HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Which skater would you want to marry!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:58 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee you it wouldn't be with a male skater!Laugh

Hmmm... I'd probably marry Miki, Mao, Yu-Na or Carolina! They're so sweet!Many Hearts

Oh...I'm sorry if I forced you into blowing your cover... Embarassed
I promise to add your choices fairly to the results list later on, thank you!

clovera wrote:
(in no particular order)
Ilia Kulik
Tim Goebel
BriJou
Adrian Schultheiss - piercings and all, that's right! Razz

Thanks for the quick response! I'm a bit surprised with your Adrian though...his piercings don't bother me and I quite liked his crazy FP for last season and all, but it's just that...don't you think his head's a bit big?

kitkat00 wrote:
I heard one of the reasons Buttle retired was because his federation sort of forced him out because he's gay and they wanted a more masculine image for the sport...... and now they have Patrick lol!

Oh as for noses, I'm American and I like short noses better, my nose is short and I'm always glad my nose isn't big and long!

Did they really do that to Jeff? That's just terrible! Skating feds should know more than anyone that gay guys make some of the best skaters...as we all know from all the information in this thread. No
And you non-Asian folks should know more about the value of high (not big) and long noses. They're really rare in Japan. I mean, really really rare. So better high and long rather than flat and wide for me! But small is okay, I guess.

alyssa wrote:
clovera wrote:
Kozu will probably fit better in the "which skater would you like to have as a younger brother" thread, should that ever come into existence. Too sweet!
OMG! This is too much humilliation! LMAO

I'd choose Nobu if there was a 'which skater would you like to have as a son' thread. And what can be more humiliating for a guy over 20, getting no votes in the marriage poll but being chosen top choice for a son! Sorry Nobu! Yep, Sadly

alyssa wrote:
But I'm concerned about the poor bear! Mad
Btw, Mao just needs to click on those links. It's not difficult. Hell, no!

I'm quite positive that the bear wouldn't mind...cause he's dead! Plus I seriously doubt that it was Plush who killed him and turned him into a rug! Plush is not that kind of person. He is an animal lover. He even has his own cats! Frustrated

And yeah, Mao must certainly know how to click. But she'll be able to stop clicking after she sees the first one, so Burt Reynolds will be the only one shocking her hopefully... Sweatdrop

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:07 pm

sapphiresky wrote:

I think a lot of North American male skaters are gay (generalization here) but it's kind of true if you count lol.
Sweatdrop When you think about it all three of the guys who represented the US at the Olympics are probably gay (or at least bi).

I know Daisuke talks about girls in interviews but I don't think that means anything, mostly he'd probably like to keep his private life private either way Embarassed

To me it doesn't matter because I'd have the same amount of a chance with any figure skater regardless Razz

Also I would post in the who I wanted as a little brother thread! Haha it's not bad, for me it's just the guys who seem like they're too young for me to like in any other way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:07 pm

And what about Javier Fernández Cloud 9 , he is very handsome and in an interview he said joking that he was one of few straight male skaters.

MikiAndoFan1, he is still training with Morozov?, if he is, I would like that he and Miki start to dating because all of the rumors about Miki and Morozov are very disgusting Disappointed .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:22 pm

sapphiresky wrote:
Btw, it's pretty well known that Brian Orser and David Wilson are gay, but the Asian media made a pretty big deal out of it. I think one of them said that it was a ploy by the Japanese (to reveal this to make a certain skater's team "look bad"

I find it strange that any country's media would say that the Japanese media pointed that out. Cause really, I have never seen a single article on Orser being gay in my country (of course I don't read or see everthing but...), and so I didn't even know he was gay until quite recently. And there's no point in saying that Wilson is gay, since anyone can see that clearly in his case. I'm guessing it was the Korean media which accused our media (if not correct me), but they're the ones who are biased towards gay people. In Japan, we quite enjoy having gay people. There are even shows on tv hosted only by a bunch of gay guys. So not many people would think less of Yuna's team just because gay guys were included.

