HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mao Products

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skateexox7

PostSubject: Mao Products   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:59 pm

hey everyone, i was wondering if there are any mao products for sale? i know that there are a bunch of yuna products, so i was just wondering if anyone knows of any mao products. remember when she had the aero chan dog for sale? I love you Love Hearts Wub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Well, let's see...Mao does advertisements for Asience shampoo, Olympus cameras, Omron health appliances, Nepia paper products (like tissue), Itoham ham, various Lotte candies and chocolate, Weider sports drinks...I'm probably missing something... Very Happy

I live in the US, and I have definitely seen the Mao Crimio candy at the Japanese grocery stores, and Weider in jelly too...

My friend who is a huge Mao fan bought me some Asience shampoo, and it really works well! Made my hair all nice and smooth! Love Hearts

Mao also has lots of books and photobooks on her. And there was a special Mao music box, but I think that's hard to get...

If you look through the Mao Chat subforum you'll probably find a bunch of threads devoted to Mao goods!

View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 am

I want a Mao music box! Batsuchan, if it's hard to get, does that mean it's only sold in Japan:?:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 am

aoi88 wrote:
I want a Mao music box! Batsuchan, if it's hard to get, does that mean it's only sold in Japan:?:
Here's the site, aoi88 -
http://www.maomusicbox.com/

I'm not sure if the company had overseas shipping, but unfortunately the Mao music box is a limited release item and it's already sold out. Sad
Yahoo! Japan has three of them on auction, while Amazon.jp and Rakuten Ichiba combined have less than 4 individual music boxes remaining. Sweatdrop

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/clovera
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 am

clovera wrote:
aoi88 wrote:
Here's the site, aoi88 -

I'm not sure if the company had overseas shipping, but unfortunately the Mao music box is a limited release item and it's already sold out. Sad
Yahoo! Japan has three of them on auction, while Amazon.jp and Rakuten Ichiba combined have less than 4 individual music boxes remaining. Sweatdrop

Thank you Clovera ! The music box is so lovely~~~ Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 am

aoi88 wrote:
clovera wrote:
aoi88 wrote:
Here's the site, aoi88 -

Thank you Clovera ! The music box is so lovely~~~ Cloud 9
I bought the music box. But I have to say it's less than half exquisite as the picture shows. Actually I regret buying it......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:43 am

Batsuchan wrote:

My friend who is a huge Mao fan bought me some Asience shampoo, and it really works well! Made my hair all nice and smooth! Love Hearts

Hehe. I'm seeing Asience products here... 3 variants. What variant is Mao endorsing or is it all 3? It's a bit pricey than others but I wouldn't think twice about trying it if only it had Mao's picture in it instead of someone else's. Still.. I'll try this one of these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Lotte was doing a campain, in which if you bought 3 of their sweets, you can get 1 clear file with Maos' photo on it. There were s 6 types; skating 'Clair de Lune', skating 'Por una Cabeza', skating 'Masquerade'LP in the black costume, and another 3 types in which Mao is posing with Lotte products in her hand wearing the 'Clair de Lune' costume. I didn't like the ones with the Lotte products, so I only got the 'Masuquerade'LP one, cause her expression looked best They only did this campain during Olys, so it you want any of them, net auctions would probably be your last chance.

Didn't know about the music box! That maybe the first Mao product not related with any of the companies she has contracts with. They don't have an official Mao fan club, and the Japanese Skating Union has only a club which forces you become fans of all the skaters. They're the ones who probabaly don't allow product being made on a certain skater before they retire. But that's just my guessing. But if so, I'd say it's kinda stupid of them not to make and sell such stuff for fans, for they can make alot of profit from them, and support their skaters more financially then they do now. Maybe there are restrictions form ISU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
huagon

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Speaking of Mao products, anyone have an actual autograph the only ones I see on Ebay are reprints.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darlingdaydream

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:04 pm

tianrushui wrote:

I bought the music box. But I have to say it's less than half exquisite as the picture shows. Actually I regret buying it......

awww really? that's a bummer. what's wrong with its quality? do you have any pictures?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:32 am

Was the music box really expensive, tianrushui?

I understand why they do the 'limited edition' thing (exclusivity=higher prices), but it would really be nice for some company to create a Mao-related product that is well-made and easily accessible to anyone who wants to buy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 am

chineseteacup wrote:

I understand why they do the 'limited edition' thing (exclusivity=higher prices), but it would really be nice for some company to create a Mao-related product that is well-made and easily accessible to anyone who wants to buy it.
And available in the US (or at least TO people in the US who want to buy it/get it shipped from Japan)! Yep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:34 pm

chineseteacup wrote:

I payed around 1800 Chinese dollar for that,which should be around $267......
I asked someone in Japan to buy it for me and ship to US.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:15 pm

tianrushui wrote:
chineseteacup wrote:

I payed around 1800 Chinese dollar for that,which should be around $267......
I asked someone in Japan to buy it for me and ship to US.

WOW!

That is one expensive music box!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huagon

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:45 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Rare-Mao-Asada-Official-Music-Box-Masquerade_W0QQitemZ190384998867QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c53d489d3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao Products   Today at 10:18 am

Back to top Go down

Mao Products
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1