HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Which skater would you want to marry!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 am

ddmm wrote:
Really ? I must like your math teacher then. ROTFLMAO

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 am

sapphiresky wrote:
This is turning to be the most interesting thread off season! Keeping me entertained!

HAHAHA I laughed so much when I found out who Pinnochio was lol!

His nose is slightly on the big side lol...it must be hard for his wives to kiss him...

Their necks will probably hurt forever.

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 am

Polosatik, I don't have a precise idea but I think he shouldn't cut it too short especially the front part...

MikiAndofan#1, please post a pic of your math teacher ! I really want to see it ! Boogie

Alyssa, OMG, you're soo mean Very Mad ...it's like someone who said there wouldn't be enough air ... Unconscious

And guys please do not forget my dear Brijou. He's on my list for his nice Butt (for those who want to see it, please go to his page on FB) Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am

ddmm wrote:
Alyssa, OMG, you're soo mean Very Mad ...it's like someone who said there wouldn't be enough air ... Unconscious

I said that! Hell, no!

I'm just kidding, please, don't take my jokes seriously. No

Brijou is hot. He's on my list, for sure! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 am

alyssa wrote:
ddmm wrote:

I said that! Hell, no!

I'm just kidding, please, don't take my jokes seriously. No

Brijou is hot. He's on my list, for sure! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Don't worry. I enjoy reading your comments. Can't stop laughing in front of my PC and my family is asking me why.

Yes, yes Brijou is definitely Hot. And most of all, I like his personality and the respect he has for other skaters. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:45 am

Voting results so far...

1.Daisuke Takahashi 10 votes
2.Evgeny Plushenko 5 votes
3.Stephan Lambiel, Brian Joubert 4 votes
5.Alexei Yagudin, Takahiko Kozuka 2 votes
7.Philippe Candeloro, Robin Szolkowy, Michal Brezina, Scott Moir, Thomas Verner, Charlie White, Adam Rippon, John Zimmerman, Gwendal Peizerat, Kevin Van der Perren, Jeffery Buttle, Florent Amodio, Ilia Kulik, Tim Goebel, Adrian Schultheiss, Artem Borodulin / Miki Ando, Mao Asada, Yuna Kim, Carolina Kostner 1 vote

Not much changes here cause you've all been chirping on an on about who's gay. Not many have showed up to share their fantasies after you all started that! But finally Brian has reached the podium it seems, I'm happy for him. And we now have even our dear Mao in the rankings! Viva, Mao fan forum! Confetti

Now, a few things...

sapphiresky wrote:
Well...Evan Lysacek is "not"- he's dating the gymnast Nastia Liukin apparently. And he dated Tanith Belbin before..
Who knows...maybe he'll turn out to be bi or gay later on...
I don't find him to be that attractive...I thought he was gay until I found out he was dating Nastia.
sapphiresky wrote:
But then again, I have Korean friends who are fine with it, but I have heard that in Korea, they're pretty hard on people.
sapphiresky wrote:
I was attracted to Yagudin for the longest time though, and a little bit to Pinnochio, but he seems to be a womanizer Razz After watching that Ex "Sexbomb"- I was a little disturbed/turned off lol.
Evan broke up with Tanith? I would never do that if I were him. She's fab and has a nice personality. Oh well, she's probably better off without him and I'm sure she must've been the one dumping him not vice versa.

I'm sure it's mostly only some mean Korean guys who look down on gay folks. I have a Korean friend and she has nothing against them like your friends. Besides, Johnny's got countless fans there and they must know he's pretty gay. But I doubt Jeremy's fans there know the truth about him, poor girls...

And I'm surprised you felt that way about 'Sexbomb', cause that actually turned me on! In fact that was the first time I became really aware of how much I loved Plush.... Embarassed

polosatik wrote:
ddmm wrote:

I think Plushy needs to change his hairstyle too.
I've thought about that, but I don't know what hairstyle he needs actually. Do you have any ideas?
I don't like it when he has his hair cut across his forehead kinda squarely. He should sort of let it sway back more. But his hair looks much finer than it used to, cause when he was young and had that strange mushroom like hair-cut, he could've been the first blonde Beatle... Yep, Sadly

Batsuchan wrote:
Oh I am totally totally stunned about Jeremy, and a little sad too, I have to admit. (Scratch that one off my list! Neutral )
But Batsuchan, you haven't presented your list to us yet!!!!!

