparazzi...but no, I guess I can't say 'I'd prefer her to remain single.'

I think it's DEFINITELY got to be a skater. Mao's first love will always be skating, I think, so she's got to have someone who can understand that.

If I could pick who - well, I wouldn't mind at all if Mao dated one of those cute blond boys that she always gets to skate with - like Jeff Wub or Yags Swoon or Charlie White Love Hearts, but if I had my pick, it would be a certain Japanese skater who is Mao's childhood friend and also from Nagoya...They are just too cute together. Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:35 pm

I don`t know if I should write this in the dream thread or this one, but once I dreamt that Mao and Ryo Ishikawa (pro golfer,17) became a couple! Really cute!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:47 am

SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
I don`t know if I should write this in the dream thread or this one, but once I dreamt that Mao and Ryo Ishikawa (pro golfer,17) became a couple! Really cute!!
That would make the tabloids go mad with excitement! ROTFLMAO

I guess I'll go with the "standard" choice - a skater. Like...Kozu...or Armin (silver medalist at GJPF) or Chalie...or (insert blank here). Who, me?

View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:25 pm

I don't really care who she chooses. Ideally, I want her to stay single, so there's no distractions from her career. lol, not really. That's a selfish wish, and I don't want that for her. She will get a bf sooner or later, and I think she will probably be best off with a normal guy. But I don't really care too much about who she chooses. Just as long as he's good to, and for her. She's probably putting off boys right now, until after the olympics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Really fun thread! lol! I personally want Daisuke to date Mao Razz not just because they're my favourites, just because i think they look fabulous together Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maya
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:08 pm

I think Takahiko and Mao would be such a lovely couple <3
But it doesn't matter who she'll choose, as long as she's happy Wub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:37 pm

I voted for a normal guy, well with whoever she falls in love with!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Hey guys! Glad you like this poll XD

I actually picked male figure skater. Since this is a fantasy poll, I just love imagining them doing a pairs exhibition Cloud 9 Like, since Mao already skated to True Love's Kiss, maybe they can skate to My Heart Will Go On or smth~

It was a tough choice between normal guy for me because I've been reading too many Japanese high school stories where the girl and the guy who are childhood friends fall in love Too sweet!

I included another sportsman in case another male skater would be a little cliche choice, and a celebrity because it would be cool if a singer produced a song about his love for Mao or an actor bringing Mao to his movie premiere on the red carpet!

It would be very cute if Mao's boyfriend, whoever he may be, were to cheer her on at the sidelines when she's competing! Awww!

Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Mmmm... Let it be a 'normal guy' of some creative calling. A violin player, for example. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:28 pm

clovera wrote:
SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
That would make the tabloids go mad with excitement! ROTFLMAO

I guess I'll go with the "standard" choice - a skater. Like...Kozu...or Armin (silver medalist at GJPF) or Chalie...or (insert blank here). Who, me?

Noo, not Ishikawa Ryo!! Laughing I saw him and Mao and several other sports stars on this talk show last week, and even though Mao said she thought he'd be the best skater of the bunch (versus the swimmer Kitajima, a track star, softball player and I forget who else), and even though I read that he and Mao are email pals, I don't see it!! Sweatdrop Although it would be cute to see him teaching Mao how to golf, or seeing Mao try to teach him how to skate. That would certainly make for some cute dates (like in the manga [comics])! Wub

So what is up with this Armin guy? Suspect Is that because he said he's a Mao fan? Or did something happen with Mao that I missed?

Maya wrote:
I think Takahiko and Mao would be such a lovely couple <3

I totally agree with Maya! Many Hearts

Mirai wrote:
It was a tough choice between normal guy for me because I've been reading too many Japanese high school stories where the girl and the guy who are childhood friends fall in love

Hehehehe, well if it turns out like those comics, then there could only be 1 possible guy for Mao. Who, me? Who may or may not have been sitting next to Mao on the bus to Osaka (for the Stars on Ice show)...Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 pm

OMG! I chose another celebrity! hahaha! =D

think about Mao with umm...

Yamapi - Yamashita Tomohisa! OMGNESS! the guy from Proposal Daisakusen and Nobuta wo Produce!

or

Hiroki Narimiya - another OMG!!!! the guy from Gokusen 1 and Nana!

or she can have...

Hayami Mokomichi - Night-o kun! =D the guy from Zettai Kareshi (absolute boyfriend)

OMG OMG OMG!

they're all my crush but I wouldn't mind giving up one (just one!) Laughing for Mao!

thinking about one of them with Mao! I can watch two of my favorites in one interview videos... pictures... and I will make tons of montages for them! =D cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maoasada.blogspot.com
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 pm

TAKACHAN PLS. Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Pooping wrote:

Heeheeheehee!! I like this answer!! Heeheehee! Hell, no! Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sun May 03, 2009 7:29 am

Taka is good too... nice choice guys... but I really want to see Mao with a celebrity... hehehehe... mmmm.. mokomichi??? or Yamapi.... or... hehehehe too many...

anyway Mao should get a boyfriend but the boyfriend should not distract Mao's skating! =D
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Pooping wrote:

TAKAMAO power Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
racyong25

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Thu May 07, 2009 4:41 am

Jeffrey Buttle if he was a bit younger Sad

Daisuke and Mao would also look cute with his (sometimes) bad boy image and her sweet disposition Smile

If she does have a boyfriend, I hope it would also be a male skater so that their love affair will make the headlines and reach me here in the Philippines! Smile

getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Fri May 08, 2009 1:11 pm

racyong25 wrote:
Jeffrey Buttle if he was a bit younger Sad

Daisuke and Mao would also look cute with his (sometimes) bad boy image and her sweet disposition Smile

If she does have a boyfriend, I hope it would also be a male skater so that their love affair will make the headlines and reach me here in the Philippines! Smile

LOL! i thought I was all alone loving Mao here in the Philippines...

the first 3 comments I got in youtube from a filipino is "Yuna Is Better", "ugly Face", and "she sucks" back at my old getmewild account.... Shocked

guess it's the influence of this "crazy korean drama mania!" affraid

nice to meet ya! where are you from? I'm from Manila!
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat May 09, 2009 7:55 am

getmewild wrote:
the first 3 comments I got in youtube from a filipino is "Yuna Is Better", "ugly Face", and "she sucks" back at my old getmewild account.... Shocked

Youtube is great for watching videos, but totally sucks when it comes to meeting people Laughing Part of the reason why I deleted my yt account was because people were starting to get really unfriendly over a comment I made on a video. I was told to "f*ck off and die" and called a "retard". Which is why forums such as this one are so much better when it comes to talking about figure-skating. It's filled with people who have the same passion for quality ice-skating and beauty in the sport, as opposed to trolls who just go out of their way to make others miserable by projecting their own ugliness onto someone as beautiful as Mao.

Yu-na and Mao are both pretty. Why can't people just leave it at that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat May 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Well, I vote for her to remain single cause I really want to able to do her BEST at the olympic. Absolutely no BF now Smile I really surprise that so many people vote for her to have figure skater bf. I really don't want that cause most of male skaters are gay. that's just my opinion (sorry if it offense anyone)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat May 09, 2009 7:34 pm

YNK1 wrote:
I really don't want that cause most of male skaters are gay. that's just my opinion (sorry if it offense anyone)
That's just what the North American media and general population want people to think. And clearly they are succeeding...Sweatdrop

That's beside the point, though, because even if MOST of them supposedly are, it certainly isn't ALL of them. Razz

View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat May 09, 2009 9:13 pm

YNK1 wrote:
I really don't want that cause most of male skaters are gay. that's just my opinion (sorry if it offense anyone)

I think there are gay male skaters, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that most male skaters are gay. I think that's a generalisation. Anyway, it's hard these days to tell whether someone is or isn't gay just by looking at the way they act. People have this idea that all gay males behave like those guys on Queer Eye or Will and Grace.

I think it's about time we cut male skaters some slack.

About Mao getting a boyfriend though, I agree with YNK1 that she probably shouldn't get into any sort of relationship before the Olympics. I mean, love is always a distraction and when you fall in love for the first time, you become overwhelmed and fixated on making the relationship work, to the point where you have very little energy for anything else.

It's Mao's life and I wouldn't dare to dictate what she should or shouldn't do, but IMHO, there'll be plenty of guys lining up to date Mao after the Olympics Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   

Back to top Go down

Boyfriend ;D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next