HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 am

Ohh! THank you so much coconut!. I love Mao's attitude Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 am

I loved the clip. Many Hearts

I'm really happy that Mao is planning to skate as a pro and then coach... I'm sure she'll be the next TAT (though maybe without furry coats Too sweet! ).

Quote :
8:22 What kind of competition do you want at Vancouver?

8:28 First, I don't have a ticket to go to Vancouver yet, so I wanna practice everyday without having injury till then.

I really love Mao's attitude. She's respectful towards her competitiors and realizes that everything can happen before Vancouver. So many great skatters succumbed to injuries and were unable to skate at their best (or at all). Yep, Sadly It certainly makes me appreciate Mao's every performance even more. I hope she'll stay injury-free as long as possible! Worship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:42 am

Thank you coconut~ I'm glad that Mao IS planning for Sochi and becoming a professional skater later. Sometimes I worry whether she can retain the 3A for the next 4 years Neutral , but at the same time, I'm tingling with excitement Rockstar : I can't wait to see the transformation in Mao's skating in the coming years - particularly her interpretation of music on ice. flower

Can't wait to see her performance at the ice show coming up in mid JUNE!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:50 pm

You know, I usually love the off-season, because I don't really have to worry about competition results, and there are still usually lots of practice clips and summer shows...

But this time the lack of practice news, new music secrecy and waiting for the Olympic season to start is really making me nervous..! Sweatdrop

I hope Mao is doing fine in Russia. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:40 pm

are there updates if mao is already starting work on her programs for this season? seems yuna will be starting on her new short next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Interesting feedback from Mao regarding the GP assignments:

Quote :
Skaters usually have at least one week off between events, but Mao is one of only two female skaters (along with Sweden's Joshi Helgesson) in the upcoming GP series who will take the ice in consecutive weeks.

The Japan Skating Federation's Tatsuro Matsumura told Ice Time that the decision was made by Mao's camp.

"We asked whether she minded to take on Kim and she was brave enough to say, 'I'm not reluctant to compete with anyone.' "

Matsumura said Mao wanted to skate in the Cup of Russia and that "in talks with her people, they said it would be easier for her to move from France to Russia, and it would also give her time to tune up for the GP Final."

I just love Mao's attitude! Love Hearts

From: http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/sp20090607it.html
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:14 am

Thanks for the link! I love Mao's attitude as well Wub I hope she has enough time to prepare well for TEB and CoR! Yep!

SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 am

Today's Dream Lab!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nsnq-_trWg

Sorry Mao, but your badminton moves are just so funny!! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:25 am

SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
Today's Dream Lab!!:

Thanks for the link! flower

So after skating, her next Olympics will be for badminton?!, says Makino. ROTFLMAO

I think it's cool that she practices playing with her left hand. She seemed pretty good with her right hand - I definitely do not have that much hand-eye coordination/quick reflexes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:30 am

Batsuchan wrote:
SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
Today's Dream Lab!!:

Thanks for the link! flower

So after skating, her next Olympics will be for badminton?!, says Makino. ROTFLMAO

I think it's cool that she practices playing with her left hand. She seemed pretty good with her right hand - I definitely do not have that much hand-eye coordination/quick reflexes! Very Happy
<

ahah, thanks SoMitripleaxel Smile Mao is quite good at badminton Smile
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Thanks for the link! Razz

Mao is adorable playing badminton. cat It's great to see them still doing the balance thing; its pretty much a standard for many top tennis players to practice playing with both hands (e.g., Sharapova, Henin) but it seems to be a lot harder with badminton and probably a lot more effective too. Razz

And on a side note: I certainly hope I won't jinx her, but a certain tennis great I attach Mao with in terms of being heads-and-heels above the rest in terms of style and finesse just scored a big victory today, and its giving me a good feeling about the upcoming season. Very Happy

View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm

clovera wrote:
And on a side note: I certainly hope I won't jinx her, but a certain tennis great I attach Mao with in terms of being heads-and-heels above the rest in terms of style and finesse just scored a big victory today, and its giving me a good feeling about the upcoming season. Very Happy

Weeee! He did it!! I knew he could. Worship And I love your analogy, clovera. It's just so true and now, I have a really good feeling too! Very Happy I don't know what's gonna happen next season, but whatever Mao achieves, I want her to be so happy that I start bawling like I did this morning for King Roger cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 pm

chiyori wrote:

Weeee! He did it!! I knew he could. Worship And I love your analogy, clovera. It's just so true and now, I have a really good feeling too! Very Happy I don't know what's gonna happen next season, but whatever Mao achieves, I want her to be so happy that I start bawling like I did this morning for King Roger cheers

CHIYO-CHAN!! Long time no see!!!!! flower flower

I too, want to be bawling when I see Mao achieve her dreams! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
juliet
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:43 pm

MAO was mentioned in TOKITAMA's blog of June 12.........

Denis Ten interviews

And I salute the hard work of Mao Asada. I saw how it works: trains seven days a week. I even once ashamed and uncomfortable stay close to it - it seems that I do not work and do nothing in practice, little ride, not doing. Lifting caps on its hard work and dedication, and try to take an example.
Cheering Worship Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:25 am

Batsuchan wrote:
chiyori wrote:

CHIYO-CHAN!! Long time no see!!!!! flower flower

I too, want to be bawling when I see Mao achieve her dreams! Hell, no!

Hi Batsuchan!! I've been lurking around, don't worry. I just don't have much time to post because of a crazy project at work. I'm still following though and you'll see more of me as the summer progresses and things wind down a little at work Coffee Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 am

juliet wrote:

Denis Ten interviews

And I salute the hard work of Mao Asada. I saw how it works: trains seven days a week. I even once ashamed and uncomfortable stay close to it - it seems that I do not work and do nothing in practice, little ride, not doing. Lifting caps on her hard work and dedication, and try to take an example.
Cheering Worship Love

Thumbs up! That you for sharing the news! Mao is such a hardworker. It's great to see her inspire the next generation of figure skating stars! Many Hearts

summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:14 am

juliet wrote:

Denis Ten interviews

And I salute the hard work of Mao Asada. I saw how it works: trains seven days a week. I even once ashamed and uncomfortable stay close to it - it seems that I do not work and do nothing in practice, little ride, not doing. Lifting caps on its hard work and dedication, and try to take an example.
Cheering Worship Love
Thanks for referring, juliet!
Have found the original interview in Russian. I really like his, hm, mindset. And, oh, it appears Denis is the grand grand grandson of some "famous general of Korean empire". WOW!

The part about Mao was the last question of the interview.
- What is your secret of success?
- I'm a fan of my work - this is the only secret. I like practicing very much, always give out my own 150% of effort. And also I bow before the diligence of Mao Asada. I saw how she works: trains 7 days without breaks. I even feel somewhat ashamed and confused to be near her - seems like I do nothing at my practices at all, skate little, work little. Take off my hat in front of her diligence and determination and try to follow her example.
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 am

summervie wrote:

Thanks for referring, juliet!
Have found the original interview in Russian. I really like his, hm, mindset. And, oh, it appears Denis is the grand grand grandson of some "famous general of Korean empire". WOW!

The part about Mao was the last question of the interview.
- What is your secret of success?
- I'm a fan of my work - this is the only secret. I like practicing very much, always give out my own 150% of effort. And also I bow before the diligence of Mao Asada. I saw how she works: trains 7 days without breaks. I even feel somewhat ashamed and confused to be near her - seems like I do nothing at my practices at all, skate little, work little. Take off my hat in front of her diligence and determination and try to follow her example.
Smile

Denis is so sweet! And my age, too ^ ^!
I can really appreciate him for saying something like that about Mao, and I guess he looks up to her. Mao is definitely a good role model with her practice dedication and attitude. Haha, I especially like the "bow" before Mao Asada part! Laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliet
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Thanks SUMMERVIE, I really wanted to see the rest of the interview in English. Daisies for you

Thank you INSKATE for the response. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Thanks for the reports on Denis Ten, juliet and summervie! I really enjoyed hearing about that! flower

And now, FINALLY, some real news on Mao!!

Wow, where have I been?! affraid Two new articles on Mao!! But I guess they didn't appear online and/or were on sites that require subscriptions, so that's why I missed them…
Sweatdrop

Since there's no link, I'm relying on transcriptions of the articles from blogs (click on the link to see the pics):

http://ameblo.jp/mimiskate/entry-10278576098.html

Vancouver: Towards the dream stage
Nihon Keizai Shinbun [Nikkei] 2009-06-10 (Wednesday) morning
edition

Appearing like a star, was Mao Asada (18, Chuukyou University) who ascended to the top and became the world figure skating queen in the middle of her teenage years, but the door to the 2006 Torino Olympics was closed to her because of the age limit. From that time, it's been four years.

Aiming for the elevated plane of the 2010 Vancouver Olympics that she has been looking forward to, Asada continues to soar. (Lettering by Mao Asada)

The goal "is #1, after all"

In Moscow in May, she watched ballet. It was not a normal performance. A ballerina associated with the theater danced just for Mao's group in a practice room. "It was amaa-zing. So pretty," she says in an absorbed voice.

Recently, things have changed a little. Karaoke, college classes, school cafeteria…to her skating-only, monochrome life, the colors of an ordinary college student have been added. "Taking a breather is also important, I realized."

Breaks are also important

In the past, from the time she started skating at age 5, it was normal for the previously "workaholic" Asada to spend many hours on the ice everyday. The more she practiced, the better she became, and it was fun. That's why the thing that the adults around her talked about in a know-it-all-way--she thought it wouldn't happen to her.

One day the time will come when you grow to hate skating, you know-- [they would say].

"I had [that thought] a lot. Last season. I never thought 'I want to quit,' but something like, I don't care anymore." At the Four Continents Championship in February, her smile had become stiff.

At the World Chamiponships in March (Los Angeles), she looked completely exhausted. "I was only thinking about skating, and there was no space/freedom. I couldn't breathe." She was fourth, but more than disappointment, she felt relieved that a big competition was over.

She was facing a point when balancing practice and relaxing has become essential. Now, she has an off-day once a week. "I still feel anxious about taking one day off, but my body is gradually becoming different from before."

She won the Grand Prix Final in 2005, the year she made her senior debut. At Worlds, she won the silver medal in 2007 and the gold medal in 2008; in addition, in 2008 she won her second Grand Prix Final. In her life as a competitor where she has reached the summit early, the future is long. It is essential to take a break from the all-out sprint.

Last season, she undertook a series of challenges that can be seen as reckless. "If I didn't win (2008 Worlds), I absolutely would have tried to win (in 2009), and I would not have challenged myself so much." She fixed the habit of launching the the lutz jump, which should have an outside-edge take-off, from the inside-edge, and she continued to try the toe loop and the salchow, which she is not good at.

To increase her strength, she mastered a lengthy step sequence. To improve her strong points even more, she put two triple axels (3.5 revolution jump) into her free program.

Skaters that only focus on the techniques they're good at in order to reliably earn points under the new scoring system, which has become strict about the allocation of points to each element--they are noticeable. A representative example is Yu-Na Kim (Korea). In the past three years, she has not changed her jump layout, and without thoroughly trying the two types of jumps she is not good at, she's been doing her programs just as they've always been. In contrast, Asada chose the path of change/reformation.

"If there's no new things, it's boring, and the satisfaction I feel when I accomplish [my goals] is different." What she is seeking is not just technique, but also a performance feeling, and a "gorgeous performance, a comical one, a strong one, a sad one, and a majestic one. I am a greedy person, you know."

"With only desire in her heart, she goes at full speed towards her goal"… if you think that, you're wrong. According to Shuu Kato [? not sure if that's the right name] who has been her trainer since she was in elementary school, "she's serious and cares for other people."

The starting point was love

If you ask, what do you want to do on your day off, she invariably answers "Shopping!", so you'd think that she must do a lot of impulse buying, but [she says] "I look at every store and deliberate, deliberate and when I'm satisfied, I buy. Later I have no regrets." It's said that when she rode a go-cart around the time of the Japan National Championships, she watched two laps go by before stepping on the accelerator.

The reason for her stall at the final stage of last season can be found there. She's the type that is extremely cautious, and once she makes up her mind, she is strong, but the her hesitation is deep. "If she gets stuck on one thing, then it fills her head completely, and everything else loses its energy too," says Kato. What she got stuck on last season was the lutz. "(The truth is) it's getting better. If she can think 'Do it!', then it will be fine," says figure skating division chief Nobuhiko Yoshioka.

