HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Takahiko!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
4u4a

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:54 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:54 am

4u4a wrote:
Does Kurt Browning make Taka's second EX? cheers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-472VYBRjHA&feature=player_embedded

I like their mirror steps a lot and their twizzles are so amazing ~

Kurt fall..lol...when Taka turned around and saw Kurt fall on ice --> the way Taka looked at Kurt is like "what is going on here?"

Kurt said Taka is the rock star and embarrassed Taka is so cute.
I am so glad that Kurt has faith in Taka and keeps saying he is the rock star.

Actually he already has two ex now so if this one is ex too...this one will be third one Smile
First one is cello song, and second one is soul man vocal version which he performed in FrOI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4u4a

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:42 pm

shikure wrote:
second one is soul man vocal version which he performed in FrOI.
hmmm, really? He did? I didn't know, thank you! Well, actually I don't think he will skate "Soul man" vocal in future... maybe I'm wrong, who knows? Smile

no doubt that Taka enjoys to work with Kurt but... it seems Kurt feels the same! Thumbs up! that's cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:26 pm

4u4a wrote:
shikure wrote:
second one is soul man vocal version which he performed in FrOI.
hmmm, really? He did? I didn't know, thank you! Well, actually I don't think he will skate "Soul man" vocal in future... maybe I'm wrong, who knows? Smile

no doubt that Taka enjoys to work with Kurt but... it seems Kurt feels the same! Thumbs up! that's cool!

I hope to see the soul man vocal version in the broadcast of FrOI this weekend or next week.
He said something like "don't want to end that program that way (uncomplete)"--> sort like what Mao felt for Liebestraume
Based on report for fans, they said he really took the soul man vocal version to next level and you will think why he can't skate that in competition.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4u4a

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:48 am

shikure wrote:

I hope to see the soul man vocal version in the broadcast of FrOI this weekend or next week.
He said something like "don't want to end that program that way (uncomplete)"--> sort like what Mao felt for Liebestraume
Based on report for fans, they said he really took the soul man vocal version to next level and you will think why he can't skate that in competition.. lol!
well, it wasn't broadcasted Sad

it seems here is his new FS costume Bad idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:06 am

4u4a wrote:
shikure wrote:

I hope to see the soul man vocal version in the broadcast of FrOI this weekend or next week.
He said something like "don't want to end that program that way (uncomplete)"--> sort like what Mao felt for Liebestraume
Based on report for fans, they said he really took the soul man vocal version to next level and you will think why he can't skate that in competition.. lol!
well, it wasn't broadcasted Sad

There are still part II of FrOI ~right? I also want to see the reivsed version of Inner urge which looks better than The Ice version even I only saw part of it in the preview.

4u4a wrote:
it seems here is his new FS costume Bad idea!

ppl said looks like Amuro Ray of Gundam or Kamen Rider lol!

about the music he used Nausicaš Requiem~ the one with "lan ~lan la la la la la" (is there anyone know what I mean Very Happy )
but the vocal part is the violin ~and he didn't use music avaliable but record that --> so this music is original and with it's own music score.
btw...where is the Fantasia? or Requiem is the one mixed with Fantasia ??? I am really confused and want to see Japan Open soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4u4a

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:22 am

shikure wrote:


There are still part II of FrOI ~right? I also want to see the reivsed version of Inner urge which looks better than The Ice version even I only saw part of it in the preview.

right, but unfortunatelly they didn't show Taka in the announcement. Will see anyay cherry

shikure wrote:
4u4a wrote:
it seems here is his new FS costume Bad idea!

ppl said looks like Amuro Ray of Gundam or Kamen Rider lol!

about the music he used Nausicaš Requiem~ the one with "lan ~lan la la la la la" (is there anyone know what I mean Very Happy )
but the vocal part is the violin ~and he didn't use music avaliable but record that --> so this music is original and with it's own music score.
btw...where is the Fantasia? or Requiem is the one mixed with Fantasia ??? I am really confused and want to see Japan Open soon.
I dont know who is Amuri Ray, sorry... Embarassed
but his shirt reminds me his last-year purple shirt! He has changes only a colour.
Taka, let me be your costume designer please
btw, here you can hear a piece of FS music (live!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyoYCbNbZ_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4u4a

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:24 am

he doesn't look happy at that screen btw Lips sealed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:27 pm

News today ~Taka part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 892
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:47 pm

What time does the Japan Open start tomorrow in Japan? I can't wait!! Also, are there any live streaming links/Japanese TV programs that will air it live?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Alokya wrote:
What time does the Japan Open start tomorrow in Japan? I can't wait!! Also, are there any live streaming links/Japanese TV programs that will air it live?

they have official twitter http://twitter.com/#!/sn_figure/ in japanese and I also follow some ppl's twitter to know what is going on there.
It will be broadcast at 7pm of Japan and around noon in the europe.
I plan to watch that by keyholetv which is a sofeware to watch Japanese tv shows live.
hope it runs well later day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel


Posts : 892
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks! I read on some forum that it would broadcast at 4 PM Japan time on Tokyo TV as well. Is this also true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:58 am

Alokya wrote:
Thanks! I read on some forum that it would broadcast at 4 PM Japan time on Tokyo TV as well. Is this also true?

4pm should be the preview for Japan Open ~sorry, I noticed the post so late.
I saw the results on twitter...uh..I had better not ruining the surprise for better or worse Smile


Last edited by shikure on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:38 am

Does anyone know when japan Open vids are going to be posted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:33 am

Searching through Taka videos I found this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmSQva7dBQo&feature=related Razz Plushy and his wife give a standing ovation for Taka after his FS at 2011 Worlds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:49 am

polosatik wrote:
Searching through Taka videos I found this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmSQva7dBQo&feature=related Razz Plushy and his wife give a standing ovation for Taka after his FS at 2011 Worlds
Who cares about Plushy... ANTON!!! Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts Wub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 am

i care about pluschy and i thought it was really sweet to see him show appreciation of another skaters performance..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:40 am

http://youtu.be/aoGCnCzMbrY Taka's CaOI performance after JO
ppl who said he lack connection to music should watch THIS
He didn't put his signature high speed spin in this EX and keep purely beautiful edge and skating in it~


Last edited by shikure on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2011-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:49 am

Thank you so much shikure. I loooove this program, I just watched it once but it feels like I can watch it all day. Is it a new exhibition? Taka has really developed into a an amazing beautiful skater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:11 am

babayaga wrote:
Thank you so much shikure. I loooove this program, I just watched it once but it feels like I can watch it all day. Is it a new exhibition? Taka has really developed into a an amazing beautiful skater.

I did watch PIW version whole day for my mid-autumn festival holiday Embarassed
This is his first EX of the year "Cello Song"~the program really shows his beautiful skills like free fall'in of last season.

From "The ICE' version to PIW version, then now we have the CaOI version~it's just too beautiful and you just can't take eye off him Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 am

http://youtu.be/SKoUiekLe0I new clip~most important thing is ...his SP costume... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 25
Location : Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:24 am

shikure wrote:
http://youtu.be/SKoUiekLe0I new clip~most important thing is ...his SP costume... Shocked


can you translate the section w/ mao??

_________________
Many Hearts lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:33 pm

yeah that would be sooo nice!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 30
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:02 pm

shikure wrote:
http://youtu.be/SKoUiekLe0I new clip~most important thing is ...his SP costume... Shocked
Thanks shikure for posting!

That costume.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Disappointed
A style that just screams Taka? Well..I think maybe Taka should rethink the style they are dressing him into. Yep, Sadly

Has Taka said anything interesting and new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Haven

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:07 am

KariDebate wrote:
shikure wrote:
http://youtu.be/SKoUiekLe0I new clip~most important thing is ...his SP costume... Shocked


can you translate the section w/ mao??

She is always doing training seriously, whether she is in good shape or not.
She always goes for what she decided whatever happens.
This what I should learn from her. (In Japanese..he said something like "I can't "don't learn that " from her)

kaarolcia wrote:

That costume.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Disappointed
A style that just screams Taka? Well..I think maybe Taka should rethink the style they are dressing him into. Yep, Sadly
Has Taka said anything interesting and new?

I hope the costume works on the ice / in competition Smile
Since he wore orange pants for GLEE program, I think I can live with the red one..but I am not sure about the top. I am glad that is not white / black or I may want to drive the car over him.

Those new things are ...those ppl in English...lol..the costume designer and David Wilson
now...if we want to beat someone up...we know how the person looks like



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   

Back to top Go down
 
Takahiko!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
 Similar topics
-
» An Interview with Daisuke and Takahiko at "THE ICE&quot

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: