I'm watching now!
- was it your birthday recently?
I noticed that it says "20" next to your age now!
Random comments/mini translations from me!
1) Before the Wall crash, Miki told Nobu, "If you don't clear the stage, I'll be mad!"
2) When they're picking orders for the Wall crash, Kozu says "Nobu is good at crashing into walls [so he should go first]."
3) Mao being like, "No way, I'm going before Taka-chan"
4) Taka-chan is climbing the wall!
5) Yay, Mao cleared the "Wall Crash" for them.
6) Kozu was pretty cool when he climbed to the clear zone.
But how come he gave Miki a hug and not Mao?
Aww, the celebrating after the "Physical mail" was so cute!!
They really worked hard!
1) Mao and Taka-chan - aww, too bad. Wow, this looks hard!
2) Miki's like, "we'll be ok, let's go!"
Miki and Nobu were so close to getting it!
3) The guys are not very good at this - but wow they were lucky!!!
1) Wow, Miki is really good at the blowgun fighter game!
at Nobu saying "I'm the captain, but Miki is the one leading the charge."
3) Watching them arrange the pizzas is HILARIOUS! That was pretty good, Mao!
4) What did Mao say at 5:19?
I couldn't hear, but the crowd cheered.
5) Team hug! Ahahahah, they are so cute! Yes, Miki was good at setting the hamburgers!
1) Mao said "If I fail once, then it translates into the next one." Aww..
2) Mao is so cute when she changed places! Taka-chan said something like "That's Mao, after all [that's why we cleared it because she went last." - She gave that little sigh of relief like she does after she finishes her FS!
3) Every time Miki jumps, she lands so funny - it keeps making me crack up!!
Mao lands nicely, of course.
1) The announcers say "It's not supposed to be so easy." And Miki says, "If we do it, we will succeed!"
2) I laughed so hard when Miki missed after it went so fast.
She looked so upset.
1) What's "nekochangokko"?
Mao and Miki pretended to be cats when they were playing outside of the rink when they were little? I didn't quite understand.
2) Poor Mao. I don't many types of dogs!
3) These are hard questions!!
1) For Nobu's question, I could have guessed "Arashi"!! But only because Mao just had the interview with Sho Sakurai.
2) Wow, Kozu's grandparents (grandpa and grandma) and both parents were skaters.
3) They're asking Mao about TAT telling her to fall in love. AGAIN! And Mao gives her usual answer. They ask her what kind of guy she likes, and she says "An interesting guy." Then they say, "Is that all?" And Mao laughs and says "Yes." Then she agrees to "someone who is interesting and cool/good-looking."
Then they ask her about her favorite singer, Ayumi Hamasaki, and then all of a sudden Miki yells that Taka-chan has met Kumi Koda (another singer), and then Taka-chan says "my 'hobby' is the same" (ie, he likes Ayumi Hamasaki too). But that was funny! I wasn't expecting that outburst from Taka-chan!!
4) Aww, that's so sad for Mao - that was the end of their chance for a Grand Slam.
Hilariously, I could have named "Boys&Girls," "evolution," and maybe "Endless sorrow" - all of her early songs, but I have NO IDEA about any of her recent songs!
1) Mao wants a new refrigerator for her house because their refrigerator is 18 years old like her! That's so cute!
2) The prize is a trip to Tahiti?? Wow!
Mao looks so excited about the massages. Wow, this looks WAYY better than Disneyland!!
3) Wow, Taka-chan got the refrigerator for Mao! Aww!!
4) Wow, that was pretty amazing - they got the prizes for everyone!!
5)...and then they all missed.
6) That's interesting, two pointed to Mao and two pointed to Taka-chan. What's the "Tawashi"?
7) They let Mao-chan go last? Interesting again!
Oh no, no hyper hockey, just like clovera said!!
OOh, after next season they want to come back. I hope they come back!!!!!
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!