"There were times (when the competition doesn't go well) and she felt miserable and got mad at herself." Even if things were going well, she couldn't completely wipe away her anxiety, and she was too cautious, and in the end, she was completely worn out. Even she knows "I became too nervous." She challenged herself, but she couldn't completely win.

"If you don't skate in a "Mao-like" way, it's no good. Remember how it was before, and just make up your mind and do it." In April, her former coach Machiko Yamada's words fell on her heart with a thump. "It's not for anyone else's sake. Mao was skating because she loved it, and I wanted her to not think about irrelevant things," says Yamada.

What does "Mao-like" mean? "(When I debuted,) I faced the competitions with an excited feeling. If I compare that time to [now], that feeling has been taken away."

Four years ago, there was nothing that scared her. "I wasn't thinking about anything, I think I just said whatever I wanted to." She thinks that clearly stating your goals in front of people is also important because it prevents you from giving yourself a way out. However, in these past 2, 3 years, she kept stopping at saying, "I want to bring out all my strength." As she became a top athlete and learned all kinds of things and took them into consideration, that innocence vanished.

The experiences of the past season have made her remember the starting point. "(The middle of the podium and the sides) give you completely different feeling. #1 is best, after all. More than anything, I am aiming to do a good performance and win not a silver medal, but a gold medal."

The seeds that she needs to return to the "fighting" Mao have been planted. The land where those flowers will bloom is Vancouver. The season of new challenges has begun.

I'm glad that Mao seems to have rediscovered the importance of a "Mao-like" skate and now remembers how it used to be, before all the pressure and media attention. Thumbs up!

It's soo cute that Mao thinks she's greedy because she wants to do all kinds of programs. That's so Mao-like! Hell, no!

And I totally prefer someone who challenges herself like Mao, to someone who always does the same thing... Yep!

Finally, I'm glad that Coach Machiko is still there supporting her, even if she's no longer Mao's coach. Yes, please help her remember the pure joy in skating that she used to feel, the complete lack of pressure!

That's so cool that she got to see a private ballet performance. She's close to Moscow, so I wonder if it was a ballerina from the Bolshoi? What if it was Svetlana Zakharova, or maybe Natalia Osipova?!! That would be TOO COOL!! WOW! (Though if only Mao were in St. Petersburg, then she might be able to see the ballet dancer I consider the best in the world, at the Mariinksy! Sweatdrop )

Go Mao!! I can't wait to see you on the center of that Olympic podium!! Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:42 pm

And now, ANOTHER article, from TODAY! flower

Unfortunately, again there is no official link I could find, so I'm using a blog transcription.
http://ameblo.jp/mimiskate/entry-10279124634.html

This is the June 12th column of Mao-rashiku [Mao-like] in the Asahi newspaper by Takashi Sakagami.

Program-making, steadily
Two weeks in Russia--with ballet teacher and acoustics staff too

On the night she arrived in Russia, Mao Asada received approximately 10 pieces of music from Coach Tatiana Tarasova. In the beginning of May, [she spent] about two weeks at Novogorsk Training Center outside of Moscow. The production of this season's programs had begun.

The pieces were candidates for the short program (SP), free, and exhibition. If there were magnificent classics, there were also up-tempo pieces. That night, she was told by her coach, who listened [to the pieces] with her, "Think about (which piece is good) for one day." But, "I had a hard time deciding."

The next day, to the candidates for the free program that her coach picked, she was instructed to "skate freely." Without jumping, she waved her arms, and expressed herself in her own way. From the rink side, her ballet teacher and the acoustics staff were also watching.
"Sensei would check and ask things like, 'can you do this kind of movement?' I would actually skate to the music, and then we thought together about whether the music actually matched me." They spent three days changing the music, going back to it, and narrowing down the pieces.

The approximately 4-minute free program is studded with jumps, spins and steps. Depending on the choreographer, there are various ways to organize the structure of the program, but this time, Coach Tarasova started from the step sequence. While asking what kind of leg movement, what kind upper body choreography can we put together and using Mao's response/feeling from the skating, she makes [the program]. "And then, she starts from the first pose. The rest, she decided according to the flow of the music."

Even so, "the free program is mostly done, but we stopped the SP and exhibition in the middle." To complete the rest, soon she will go to Moscow again. "I'm looking forward to completing them."

In the scoring, the points change depending on the level determined by the difficulty. "For the exhibitions, I will add elements as I see fit, but for the competition programs, I can't do it myself. For the competitions, there are so many rules, so I can't do it well by myself." If a specialist does not organize the program structure, then you can't aim for high points.

Coach Mihoko Higuchi of Grand Prix Toukai Club (Nagoya), who was once Asada's choreographer, says, "Every year we make programs while studying the rules. It is also essential to bring out the skater's individual personality." Choreographer Kenji Miyamoto says, "while keeping in mind how many seconds a spin will be, how many seconds a jump will be, you create a program. Within the limited elements, you have to bring out an element of surprise."

Since the world began taking note of her activities, Mao has increasingly requested programs from famous foreign choreographers. But there have been times when dividing things up between coach and choreographer have been difficult. There are some choreographers that do not like skaters freely changing their programs in the middle of the season. "For a period, I'd go to Russia, I'd go to Canada, I'd go to America, and for a long time I had to go to three countries."

That's why Asada thinks that the merits of having a coach who is also the choreographer are big. "Because we can make adjustments together in an ordinary practice. A program is something that you 'level up' [improve] each time you use it at a competition." The final goal of perfection is for the Olympics in February next year.

Aha, ok I get it now, that's why she couldn't do "Dreams on Ice"! Her exhibition is not finished yet!

But I am glad that the free program seems to be coming along well, because Mao is such a free-program skater. And it sounds like the FP steps might be super-impressive again! Many Hearts

It does sound like having your coach as choreographer is good, since you can easily make changes as Mao mentioned. Thumbs up!

I am SOOO curious to see what she will pick!! I think it's cool that her ballet teacher was watching - that makes me excited to see what the choreo looks like!! cheers
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:16 am

omg! Batsuchan, that article is so wonderful! I'm glad Mao has realized a lot of things and remembered why she loves skating after all. Wub

Quote :
"I had [that thought] a lot. Last season. I never thought 'I want to quit,' but something like, I don't care anymore." At the Four Continents Championship in February, her smile had become stiff.

Mao must've been feeling quite depressed last season to be feeling like this. It's so not Mao-like. She really did look exhausted not so much like the Mao we're used to watching. Even not placing at worlds didn't seem to matter to her. That's quite alarming. It's a good thing a lot of people are really concerned about her like her previous coach who made her remember what she used to like. I'm assuming this happened before WTT because Mao seemed to get her momentum back during that competition.

The good thing about Mao is that she really aspires to improve and master her sport so she challenges herself. Mastering what she already know she's good at doesn't satisfy her. If she calls herself greedy because of that then that is the kind of greed that is good. She aims to push herself to new boundaries and we get to see different sides of the real Mao when she performs. We know we can expect something different from her performances every season. This is why it's such a joy watching her skate compared to others. Even my 1yr old niece agrees. She always tries to imitate Mao's skating but loses interest if the one performing isn't Mao. Hell, no!

About taking a break, everyone needs that and I'm glad Mao realizes that now, too. It's also a good thing she's spending quite some time out of Japan to lessen the pressure she might be experiencing there. Let her have her 'work' and 'break' in Russia, learning interesting new things and rediscover herself more.

We might be quite sad that we can't see more of her but we all know it's all for the best. I'm almost glad she experienced all those disappointments and loss of interest and has overcome it. Experience is the best teacher. And like she said, experiencing being just on the sides and even out of the podium made her remember that being on top is the best. That will make her come back strong this olympic season.

I can't wait to see the new Mao! Many Hearts Cheering Confetti
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 am

Thanks for the articles Batsuchan! Thumbs up!

Can't wait to see her programs... Panic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliet
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 am

BATSUCHAN, that's a longggggggggg info. Thank you very MAOuch, your hard work and of course the time you put into it, is well appreciated.

Mmmwwaa Love Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:54 am

THanks a lot Batsuchan for the Translations Smile Very Happy!! Can't wait to see Mao new programs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season   

Back to top Go down

Mao news - as we head into the 2009-10 season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next