But Korea seems to be quite harsh on gays. I remember a Korean actor who was quite popular committed suicide after he came out, and his management company fired him for that. I felt so sorry for him and can't believe that kind of thing still goes on in some countries. And knowing that incident, I was surprised they made Orser an honorary Korean citizen even if Yuna won gold by his coaching. But I guess they just want to keep on hiding who he really is, and I would say that's such a terrible way to treat their queen's coach.

Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
Back to top Go down
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Javier already has a girlfriend, it's Anne Reed (and Breznia is going out with her little sister Alison).

I always liked the idea of Miki and Daisuke together Bawling

About Korea, I read that one time tabloids said that it looked like Yu Na and Johnny were going out! And recently that Adam was her boyfriend or something Razz I think they just kind of decide to selectively ignore things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:55 pm

kitkat00 wrote:
Javier already has a girlfriend, it's Anne Reed (and Breznia is going out with her little sister Alison).

About Korea, I read that one time tabloids said that it looked like Yu Na and Johnny were going out! And recently that Adam was her boyfriend or something Razz I think they just kind of decide to selectively ignore things.

I remember Yuna paired with Johnny on GPF 2008 gala, but, c'mon, is anyone in this world innocent enough not to realise his preferences?

kitkat00, I thought you*** pictured Dai as gay, by reading your previous comment. Btw, I like the idea of him with Miki, but I guess it's not possible, they're quite friends after all. Besides, there's Morozov.

*** Edit: I had written "I thought I pictured". I was probably sleeping at that time, cause, for me, Dai is absolutely not gay!!!

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire

Last edited by alyssa on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm

kitkat00 wrote:

Anne Reed? is relative from the dancers Reeds?, because I thought that they were only Kathy, Chris and Alison, Anyway I just read that he is only 17years old, too much young for Miki Bawling .

wow, we are really gossip people Embarassed Laughing .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:07 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I'd choose Nobu if there was a 'which skater would you like to have as a son' thread. And what can be more humiliating for a guy over 20, getting no votes in the marriage poll but being chosen top choice for a son! Sorry Nobu! Yep, Sadly

More humilliation. Sweatdrop

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I'm quite positive that the bear wouldn't mind...cause he's dead! Plus I seriously doubt that it was Plush who killed him and turned him into a rug! Plush is not that kind of person. He is an animal lover. He even has his own cats! Frustrated

I know he's a nice guy (just has a big nose Too sweet!). But he should've thought twice before being photographed this way. It may send a bad message. And activists could bash him. Yep, Sadly

Anyway, he got married twice and has a son, so at least you can be sure Pinocchio is not gay. ROTFLMAO

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Oh...I'm sorry if I forced you into blowing your cover... Embarassed
I promise to add your choices fairly to the results list later on, thank you!

No need to worry! I had no cover!

Razz

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
But Korea seems to be quite harsh on gays. I remember a Korean actor who was quite popular committed suicide after he came out, and his management company fired him for that. I felt so sorry for him and can't believe that kind of thing still goes on in some countries.

Oh my God, that's horrible!

Depressed Crying

chapis wrote:
MikiAndoFan1, he is still training with Morozov?, if he is, I would like that he and Miki start to dating because all of the rumors about Miki and Morozov are very disgusting Disappointed .

Yes, I think Javier is still training with Nikolai. And tell me about it, those comments on Miki and Nikolai are unnecessarry and stupid.

Disappointed

kitkat00 wrote:

Me, too!

Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Haha if Daisuke and Miki didn't start going out while they were training together than I don't think it's possible that they ever would Sad They're so cute together though!

