HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:40 am

chineseteacup wrote:
I seriously hope that no one tries to attack or sabotage Mao in anyway because if they do, they will have all of Mao's supporters here and elsewhere to answer to!

not only Mao, but other skaters too...
Somehow, ppl keep blaming Miki on YT video about this plactice topic pale

Last season, Miki was quite popular in Korea(I noticed that at 4CC last year) but then this season, lots of ppl started to say negative things about her just like they do to Mao..
Its just so weird...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:46 am

clovera wrote:
Like posting adorable pictures of Mao, Aero, Tiara, and Komachi all over the web... I love you

lol. Oh yes! We'll face down those saboteurs with an overload of cuteness! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am

clovera wrote:
chineseteacup wrote:
I seriously hope that no one tries to attack or sabotage Mao in anyway because if they do, they will have all of Mao's supporters here and elsewhere to answer to!
Us Mao fans can be quite dangerous if the situation calls for it! Like posting adorable pictures of Mao, Aero, Tiara, and Komachi all over the web... I love you

Laugh Wub Laugh

Having said (actually, smilie-d) that, I find the situation very sad (and outrageous on the media's part).

I really hope that it was the media that exaggerated the situation. I don't think that it's impossible that the media could take the skater's words totally out of context (on the contrary, I've seen Mao's, Miki's and Nobu's interviews manipulated in such a way that they made the skaters look arrogant/irresponsible/silly, and only because I listened to the original interviews I could say that the interviews were manipulated).

If the interview was manipulated - double shame on the media. I find it sad that one of the most beautiful Olympic sports is being turned into a nasty spat between the nations. Olympics should promote peace and cooperation, not hostility and hatred.

Thanks to the media the situation is getting out of hand very quickly. Not so long ago all the skaters were received very warmly in Korea. I used to visit dcinside quite often and while there were some obviously nasty posts (mostly relating to Mao's Flutz and lack of sa/toe at that time), there were also a lot of nice ones and I've seen fanclubs for many of the Japanese skaters. There were users who regularly posted news and beautiful photos with japanese skaters. Perhaps they still post them and maybe there are even some new fans, but by now they can barely be seen in the huge flood of hostile posts.

I'm totally and utterly disappointed in Orser. He semed like a nice guy and he had a good reputation from the days when he was still an actice skater. As a coach, however, he seems to be more interested in whining about the judging and other skaters than in working on improving his skaters. Instead on working on his skaters' weaknesses, he denies that they have any. It's good to boost the skater's confidence sometimes, but his actions remind me more of some of the overprotective parents that I've met when I'd been completing my vocational training as a teacher - the type who spoil their children rotten, and when notified that the child is misbehaving in the school they blame everyone (teachers, other kids) except the kid. Do they love their children? I think so. Is the child happy? Oh, yes. Will the child grow up to be absolutely obnoxious? Sadly, the answer is: most probably yes. Not to mention the kid will probably be in for a nasty shock when he/she grows up, goes to work and suddenly it will turn out that not everybody will bend to his will.

But I digress. Sweatdrop

I really hope that the situation will cool down and that the accused skaters and their coaches will not feel to pressured because of the media's collective stupidity. Worship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 am

I read today that Yuna never actually said that it was specifically a Japanese skater or skaters. It was actually the media that made that up. The article also said the Japanese media is sticking up for their skaters. I read this article from a link about the whole thing on icenetwork. Yes, even though I hate the people who run it, I do go there from time to time for news, standings, and things.

As far as the Yuna blog about her hoping that Mao would fall, I doubt that she would be dumb enough to actually put that out there for the world to read. She's pretty politically correct, intelligent, and well spoken. I wouldn't put it past the media to say that though. Or it may have been a rumor.

Batsuchan wrote:

Mao and Mai's Hinamatsuri dolls!

Typically Japanese households celebrate Hinamatsuri (Doll Festival/Girls' Day) on March 3rd, and girls put out dolls that represent the emperor and empress and their court. You can read more about Hinamatsuri here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinamatsuri

I want a Mao doll! Wish there was a better pic. I'll probably have to find one on ebay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:01 am

Star85 wrote:
I read today that Yuna never actually said that it was specifically a Japanese skater or skaters.

Japanese skaters or not I think it was pathetic enough that she complained about other skaters getting in her way during warm up.
It sounded so childish and so ridiculous.

Actually, I don't want to read about and talk about Kim and 3rd-rated and inferiority complex ridden South Korean media any more on this board. So I'll stop here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 am

Mia wrote:
It sounded so childish and so ridiculous.

Actually, I don't want to read about and talk about Kim and 3rd-rated and inferiority complex ridden South Korean media any more on this board. So I'll stop here.

That's actually a really good idea because you find that you just get so angry when you think about these things too much and at the end of the day, you realise that as long as your favourite skater does well in the next competition, we can just all forget about this unpleasantness and move on Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Quote :
I read today that Yuna never actually said that it was specifically a Japanese skater or skaters. It was actually the media that made that up. The article also said the Japanese media is sticking up for their skaters. I read this article from a link about the whole thing on icenetwork. Yes, even though I hate the people who run it, I do go there from time to time for news, standings, and things.

That doesn't change the fact that Yu-Na made this ridiculous accusation that other skaters deliberately interfere her path during warm-ups. Would they do that by risking their own injuries? They'd rather concentrate on themselves, I bet.
She has lost my respect completely. That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Gahh, I didn't want to go back to this topic, but it's turning into kind of a mess now. Very Mad

The JSU (Japanese Skating Federation) posted an official comment about the issue:
http://www.skatingjapan.or.jp/cgi-bin/news/usrNewsView.cgi?10939

About a certain broadcast related to figure skating:

The Japanese skaters have followed the rules of sportsmanship while competing, and it is not true that they intentionally acted as an obstruction. Also, it is not true that we have received a protest from the Korean Skating Federation or Yu-Na Kim, nor have we received a warning from the ISU.

As a result, although the JSF is greatly bewildered by this report, we think that we would like to deal with this issue in accordance to the ties of friendship and trust that we have built with the KSF and Yu-Na Kim up to this point.

According to other news reports, the JSF said they planned to write to the KSF to request details about this incident, and apparently they have also notified the ISU. While I guess it might be good for the JSF to make an official statement like this (apparently they received a lot of protests from the Japanese fans calling on them to do something), I fear that this might just add fuel to the fire.

I think it is quite unfortunate that this sensationalistic journalism might create a real headache for Yu-Na and the Japanese skaters. And probably everyone else too. Bad idea!

All I can say is that I bet the 6min. warm-up before the final flight of the Ladies' free is likely to be the most nerve-wracking 6 min. of the entire competition! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
All I can say is that I bet the 6min. warm-up before the final flight of the Ladies' free is likely to be the most nerve-wracking 6 min. of the entire competition! affraid

Everyone will be watching it closely I'm sure, but when I start to think about it, it will actually probably be pretty ordinary, cause everyone will most likely be on their best behavior Neutral So I'm not expecting anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Thanks for the translation, Batsuchan. I was just about to post the link and request details.

I agree about adding fuel to the fire. I don't (understand can't) read Korean or Japanese fan forums, just GS, FSU, ISU and here... The response to the korean media's claims seemed pretty mild to me; mostly everyone, aside from the odd uber fan, agreeing that this was the media doing what they do best, i.e. spreading ugly lies to boost ratings. No matter how much I think Yu-Na should not have brought up this kind of issue at all, I sincerely believe her comments were tempered with. It is usually rather easy to manipulate people into saying what you want to hear, especially an unsuspecting 18 year old. And even more so if you can touch up the interview afterwards.

I also think it was important for the JSF to respond in some way. I think it would have been worse for the skaters to face potentially tense practices and warmups without knowing that their federation was supporting them. I truly hope none of them are paying any attention to this, but if they do, some of them are bound to feel insecure at every turn during ice time.

I just hope this will all blow over without consequences. None of the skaters present at Worlds need anymore pressure placed on their shoulders. I also sincerely hope that broadcasters will be wise enough to ignore this next week... Right now, I'm thinking of the incredible idiot who, a few years ago, asked Mao if Americans treated her well even though she was Japanese (not exactly that but close); I hope none of them are stupid enough to bring this issue up during interviews and press conferences. That would be horrible.

Praying that all will go well next week!! And on that note, straight to bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:55 pm

I know this forum is full of Yu-na fans, as well as I know that some people prefer to stick to a very practical philosophy "I see only pink colour because this way life seems easier"; also many have no a slightest idea about the socio-cultural-political situation South Korea currently goes through (which is actually a very big deal of the problem).
All this is wonderful. But there are words that have been said. And there are such things as logic, ethics and common sense through which you can have a look at those words to see that there's no way for any excuses this time:

1) "It is my impression that interfering was particularly worse at 4CC. I wondered why they have to take such extreme measure".
2) "I don't want to be a push-over. If I lose to them even over such a small issue and let them win over me in psychological warfare, I may let my real competitions affected by it. So I need to find the ways to fend off their attacks".

Another version of the translation from a Korean fan who thought that the first one sounded way too biased (apparently the middle name of this translator is Rightfulness -P):
1) "Especially at the Four Continents Championships, I felt these happenings very strongly. I thought, 'Do they have to be like that?'"
2) "I don't want to step back in such areas (mentally) either. If I lose in such small areas, I think it could be a bit of a problem in the actual competition as well. I am looking for ways to deal with this, yes."

It would be enough if she even just said: "All this situation really bugs me, yes". Nothing changes, only in that case it would be possible to sneak behind any taken-out-of-context excuses, and now - it isn't. Basically what she's done is put her signature (and a very bold one) under all the dirty work SBS's done, giving it a real weight in the eyes of the local audience. Did you expect she'd bring all the dirty controversy by herself, or what? Maybe she should have burnt a Japanese flag in front of the cameras? There are other, much less public, people to 'burn a flag'. While a public person has only to appear in the next shot and say "damn, that was nice!", and somewhat later: "oh, I was taken out of the context". This way the targeted audience gets the message, while those whose flag was burnt can't 'prove' anything and can only spit. (As an example of how such things are getting done on the level where it is not common to act stupid.)
Yu-na acted on her personal competitive behalf (now she has much, much, much less pressure on her shoulders going into the Worlds), on behalf of her domestic image (a hero of the nation (already); alone; ready to fight against a collective conspiracy plotted by once again dirty neighbours), as well as on behalf of this by-far-over-the-top nationalistic way Korea goes along.
And all this IS indeed very serious, which fact some of you seems like don't understand for some reason. And not that much of a pink colour this time, alas.

P.s.
And yeah, now my YouTube subscriptions page on 75% consists of hate and those who's ready to prove/crack/resist against the Japanese conpiracy. And note, nobody says "dirty Canadians" (because her textbook majesty almost collided with Cynthia Phaneuf in one of those 'hot' videos) for some reason, but now we all know the enemies of the state: Mao Asada, Miki Ando, Fimie Suguri, Yukari Nakano. Armed and very dangerous! WANTED! Poor Yunie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 pm

chiyori wrote:
Right now, I'm thinking of the incredible idiot who, a few years ago, asked Mao if Americans treated her well even though she was Japanese (not exactly that but close); I hope none of them are stupid enough to bring this issue up during interviews and press conferences. That would be horrible.
Why would it be? That was just a nameless journalist, who everybody laughed over and forgot. But what poor little Yunie has done that was horrible, indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 pm

however, I think yuna is the most affected with this, all the press above her the next week ask this. beside the koreans almost nobody think that it is true Disappointed . the only thing she need "more pressure"
Bad idea! Yuna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 am

summervie wrote:

Why would it be?

Yes, why worry about that?
As far as I remember Mao actually handled this stupid question with a lot of class. Just showes it can be done even when you are asked something as idiotic as that.

And that was about 2 years ago, right?

I remember at the time the various boards were again full of "poor Yu-Na" comments and people admiring her courage, strengh and I don't know what else while in the case of Mao everything seems to be taken as normal.

One would think Yu-Na is the only one having to deal with problems and unpleasant situations. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:07 am

Big thanks to clovera for the interesting info on those dolls! They really are beautiful.

kawaiimao wrote:
As far as I remember Mao actually handled this stupid question with a lot of class. Just showes it can be done even when you are asked something as idiotic as that.

I was mightily impressed by her poise during that interview. One really has to wonder what that journalist was thinking when he asked that question. Probably just another one of those thugs for sensationalism trying to see if he could get a rise out of Mao.

Personally, I would have either jumped off the stage and body-slammed the dude, or just burst into tears Laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:43 am

chineseteacup wrote:

Personally, I would have either jumped off the stage and body-slammed the dude
Oh, how rude! -_- But then the journalist would say that you've taken his words out of context, and you'd feel ashamed, and the australian federation would disqualify you from all international competitions until the next Golden Age coming, and send you to New Zealand (south island) to look after teenage maori aborigens during your summer vacations, as a punishment. Rolling Eyes
So after all, I guess "just burst into tears" way would be much more reasonable in this situation. -P

Last edited by summervie on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:32 am

I think chineseteacup was just joking. Smile But certainly there are journalists who really cross the boundaries of good taste... Sadly the athletes (or other celebrities) can't exactly tell them to bugger off (pardon the expression) and can only answer the questions in as tasteful way as possible.

BTW, I split the topic, because I think it concerns more the Japanese and Korean skaters in general than Mao in particulear. study

I think it's sad that JSF had to interfere, but I think they handled it pretty well. It's good they responded in a calm manner, in contrast to Korean's media aggressive one.

The amount of hate videos on YT is sad, but some of these videos are hilarious (like the one with scenes from practice session with the Japanese skaters blurred and accusations that they are disturbing YuNa... Except in 98% of the scenes they are a good few meters away from her and she doesn't even notice them. There are more skaters skating closer to each other in the background and they don't pay any attention to each other either Hell, no! ).

I think some of the most overzealous Koreans are just hurting their own image. Not so long ago they had a good opinion for being enthusiastic and cheering for all the skaters (4CC a year ago, Festa on Ice), but attacks like this make them look bad. A lot of international fans (like on FSU) seemed to find the accusations ridiculous (before the thread got locked because of troll overflow). Even some posters whom I remember as long-time YuNa fans (if posting her praises and hoping she'll win is any indication) expressed the opinion that the attack was in bad taste.

I wish the YuNa team would publically and officially deny that she accused the Japanese skaters... As a national icon she has a lot of media power and it could be used to cool the tension between the Nations rather than to provoke aggression. Because I don't think anyone benefits from the current situation. Bad idea!

Good luck, Mao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maoasadaforum.com
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:09 am

z4mboni wrote:
I think chineseteacup was just joking. Smile
I guess I was too. -P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:09 am

z4mboni wrote:

The amount of hate videos on YT is sad, but some of these videos are hilarious (like the one with scenes from practice session with the Japanese skaters blurred and accusations that they are disturbing YuNa... Except in 98% of the scenes they are a good few meters away from her and she doesn't even notice them. There are more skaters skating closer to each other in the background and they don't pay any attention to each other either Hell, no! ).

Someone took my video and changed the music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVAvfTvS65U
Well, but what's funny is that there is still my name at the end Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:17 am

bibi wrote:
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery? Sweatdrop As long as it was uploaded with good intentions...
But gosh bibi, first it was kikiskating and now this! Seems to me like people want to er, grab a piece of your work, accomplishments, and efforts! Suspect

P.S. Thanks zamboni for splitting the thread! Wink

View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 am

Now that you mention it, I remember thinking: Why the h*** is Mao involved in all this? She's not even in one of the videos... This "Japanese skaters are to be blamed for everything" is rather shocking to me (I apologize here for my rose-coloured glasses). What's worse, in most videos where a Japanese skater was involved, it was either obviously accidental (both skaters facing away from each other) or Yu-Na was actually the one in the way... I'm not saying poor Yu-Na. Even if she feels threatened for whatever reason, she shouldn't have brought it up to the media. Accidents are bound to happen on the ice when everyone is focused on doing their thing but she seems to be the only one who feels paranoid enough to think that nobody else gets "interfered with". I'm sorry if my previous post made it appear as though I thought she was a victim. My first point was that she should have kept her mouth shut but I guess I should have explained a bit more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 pm

bibi wrote:

Poor Bibi! Someone is always taking credit for your work! Well I guess you can look at it in a possitive way: it means you must be doing some really great work! Keep putting your name on it cat

As far as the Yuna thing goes, skaters skating to close to eachother actually happens all the time, as some of you have already mentioned. Since she made this statement, I've come across a bunch of stuff talking about how skaters often do this both on accident and on purpose a lot. Some skaters from the past were actually known to do it often (the public didn't always know about it though). So unless the other skaters are really singling her out (which I don't think they are), it's probably not happening to her more than anyone else.

I have too seen a bunch of videos of skaters crossing Yuna'a path on Youtube. They were all put up in just the last few days. It was all stuff that I see happen all the time to all skaters. NOT just Yuna. Some people are ignorant enough to think it only happens to her I gues... Actually, that's kind of funny. lol! What I do NOT think is funny though, is how so mamy people are bashing Japanese skaters for this.
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm

I've been following this post for a while now and I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it before, but a similar incident occurred a few years back with Michelle Kwan admitting to being "rattled" when Sasha Cohen clipped her during practice during the 2002 Olympics.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/09/sports/olympics-figure-skating-cohen-and-kwan-maintain-stormy-path.html?n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/Subjects/O/Olympic%20Games

That's the link to the article mentioning the incident.

It got me thinking. Maybe it's because Sasha and Michelle are from the same country so there wasn't that much of a backlash against Sasha, but by comparison Yuna's copping a lot more slack over this than Michelle did for speaking out. Nothing's been proven in either case; we don't know if Sasha actually intended to clip Michelle or whether Yuna and the Japanese skaters bumped into each other by accident.

So what's my point for saying all this? I don't actually know Smile I'm not actually condoning what Yuna did, but maybe it really was a misunderstanding?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 pm

chiyori wrote:
Now that you mention it, I remember thinking: Why the h*** is Mao involved in all this? She's not even in one of the videos... This "Japanese skaters are to be blamed for everything" is rather shocking to me (I apologize here for my rose-coloured glasses). What's worse, in most videos where a Japanese skater was involved, it was either obviously accidental (both skaters facing away from each other) or Yu-Na was actually the one in the way... I'm not saying poor Yu-Na. Even if she feels threatened for whatever reason, she shouldn't have brought it up to the media. Accidents are bound to happen on the ice when everyone is focused on doing their thing but she seems to be the only one who feels paranoid enough to think that nobody else gets "interfered with". I'm sorry if my previous post made it appear as though I thought she was a victim. My first point was that she should have kept her mouth shut but I guess I should have explained a bit more.

I totally agree with you on this. I don't know why Yuna brought this up just a week before the world. I did see the video. It looks more a like an accident, and I don't think Yukari nor Miki really intend to bump into her. I used to be Yuna fans before, but I just change my mind lately due to her attitude. She always complaint whenever she lost. She never accept the fact that she was defeated. Both herself and her coach's become too arrogant lately. I really can't stand it no more. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 am

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/sports/winter/news/20090323-OYT1T00989.htm

For those who can read Japanese, this is the reply given from KSF to JSF today.
It mentions that 'Kim never mentioned nationalities (but do not deny talking about interference during practise) and that the Korean TV admited making fake story'.

I wonder why SBS doesn't talk about this on TV. Are they afraid korean people will be after them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"   

Back to top Go down

Korean TV's complaint about "disturbing YuNa's practice"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next