HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Which skater would you want to marry!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 9:49 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
But no, I can't make out which is worse...uh, guess I have to admit that if I had to choose between Orser and Patrick...I'd go for Patrick. He's still young, so there's still a chance I can educate him, and maybe he can become a new person in the future. But Orser's obviously too old for that! pale

LMAO LMAO LMAO

I imagine you educating Patrick!!!!!
"Sweetie, you must respect the elderly, the gays and the big-nosed ones".

Okay...so you'd rather have Orser????????
Are you sure???????????????????????????? Laughing

I didn't say that!!!!!

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 10:07 am

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
But no, I can't make out which is worse...uh, guess I have to admit that if I had to choose between Orser and Patrick...I'd go for Patrick. He's still young, so there's still a chance I can educate him, and maybe he can become a new person in the future. But Orser's obviously too old for that! pale

LMAO LMAO LMAO

I imagine you educating Patrick!!!!!
"Sweetie, you must respect the elderly, the gays and the big-nosed ones".

Okay...so you'd rather have Orser????????
Are you sure???????????????????????????? Laughing

I didn't say that!!!!!

See? I knew you wouldn't want Orser!
So, okay...I've thought it over.
If we had to split Orser and Patrick amongst eachother, you can have Patrick. I'm willing to take Orser in.
Since he's gay, I sure won't have to have any physical contact with him, plus I'll probabaly get hold of Adam automatically (sorry troll!) and maybe Wilson as well (yuck!), but anyway Adam may be worth tolerating them! ROTFLMAO

And if you marry Patrick alyssa, the good thing is you'll be in close range, being capable of doing anything you want to (not with!) him; bash, bully, punch in the nose, put bulletin pins in his skating shoes, make him go for a quad and fall, make him apologize to Johnny & Plush etc., drown, hang, poison, stab, slaughter...whatever!
Doesn't that sound good enough for you? Hell, no!

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 10:49 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I'm willing to take Orser in.
Since he's gay, I sure won't have to have any physical contact with him, plus I'll probabaly get hold of Adam automatically (sorry troll!) and maybe Wilson as well (yuck!), but anyway Adam may be worth tolerating them! ROTFLMAO

And in the end Orser will get together with Wilson and then nothing will stand between you and Adam.
And with Alyssa marrying Patrick we might be in for a triple wedding ceremony!
So romantic... Wub Bawling Many Hearts Depressed Crying Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 am

By the way, the whole thread reminds me of this!Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRvuXu1_iF0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 227
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 30
Location : Dijon (France)

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am

kawaiimao wrote:
By the way, the whole thread reminds me of this!Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRvuXu1_iF0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yunamao-.tumblr.com/
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 11:08 am

kawaiimao wrote:
And in the end Orser will get together with Wilson and then nothing will stand between you and Adam.
And with Alyssa marrying Patrick we might be in for a triple wedding ceremony!
So romantic... Wub Bawling Many Hearts Depressed Crying Love

Brilliant plan kawaiimao! I wish our former teacher troll was still here...we could've suggested your plan to him since he seemed to love Adam so much! Embarassed

Btw, if you're reading this bellarina...I remember you mentioning that you're worried my Japanese blog readers might think there's something wrong with you, since I wrote about you dreaming of Patrick. But don't worry cause I made it clear that you came back to the forum screaming in terror, not screaming for joy. I also added you were cured after reading his recent comments. I'm positive everyone had a great laugh from that whole tragedy of yours'! Thanks and be careful not to dream of Orser tonight! Hell, no!

Gotta go now, see you all! Many Hearts

PS:alyssa seems to have fled too. Must've scared her off with my last post. She really can't stand Patrick, I know... Drama! And great taste kawaiimao! I happen to be a great fan of Monty-Python! And unfortunately, it seems our troll is back... pale

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko


Last edited by PochinkoPotanko on Sat May 01, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 11:16 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I wish our former teacher troll was still here...we could've suggested your plan to him since he seemed to love Adam so much! Embarassed

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

And unfortunately, it seems our troll is back... pale

Ha! Be careful what you wish for!Razz
It seems he won't let go of Adam that easily.
But at least now we have some love triangle drama too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hirahira

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 11:25 am

You guys are so hilarious. ROTFLMAO

I'm adding Adrian Schultheiss to my list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat May 01, 2010 11:44 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And if you marry Patrick alyssa, the good thing is you'll be in close range, being capable of doing anything you want to (not with!) him; bash, bully, punch in the nose, put bulletin pins in his skating shoes, make him go for a quad and fall, make him apologize to Johnny & Plush etc., drown, hang, poison, stab, slaughter...whatever!
Doesn't that sound good enough for you? Hell, no!

That sounds good. Especially the quad thing. Twisted Evil

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun May 02, 2010 2:20 pm

You guys are starting to talk about some gross ish on here!... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun May 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Star85 wrote:
You guys are starting to talk about some gross ish on here!... No

We're kidding. Don't worry, we're not gonna kill Patrick. Who will provide us with so much fun then? Laugh

Talking about Patrick, I found something he's gonna love:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/382290.html

I wish he wore this in the K&C. Too sweet!

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun May 02, 2010 5:52 pm

alyssa wrote:
Star85 wrote:
You guys are starting to talk about some gross ish on here!... No

We're kidding. Don't worry, we're not gonna kill Patrick. Who will provide us with so much fun then? Laugh

Talking about Patrick, I found something he's gonna love:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/382290.html

I wish he wore this in the K&C. Too sweet!

I didn't only think that was gross, but all the talk about getting with Patric was grossing me out too. lol. Not to mention the talk of Orser, and good God - David Wilson?! You guys were just kind of starting to make me cringe... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun May 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Star85 wrote:
alyssa wrote:
Star85 wrote:
You guys are starting to talk about some gross ish on here!... No

We're kidding. Don't worry, we're not gonna kill Patrick. Who will provide us with so much fun then? Laugh

Talking about Patrick, I found something he's gonna love:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/382290.html

I wish he wore this in the K&C. Too sweet!

I didn't only think that was gross, but all the talk about getting with Patric was grossing me out too. lol. Not to mention the talk of Orser, and good God - David Wilson?! You guys were just kind of starting to make me cringe... lol!

racyong25 started all this...Where is she?
I'd like her to post an essay of over 5000 words, on how exactly she could possibly include Orser in her list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Question

But Star85, you should be thankful to her. Nobody will ever make fun of you listing Evan after her thing with Orser! Laugh

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2008-12-10
Age : 32
Location : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sun May 02, 2010 11:50 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Star85 wrote:
alyssa wrote:
Star85 wrote:
You guys are starting to talk about some gross ish on here!... No

We're kidding. Don't worry, we're not gonna kill Patrick. Who will provide us with so much fun then? Laugh

Talking about Patrick, I found something he's gonna love:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_skating/382290.html

I wish he wore this in the K&C. Too sweet!

I didn't only think that was gross, but all the talk about getting with Patric was grossing me out too. lol. Not to mention the talk of Orser, and good God - David Wilson?! You guys were just kind of starting to make me cringe... lol!

racyong25 started all this...Where is she?
I'd like her to post an essay of over 5000 words, on how exactly she could possibly include Orser in her list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Question

But Star85, you should be thankful to her. Nobody will ever make fun of you listing Evan after her thing with Orser! Laugh

True.... Wait though! Evan's not that bad is he?! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Mon May 03, 2010 1:44 am

Star85 wrote:


True.... Wait though! Evan's not that bad is he?! lol

Huh? Shocked Anybody who considers marrying a bird, be it a vulture or a penguin, let alone both of them mixed together, has no right moralizing us for being gross!
Drama! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
racyong25

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-06-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Mon May 03, 2010 4:51 am

Sorry! I'm a fan of both Mao and Yu-na equally and I found Brian Orser cute! So sorry if I've offended anyone Sad

_________________
I think I will realize that I have won gold in the next two or three days. Many times I've thought about quitting. I'm happy I have continued.-Shizuka Arakawa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shizukaarakawa.motion-forum.net/
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Mon May 03, 2010 5:20 am

racyong25 wrote:
Sorry! I'm a fan of both Mao and Yu-na equally and I found Brian Orser cute! So sorry if I've offended anyone Sad

Oh, racyong25! You haven't offended anyone! Orser being unpopular basically has nothing to do with him coaching Yuna. Believe me, even if were coaching Mao...we still wouldn't want to marry him! Hell, no!

I'm so sorry if I confused you! If you read this whole thread from the very beginning, you'll see how we've been criticizing eachother's lists just to have fun. Yep!

And since we've been talking a while about Orser being gay and stuff...we'd never imagined anyone would include him in their list! You've made all our days...sorry...I'm still laughing...but it's just a matter of preferances and how cool his back-flip must've been...still laughing, though... Laugh Sorry! Bawling

edit: In fact, if you do go through this thread you'll notice you've actually included quite a few gay guys or suspected gay guys in your list...sorry! LMAO

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
racyong25

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-06-05
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Mon May 03, 2010 6:20 am

Yeah, most of them are gay, but I found it hard to find straight male figure skaters Sad Oh well Smile

_________________
I think I will realize that I have won gold in the next two or three days. Many times I've thought about quitting. I'm happy I have continued.-Shizuka Arakawa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shizukaarakawa.motion-forum.net/
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 am

All that's left now is somebody choose our dear Pat! Hell, no!

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 am

alyssa wrote:
All that's left now is somebody choose our dear Pat! Hell, no!

Or maybe...Alban PREAUBERT?
Though there's nothing wrong with him except his teeth. Sweatdrop

I'd be shocked a bit if anybody lists Morozv, too...in his case, it's just that he's too much of a ladies' man...plus he chants curses! affraid

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Mon May 03, 2010 11:04 am

alyssa wrote:
All that's left now is somebody choose our dear Pat! Hell, no!

Nobody dares, he's yours already! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue May 04, 2010 7:24 am

kawaiimao wrote:
alyssa wrote:
All that's left now is somebody choose our dear Pat! Hell, no!

Nobody dares, he's yours already! Razz

What?????????????
No!!!!!!!!!!!

kawaiimao, I thought you were a kinder person. Disappointed

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue May 04, 2010 7:25 am

This is for Joubert lovers.


_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
cariinm12

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue May 04, 2010 7:50 am

alyssa wrote:
This is for Joubert lovers.


I adored him and think hes handsome but... affraid
but........ affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 am

alyssa wrote:
This is for Joubert lovers.


WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which freaking show was this!?
This is far beyond gay or not...
SOMEBODY PLZ TELL ME THIS WAS PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!! Faint2

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   

Back to top Go down
 
Which skater would you want to marry!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Will you marry your spouse again in your next life?
» If you marry a West Virginia Girl
» Jenna and Kevin got married!!
» McDonald's Mini player commercials
» Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project 2008

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: The Voting Booth-
Jump to: