HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Boyfriend ;D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who do you prefer to be Mao's boyfriend? XD
A male figure skater
57%
 57% [ 37 ]
A normal guy
18%
 18% [ 12 ]
Another sportsman
9%
 9% [ 6 ]
A celebrity (singer, actor etc)
6%
 6% [ 4 ]
I'd prefer her to remain single
9%
 9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 65

AuthorMessage
getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 am

YNK1 wrote:
I really don't want that cause most of male skaters are gay. that's just my opinion (sorry if it offense anyone)
I don't think so... That's just another stereotype... in fact...there's a lot of HOT Love Hearts male skaters too!

Click Here For My YouTube (getmewildO2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maoasada.blogspot.com
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Tue May 12, 2009 8:56 pm

OMG OMG OMG!! Faint2

I'm dying, this is hilarious!! Ok, so I just posted in the "Mai and Taka-chan at their school entrance ceremony" thread about the 2006 Worlds incident where Taka-chan threw his bouquet at Mao...

...and then I found this fan vid as one of the related clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19bQAdDdehg&feature=related

The video part is from the 2008 GPF EX, where Taka-chan and Mao had to dance together, and there was this hilarious/adorable moment where Taka-chan tries to grab Mao's hand and then misses. Hell, no!

I'm not sure where the audio commentary is from - it's not from the GPF EX, but I think it's from one of the ice dance competitions, but they start talking about Kozuka randomly, and it goes like this:

Speaker 1: Japan's Kozuka said that he has also done ice dance [before].
Speaker 2: Is that so?
Speaker 1: Yes, he was saying, 'Next time, I'll skate with Mao-chan.' - that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: That would also leave a wonderful impression!

My first thought was OMG, Mao and Taka-chan doing ice dance would be awesome!! Too cute! Many Hearts

My second thought was, OMG, these commentators also have TAKAMAO fever!! ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Tue May 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
My second thought was, OMG, these commentators also have TAKAMAO fever!! ROTFLMAO
Sounds like Ms. Chizuru & co. from JSports. I love you

View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm

clovera wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:
Sounds like Ms. Chizuru & co. from JSports. I love you

Ah, thanks clovera! I love you

What is JSports, by the way? They seem to get the competitions after they're aired the first time? confused
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Tue May 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
What is JSports, by the way? They seem to get the competitions after they're aired the first time? confused
It's a satellite channel that specializes, as its name suggests, sports. My family back in Japan has it, and its a great channel since sports broadcasts on network TV in Japan is pretty much abysmal (but then again, so is network TV here in the States!) Razz

Their figure skating coverage is particularly well-received by the fans there, since they cover all four disciplines and broadcast pretty much everything incl. competition(s) FujiTV/NHK/Asahi ignore, like U.S. Nats and Euros. Doesn't hurt that the commentators on JSports are well-spoken and have a history with the sport (e.g., Fumie's sister Chika, Ms. Chizuru, Higuchi-san etc.). Their broadcasts are usually delayed by a week to even a month, but often showcase the events LIVE - this was the case with Worlds - compared to FujiTV/TV Asahi who refuses to ever be that generous and move skating events for primetime; NHK is an exception since they air the NHK Trophy/Olympic competitions live. Sweatdrop

In other words, JSports = UniversalSports. Hell, no!

View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Wed May 13, 2009 12:09 am

Speaker 1: Japan's Kozuka said that he has also done ice dance [before].
Speaker 2: Is that so?
Speaker 1: Yes, he was saying, 'Next time, I'll skate with Mao-chan.' - that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: That would also leave a wonderful impression!

My first thought was OMG, Mao and Taka-chan doing ice dance would be awesome!! Too cute! Many Hearts

My second thought was, OMG, these commentators also have TAKAMAO fever!! ROTFLMAO[/quote

I hope he was serious, THE ICE please Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
racyong25

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Wed May 13, 2009 6:30 am

getmewild wrote:
racyong25 wrote:
Jeffrey Buttle if he was a bit younger Sad

Daisuke and Mao would also look cute with his (sometimes) bad boy image and her sweet disposition Smile

If she does have a boyfriend, I hope it would also be a male skater so that their love affair will make the headlines and reach me here in the Philippines! Smile

LOL! i thought I was all alone loving Mao here in the Philippines...

the first 3 comments I got in youtube from a filipino is "Yuna Is Better", "ugly Face", and "she sucks" back at my old getmewild account.... Shocked

guess it's the influence of this "crazy korean drama mania!" affraid

nice to meet ya! where are you from? I'm from Manila!

I always get that feeling too Smile) I'm really hoping our local skaters will someday be at par with those great Japanese skaters. I'm from Q.C. Smile

moniaak

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Mon May 25, 2009 8:42 am

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
Pooping wrote:
TAKACHAN PLS. Cloud 9 Cloud 9

TAKAMAO power Love Hearts
oh, they would be the cutiest couple ever! Swoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 pm

I've changed my mind. I starting to think she should get with Jeffery Buttle now! lol Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
mayamae_55

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 am

I voted for another sportsman

Once in an interview back in April, Mao mentioned that she's looking forward to meeting Koji Murofushi, the Athenes Gold and Beijing Bronze medalist (hammer thrower), a Ph.D who teaches at the Chuo University. She meant she wanted tips from him on how to perform the best under pressure, but I thought the handsome and seasoned athlete and Mao will make a good couple.

I also think Kohei Makino, Mao's current trainer, will be a good soul mate of Mao's. Makino seems to have a calm, nice personallity, intelligent and a solid tactitian, devoting his whole life to Mao which I feel is giving much more than just under a contract as a trainer, you know what I mean! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 am

mayamae_55 wrote:

I also think Kohei Makino, Mao's current trainer, will be a good soul mate of Mao's. Makino seems to have a calm, nice personallity, intelligent and a solid tactitian, devoting his whole life to Mao which I feel is giving much more than just under a contract as a trainer, you know what I mean! Smile

No!! Hehe... He seems old for Mao-chan. I want Dai or Taka-chan for her. But I voted for a normal guy instead. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Well, I just watched Jeremy Abbott's exhibition from Nationals, and it got me thinking...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbl7JUlPZxA

He cut his hair and he looks great! Very Happy

I also found out he also skated to "Save the last dance for me" (just like Taka-chan did last season). The more I see him skate (well), the more I start to think, I really wonder what it would be like to see Mao and Jeremy skate together! Very Happy

Those nice long lines and lovely flow...Just imagine if they were pair skaters--side-by-side triple-axels, and surely Mao could manage a throw quad loop! Hell, no!

(And now I'm about to get very silly--surely, summervie will hand me something worse than a red card. Apologies in advance!)

You know I have been jokingly rooting for Mao and Taka-chan to be more than just good friends, but recently I have been imagining (and you know I have a wild imagination!!) that perhaps Mao and Jeremy might make a cute couple. He'd probably be goofy and make her laugh, and well, who can resist Mao's smile? And it might even be a plausible couple, because they have two connections to each other.

Let me explain. Yuka Sato is Jeremy's coach, and she's also Taka-chan's choreographer. Taka is probably in Detroit now working with Yuka, which means he's probably training with Jeremy. They might even be hanging out together. Very Happy

So imagine this. At the Olympics, or one of the future ice shows or competitions, Mao and Taka-chan are hanging out as they usually do, and Jeremy joins them and is like, "Hi Taka, how's it going? Oh, hi Mao!" And then he starts talking to Mao...

Or, if I were to be really imaginative: let's imagine that Jeremy Abbott has a crush on Mao (like Evan Bates had a crush on Yu-Na). Yuka Sato knows this. And the next time they do a 'Stars on Ice' show in Japan, she gets Jeremy to come too. And somehow, she sets them up. Or, perhaps she's choreographing the finale for the show, so she pairs Mao and Jeremy together...

Oh, this is too much fun! Too sweet! (And it's distracting me from being disappointed about 4CC--that's the most important thing...)
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Last edited by CraZsk8r on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Bump!

Okay, this is really random and I've already voted here and even though it was a while ago, I'm pretty sure I answered another figure skater (aka Taka-chan), but I've just had a thought. This past week, I've developed this tiny crush on Kei Nishikori (always been on my radar, he's just been looking so damn good this Australian Open...) and reading a couple news articles, I noticed that his personal trainer was from Weider!

I wonder if they've met? I think he fits nicely in Mao's criteria, plus he's tall!! (well not so much for a tennis player, but for a japanese man, 5'10" is pretty good) People say he's shy but he looks plenty confident and in control on the court! Razz

Your thoughts?

ETA: ouh! I just checked back and I actually had answered another's sportsman so I'm all good with my new match!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:59 pm

chiyori wrote:
Bump!

Okay, this is really random and I've already voted here and even though it was a while ago, I'm pretty sure I answered another figure skater (aka Taka-chan), but I've just had a thought. This past week, I've developed this tiny crush on Kei Nishikori (always been on my radar, he's just been looking so damn good this Australian Open...) and reading a couple news articles, I noticed that his personal trainer was from Weider!

I wonder if they've met? I think he fits nicely in Mao's criteria, plus he's tall!! (well not so much for a tennis player, but for a japanese man, 5'10" is pretty good) People say he's shy but he looks plenty confident and in control on the court! Razz

Your thoughts?

ETA: ouh! I just checked back and I actually had answered another's sportsman so I'm all good with my new match!
Kei!! Wub
Well... I am still on the TakaMao ship 100%, but I like Kei a lot!
Aaaand I had this photo saved on my computer for a long time. It's from Kei's facebook:

But I have no idea whether they have met or not. As far as i remember Kei trains in Florida? and tennis players travel a lot.. so I doubt he is in Japan that often. Maybe a promotion even or something like that, but I doubt they know each other...Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:15 pm

kaarolcia wrote:
chiyori wrote:
Bump!

Your thoughts?

Kei!! Wub
Well... I am still on the TakaMao ship 100%, but I like Kei a lot!
Aaaand I had this photo saved on my computer for a long time. It's from Kei's facebook:

But I have no idea whether they have met or not. As far as i remember Kei trains in Florida? and tennis players travel a lot.. so I doubt he is in Japan that often. Maybe a promotion even or something like that, but I doubt they know each other...Smile

Aaww thanks for the photo! Well at least they're probably aware of each other, what with being featured on the same ads and everything. And yeah, he trains at Bollettieri's and he's probably on the road all year long. I mean, when you're climbing up the ranks, you want to play as many tournaments as you can and there's one like every week from January through to November. And he has a lot of eligible years ahead of him still so he wouldn't be in Japan a lot, you're right. Plus, with Mao talking about dance after singles (would love to see that happen), seems like she has a lot of plans for many years to come so she wouldn't be able to follow him around like a lot of players' girlfriends... But Nadal had been doing a lot of tournaments 'til his body started failing last year and his girlfriend doesn't follow very often. So I guess it can work Too sweet! Swoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Hmm...I can't say I know much about Kei Nishikori...but perhaps he could be the oh-so-needed "third party" that finally gets Taka-chan and Mao to be more than friends. Who, me? Hell, no!

Kei could date Mai instead...? Too sweet!

whiteboots2013

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:25 am

Batsuchan wrote:
Oooh, this is a FUN thread! Very Happy

I think it's DEFINITELY got to be a skater. Mao's first love will always be skating, I think, so she's got to have someone who can understand that.

If I could pick who - well, I wouldn't mind at all if Mao dated one of those cute blond boys that she always gets to skate with - like Jeff Wub or Yags Swoon or Charlie White Love Hearts, but if I had my pick, it would be a certain Japanese skater who is Mao's childhood friend and also from Nagoya...They are just too cute together. Too sweet!

I agree with Batschan: Jeff, Yuzu, or Taka...someone who loves truely Mao. Smile Cool I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:04 am

whiteboots2013 wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:

I think it's DEFINITELY got to be a skater. Mao's first love will always be skating, I think, so she's got to have someone who can understand that.

If I could pick who - well, I wouldn't mind at all if Mao dated one of those cute blond boys that she always gets to skate with - like Jeff Wub or Yags Swoon or Charlie White Love Hearts, but if I had my pick, it would be a certain Japanese skater who is Mao's childhood friend and also from Nagoya...They are just too cute together. Too sweet!

I agree with Batschan: Jeff, Yuzu, or Taka...someone who loves truely Mao. Smile Cool I love you

Can't possibly be Jeff Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:29 pm

ddmm wrote:
whiteboots2013 wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:

ITA since I'm pretty sure that Jeff is...you know what! Laugh
But that's why I think he's great at creating sensitive artistic pros, and I find nothing wrong in him being who he is.
Alot of Jpnse fans get so furious everytime I mentioned there are rumors Jeff is gay, and I believe so.
Such people piss me off, cause while they think I'm insulting him, it's really them who are still biased towards gay people. Shizuka has said clearly that there are many gay skaters on tv but that didn't seem to annoy anyone otoh.
Many Jpnse fans just want to go on imaging Jeff as some prince like figure on ice. I have no problem with that but they should know that being gay is nothing bad at all. In fact they should accept the fact that many gay people are some of the best artists in many fields, including figure skating. Yep!

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:08 pm

A normal guy. Someone who can show her a world outside of figure skating. Fs may be her passion, but she has to be able to experience different things to grow.

A male figure skater could only give/show her what she already know/has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 pm

I've chosen "celebrity" though, it's not a pop singer or actor, but an artist whom she can give inspiration each other, like music composer, stage dancer/director, painter ... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
ddmm wrote:
whiteboots2013 wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:

ITA since I'm pretty sure that Jeff is...you know what! Laugh
But that's why I think he's great at creating sensitive artistic pros, and I find nothing wrong in him being who he is.
Alot of Jpnse fans get so furious everytime I mentioned there are rumors Jeff is gay, and I believe so.
Such people piss me off, cause while they think I'm insulting him, it's really them who are still biased towards gay people. Shizuka has said clearly that there are many gay skaters on tv but that didn't seem to annoy anyone otoh.
Many Jpnse fans just want to go on imaging Jeff as some prince like figure on ice. I have no problem with that but they should know that being gay is nothing bad at all. In fact they should accept the fact that many gay people are some of the best artists in many fields, including figure skating. Yep!

I think the question is not "which male figure skaters are gay?". I think it's "which male figure skaters are NOT gay?"! Laugh. Even though I think Mao and Jeff would make a cute couple, I think he very well may be.... They seem to have chemistry together though, so who knows. Then again, that can all just be acting. I kind of doubt Mao will end up with another skater though, cause her choices seem to be "limited" Wink

PostSubject: Re: Boyfriend ;D   

Back to top Go down

Boyfriend ;D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2