HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Yu Na News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Liffey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 am

bobo wrote:
yuki wrote:
Nothing.
Do you want to say that Kim's fans have terrible paranoid reaction for no reason about Mao?

What? Shocked
Mao Asada should apologize to Kim Yu-Na and her fans about this incident.

1. There are many videos also showing Yuna obstructing Mao or Yuna's 3-3 being URd. Bots on both sides seem to have "terrible paranoia." If I ran youtube, I would impose an instant, lifelong IP ban for any fan of Yuna or Mao who posted those ridiculous videos. Twisted Evil

2. PLEASE tell me you're being sarcastic. You want Mao to apologize to Yuna fans? Dear lord. Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes Could we just stop posting nutty Youtube videos posted by fanatical, crazy bots? Ugh, I really can't stand those. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:04 am

I can assure you that Yuna fans are more badly behaving that Mao fans. It's now very difficult to post comments on You Tube when you are in Korea than when you are elsewhere. I think you Tube has restrictions against Koreans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 34
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 am

I'm sick of this war. If it weren't for the much I love Mao, I wouldn't be following figure skating anymore. This is revolting.

Won't these people ever stop? I didn't want Yuna to retire, but maybe these trolls would stop if she left.

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 am

ddmm wrote:
I can assure you that Yuna fans are more badly behaving that Mao fans. It's now very difficult to post comments on You Tube when you are in Korea than when you are elsewhere. I think you Tube has restrictions against Koreans.

Yes, I always see some bad comments left for Mao videos on youtube No However, I have met some nice Yuna fans too. It's just the more rabid ones~~~


Last edited by aoi88 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 am

bobo wrote:
What? Shocked
Mao Asada should apologize to Kim Yu-Na and her fans about this incident.

Oh, goodness! You're such a drama queen! Stop posting stupid comments and videos! Like Liffey mentioned, there are bots on both sides. Some bash Mao, others bash Yu-Na. And there wasn't any "incident".

Rolling Eyes

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1675
Join date : 2007-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Quebec city!

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 am

oh god...please.... Mao even waited that Yu Na was out of her way before lifting her leg....leave her alone! and us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 am

How stupid.... Evil or Very Mad Stop posting these crazy vids,get your head together!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 637
Join date : 2008-05-05
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 am

lol! at wanting Mao to apologize to Yu-Na's fans. So Mao should apologize for waiting until Yu-Na was out of the way to do her spiral to the people who viciously attack her on a regular basis? That makes absolutely no sense at all. (Disclaimer: I'm talking about the Yu-Na fans who are horrible to Mao- there are of course lovely and respectful Yu-na fans out there.) Sometimes I do wonder, though, why the rabid fans don't understand that they're actually HARMING the skater they supposedly love. I've seen so many comments and heard in person about how people are don't like Yu-Na anymore because of her rabid fans (same goes with Mao too). It's actually kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel


Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 pm

The worst thing about Yuna fans are they will do anything. In fact I know one yunafan who is a Korean girl in US who purposely put bad comments against Yu-na pretending she is a Mao fan to make Mao fan look bad.Just like they open adult shop by using Japanese name like Tokyo, Hana and so on. I thought they were Japanese owned but the owner was Korean. They open up Japanese restaurants and live off of the profit made from Japanese sushi and soon.
I do not know how much of Mao fan's video or posts against Yuna is really from Mao fans. Many of them could be made by Yu-nafasns or Koreans who want make Japanese or Mao fans look bad in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 34
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:23 pm

MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
I do not know how much of Mao fan's video or posts against Yuna is really from Mao fans. Many of them could be made by Yu-nafasns or Koreans who want make Japanese or Mao fans look bad in the world.

I've always wondered about that.

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel


Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:37 pm

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aGZlRsnCC7Ws&pos=11
They talk about Korean economy booming from Yu-na's win. I bet Koreans are not only one who forecasted the profit from Yu-na's win. I just can not imagine how much of under the table money was used to hype up Yuna to make believe she is the one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 pm

YuNa is such an iconic person in Korea now Smile!I'm so proud of her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 479
Join date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey, these trolls like him are wasting time in their life.
Unlike them, Let's enjoy our precious time to cheer for our dear Mao Confetti
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1116
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 am

Well, Yu-na is a talented skater and the "queen" of FS now. It's no wonder she has a lot of rabid fans who are willing to forget about their own lives in favor of one devoted to their "queen."

Honestly.

Search Youtube and you would find a lot of rude comments posted on Mao's videos. I replied to one crazy Yu-na fan... And it was futile I guess.

Of course, I am not generalizing the entire fanbase. Mao also has her own fans that are "blinded" by her brilliance. I just wish people would be more rational.

Oh, I hope I am not being off-topic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilith112



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:26 pm

klarification wrote:
Well, Yu-na is a talented skater and the "queen" of FS now. It's no wonder she has a lot of rabid fans who are willing to forget about their own lives in favor of one devoted to their "queen."

Honestly.

Search Youtube and you would find a lot of rude comments posted on Mao's videos. I replied to one crazy Yu-na fan... And it was futile I guess.

Of course, I am not generalizing the entire fanbase. Mao also has her own fans that are "blinded" by her brilliance. I just wish people would be more rational.

Oh, I hope I am not being off-topic...

Like you said, it goes both ways lols. I've seen some disgusting comments on Yu-na videos, just like I've seen equally disgusting comments on Mao videos. 'Tis the problem when it's Korea and Japan; the two countries have a not-so great history w/each other and it shows, in their competitions. Do I think that nationalism/past history should play a part in sports? No, certainly not. But it's just a part of life. As for haters.. blergh, ignore it. I'm way too immune to it lols. I won't say which side is worst, because frankly, both sides can be horrible. Like one time, I just search "Yu-na Kim" on YT and I swear, I got the same videos... "Yu-na Kim Plastic Surgery" or "Fixed Score Yu-na" and it was just the same video over and over again. Same w/Mao; I get these disgusting videos like "Racists Mao" or crap. Whatever. Just ignore the rabid fans. My friend and I, we cheer equally for both girls and just want the best skater to win. And ultimately, that's what it should all be about, ne? May the best skater win. :3

Btw... I feel like I'm the only one not bothered by Yu-na's unpointed toes @@ I feel very strange.... like I can see how it would help but I didn't even notice it until somebody pointed it out... and it still doesn't bother me lols. Ah whatevs.

Anyways. If Yu-na continues to compete (which I do hope so; her and Mao have done so much for FS technically and artistically), what do you guys here recommend for her SP, LP, and gala music? And choreography? :3

Hmm... and my first post here lols.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichiro



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 pm

I was thinking about future programs for her if she does decide to continue to compete (which I am SO conflicted about, haha, but I think I really would like to see her continuing), and I came to the conclusion that it's going to be hard to top both of the programs she had this past season. The Bond SP in particular oozed sex and confidence, so maybe something in the opposite direction, something more poetic and romantic? Mao, on the other hand....I could think of a billion better pieces for her LP than Bells. Very Happy So Either way I'd be excited to see what they both come up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Lilith112 wrote:
klarification wrote:
Well, Yu-na is a talented skater and the "queen" of FS now. It's no wonder she has a lot of rabid fans who are willing to forget about their own lives in favor of one devoted to their "queen."

Honestly.

Search Youtube and you would find a lot of rude comments posted on Mao's videos. I replied to one crazy Yu-na fan... And it was futile I guess.

Of course, I am not generalizing the entire fanbase. Mao also has her own fans that are "blinded" by her brilliance. I just wish people would be more rational.

Oh, I hope I am not being off-topic...

Like you said, it goes both ways lols. I've seen some disgusting comments on Yu-na videos, just like I've seen equally disgusting comments on Mao videos. 'Tis the problem when it's Korea and Japan; the two countries have a not-so great history w/each other and it shows, in their competitions. Do I think that nationalism/past history should play a part in sports? No, certainly not. But it's just a part of life. As for haters.. blergh, ignore it. I'm way too immune to it lols. I won't say which side is worst, because frankly, both sides can be horrible. Like one time, I just search "Yu-na Kim" on YT and I swear, I got the same videos... "Yu-na Kim Plastic Surgery" or "Fixed Score Yu-na" and it was just the same video over and over again. Same w/Mao; I get these disgusting videos like "Racists Mao" or crap. Whatever. Just ignore the rabid fans. My friend and I, we cheer equally for both girls and just want the best skater to win. And ultimately, that's what it should all be about, ne? May the best skater win. :3

Btw... I feel like I'm the only one not bothered by Yu-na's unpointed toes @@ I feel very strange.... like I can see how it would help but I didn't even notice it until somebody pointed it out... and it still doesn't bother me lols. Ah whatevs.

Anyways. If Yu-na continues to compete (which I do hope so; her and Mao have done so much for FS technically and artistically), what do you guys here recommend for her SP, LP, and gala music? And choreography? :3

Hmm... and my first post here lols.

I watched a commercial of her wearing a dress like black swan and looks perfect on her Thumbs up! , I know that balletic style is not her streght, but precisly because of that I think she should try it and make an effort for point toes (I note it, is inevitable) silent .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilith112



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 am

chapis wrote:
I watched a commercial of her wearing a dress like black swan and looks perfect on her Thumbs up! , I know that balletic style is not her streght, but precisly because of that I think she should try it and make an effort for point toes (I note it, is inevitable) silent .

True, true. I think I watched this clip where Brian, during practice is like "Remember to point your toes!" So I think Team Yu-na is trying to get her to point her toes/get better lines/extentions. Like her layback/stretch/spiral has gotten a lot better since 2006/2007.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Wed May 05, 2010 5:42 am

Yuna attended the time100 gala party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 am











She looks stunning! Swoon Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1810
Join date : 2009-05-07
Location : la-la-land

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Wed May 05, 2010 6:33 am

yeah. yuna really looks stunning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Wed May 05, 2010 7:02 am

roma wrote:
yeah. yuna really looks stunning!

Yep! I have to admit...She looks great!
Yuna has much better taste in fashion and make up than Mao... Depressed Crying
Mai, please guide our Mao! Drama!

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Wed May 05, 2010 8:22 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
roma wrote:
yeah. yuna really looks stunning!

Yep! I have to admit...She looks great!
Yuna has much better taste in fashion and make up than Mao... Depressed Crying
Mai, please guide our Mao! Drama!


I don't think she makes her make-up by herself..... geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 839
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Place of Happiness :D

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Wed May 05, 2010 10:52 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
roma wrote:
yeah. yuna really looks stunning!

Yep! I have to admit...She looks great!
Yuna has much better taste in fashion and make up than Mao... Depressed Crying
Mai, please guide our Mao! Drama!

I think she has her personal stylist(s)...more likely more than 1...especially for an event like this.

Mao has...Tat....a Russian costume designer, and Mai (meaning Mao takes her clothes lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Wed May 05, 2010 11:15 am

Yu-Na looks stunning!

Swoon

_________________
Go Miki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   

Back to top Go down
 
Yu Na News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Good News Stories
» Cod News
» Camden Classic Marks & News
» Keilor Gift NEWS in local papers
» unusual metal detector - tv news ch10 - bingle diamond search

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: