HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Takahiko!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:40 am

shikure wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIFvnmbo1V8
There is interview 57:30
his word of the year is "困"

I'm wondering about the part with "Bambi" and Koz (by Izumi)...can someone explain that a little?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 am

COHK wrote:
shikure wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIFvnmbo1V8
There is interview 57:30
his word of the year is "困"

I'm wondering about the part with "Bambi" and Koz (by Izumi)...can someone explain that a little?

is your question how kozuka becomes bambi? kozuka-->koshika (sounds similar; ko-->small, shika-->deer) -->bambi

ETA: ppl said he went to watch final show of SOI with Satos. he watched part 1 in the backstage then part 2 with audience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 am

is your question how kozuka becomes bambi? kozuka-->koshika (sounds similar; ko-->small, shika-->deer) -->bambi

ETA: ppl said he went to watch final show of SOI with Satos. he watched part 1 in the backstage then part 2 with audience.[/quote]

haha! Razz Yes!! Thank you, Shikure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:15 am

http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=spo_30&k=2013011600909
JSF finally realized that Taka, Oda and Machida's world ranking will drop due to no 4cc and worlds assignment.

Taka got Challenge cup (2/21~2/24) and Gardena Spring Trophy (4/1~4/3)
Oda got Bavarian Open )2/7~2/10)
Machida got クープ・ド・プランタン (3/22~3/24)..sorry i can't get what this one is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 am

So, other two competitions for Taka this year! Dance I'm happy that JSF chose not to make their seasons end: Oda did just four competitions so far... They took really awful decisions this year about the assignements... Disappointed
I think that Machida's competition is the Coupe du Printemps: http://www.coupeduprintemps.lu/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Mao2012 wrote:
So, other two competitions for Taka this year! Dance I'm happy that JSF chose not to make their seasons end: Oda did just four competitions so far... They took really awful decisions this year about the assignements... Disappointed
I think that Machida's competition is the Coupe du Printemps: http://www.coupeduprintemps.lu/

thank you so much.
I was taking shortcut by google the name but got the Japanese article I posted Razz then can't get what that is.
I just hope his injury is not bad and can make it the one in the end of February.
if he can win both (sorry if it sounds rude but i respect other skaters who is going to attend) he can get total 500 to keep his world ranking in better position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:53 pm

http://www.t-kozuka.com/blog/2013/01/post-6345.html

what happen to his hair!!!
anyway...he said he started to skate from today~sounds like he has one month to prepare for competition Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Haha, he wants to look like Dai to attract our Mao! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:24 pm

polosatik wrote:
maybe from Dai's make over? he wanted to do that with Taka XDDDD
but Taka's friend has similar hair cut so may from his friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:24 am

polosatik wrote:

Lol, this was my first thought too! He is so channeling Dai in this pic, or at least trying to. Razz Well, whatever works to get Mao, I'm for it. Too sweet! Yep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:38 am

polosatik wrote:

lol! nice one, polosatik! Thumbs up!

First time I saw the pic I thought Razz is he trying to look like Dai?!?! Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. haha!

But then it's good to see Taka finally have a different hairstyle. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 am

Oh dear, I thought he just woke up, forgot to comb his hair and took this pic. I never thought it is a new hair do, I am sorry Taka! Worship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Many Hearts Bambi-chan is Bambi-chan Many Hearts

maybe I also should make smth crazy with my hair Rockstar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:36 am

pic from Ryo's twitter as of Feb 3...don't worry..his hair now looks like himself not anyone else.

There was a special program of Friend on Ice, Shizuka interviewed him then asked about the situation of his injury.

He said that suddenly happened after they came back from GPF. they took one day off after going back to Japan. Then the day when he got back on ice, he felt pain when he wore his skates. he didn't feel anything when wore shoes but the way wore skates may put more pressure on his injury then it was painful. he said during the week before Nats, he only can skate 45 min a week, sounds like extremely painful then you can imagine that he barely practiced. he said he can't remember anything on the day of FS. he said it was okay to focus on three jumps for SP, but FS was so long and he can't keep concentrated on elements for that long time. when shizuka told him that he did a clean 4T in 6 mins practice, he said he didn't remember anything. but again, he said if he was strong enough then he can do it but he wasn't so strong. about why not talking about his injury before nats or during interview of nats, he said he felt that is sort of art / beauty of keeping silence..as least he thought that way. he said in several interview that talking about injury won't increase his score and won't change anything.

Shizuka also asked his point of view of marriage, he said yes, he wants to have his own family and have kid one day but now he is not financially stable.

Need to get back to work...may remember something later

Back to top Go down
View user profile
4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:05 am

shikure, Thank you! Worship sunny !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're great Daisies for you

Quote :
don't worry..his hair now looks like himself not anyone else.

sigh of relief Too sweet!

Quote :
he said during the week before Nats, he only can skate 45 min a week

affraid I couldn't imagine everything was SO bad Sad

Quote :
he said he can't remember anything on the day of FS

that's even better for him .... just to forget asap about everything... pale

Quote :
he said he felt that is sort of art / beauty of keeping silence..as least he thought that way

Taka lol! 100% weirdo but in flawless way geek

Quote :
Shizuka also asked his point of view of marriage, he said yes, he wants to have his own family and have kid one day but now he is not financially stable
Drama! Drama! Drama!

ok, i need to know where exactly he said that, I want to see his face Razz lol!

doumo arigatou gozaimasu Shizuka for inviting Mr. "Art of keeping silence" Laugh
P.S. I insist that Tateishi-kun is an angel Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 am

http://www.t-kozuka.com/blog/2013/02/post-c0e8.html official website update
two things...first thing is ...he received valentine chocolate from someone
the note said
" to Taka-chan,
happy valentine~
because you said can anyone give me (chocolate)"..(then the person gave him chocolate)

taka's comments below is "if you don't write your name, no one will know who you are ~A-da san"

A-da san...
ppl can guess who is A-da san LOL

then the other thing is not so fun and not happy.
After discussion with coach, he decided to cancel attendance for Challenge cup.
because he can land 3A but he tried quad four times but all failed...this is how it was going yesterday
he felt the condition is getting better but is not ready for competition.

he said training from January makes his body (upper torso, body, legs) stronger. he felt his skating skill, balance and speed of spin is getting better than before.

then he put pic of training ...
his comments "looks like mission impossible"

he felt he keeps recovering and improving at the same time
he aims to make the competition in April and pls support him.

ETA: chocolate is http://www.yurakuseika.co.jp/02lineup/detail/black_thunder.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:37 am

Oh My God,Mao is for sure the first class conspirator ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:42 am

Thank you for the translation, shikure
So, I think it's safe to make the guess that the note is written by a certain "浅-(d)a San"!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:21 am

Thanks shikure!

Haha, A-da san forgot to put her name. I wonder if she's older sister or younger sister. LOL Dance

What's very very funny about this is, so sorry for Koz-Mao shippers, this is sooooooooooooo "Giri" choco. ROTFLMAO

Judging from the package, I assume it's "Black Thunder" chocolate bar. The manufacturer did Valentines' Day promotion this year using a humorous sales copy and it drew good attention from people and media. I don't know how to translate it exactly but it says this is the chocolate that tells boys it's Giri at first sight. (Giri choco is given to boys as a courteous gesture.)

A-da san gave it to Taka with good humor for sure, because the message says she heard him saying if there was anyone who would give him chocolates. (I'm sure he received plenty!)

And no wrapping!? Plus this message card ... no it's not card ... it looks like scrap paper. ROTFLMAO

This is hilarious!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:56 am

linglang wrote:
Thanks shikure!

Haha, A-da san forgot to put her name. I wonder if she's older sister or younger sister. LOL Dance

What's very very funny about this is, so sorry for Koz-Mao shippers, this is sooooooooooooo "Giri" choco. ROTFLMAO

Judging from the package, I assume it's "Black Thunder" chocolate bar. The manufacturer did Valentines' Day promotion this year using a humorous sales copy and it drew good attention from people and media. I don't know how to translate it exactly but it says this is the chocolate that tells boys it's Giri at first sight. (Giri choco is given to boys as a courteous gesture.)

A-da san gave it to Taka with good humor for sure, because the message says she heard him saying if there was anyone who would give him chocolates. (I'm sure he received plenty!)

And no wrapping!? Plus this message card ... no it's not card ... it looks like scrap paper. ROTFLMAO

This is hilarious!! lol!

I saw the promotion on twitter before this LOL that is the "won't make guys get wrong idea" chocolate and only costs 30 yen
I can see how A-da san wanted to make fun of him...and as tradition...Taka can buy same three chocolate bars as return next month.
I feel it's so good to have A-da san to do that to him because he should be frustrated on valentine's day due to the WD decision.
so from shipper's eye, A-da san didn't want to be too obvious and at least she tried to pack it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:57 am

linglang wrote:
Thanks shikure!

This is hilarious!! lol!

This is sooooo unbelievably 'Giri'! ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
Of all 'Giri' chocolates in Jpn, I've never seen anything as roughly wrapped (in a plastic bag! WOW!), message written sloppy as if it were just a memo note, and you can actually see the chocolate inside even before opening the bag...I think this was from both Mao and Mai, but I'm quite sure Mao did the wrapping...Oh, this is just sooooo MAO! Laugh

Mao dear, may not know that countless girls in Jpn prepare for Valentines Day, lining up for hours in shops to buy famous brand chocolates, wrapping them beautifully even though they're wrapped already...and some go buy chocolates melt them down and make their original chocolates in heart shapes etc., plus they surely add an aesthetically pleasing card to go with it...all these long hard years of skating most of the time has totally robbed her of trend and being girlish! But that's one of the reasons I luv her soooo much! Many Hearts

I have to go post this in my Jpnse forum! Too sweet!

Btw, Morozombie made some valentine cards which are quite funny, too:
http://morozombie.blogspot.jp/2013/02/matters-of-heart.html#more

Morozov and Nobu's made me laugh the most. Can anyone explain to me the one for Brezina? What is this thing between him and a potato? Question

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:28 am

Thanks for the link Pochi!
Laughing morozombie is hilarious ! I love Patchan's one. I've fallen for you ! all the falls and still getting high marks made Patchan the master of the 'fall' Laughing

...and oh dear Mao, please can't you at least wrap it properly ? Laughing and 30yen ? oh come on ! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 am

ddmm wrote:
Thanks for the link Pochi!
Laughing morozombie is hilarious ! I love Patchan's one. I've fallen for you ! all the falls and still getting high marks made Patchan the master of the 'fall' Laughing

...and oh dear Mao, please can't you at least wrap it properly ? Laughing and 30yen ? oh come on ! lol!

The way she 'wrapped' it is hilarious! I think this was kind of a joke Mao played on Takahiko, and he knows it. Laugh (If this was no joke and Mao did her best, she's got damn serious issues concerning romance... Faint2 )

Anyways, Valentine's Day isn't a religious nor serious event in Jpn. The Jpnse sweets industry just turned it into a day for girls to give chocolates to their boyfriends or send chocolates to who they secretly have a crush on, encouraging them to make use of the event as a good opportunity to confess their feelings to the guys they love. Kinda stupid really...but otoh, it does seem that lots of guys are hurt when nobody gives them chocolates at all, and I think that's how this custom of 'giri choco' began. There are lots of chocolates written 'giri 義理' on the package from the start, so in most cases it's a joke from the start.

Oh, but don't lose hope Mao-Taka shippers! Lots of shy girls give 'giri choco's to guys whom they really love to hide their emotions because they're shy. Yep!

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:20 am

Wait and see on March 14th, Taka might do an even more hilarious joke to Mao.

I love how they are so good friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:17 am

ddmm wrote:
Wait and see on March 14th, Taka might do an even more hilarious joke to Mao.

I love how they are so good friends!

What is on March 14? I'm not familiar with japanese holidays... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   

Back to top Go down

Takahiko!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next