HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Yu Na News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 660
Join date : 2009-03-07
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 3:57 am

When you think about it, it's quite cruel to speculate about whether or not someone's had plastic surgery. Because, in a way, you're casting judgement on the way they look, and almost implying that there was cause for changing the way they look in the first place.

As someone who is close in age to Mao and Yu-Na, I think it's pretty tough for a 19 year-old to have their features discussed and speculated upon like that.

I mean no offence to other members who've posted on this issue, only saying that: if someone was speculating on whether Mao's had anything done to her face, I would be absolutely furious. So, in this instance, I find the anger displayed by Yu-Na's fans on this issue to be entirely justified.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 5:11 am

chineseteacup wrote:
When you think about it, it's quite cruel to speculate about whether or not someone's had plastic surgery. Because, in a way, you're casting judgement on the way they look, and almost implying that there was cause for changing the way they look in the first place.

As someone who is close in age to Mao and Yu-Na, I think it's pretty tough for a 19 year-old to have their features discussed and speculated upon like that.

I mean no offence to other members who've posted on this issue, only saying that: if someone was speculating on whether Mao's had anything done to her face, I would be absolutely furious. So, in this instance, I find the anger displayed by Yu-Na's fans on this issue to be entirely justified.

With good reason i see what you're saying and that's why we talked about the issue of plastic surgery and its acceptance in society for a while. I can see how one might take it offensively.

This however has evolved past that point. The thing now seems to be that we don't need a Yuna police force on the Mao forum. Mao's been bashed before and Yuna's been bashed before, i don't need people trying to control it, just ignore it and get over it. Trying to stop bashers is basically impossible, so i say just move on.

On youtube it's a different story, one can (for the most part) ignore the bad Mao videos called her "cheating 3A queen" but when someone is trying to police a forum it's a little ridiculous.

Whatever though this got boring fast Sleep
The plastic surgery is all speculation leave at that and let it rest

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 660
Join date : 2009-03-07
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 am

Figure_skating_love wrote:
This however has evolved past that point. The thing now seems to be that we don't need a Yuna police force on the Mao forum. Mao's been bashed before and Yuna's been bashed before, i don't need people trying to control it, just ignore it and get over it. Trying to stop bashers is basically impossible, so i say just move on.

On youtube it's a different story, one can (for the most part) ignore the bad Mao videos called her "cheating 3A queen" but when someone is trying to police a forum it's a little ridiculous.

Whatever though this got boring fast Sleep
The plastic surgery is all speculation leave at that and let it rest

You'd think that people would save themselves the trouble and just keep to their own forums rather than come onto a forum where they know that their efforts would be perceived as hostile and unwelcome Razz I understand what you mean. I think that, as a skating forum, we're very polite about other skaters, and the times we criticize another skater is usually when it comes to the actual skating. So, the idea that there needs to be a 'Yu-Na defender' on this forum is quite strange. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 34
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 6:09 am

chineseteacup wrote:
When you think about it, it's quite cruel to speculate about whether or not someone's had plastic surgery. Because, in a way, you're casting judgement on the way they look, and almost implying that there was cause for changing the way they look in the first place.

As someone who is close in age to Mao and Yu-Na, I think it's pretty tough for a 19 year-old to have their features discussed and speculated upon like that.

I mean no offence to other members who've posted on this issue, only saying that: if someone was speculating on whether Mao's had anything done to her face, I would be absolutely furious. So, in this instance, I find the anger displayed by Yu-Na's fans on this issue to be entirely justified.

I wouldn't mind it. As I said, if she truly wanted that. We need to support their decisions whether we like them or not, because a fan must hope for their fav athlete's happiness above all. If Yuna had any kind of surgery, that was because she wanted it, she felt happy with it. And if she didn't, then let others think whatever they want, aftel all, no one is questioning her integrity by saying she had a surgery, it's not a crime. It's different when ppl accuse someone of trying to sabotage another skater by obstructing them in warmups though. Who, me? That offends their integrity and is surely something to make a fan furious. Very Mad

Edit: I meant "need to", not "need two" Hell, no!

