HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Kozu was clean clean clean!!! Yay!

God... 79.35... ah well he's 3rd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Dear God, what is it with the scoring for Japanese skaters today? Lips sealed Takahiko got like 84 for the same program at GPF! People at GS are not enamoured with the judges, either... Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:06 pm

I was thinking he had the exact same technical content as Lysacek but who are the judges trying to kid here? Lysacek is good, but there is no way there's a whole 3 pts gap between their PCS...

Chan is landing his jumps... I'm mentally prepping myself to an outragously out of this world score, though I hope it won't happen...

Yes!! 82.55! The crowd doesn't like it but at least it's in keeping with what all the other skaters did. I was afraid of the 90s... I'm sorry Pat, it's not that I don't like you but I much prefer fairness.

ETA: Suspect No wait, it's not in keeping at all... I'd have him first, followed closely by Verner (actually I'd put him first but I'm trying to account for the turnout on the 3A), Kozuka, Lysacek and Joubert. There's no way I'd have Joubert that far ahead with the wonky quad combination I've just seen in the replays... Too bad I'm not a judge... silent

Last edited by chiyori on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:18 pm

Phew, I can go to sleep now. Unconscious

I think Tomas, Nobu and Kozu deserved higher scores. They were my favourites today. Love I hope they have great free skates and make the podium! Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:51 pm

I cheer for Oda, Kozuka and Verner. And I miss Daisuke Takahashi.

It's strange that Nobunari got into the boards since this issue of a smaller rink has been pretty much highlighted, and I thought everybody not accustomed to this kind of ice should've kept this fact deeply in their minds.
Anyway, everything is still to be decided!

The commentators of Russian Eurosport were not that fond of Joubert's scores either. I like the way they put this: "If the judging were correct, then he wouldn't..." Pretty strict. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:08 pm

summervie wrote:

It's strange that Nobunari got into the boards since this issue of a smaller rink has been pretty much highlighted, and I thought everybody not accustomed to this kind of ice should've kept this fact deeply in their minds.

I think that by now it's not as muach caused by not being accustomed as simply by the fact that Nobu's crazy fast and covers like 1/4 of the rink with his jumps. He can't launch his jump earlier - he would get out of synch with his music.
I think he'll just have to have his new programs choreographed in such a way that the jumps will be placed closed to the center of the rink. I don't think that Nobu will be willing to simply slow down Laugh , even since 2006 he's been saying that he wants his skating to look "like thousand winds" (currently it's more like Hurricane Katerina Sweatdrop ). He could use the speed to his advantage if only his programs were appropriately choreographed. (Not Lori's fault, though - Nobu wasn't nearly as fast at the time when she was choreographing them).

Speaking of ice coverage - Nobu's 4T-3T:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1576/nobu4301.gif
He stays in the air so long I thought he learned to levitate Laugh Laugh Laugh

Quote :
The commentators of Russian Eurosport were not that fond of Joubert's scores either. I like the way they put this: "If the judging were correct, then he wouldn't..." Pretty strict. Smile

I love the Russian commentators! Wub Laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:10 pm

I can't wait to see the programs! Despite the wonky judging, it seems like the folks at GS really enjoyed Takahiko's, Tomas' and Nobu's performances. cheers

Good luck in the LP, boys! Good luck!

Good luck, Mao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maoasadaforum.com
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm officially going to kill my friends for forcing me to join them for a night out! Very Mad Ack, I missed the entire competition so I have to wait until IN's on-demand or something pops on FSvids now... Bawling

ETA: Finished watching Men's SP thanks to my good friend HotSpotShield. Razz The top 10 or so skaters all did very well, but as usual, the judges leave me scratch And seriously, what is with Kozu's PCS score?! Very Mad

ETA2: Pairs is done, S/S does a two-peat with an overwhelming lead. Shocked Also congrats to Yuko and Sasha for the bronze! Slightly bummed that Pang/Tong weren't as "on" this competition as in the GPF, but oh well.

View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:12 am

clovera wrote:

ETA: Finished watching Men's SP thanks to my good friend HotSpotShield. Razz The top 10 or so skaters all did very well, but as usual, the judges leave me scratch And seriously, what is with Kozu's PCS score?! Very Mad

Let me second that Very Mad !!!

Kozu was ON today! And the crowd could see it! We gave him a standing ovation! And then, for his PCs to be below Jeremy Abbott's, who made a couple of mistakes!! That's BS, in my opinion!! Evil or Very Mad

Oh poor Nobu!!!! No I was thinking he was getting awfully close to the boards before he launched his combo but I didn't think he'd actually hit the boards and fall!! affraid I'm glad that he could laugh about it - that was so cute! Wub

Also - my Mom and I have become big Mura fans - wow, Japan is really getting depth in the men's field too! Thumbs up! He has a HUGE 3A! WOW!

The other skater I enjoyed quite a bit was Brandon Mroz - he's just a young guy, but I'm kind of excited to see how he develops as a skater. flower

I was impressed that Patrick Chan was able to skate clean, because his practices have not been so great. Very Happy And maybe Joubert's program was not so great (he stepped out on the combo), but in a way, I am kind of glad that the judges are rewarding difficulty (i.e. quads). I think Mao deserves as much credit as she can get for attempting two 3A's! I side with Joubert in thinking that they shouldn't penalize so heavily for taking risks; the ISU should encourage people to try to push the sport on the technical side. But that's just my opinion. Sweatdrop

Here's to hoping Nobu, Kozu and Mura have AMAZING FPs!! Cheering Go Japan!! Good luck!

OH - one last comment - my Mom and I are sitting about 12 rows back in section 113, which is in the right 'corner' of the rink if you are looking from the judge's perspective. Apparently we are sitting above some Asience signs? So if you see a girl screaming wildly and waving a Japanese flag on a pole, that would be me... Sweatdrop

ETA - TAT was at the men's SP because she coaches (? choreographs?) for Denis Ten. If you can - check out Denis Ten's SP and his scores - TAT's reaction to his scores (which did seem too low) is PRICELESS! Laugh

Last edited by Batsuchan on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:18 am

rightyho~~ Thanks for the pairs and men updates people!!!Razz

I think the starting order of the ladies SP is up. Mao, if I remember correctly, should be skating before Yuna. She's no. 50. Last group to skate.

This video is mainly about Yuna (KBS reporter) but it has footages of Mao's two-footed 3A that Batsuchan mentioned and 3F-2L-2L. Oh, and the emotionless and calm faces of TT and SF. Laughing Mao looks pretty much her usual "competition-self" in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZQYwnkSMQ

I'm slightly worried about the way the judges are putting down Kozu's PCS though... :suspect:and how would this way of judging affect the ladies' scores.

ETA: right, let me just emphasize how incredibly CLOSELY the Korean media follows Yuna's moves in LA! - They have broadcasted videos of her practices immediately the other day, then the news that she's gonna rest on 25th, then the drawing of starting order video... Every move is recorded.

well, the kind of coverage certainly makes the fans more happy and makes things more convenient for people who are searching for information on Yuna's main competitors (i.e. Mao).

anyway, just ranting...cuz if it was not for Batsuchan's updates, it would have been more difficult to know Mao is doing in LA. If you'd like current news on Yuna, however, my, they are really accessible on the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:13 am

thank you!!! and the pairs, I don´t watched, fair scores?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 am

Just some quick thoughts on the pairs FP..
-Lots of random unexpected mistakes! Like Szokolwy's fall in the middle of the step sequence.
-The crowd favorite was definitely Denney & Barrett (the Americans) - you could really feel everyone rooting for them to finish cleanly, and we were on our feet before they finished! It was definitely a moment to remember. Very Happy
-I could see why Sav/Szok repeated as World champs - their technique is so flawless and they are so composed, but my heart totally belongs to Yuko & Sasha! Even before they started their routine, when their names were announced, they were in character, with Sasha circling around Yuko gallantly and then the two of them heading to the center of the ice. Some of the things that they did were so pretty - and Yuko is so flexible and they really use that to their advantage. Wub That fall was affraid! Sigghh...they were so close to getting a silver!! Crying or Very sad Anyway, I hope Yuko is ok, and I really look forward to seeing what they do in the future!
-BTW, TAT walked in right before Pang & Tong. Heehee, I enjoy trying to spot all the skaters/coaches in the crowd. Very Happy

Mao stuff
Because I was at the men's SP, I missed Mao's practice today, and I'm probably going to miss it tomorrow too. So if you guys see any news/clips on it, please be sure to post it!! I really hope that Mao is now rockin' the practices and putting on a fireworks show to more than rival Yu-Na's! Cheering

There were some articles about Mao being #50:
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/other/090326/oth0903261250009-n1.htm

She said "I think it's a really good number. I'm in the same group with Yu-Na Kim, and I think it's neither good nor bad. My condition is not bad, so I want to bring [my condition level] up even more."

Well, I didn't see Mao practice today, but that doesn't mean I didn't get to see Mao!!! My Mom and I skipped the first half of the men's SP in order to watch the 2nd half do their run-throughs. And then Shanetta Folle walked in and sat in the row in front of us. WOW! And then I spotted Makino (Mao's trainer) in the back by the skaters' entrance/exit and I was like, "Hmm, why is he here?? Mao doesn't practice for another 4 or 5 hours!"

And then Mao appeared! Right around when the final group of men took the ice - she was standing near the back, and then when it was Kozu's turn to skate, she moved closer to watch. And then when Kozu was done (his run-through was great), she left again. And I was like HMMMMM!!!! She only came to see Kozu!! Suspect

But then I was like, I'm probably reading too much into this, as I normally like to do (and if it hasn't been obvious, I think Mao and Kozu are both adorable and even more adorable together Many Hearts). But after the men's SP, I ran into one of the Japanese ladies that I keep seeing in the audience and who I've chatted with a bit, and she was like, "Did you see Mao at the men's runthrough? I heard that Mao never watches the practices, but she came to watch Kozuka!" And then she was like, "Are they like, a couple?" And I was like, "That's EXACTLY what I was wondering!!" So I guess I'm not the only one... Sweatdrop

Well, who knows what's going on, and I think it would be great either way - if Mao/Kozu are just good friends or something more. flower At any rate, it provided one more interesting thing to watch for outside of the competition. :joker: Who knows? I might even run into them on the street like I ran into Miki & Nobu!

Quick comment on ladies' practice
Also interesting - in between the men's SP and the pairs free, we went to watch the ladies practice (Yu-Na Kim's group). Yu-Na is looking really, really REALLY good. Here SP run-through was flawless. WOW! And in the rest of her practice, I didn't see any mistakes, but I was highly distracted because both Michelle Kwan and Kristi Yamaguchi were there sitting in the bleachers and watching! WOW! Kristi got totally mobbed by fans and had to leave the bleachers in order to give out autographs/photos. Finally Michelle went to rescue her, and then they moved to the far side of the bleachers and surrounded themselves with people they knew. That was pretty entertaining though.

Oh, and we were sitting in the same row as Yu-Na Kim's mom, which was also kinda weird. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for Mao's mom, but I haven't seen her yet. I did see Kozu's Mom and Dad after his run-through, though.

The media presence after Yu-Na finished her run-through was ridiculous - you are totally right snowdrops24! I took pictures of the crowd. Laugh Yu-Na Kim disappeared for a bit, and Brian Orser talked to the media, then Yu-Na came back and talked to them. She also gave out a few autographs (I stayed far away Sweatdrop), but then she got whisked away by her management pretty quickly.

Ok, now I'm exhausted again. G'night guys!
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:17 am

Thanks for the update, Batsuchan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:18 am

thank you Batsuchan.

Mao watching Kozu Who, me? so cute.

But I am worried, because I read everywhere that yuna is incredible in practice pale , I hope the best for Mao, she can do it Cheering .

I only hope fair judging. and mao and yuna 1-2 or 2-1. No Carolina or Joannie please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:22 am

chapis wrote:
But I am worried, because I read everywhere that yuna is incredible in practice pale , I hope the best for Mao, she can do it Cheering .

Fingers crossed, eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:19 am

LLLLLOOOOOVEE your updates, Batsuchan.Love Hearts So detailed and juicy. Thanks for taking time to tell us everything even though it must be pretty late by the time you finish watching the pairs FS. Thank you!

The one thing that I wish is that the “best man win” at the worlds. Cheering Well, this applies to the ladies competition too. Even though I am miles away from LA, have no knowledge of korean whatsoever, I am still feeling the overwhelming "aura" and sense of determination to win from Team Korea. The practice reports pretty much confirms that. After watching some interviews of Yuna, anyone would be impressed by the relaxed and confident look on her face. She is really here to win it all. cheers Indeed, it is about time that she stake her claim over the world title, considering her talent, performance in this season’s competitions, physical and mental condition. As much as I would love Mao to win again, I can't help but feel for this girl who has gone through so many trials of her own. Frustrated

I personally feel that Team Japan came into this competition with a slightly different goal, particularly Mao herself. I'm not entirely sure whether Mao really aims to win the competition (perhaps because of her condition?). She's really focusing more on her personal performance rather than how well will her performance stack up to that of the others.

Something I have been pondering on Dance (what I’m discussing below is mainly related to the way Mao and Yuna conduct themselves in COMPETITIONS, not exhibitions or practices):

It strikes me that Yuna is growing into a skater who skates increasingly well FOR the audience. Drama! Her theatrical expressions, though overly dramatic at times, are very effective in getting emotions CLEARLY across to the judges and audience - really, you only have 4 min. or so in the FS and 3 min for the SP, people don't have time to "think" or "feel" what you are trying to portray. Her choreograph, particularly the sharp and dramatic movements of her arms, captures the audience’s attention to her program fairly easily. (why do i feel like a traitor now... LMAO )

Mao, especially in this season’s competitions, strikes me as a skater who seems to skate for herself. By saying she skates for “herself”, I don’t mean to say she is an egotistic person who only cares about herself, but that she skates primarily to attain a personal goal and it shows in her performances. You could tell that she is very concentrated on winning this internal battle to better herself, to improve from her last performance. This may explain why she does not think a lot about pressure from the outside. As Arutunian once said, "she enjoys her own skating". I only wish people would understand that before dismissing her as boring or bland Very Mad . She is soo passionate about skating. Just look at her EX performance. Encore

Sometimes, especially when people criticize Mao as lacking in artistry compared to Yuna, I would really REALLY wish that she would smile more in her programs. If smiling seems inappropriate in the FS, then maybe she could try it in her SP? What a wonderful smile she has! I only wish that she would show that to the international world more, not just in exhibitions, Japan tv shows and interviews. It helps the audience to better understand what role she is trying to play in the music and the programs if she portrays more emotions. But this is only my personal view. Still, I am really proud of Mao for trying to improve on her expressiveness this season. Go MAOOOO!!

I know that it is extremely difficult to do in competitions, but I am really waiting for the day, when Mao could let loose of herself in the music completely and skate the signature program of her career. Many Hearts Wub

Dear me, I did not expect this post to be so long. Anyway, last words: my prayer is that both skaters skate their best and there will be fair judging to decide who the best skater is. I only wish Mao a performance that will not leave any regrets in her mind before entering the new Olympic season – which I’m sure she will ROCK. Cheering cheers Rockstar

Last edited by snowdrops24 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more ramblings)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:40 am

2009 0326 News: Nobu, Kozu, Mao, YuNa: flower
mediafire.com ?ho2tgouimzf
Mao's spiral..! Swoon

I've watched some more videos, but I'm preparing a project for tommorow and I can't comment on them right now... ( Unconscious ) But let me tell you, I was moved nearly to tears by Yuko and Sahsa's SP. Perfect! This is how pairs skating should look like. (I'm completely weak against balletic style and good synchronization...) Wub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am

Thank you Batsuchan for your report. Nice to hear that Mao is doing well.
Did you see Mao jumping 3Lutz or 3-3 ? how were they ? I hope she'll have a clean SP . I am not worried about her FS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 am

From what I can tell from the fluffs/newsclips I've nipped off 2ch links and ippanjin on DM, Mao's practices so far aren't necessarily phenomenal per se, but it's steady, and controlled. And there's definitely an air of calm this time around, so I'm wishing for the best. And of course, Mao's spirals are stunning as always. I love you And I must say I was chuckling a bit with the news report's top banner having the kanji 山口 (Yamaguchi) - they clearly meant for it to say Kawaguchi/Kavaguti (川口), but maybe they thought of Kristi Yamaguchi and made a silly error...? In any case, get your act together media folks! Razz

With the men's FS in a few hours and the ladies event tomorrow + Saturday, it's time to say "procrastination time" to my film studies outline again. Ah, how college must get in the way these days! Wink

ETA: Michelle enjoys watching figure skating videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p95j7iTH9b4 Oh, USFS...can you hear me? Wink

View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 am

Okami wrote:
But let me tell you, I was moved nearly to tears by Yuko and Sahsa's SP. Perfect! This is how pairs skating should look like. (I'm completely weak against balletic style and good synchronization...) Wub

I couldn't agree more Okami!!! I am totally a sucker for balletic style too. Many Hearts And they were perfect!
Back to top Go down
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 am

Search for news on Yuna, you will find news about mao too Cool :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NySVyKiLjeo

Again, mainly a report on Yuna but with Mao's practice footage at the end. (I think it is 25th's practice[u.s. time] - she's wearing a different training wear; perhaps Batsuchan or anyone who's been her previously practices could confirm)

Contains Mao's spirals and 3A

Enjoy!! sunny

ETA: slightly disappointed that Mao's SP/FS runthrough videos aren't uploaded online but Yuna's were (BOTH days too). *SOB*

Commenting on this board has become a time-out activity for me. I finish part of my work, take time-out, comment on the threads... Cool not sure if it's good or bad... hahahaha~~

Last edited by snowdrops24 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more ramblings)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 pm

A part of Mao's LP runthrough from yesterday: Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LCBw4Xsa0c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Thank you so much, Oscilla!!!

BTW, really strange that while CBC introduced Yuna and Joannie with this season's footages, they chose to use Mao's last season SP (her 2008 worlds SP) as their introduction about Mao... Suspect

I like cbc's commentary in general; they say things as it is most of the time. Although I don't agree with all their comments, they usually make remarks that are reasonable and I appreciate that. BUT, the competitive and aggressive side of me is REAAALLY disliking the way Kurt is talking about Mao in this worlds championship ROTFLMAO. STILL, I concede that he has valid points,Panic! such as Yuna is dominating the season, Mao really needing her 3As cuz she has to deal with the improved better Yuna and that she has a handful to deal with, blah blah blah... Just that the uber-mao-fan-side of me (most of the time under control) emerging, huffing and puffing.Very Mad

ah, well. Mao, just have fun showing the results of your tremendous hard work this season to the world! Cheering

Remark: Cheering my very best for Mao here, cuz I won't be able to watch the Worlds live at the stadium Swoon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Quote :

BTW, really strange that while CBC
introduced Yuna and Joannie with this season's footages, they chose to
use Mao's last season SP (her 2008 worlds SP) as their introduction
about Mao... Suspect

I think they wanted to show the SP from 4CC this year (they showed YuNa and Joannie there) but I think they didnt wanted to show Mao Sp there because she did not do her best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Quote :
I think they wanted to show the SP from 4CC this year (they showed YuNa and Joannie there) but I think they didnt wanted to show Mao Sp there because she did not do her best.

I agree. Sorry if I am a bit overreacting. Embarassed I just wondered why did they not play Mao's FS performance at 2008 GPF instead, which they covered last year. At least, it would be in the same season. I admit, I'm nit picking. Hohoho. Whirly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.   

Back to top Go down

2009 World Figure Skating Championships~LA.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next