And yeah Morosov Mad I keep hoping it's not true about him and Miki. She's way too good for him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:50 pm

alyssa wrote:
I know he's a nice guy (just has a big nose Too sweet!). But he should've thought twice before being photographed this way. It may send a bad message. And activists could bash him. Yep, Sadly

Anyway, he got married twice and has a son, so at least you can be sure Pinocchio is not gay. ROTFLMAO

Yeah I do agree he might've ruined his image for some people who are against fur. And I'm basically against killing animals just for fur myself. But Plushs' bear seemed quite old and it was probably killed before they made a law to protect polar bears, it didn't bother me that much. Also I guess it being terribly cold in Russia, not much people are against it there. Once when my dad went to Russia on a business-trip, they stopped him upon entering the country cause he didn't have a hat. They forced him into buying a genuine fur hat which covered his neck as well as his head. And they did that cause my dad might have died by getting his medulla oblongata frozen! So I think maybe we should take it easy a bit on the Russians with the fur thing. Wink

Now, you've gone too far this time as to call Plush, Pinocchio! So I've decided to tell ya somethin' that's gonna make all ladies go crazy for Plush once and for all! Prepare for the extremely nasty comment:

The size of a guy's nose is known to be proportional to the size of his you know what! Very Mad

End of arguement! Cool
Good night or good day to all for today!

PS: Can somebody go create a new thread titled something like 'Who's gay on ice', cause I really think we need it at this point! This thread was supposed to be about who everyone wanted to marry! Heartwarming girlish fantasies! But look what you guys have done to it..... Bawling

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:13 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Now, you've gone too far this time as to call Plush, Pinocchio! So I've decided to tell ya somethin' that's gonna make all ladies go crazy for Plush once and for all! Prepare for the extremely nasty comment:

The size of a guy's nose is known to be proportional to the size of his you know what! Very Mad

This was probably invented by some big-nose guy who wanted to escape mockery. Sleep

A friend of mine (who btw is gay) would reply to you in an even nastier way, but I won't quote him in respect to other members of this forum.
lol!

Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:07 pm

This has become quite a crazy thread! lol!

chapis wrote:
kitkat00 wrote:

Anne Reed? is relative from the dancers Reeds?, because I thought that they were only Kathy, Chris and Alison, Anyway I just read that he is only 17years old, too much young for Miki Bawling .

It is Kathy Reed who is dating Javier (well, at least as of Worlds 2009, when I saw them making out in the audience. Hell, no! )

Oh I am totally totally stunned about Jeremy, and a little sad too, I have to admit. (Scratch that one off my list! Neutral )

Oh, and by the way, Kozu was mistakenly called someone's little brother at an airport a few years ago. Can you guess who that someone is? YEP, our dear Mao-chan!! ROTFLMAO (Ohh, poor Kozu... )

View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 pm

OMG I said Anne, what was I thinking I made up a new Reed sister Sweatdrop

Oh Javier is 19, good thing cos I started WOW! about their age difference if he was 17.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:17 am

This is turning to be the most interesting thread off season! Keeping me entertained!

HAHAHA I laughed so much when I found out who Pinnochio was lol!

His nose is slightly on the big side lol...it must be hard for his wives to kiss him...

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

But Korea seems to be quite harsh on gays. I remember a Korean actor who was quite popular committed suicide after he came out, and his management company fired him for that. I felt so sorry for him and can't believe that kind of thing still goes on in some countries. And knowing that incident, I was surprised they made Orser an honorary Korean citizen even if Yuna won gold by his coaching. But I guess they just want to keep on hiding who he really is, and I would say that's such a terrible way to treat their queen's coach.

Yeah...the whole time I was thinking what would happen if they found out that he was gay...but of course they would never report that, they would never wanna "damage" someone's reputation.
It's pretty well established in Canada already I think, but I'm surprised at how long other countries are taking to find out lol...yeah and the whole Johnny thing was pretty entertaining...I was like... scratch really? do they not know...
I agree they're not very open about being gay. My friend is quite openly gay and dresses very well, although feminine. He works at a clothing store where Koreans go a lot, and he gets made fun of a lot- and we're living in a completely different country! He understands a bit of Korean so he knows what they're saying. He gets jeered by them on buses...sometimes I get so angry... But then again, I have Korean friends who are fine with it, but I have heard that in Korea, they're pretty hard on people.

kitkat00 wrote:

When you think about it all three of the guys who represented the US at the Olympics are probably gay (or at least bi).

Well...Evan Lysacek is "not"- he's dating the gymnast Nastia Liukin apparently. And he dated Tanith Belbin before..
Who knows...maybe he'll turn out to be bi or gay later on...
I don't find him to be that attractive...I thought he was gay until I found out he was dating Nastia.

Lol...this is turning into a very different thread...

I still don't know who I'd wanna "marry"- none of them appeals to me that much.
Dai is pretty cute, but he's too short for me Razz
Koz is super cute, but he's for Mao!
I was attracted to Yagudin for the longest time though, and a little bit to Pinnochio, but he seems to be a womanizer Razz After watching that Ex "Sexbomb"- I was a little disturbed/turned off lol.

I found Artem Borodulin to be super cute- when I saw him at the Olympics, I was like omgg...so cute. So I think he will be my pick hehehe... Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 am

I don't know should I make a new thread, if yes, I hope mods will move it. Plushy wants your suggestions for his new programs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1fRaPT8PA sunny Mushy Love Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 am

My suggestion for Plushy will be this song as exhibition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKL2wv7Sdw0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 am

As for the EX, my vote goes for this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

I think it would fit Plush's current style (among other things) quite perfectly. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 am

polosatik wrote:
My suggestion for Plushy will be this song as exhibition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKL2wv7Sdw0&feature=related

My suggestion is a beautiful music called "I've Got No Strings".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4X1UEVGvwY

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 am

alyssa wrote:
polosatik wrote:

ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:52 am

polosatik wrote:
I don't know should I make a new thread, if yes, I hope mods will move it. Plushy wants your suggestions for his new programs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1fRaPT8PA sunny Mushy Love Love

I can't forget the fact that Evgeni looks just like my Math teacher!

Drama!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:57 am

Batsuchan wrote:
This has become quite a crazy thread! lol!

chapis wrote:
kitkat00 wrote:

It is Kathy Reed who is dating Javier (well, at least as of Worlds 2009, when I saw them making out in the audience. Hell, no! )

Oh I am totally totally stunned about Jeremy, and a little sad too, I have to admit. (Scratch that one off my list! Neutral )

Oh, and by the way, Kozu was mistakenly called someone's little brother at an airport a few years ago. Can you guess who that someone is? YEP, our dear Mao-chan!! ROTFLMAO (Ohh, poor Kozu... )

this make sense, I read a interview with the Reeds and the interviwer asked them who is their male skater favorite, Kathy said inmediatly Javier Fernández Wub and Chris said Daisuke. She is a lucky girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 am

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Drama!

Really ? I must like your math teacher then. ROTFLMAO

Plushy also asked suggestions about new costumes....and I've sent a message saying that I like simple costumes. For example, I love the black costume (a bit of silver on his wrists and front) Daisuke wore at Carnival on Ice 2009 his first appearance after his recovery from injury. I don't know why he never wore it again. I also love Daisuke's costume on my avatar.
I think Plushy needs to change his hairstyle too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 am

alyssa wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 am

ddmm wrote:
MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Drama!

Really ? I must like your math teacher then. ROTFLMAO

Plushy also asked suggestions about new costumes....and I've sent a message saying that I like simple costumes. For example, I love the black costume (a bit of silver on his wrists and front) Daisuke wore at Carnival on Ice 2009 his first appearance after his recovery from injury. I don't know why he never wore it again. I also love Daisuke's costume on my avatar.
I think Plushy needs to change his hairstyle too.
I've thought about that, but I don't know what hairstyle he needs actually. Do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next