chapis wrote:
this make sense, I read a interview with the Reeds and the interviwer asked them who is their male skater favorite, Kathy said inmediatly Javier Fernández Wub and Chris said Daisuke. She is a lucky girl.
So, Kathy had her list and most of it came true! Love
And you guys prefer to be chatting about who's gay or not, rather than becoming an ice-dancer like her, huh? I'm getting to see why we're short on votes... Commentator

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
The size of a guy's nose is known to be proportional to the size of his you know what! Very Mad
This was probably invented by some big-nose guy who wanted to escape mockery. Sleep
Yeah, have to be honest here...I lied. Sorry. I just wanted to support Plush, but my lie might cost all you young girls out there in choosing the wrong guy I fear, so I admit there's no truth in any of this! Depressed Crying

alyssa wrote:
kitkat00, I thought you*** pictured Dai as gay, by reading your previous comment. Btw, I like the idea of him with Miki, but I guess it's not possible, they're quite friends after all. Besides, there's Morozov.
*** Edit: I had written "I thought I pictured". I was probably sleeping at that time, cause, for me, Dai is absolutely not gay!!!
You confused me there...but now I understand. But you can never be sure...Dai does have potential! He seems quite keen on men's fashion, cares a great deal about his hair, does have soft moves on the ice, and when he was asked recently about who he likes most in showbiz, he answered Takeshi Kaneshiro and Yutaka Takenouchi (google if you don't know them)! Now all he needs is to start going to the opera houses, and we'll have us another Jeremy! Disappointed

alyssa wrote:
polosatik wrote:
My suggestion for Plushy will be this song as exhibition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKL2wv7Sdw0&feature=related
My suggestion is a beautiful music called "I've Got No Strings".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4X1UEVGvwY
And I'm not even going to comment on this alyssa, cause you know what? You've been writing about Plush soooo much, although he's not on your list, by now I think we don't need a Jung or Freud to figure that.....You are totally in LOVE with him! And tonight he's gonna appear in your dream being this poor little Russian orphan who was adopted by some nice Brazilian family, and you'll pity his tragic past and his being traumatized by accidentally killing a polar bear when he was a kid though he didn't want to, and being bullied for his nose by mean kids at school, and in the end you'll fall in love with him! And you'll wake up screaming your head off running back to this forum to find sanctuary, just like bellarina when she dreamed of Patrick, but we sure won't be comforting you like we did for her, but everyone's gonna start choiring 'alyssa's in looove!' like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA! ROTFLMAO

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko

Last edited by PochinkoPotanko on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 pm

LOL. This thread is becoming so crazy~~~ Pochinko, you were actually turned on by the Sexbomb EX? ROTFLMAO I think Plushenko does have his charms. He looked more handsome during his teens than now. But he's just not my type. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 pm

aoi88 wrote:
LOL. This thread is becoming so crazy~~~ Pochinko, you were actually turned on by the Sexbomb EX? ROTFLMAO I think Plushenko does have his charms. He looked more handsome during his teens than now. But he's just not my type. Smile

I can't resist guys who make me laugh, aoi...but chapis that doesn't necessarily mean Plush is a comedian, okay?

Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:03 pm

ddmm wrote:
MikiAndofan#1, please post a pic of your math teacher ! I really want to see it ! Boogie

I'm afraid I can't do that!

No

Students aren't allowed to take pictures in the classroom. Sorry!

Drama!

But I'll tell you what he looks like. He's a short dark hair version of Evgeni. But the face is so similar!

Laugh

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 pm

alyssa wrote:

kitkat00, I thought you*** pictured Dai as gay, by reading your previous comment. Btw, I like the idea of him with Miki, but I guess it's not possible, they're quite friends after all. Besides, there's Morozov.

*** Edit: I had written "I thought I pictured". I was probably sleeping at that time, cause, for me, Dai is absolutely not gay!!!

Hmm I'm just not sure about it. I can't tell so I wouldn't assume about him either way Razz Someone told me once that there are some guys who are just so in love with themselves and they seem gay because most of the time they don't really show much interest in women and they take really good care of themselves but really they're not... Daisuke could be like that Laugh Or he could announce tomorrow that he's getting married, I really don't know.

I hope it's not scaring anyone away! Sweatdrop

Maybe more on the topic... way back someone said Amodio was kind of common for a Brazilian guy, I live in a place with lots of Brazilian people and I agree but I find lots of them cute Swoon so he would sooo be on my list if only he were a little older!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:30 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
The size of a guy's nose is known to be proportional to the size of his you know what! Very Mad
This was probably invented by some big-nose guy who wanted to escape mockery. Sleep
Yeah, have to be honest here...I lied. Sorry. I just wanted to support Plush, but my lie might cost all you young girls out there in choosing the wrong guy I fear, so I admit there's no truth in any of this! Depressed Crying

Ha! Score 1 for me!

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
You confused me there...but now I understand. But you can never be sure...Dai does have potential! He seems quite keen on men's fashion, cares a great deal about his hair, does have soft moves on the ice, and when he was asked recently about who he likes most in showbiz, he answered Takeshi Kaneshiro and Yutaka Takenouchi (google if you don't know them)! Now all he needs is to start going to the opera houses, and we'll have us another Jeremy! Disappointed

Oh... well, the hair and fashion thing are not that bad. Men are (finally) realising they should take care of their image. And ppl who appear in the media normally do it better than ordinary ones. Plus, I've seen guys in love with their hair (Joey Lawrence ROTFLMAO Loved him!) like some students of mine, so, I really don't find it weird. But those two choices... well... who knows what comes across his mind... Maybe he chose them cause he finds them talented, or maybe something else... No I've learned that every men I find interesting has something strange about them. Frustrated I'm even used to it. (Now she'll say "See? You should love my Plush" Commentator )

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And I'm not even going to comment on this alyssa, cause you know what? You've been writing about Plush soooo much, although he's not on your list, by now I think we don't need a Jung or Freud to figure that.....You are totally in LOVE with him! And tonight he's gonna appear in your dream being this poor little Russian orphan who was adopted by some nice Brazilian family, and you'll pity his tragic past and his being traumatized by accidentally killing a polar bear when he was a kid though he didn't want to, and being bullied for his nose by mean kids at school, and in the end you'll fall in love with him! And you'll wake up screaming your head off running back to this forum to find sanctuary, just like Yunamao when she dreamed of Patrick, but we sure won't be comforting you like we did for her, but everyone's gonna start choiring 'alyssa's in looove!' like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA! ROTFLMAO

affraid affraid affraid affraid I'm not gonna sleep tonight!!!!

Edit: PP, you should become a writer.

Last edited by alyssa on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

And I'm not even going to comment on this alyssa, cause you know what? You've been writing about Plush soooo much, although he's not on your list, by now I think we don't need a Jung or Freud to figure that.....You are totally in LOVE with him! And tonight he's gonna appear in your dream being this poor little Russian orphan who was adopted by some nice Brazilian family, and you'll pity his tragic past and his being traumatized by accidentally killing a polar bear when he was a kid though he didn't want to, and being bullied for his nose by mean kids at school, and in the end you'll fall in love with him! And you'll wake up screaming your head off running back to this forum to find sanctuary, just like Yunamao when she dreamed of Patrick, but we sure won't be comforting you like we did for her, but everyone's gonna start choiring 'alyssa's in looove!' like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA! ROTFLMAO

LMAO LMAO LMAO *under the table*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:41 pm

kitkat00 wrote:
Maybe more on the topic... way back someone said Amodio was kind of common for a Brazilian guy, I live in a place with lots of Brazilian people and I agree but I find lots of them cute Swoon so he would sooo be on my list if only he were a little older!

I'm impressed that 2 ppl feel attracted by Amodio. Way to go, Florent! Woot!

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 am

Everyone gave up getting married? Hell, no!

Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 am

alyssa wrote:
Everyone gave up getting married? Hell, no!

Well I created this thread in hopes that we can share our dreams, but we all ended up revealing that most guys on the ice are gay, I'm sure everybody's having difficulty making a list by now! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 am

My choice is still :

1. Plushy: with this guy, I won't get bored for the rest of my life. I am sure he's so fun to be with Many Hearts Love Hearts

2. Dai: nice personality, just great in every way. I might however have one problem with him. Mao once said he likes to be well groomed so in case he also wants his house to be neat and tidy all the time, then he's not the right person for me! Rolling Eyes

3. Joubert: just love his butt and muscles. Hell, no! Wonder if he has a girlfriend....and please don't tell me he is also gay !!! Worship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 am

ddmm wrote:
2. Dai: nice personality, just great in every way. I might however have one problem with him. Mao once said he likes to be well groomed so in case he also wants his house to be neat and tidy all the time, then he's not the right person for me! Rolling Eyes

3. Joubert: just love his butt and muscles. Hell, no! Wonder if he has a girlfriend....and please don't tell me he is also gay !!! Worship

Me neither. Laugh

Joubert dated Miss France who said he was gay, but I think she just wanted to bother him after they broke up. Plus, he's dated Valentina.

Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:25 am

alyssa wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Me neither. Laugh

Joubert dated Miss France who said he was gay, but I think she just wanted to bother him after they broke up. Plus, he's dated Valentina.

Miss France Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:54 pm

ddmm wrote:
Miss France Very Mad

Yeah, she's completely ridiculous. Disappointed

Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Wow, hot topic!

In no particular order, here's my picks:

Love John Zimmerman. Anyone else think he looks like JC Chazes?! I always did.

Love Sexie Alexie

Love Evan. Although he gives the public such a vague idea of what he's really like as a person... I'd have to get to know him first.

Love David Pelteir - I know he's getting a bit older, but I always thought he was really handsome!

Love Samuel Contesti

Love Kevin Vanderperren

Love Vaughn Chipeur

Love Michal Brezina (although he's too young for me)

Love Bryce Davison

Love Rockne Brubaker
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 am

Star85 wrote:
Wow, hot topic!

In no particular order, here's my picks:

Love Sexie Alexie

Love Evan. Although he gives the public such a vague idea of what he's really like as a person... I'd have to get to know him first.

Love David Pelteir - I know he's getting a bit older, but I always thought he was really handsome!

Love Samuel Contesti

Love Kevin Vanderperren

Love Vaughn Chipeur

Love Michal Brezina (although he's too young for me)

Love Bryce Davison

Love Rockne Brubaker

Star85, where were you all this time!? We've been having lots of fun in this thread, and after everything calms down, you share your list with us at last. Now I have to add your votes to the results again, and I hate the math! But chapis would be delighted to know you listed VDP, and alyssa the same with Brezina...I can already imagine them striking back at me the minute they see your list!

And what amazes me about your list is that you've succeeded in avoiding all the guys who are suspected of being gay (or am I missing someone?)! Yunamao who presented us a long list just as you, had included 2 of them and...we all had fun tearing her dreams apart! Geez, aren't we a bunch of sadists? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Star85, where were you all this time!? We've been having lots of fun in this thread, and after everything calms down, you share your list with us at last. Now I have to add your votes to the results again, and I hate the math! But chapis would be delighted to know you listed VDP, and alyssa the same with Brezina...I can already imagine them striking back at me the minute they see your list!

And what amazes me about your list is that you've succeeded in avoiding all the guys who are suspected of being gay (or am I missing someone?)! Yunamao who presented us a long list just as you, had included 2 of them and...we all had fun tearing her dreams apart! Geez, aren't we a bunch of sadists? Laughing

Lol. Thanks for actually noticing my absence! Well, the computer office is being occupied for about 80% of my waking hours by someone else who has more important things to do than me (according to him... Well, it's his house, and his computer.... so what can I really do? Tell him, "I want to go chat about Mao Asada"? lol.) I DO miss being on here more often! And no, I didn't get to read all dozen pages of this thread . I'm going to go back, and read some more of them though.

No, I didn't include any of the gay ones. Or even he questionably gay ones. lol. If Johnny were not gay, he would definitely be on the list. He's pretty hot.

So what are the results?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:30 am

Star85 wrote:

Finally John got 2 votes!! Many Hearts
Well I thought I was the only one to know him...

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Yeah you were quite rude. Depressed Crying
But I'm not going to let 2 gay guys ruin my hopes, my list's still long.
I'll fight!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yunamao-.tumblr.com/
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:47 am

Yunamao wrote:
Yeah you were quite rude. Depressed Crying
But I'm not going to let 2 gay guys ruin my hopes, my list's still long.
I'll fight!!!

Then I'll fight back too!

I've already got 2 fabulous non-gay guys from your country, plus one of them (Candeloro) is totally mine, since nobody else voted for him! HA! And if you want a guy from my country in return, Nobu's just about the only major skater left! Otherwise, you'll have to settle for Takeshi Honda, or go to juniors for Yuzuru...in which the latter may not be such a bad idea, hmmm?

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 am

Yay! I told you I was not the only one who liked Brezina (at least his looks)!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next