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire


Last edited by alyssa on Fri May 28, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 660
Join date : 2009-03-07
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 6:16 am

alyssa wrote:
chineseteacup wrote:
When you think about it, it's quite cruel to speculate about whether or not someone's had plastic surgery. Because, in a way, you're casting judgement on the way they look, and almost implying that there was cause for changing the way they look in the first place.

As someone who is close in age to Mao and Yu-Na, I think it's pretty tough for a 19 year-old to have their features discussed and speculated upon like that.

I mean no offence to other members who've posted on this issue, only saying that: if someone was speculating on whether Mao's had anything done to her face, I would be absolutely furious. So, in this instance, I find the anger displayed by Yu-Na's fans on this issue to be entirely justified.

I wouldn't mind it. As I said, unless she truly wanted that. We need two support their decisions whether we like them or not, because a fan must hope for their fav athlete's happiness above all. If Yuna had any kind of surgery, that was because she wanted it, she felt happy with it. And if she didn't, then let others think whatever they want, aftel all, no one is questioning her integrity by saying she had a surgery, it's not a crime. It's different when ppl accuse someone of trying to sabotage another skater by obstructing them in warmups though. Who, me? That offends their integrity and is surely something to make a fan furious. Very Mad

Fair enough Very Happy I guess I didn't explain myself clearly, because it's actually the speculation part that annoys me, rather than the actual surgery. If someone had some procedure done, and was perfectly willing to speak about it publically, then hey, I can't complain. But if the person themself haven't said anything, it would be presumptuous to form any sort of conclusion based on appearances alone, methinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 34
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 8:44 am

chineseteacup wrote:
alyssa wrote:
chineseteacup wrote:
When you think about it, it's quite cruel to speculate about whether or not someone's had plastic surgery. Because, in a way, you're casting judgement on the way they look, and almost implying that there was cause for changing the way they look in the first place.

As someone who is close in age to Mao and Yu-Na, I think it's pretty tough for a 19 year-old to have their features discussed and speculated upon like that.

I mean no offence to other members who've posted on this issue, only saying that: if someone was speculating on whether Mao's had anything done to her face, I would be absolutely furious. So, in this instance, I find the anger displayed by Yu-Na's fans on this issue to be entirely justified.

I wouldn't mind it. As I said, unless she truly wanted that. We need two support their decisions whether we like them or not, because a fan must hope for their fav athlete's happiness above all. If Yuna had any kind of surgery, that was because she wanted it, she felt happy with it. And if she didn't, then let others think whatever they want, aftel all, no one is questioning her integrity by saying she had a surgery, it's not a crime. It's different when ppl accuse someone of trying to sabotage another skater by obstructing them in warmups though. Who, me? That offends their integrity and is surely something to make a fan furious. Very Mad

Fair enough Very Happy I guess I didn't explain myself clearly, because it's actually the speculation part that annoys me, rather than the actual surgery. If someone had some procedure done, and was perfectly willing to speak about it publically, then hey, I can't complain. But if the person themself haven't said anything, it would be presumptuous to form any sort of conclusion based on appearances alone, methinks.

You're right, but as public figures, they must be prepared for speculations about their personal lives. It happens to everybody, Yuna is not the only one, so I guess her fans are overreacting.

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 12:41 pm

polly10, if you need to know so much...some of the things I noticed in Yuna forum written about Mao in a bad sense, were like 'How could Mao live with this (the rules having been changed to favor her)' and 'Mao's 3As aren't real 3As' etc. I don't remember every word, since as I've told you, I try not to let them bother me unlike you with our words here. But as you say...as far as I've seen, yes, they do seem to be related with FS. However, I don't think that makes it all right for some folks there to say whatever they want about Mao. On the contrary, especially cause it's all related to FS, I think it's much more offensive than ddmm simply asking whether Yuna had her eyes operated or not.

Mao and Yuna are competitive figure skaters. So if anyone writes or says something about them concerning the sport, it's totally a different story compared to when somebody asks 'Did Angelina Jolie get thicker lips from plastic surgery?'(which I believe is definitely the case since when she was a teenager, she didn't have half the amount of lips she has now). This is because plastic surgery is not a crime. People who are against it are against it. People who don't approve of it will never approve of it. But it's no crime, so it's okay if anybody gets one or not. But if I were to say, 'How can Angelina Jolie live with this (having the academy awards voting system changed to favor her)', or 'Angelina Jolie never sheds real tears in movies, she's using eye lotion all the time', she and her fans are going to be hell angry with me, aren't they?

So if you say that asking whether Yuna had plastic surgery or not is unfair because she cannot defend herself, the same can be said about anything anybody writes about any skater or any celebrity on the net. And the more their profession or career is involved, the more serious an accusation is. But if we keep on digging deep in this matter, sooner or later everyone's gonna end up not being able to write about anything on the net, that's why most celebrities including skaters do not give a damn about what people say about them online. So why don't you learn a thing or two from them, and be a bit more mature? But hey, I'm having a hard time ignoring what you've been writing, so who am I to say, huh?

PS:Thanks guys for welcoming me back...though I wasn't really away or anything...just didn't have much to write about lately...when are they going to announce Mao's new coach? I've been waiting and waiting and waiting...but no news yet!

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko


Last edited by PochinkoPotanko on Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 34
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 1:33 pm

ITA Pochi. I consider some accusations made against Mao much worse than a simple plastic surgery speculation. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 3:29 pm

alyssa wrote:
ITA Pochi. I consider some accusations made against Mao much worse than a simple plastic surgery speculation. Rolling Eyes

alysaa i saw your avatar and i was like "Noooo! she beat me Smile "

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 9:10 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Some of the things I noticed in Yuna forum written about Mao in a bad sense, were like 'How could Mao live with this (the rules having been changed to favor her)' and 'Mao's 3As aren't real 3As' etc. I don't remember every word, since as I've told you, I try not to let them bother me unlike you with our words here. But as you say...as far as I've seen, yes, they do seem to be related with FS. However, I don't think that makes it all right for some folks there to say whatever they want about Mao. On the contrary, especially cause it's all related to FS, I think it's much more offensive than ddmm simply asking whether Yuna had her eyes operated or not.

Mao and Yuna are competitive figure skaters. So if anyone writes or says something about them concerning the sport, it's totally a different story compared to when somebody asks 'Did Angelina Jolie get thicker lips from plastic surgery?'(which I believe is definitely the case since when she was a teenager, she didn't have half the amount of lips she has now). This is because plastic surgery is not a crime. People who are against it are against it. People who don't approve of it will never approve of it. But it's no crime, so it's okay if anybody gets one or not. But if I were to say, 'How can Angelina Jolie live with this (having the academy awards voting system changed to favor her)', or 'Angelina Jolie never sheds real tears in movies, she's using eye lotion all the time', she and her fans are going to be hell angry with me, aren't they?

So if you say that asking whether Yuna had plastic surgery or not is unfair because she cannot defend herself, the same can be said about anything anybody writes about any skater or any celebrity on the net. And the more their profession or career is involved, the more serious an accusation is. But if we keep on digging deep in this matter, sooner or later everyone's gonna end up not being able to write about anything on the net, that's why most celebrities including skaters do not give a damn about what people say about them online. So why don't you learn a thing or two from them, and be a bit more mature? But hey, I'm having a hard time ignoring what you've been writing, so who am I to say, huh?

PS:Thanks guys for welcoming me back...though I wasn't really away or anything...just didn't have much to write about lately...when are they going to announce Mao's new coach? I've been waiting and waiting and waiting...but no news yet!

ITA PochinkoPotanko Very Happy

polly10, I know that as a Yuna fan, you were upset when ddmm asked if Yuna had eye surgery or not. But please try to understand that from the point of view of others, surgeries and operations are no big deal. And I certainly don't think that ddmm did that just to bash Yuna. And personally, I don't think Yuna did anything on her eyes. She looks beautiful already. :>

And like our dear Potato said, accusations come from both sides. I read what Potato said about some posts from Yuna forums and I can vouch for her because people there were questioning Mao's integrity as a person, asking Mao how she can live with herself after the ISU rule change. Well, I did get upset, but I try not to let it bother me.

Remember, if people say something bad about you and judge you as if they know you, don't get affected. Just think... That the dog doesn't bark if he knows the person. So keep supporting Yuna (and hopefully Mao)! Don't listen to antis. Cool

Anyway, we're being off topic.

We should be discussing about the latest Yuna news. I haven't heard a lot of things that concern Yuna and FS in general. All I know so far is that she started her own sports agency, attended TIME's party and participated in commercials and the like in Korea. Any updates from her? Will she come back for this season? I hope so!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 9:31 pm

klarification wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Some of the things I noticed in Yuna forum written about Mao in a bad sense, were like 'How could Mao live with this (the rules having been changed to favor her)' and 'Mao's 3As aren't real 3As' etc. I don't remember every word, since as I've told you, I try not to let them bother me unlike you with our words here. But as you say...as far as I've seen, yes, they do seem to be related with FS. However, I don't think that makes it all right for some folks there to say whatever they want about Mao. On the contrary, especially cause it's all related to FS, I think it's much more offensive than ddmm simply asking whether Yuna had her eyes operated or not.

Mao and Yuna are competitive figure skaters. So if anyone writes or says something about them concerning the sport, it's totally a different story compared to when somebody asks 'Did Angelina Jolie get thicker lips from plastic surgery?'(which I believe is definitely the case since when she was a teenager, she didn't have half the amount of lips she has now). This is because plastic surgery is not a crime. People who are against it are against it. People who don't approve of it will never approve of it. But it's no crime, so it's okay if anybody gets one or not. But if I were to say, 'How can Angelina Jolie live with this (having the academy awards voting system changed to favor her)', or 'Angelina Jolie never sheds real tears in movies, she's using eye lotion all the time', she and her fans are going to be hell angry with me, aren't they?

So if you say that asking whether Yuna had plastic surgery or not is unfair because she cannot defend herself, the same can be said about anything anybody writes about any skater or any celebrity on the net. And the more their profession or career is involved, the more serious an accusation is. But if we keep on digging deep in this matter, sooner or later everyone's gonna end up not being able to write about anything on the net, that's why most celebrities including skaters do not give a damn about what people say about them online. So why don't you learn a thing or two from them, and be a bit more mature? But hey, I'm having a hard time ignoring what you've been writing, so who am I to say, huh?

PS:Thanks guys for welcoming me back...though I wasn't really away or anything...just didn't have much to write about lately...when are they going to announce Mao's new coach? I've been waiting and waiting and waiting...but no news yet!

ITA PochinkoPotanko Very Happy

polly10, I know that as a Yuna fan, you were upset when ddmm asked if Yuna had eye surgery or not. But please try to understand that from the point of view of others, surgeries and operations are no big deal. And I certainly don't think that ddmm did that just to bash Yuna. And personally, I don't think Yuna did anything on her eyes. She looks beautiful already. :>

And like our dear Potato said, accusations come from both sides. I read what Potato said about some posts from Yuna forums and I can vouch for her because people there were questioning Mao's integrity as a person, asking Mao how she can live with herself after the ISU rule change. Well, I did get upset, but I try not to let it bother me.

Remember, if people say something bad about you and judge you as if they know you, don't get affected. Just think... That the dog doesn't bark if he knows the person. So keep supporting Yuna (and hopefully Mao)! Don't listen to antis. Cool

Anyway, we're being off topic.

We should be discussing about the latest Yuna news. I haven't heard a lot of things that concern Yuna and FS in general. All I know so far is that she started her own sports agency, attended TIME's party and participated in commercials and the like in Korea. Any updates from her? Will she come back for this season? I hope so!

Sadly the next season is still unconfirmed, i haven't heard anything about it. You can take her starting her own sports agency either as a sign that she's leaving or that she's staying so it's hard to even speculate.

However a video has gone viral because one of the female singers in the video looks like Yuna quite a lot. That was the last real interesting thing i had heard while on YNKF

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 839
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Place of Happiness :D

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Lol, I find it funny that someone came to this forum expecting to have a huge welcome when they are not a fan of Mao's and is starting an argument in a thread that is also irrelevant to the topic currently discussed.

I think it's also a little childish to expect only issues related to figure skating discussed. The person you are such a fan of is a celebrity more so than she is a figure skater, at least in her country. People are going to talk about her, too bad. If she doesn't want to be talked about, don't go into the public, don't do commercials, don't talk to the interviewers.

Also, I think this whole argument came from an innocent question rather an accusation. You could have just answered with your opinion "no" instead of getting all angry...it's not like we were the ones who posted the videos on youtube.

It's quite funny that someone went through all that trouble to defend someone on a different forum- I thought people nowadays didn't have that much time on their hands, I guess I was wrong. You know, a lot of people in this world need help, perhaps your time could be spent helping the needy by doing some volunteer work...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 3:26 am

Ok, my last comment on this topic. Not that anything else needs to be added but supressed anger is not good either so I'm just doing it for my health. Smile

I really don't understand.
Apparently...

- Claiming that some skaters are deliberately obstructing Yu-Na in warmups is ok.
- Saying that Mao doesn't even have a real 3A and cheats every attempt regardless of whether it's ratified by the judges is ok. Protesting against including her three ratified 3As at the Olympics in Guinness World Records is only fair then, I guess.
- Reports that Japanese sponsors are pressuring ISU to "quietly sabotage scores -- and scheduling -- for Yu-na Kim" and force her to attend 4CC are ok.
- Accusing Mao of trying to steal Brian Orser from Yu-Na is ok.
- Attacking Mao for the rule change as if she created the new rules herself and then bribed everyone else to get it passed is ok.
- Yu-Na taking part in a show that ridicules Mao is also ok.

And after all this some idiot comes here lecturing about accusations without proofs. Nice!

The sad part is that although Yu-Na definitely is bashed a lot and accused of the most idiotic things herself, it's mostly done by crazy bots on youtube whereas some of the serious accusations against Mao came from team Yu-Na!
That's a big difference but of course Yu-Na fans would be nothing but understanding if it was the other way round.Rolling Eyes

Well, enough said.
It's rather interesting that a thread where people have recently been mostly gushing about how beautiful Yu-Na looked at the 100 Most Influential People party turned into this because of her fan coming to her defence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polly10



Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 3:58 am

chineseteacup wrote:
When you think about it, it's quite cruel to speculate about whether or not someone's had plastic surgery. Because, in a way, you're casting judgement on the way they look, and almost implying that there was cause for changing the way they look in the first place.

As someone who is close in age to Mao and Yu-Na, I think it's pretty tough for a 19 year-old to have their features discussed and speculated upon like that.

I mean no offence to other members who've posted on this issue, only saying that: if someone was speculating on whether Mao's had anything done to her face, I would be absolutely furious. So, in this instance, I find the anger displayed by Yu-Na's fans on this issue to be entirely justified.

Twisted Evil

Seriously, I already made my point. Laughing

Back to figure skating related.......to answer Figure_skating_love and klarification, expect her to announce whether she will continue or not in June.

- New trainer for Yuna
- She's not going to attend a student exchange program in Toronto.
- She will show a new gala number in the ice show in late July in Korea.
- For being the no.1 seed, she has to give a definite answer once again until the end of this month whether to participate in the GP series..(she's likely to accept it according to the interested.) - I think the decision in this month is not a final one though.
- Her federation already submitted her entry to ISU for the GP series (which is a normal procedure)
- And she will leave Korea to Toronto on May 31st for training

And I know a lot of you don't like her team but anyway, here's Yuna gratefully thanking her team as she cried - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0FFt31YhfM&feature=player_embedded


That's all....... Escape


Last edited by polly10 on Sat May 29, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 4:04 am

Polly, what your nickname at YNKF? Just wondering...
At 31st of May, Yuna will also have a press-conference before leaving the Korea.According to all latest news it seems that Yuna stays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 592
Join date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 6:07 am

polosatik, really, it's not funny anymore. If you think that what happened during the last season was totally ok - fine, but, you see, it's still a Mao's forum, and not all people here have as liberal tastes as you. Don't forget on which forum exactly you write, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 6:12 am

What's your problem Vitaly? Really, everyone here and at YNKF knows that I love Mao most of all, more than Yuna. I don't think what happened was ok, but I don't want it to be discussed.And if you have personal claims to me, you can use PM. Only you here have problems with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 592
Join date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 8:58 am

You're perfectly aware of what has happened during the last season, and probably you can guess what feelings all this can invoke in some people here who happen to be aware of all that too. What other reaction did you expect? Smile

Should anyone here be happy in front of the perspective to witness another season of Mao being humiliated? Smile Or was that smile you put there sort of a self-irony, Asya? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 592
Join date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 9:05 am

And no, no any personal claims. Otherwise I'd write you a personal message indeed. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 9:09 am

You can do nothing with it,first of all you don't have any proof. I asked polly's username because to be honest I find it strange that she posts here only about Yuna and nothing about Mao, may be she is registered on YNKF but I really doubt it. And after everything I read about next season I'm absolutely sure these four years will be different and everything will on another side. Now everything that played against Mao in the previous seasons will play on her side in the next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 34
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 10:48 am

kawaiimao wrote:
I really don't understand.
Apparently...

- Claiming that some skaters are deliberately obstructing Yu-Na in warmups is ok.
- Saying that Mao doesn't even have a real 3A and cheats every attempt regardless of whether it's ratified by the judges is ok. Protesting against including her three ratified 3As at the Olympics in Guinness World Records is only fair then, I guess.
- Reports that Japanese sponsors are pressuring ISU to "quietly sabotage scores -- and scheduling -- for Yu-na Kim" and force her to attend 4CC are ok.
- Accusing Mao of trying to steal Brian Orser from Yu-Na is ok.
- Attacking Mao for the rule change as if she created the new rules herself and then bribed everyone else to get it passed is ok.
- Yu-Na taking part in a show that ridicules Mao is also ok.

And after all this some idiot comes here lecturing about accusations without proofs. Nice!

The sad part is that although Yu-Na definitely is bashed a lot and accused of the most idiotic things herself, it's mostly done by crazy bots on youtube whereas some of the serious accusations against Mao came from team Yu-Na!
That's a big difference but of course Yu-Na fans would be nothing but understanding if it was the other way round.Rolling Eyes

Kawaiimao, you summarized my thoughts in this post. Thank you!

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 11:33 am

alyssa wrote:
kawaiimao wrote:
I really don't understand.
Apparently...

- Claiming that some skaters are deliberately obstructing Yu-Na in warmups is ok.
- Saying that Mao doesn't even have a real 3A and cheats every attempt regardless of whether it's ratified by the judges is ok. Protesting against including her three ratified 3As at the Olympics in Guinness World Records is only fair then, I guess.
- Reports that Japanese sponsors are pressuring ISU to "quietly sabotage scores -- and scheduling -- for Yu-na Kim" and force her to attend 4CC are ok.
- Accusing Mao of trying to steal Brian Orser from Yu-Na is ok.
- Attacking Mao for the rule change as if she created the new rules herself and then bribed everyone else to get it passed is ok.
- Yu-Na taking part in a show that ridicules Mao is also ok.

And after all this some idiot comes here lecturing about accusations without proofs. Nice!

The sad part is that although Yu-Na definitely is bashed a lot and accused of the most idiotic things herself, it's mostly done by crazy bots on youtube whereas some of the serious accusations against Mao came from team Yu-Na!
That's a big difference but of course Yu-Na fans would be nothing but understanding if it was the other way round.Rolling Eyes

Kawaiimao, you summarized my thoughts in this post. Thank you!

Yep, kawaiimao...you summarized mine too!
And polly10, how could you possibly say 'I've already stated my opinions...' and just walk away from what kawaiimao and me have written in our last posts? You said it's okay to say anything about a skater as long as it's related to skating...we think not. No, no, wait...I do think it's okay. I only think that it's no better in a moral sense than someone asking whether Yuna had plastic surgery. Frankly, I think those things kawaiimao listed which many Yuna fans do say about Mao, are much worse. And I for one would like to know what you think of them.

My apologies to whoever wanted to end this issue, but I think polly10 has provoked us too much to be allowed to end this whole thing altogether and changing the topic back to Yuna infos. I do think that basically polly10 could be welcome in this forum, even if she joined only to defend Yuna and post Yuna infos. But that is, if only she'd show a bit of respect towards Mao and our fans including us. polly10, I admire your honesty, but surely you could at least pretend to be fond of Mao and us just a little bit more? There were people who joined this forum in the past for the same reasons as you. You're not an epoc-maker or anything. But those people were considerate enough to act like they liked Mao more or less (but their 'I love Yuna but Mao is nice too' act sucked so in the end, everyone knew what they were up to!).

Anyway, what I'm saying is...if you put it out so bluntly that you're here only to defend Yuna, and you don't care about Mao at all, and you do not wish to discuss whether your presence here is morally right or wrong...you're getting on alot of people's nerves, thus though you may think you're not, you are doing the same as what a troll does; annoy people! Do you think Yuna would be proud of you for that? I don't think so! So why don't you give Yuna a break and spare her the embarrassment of having a loyal fan who bothers to go to her rival's fan site and causes trouble?

Btw, polosatik and summervie...my replying to polly10 has nothing to do with what might've been going on backstage last season. I simply have a personal problem with polly10, which in that case some of you may think I should PM her rather than write stuff to her out in the open. However, I do not wish to PM about this issue since I think it's something we all should think about, and if necessary discuss it until everyone is satisfied. If I PM a certain person in cases like this, IMO it would be like bullying somebody in the shadows to kick him or her out of the forum, and that is not what I'm trying to do here.

Although I do think polly10 will be affecting some of us like a troll if she goes on with the attitude she has, she is not trying to be a troll on purpose so there is a chance we can all reason with her. If she wishes to stay, than I'd say she and us should figure a way in which we all can accept her presence more pleasantly than now. So Mods, please do not erase this post of mine. I am trying to discuss things with polly10 so to make her time here more comfy, so to find a way we can all tolerate her to say the least. Thank you all for reading!

I've been posting alot today, huh? Laughing

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 34
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 3:39 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And polly10, how could you possibly say 'I've already stated my opinions...' and just walk away from what kawaiimao and me have written in our last posts?

I guess the answer is simple: she has no arguments. Razz

And Pochi, I thought the exact same thing ever since Polly10 admitted she was here only for Yuna's defense. She's not different from a troll IMO.

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 7:56 pm

summervie as i am also registered on YNKF i can vouch for polosatick. She does genuinely love Mao and i don't think she meant anything offensively, she is just happy to know that Yuna will still be competing and i know that we'll both be truly rooting for Mao Happy dance

I really don't feel as if anything was meant by it (unless of course there's something that i'm missing? scratch )

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And polly10, how could you possibly say 'I've already stated my opinions...' and just walk away from what kawaiimao and me have written in our last posts?

I guess the answer is simple: she has no arguments. Razz

And Pochi, I thought the exact same thing ever since Polly10 admitted she was here only for Yuna's defense. She's not different from a troll IMO.

I think My opinion is different from you guys. I just don't believe that what polly10 is doing is necessary, imagine one of us trying to be a "voice for Mao" on YNKF. As far as I'm concerned, because these two people are rivals, fans should be used to people arguing about them. I feel as if polly10 really isn't needed here, it makes her presence more annoying than actually worrisome, but still...

I think polly10 has some potential at being accepted but i just don't find polly10's presence here to be necessary.
It's like i said before, this is a Mao forum and honestly it's supposed to stay that way.
I don't think that we have any intentions of changing this to the "Mao Asada Fan Forum [with liberal thoughts about Yuna]"
I think we show Yuna the common courtesy, let's accept it and move on, but honestly i don't want to hear anymore "Yuna defense"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polly10



Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat May 29, 2010 8:50 pm

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And polly10, how could you possibly say 'I've already stated my opinions...' and just walk away from what kawaiimao and me have written in our last posts?

I guess the answer is simple: she has no arguments. Razz

And Pochi, I thought the exact same thing ever since Polly10 admitted she was here only for Yuna's defense. She's not different from a troll IMO.

What for? If I argued back, some of you will get more annoyed and pissed.

As I said I only defended Yuna about the issue of plastic surgery. I didn't even post anything bad against Mao nor just spamming around and force you guys to like Yuna. So, where's the provocation again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   

Back to top Go down
 
Yu Na News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Good News Stories
» Cod News
» Camden Classic Marks & News
» Keilor Gift NEWS in local papers
» unusual metal detector - tv news ch10 - bingle diamond search

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: