HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Which skater would you want to marry!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
So far, it seems our results would be...

1.Daisuke Takahashi 10 votes
2.Evgeny Plushenko 5 votes
3.Stephan Lambiel 4 votes
4.Brian Joubert 3 votes
5.Alexei Yagudin, Takahiko Kozuka 2 votes
7.Philippe Candeloro, Robin Szolkowy, Michal Brezina, Scott Moir, Thomas Verner, Charlie White, Adam Rippon, John Zimmerman, Gwendal Peizerat, Kevin Van der Perren, Jeffery Buttle, Florent Amodio 1 vote

*ClairdeMao I only counted your vote for Takahiko, but if you want me to include all the rest of the guys you mentioned do feel free to say so!

Dai wow! We have a whole bunch of gorgeous guys but a Japanese guy is still in the lead...this really feels awkward to me. But I can understand. Dai is the most appealing male skater in his performances right now. He does shine the most, has great character, plus he's not gay! Yep!

But I still can't see how some people (I'm not pointing fingers Who, me?) could prefer potato noses to long thin one's like Plushs' (even if it happens to be just a teeny weeny bit too long). I guess it's some cultural difference thing, but as I am one myself, I can assure all of you out there that Japanese women definitely prefer long thin ones. Maybe it would be a good idea if we can shuffle all our men into different countries...then we'll probably have all those poor guys who've never been popluar amongst women in their own countries finally seeing the light, and most women will easily find the guy of her dreams at least in looks! Confetti

alyssa wrote:
kitkat00 wrote:
Breznia- I've heard lots of people say he's cute! I think he looks a little like Buttle though and Buttle is way cuter! Also I heard that he has said some of the same types of things that Patrick says so his personality seems bad/immature too.

Ok, Potato, you got what you wanted! Brezina is out! Evil or Very Mad

summervie wrote:

It seems the only measuring instrument PochinkoPotanko uses for husband men-evaluating purposes is a ruler with marks "handsome x1", "handsome x2", "handsome x3" and so on. Sweatdrop And what about, you know... soul, PochinkoP? Laughing

Summervie, we're just joking. PochiPota is not like that at all! No

Summervie if you need more proof on what a decent woman I am, all you need is to take a look at my husband! Yep, Sadly

Btw, my dear friend who loves potato noses & stood up for me (thanks)...shall I erase Brezina from the results? But well, maybe it's too early for that since you know...he couldn't possibly be as bad as Patrick! Evil or Very Mad

Lastly, I am shocked about Jeremy! Has that been confirmed?
I've even posted something like 'I love his skating cause it's graceful but not too feminine', so my reputation as a figure fan has gone down the drain as well. Depressed Crying

Shizuka once said on tv that there are alot of gay guys in figure skating, but I never once imagined Jeff or Jeremy being one of them! Now who I suspect strongly is Adam! I am quite sure about this!
Check his expressions after he finished skating and put his hand on his chest as well as he did the same in the very end in kiss&cry in this vid(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irICtXQgJ-4). And he did that jump with both arms up like a ballerina. What more do you need to think he's another Johnny? Btw, I love gay guys! They're the most interesting people to hand around with! Love Hearts

We should start a new thread 'who do you think is GAY' Hell, no!

Now that you tell me that there are other gays on ice, It will be more interesting to watch figure skating...by trying to find out who's gay.. Boogie
Btw, Adam and Orser sitting next to each other at K&C.....makes 2 gays right ? Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Yunamao wrote:
hirahira wrote:
polosatik wrote:
hirahira wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I've even posted something like 'I love his skating cause it's graceful but not too femine', so my reputation as a figure fan has gone down the drain as well. Depressed Crying

There was a rumor about him dating an Italian ice dancer or something. I don't know if I believe that. I still think there's a chance that he's not gay.
Yes, Jeremy is dating Federica Faiela Yep!

the rumor was that he was dating Massimo Scali. (I think that's his name)
Heeeee!!! WOW!
Is it a kind of joke?? Razz

I just did some research on Federica and Massimo...

Well, we can only guess which one of the two Jeremy is dating, but frankly I'd prefer Massimo even if I were male. Rolling Eyes

And ddmm I've heard from a friend of mine that Orser is actually gay, and he even admitted it himself it seems...that's why some people think Adam is in danger. Twisted Evil

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 pm

WOW, Massimo is so HOT !!!

Well ok so then with Orser and Wilson, there is no chance Adam is straight right Bawling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Shocked I heard he's dating Federica, girl who's close to figure skating and knows some skaters personally said me that. Hmm... Jeremy is dating Massimo? Suspect I hope it's not rue, I need to ask her again.I'm confused.
Edit: It seems like you were right. I thought Jeremy is straight scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:31 pm

ddmm wrote:
WOW, Massimo is so HOT !!!
Well ok so then with Orser and Wilson, there is no chance Adam is straight right Bawling

Yeah, Massimo is quite hot!
He'd get alot of attention from Japanese women to say the least!

And Wilson...isn't he just totally gay! He sure must be making Yuna skate all his fantasies for him. Though I'm not so crazy about her, I do think Yuna's been looking fabulous lately, she has great costumes and has her make-up done pretty well. All those gay guys around her are so damn good at what they do, I wish Mao can have someone gay in her staff! Razz

And yes, I think Adam is an endangered innocent boy... No

Btw polosatik, I think your friend could still be right, cause Federica may well be Jeremy's type, since bibi told us he hangs out with Meryl, and I think she and Federica have something in common concerning looks. Rolling Eyes

Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:49 pm

I think this thread (though I love it) has messed with my head...you know those dreams where a guy you don't have a crush on appears in a romantic context and you feel something- in the dream- for them? I had one last night about PATRICK CHAN. Help! Someone talk me out of this please...I seem to be remembering why I used to be a fan of his and forgetting why I was mad at him and the comments he made in the media..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:54 pm

bellarina wrote:
I think this thread (though I love it) has messed with my head...you know those dreams where a guy you don't have a crush on appears in a romantic context and you feel something- in the dream- for them? I had one last night about PATRICK CHAN. Help! Someone talk me out of this please...I seem to be remembering why I used to be a fan of his and forgetting why I was mad at him and the comments he made in the media..... Shocked
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid bellarina you need our help for sure! Patrick is spoiled, impertinent and self-enamoured guy! Frustrated No no no!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm

bellarina wrote:

Escape go away from here soon, I am serious, I don´t want to be in your shoes Laughing .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 pm

This thread is providing me with endless entertainment!!!! Hell, no! ROTFLMAO Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:58 pm

bellarina wrote:

Bellarina...if Carl Jung should analyze your dream he'd most definitely say you're in LOVE! affraid
But Sigmund Freud, might let you get away with it being a mere case of 'penis envy'. Laughing

*those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about...google!

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:45 pm

bellarina wrote:

Patrick??? Shocked
This is quite a nightmare. Actually, I dreamt about Patrick some days ago, but thank God there wasn't any love. I'd wake up yelling were I in your place. Panic!

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Dai wow! We have a whole bunch of gorgeous guys but a Japanese guy is still in the lead...this really feels awkward to me. But I can understand. Dai is the most appealing male skater in his performances right now. He does shine the most, has great character, plus he's not gay! Yep!

And this is good! Sweatdrop

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
But I still can't see how some people (I'm not pointing fingers Who, me?) could prefer potato noses to long thin one's like Plushs' (even if it happens to be just a teeny weeny bit too long). I guess it's some cultural difference thing, but as I am one myself, I can assure all of you out there that Japanese women definitely prefer long thin ones. Maybe it would be a good idea if we can shuffle all our men into different countries...then we'll probably have all those poor guys who've never been popluar amongst women in their own countries finally seeing the light, and most women will easily find the guy of her dreams at least in looks! Confetti

Btw, my dear friend who loves potato noses & stood up for me (thanks)...shall I erase Brezina from the results? But well, maybe it's too early for that since you know...he couldn't possibly be as bad as Patrick! Evil or Very Mad

Well, let's say that "a bit too long" is too kind from you, uh?
But you came up with a great idea. We could export men! Too sweet!

Keep Brezina in quarantine. He can't be worse than Patrick, but... who knows? Let's observe.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And Wilson...isn't he just totally gay! He sure must be making Yuna skate all his fantasies for him. Though I'm not so crazy about her, I do think Yuna's been looking fabulous lately, she has great costumes and has her make-up done pretty well. All those gay guys around her are so damn good at what they do, I wish Mao can have someone gay in her staff! Razz

I bet Wilson and Orser would die to play the Bond girl themselves. Yep! Poor Adam, he's really in danger, or not, depending on his preferences. Laughing

polosatik wrote:
Shocked I heard he's dating Federica, girl who's close to figure skating and knows some skaters personally said me that. Hmm... Jeremy is dating Massimo? Suspect I hope it's not rue, I need to ask her again.I'm confused.
Edit: It seems like you were right. I thought Jeremy is straight scratch

Oh... my... God...
Girls, what did we do wrong? No

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:14 pm

OMG! This thread is hilarious!

ROTFLMAO

And what?! Jeremy and Massimo are gay?!

WOW!

First of all, I thought Jeremy was straight. And second, Massimo sometimes kisses Federica after their programs and I assumed they were a couple!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:32 pm

chapis wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Okay chapis, now does this very cool intelligent looking guy in the photo look like a comedian to you? And yes, VDP was quite good looking in 2006. Plus you're right about his recent costumes ruining his brilliant handsomeness.....so, now would you be willing to admit that my Plush doesn't look like a comedian? Too sweet!

ok, if I ignore that scarf, the bear and the sheet without letters that he is looking then yes, he doesn´t look that bad looking Shocked Laughing .

Well, if I ignore the nose, I agree that he doesn't look that bad.
However it's impossible to ignore that. Hell, no!

Wait a sec! He's lying on a bear! Mad

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire

Last edited by alyssa on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:33 pm

alyssa wrote:
Actually, I dreamt about Patrick some days ago, but thank God there wasn't any love. I'd wake up yelling were I in your place. Panic!

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Well, let's say that "a bit too long" is too kind from you, uh?
But you came up with a great idea. We could export men! Too sweet!

Keep Brezina in quarantine. He can't be worse than Patrick, but... who knows? Let's observe.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I bet Wilson and Orser would die to play the Bond girl themselves. Yep! Poor Adam, he's really in danger, or not, depending on his preferences. Laughing

I only said 'a teeny weeny bit too long', and that's just about all you're ever gonna get from me on Plush's nose! Evil or Very Mad

And yeah, I'm quite a genius about that guy shuffling thing, eh? Hell, no!

Btw if you weren't in a romantic situation with him in your dream, what exactly were you doing with Patrick there? Did you kill him? I think you must have done or said something that would scare the living daylights out of him. And frankly...I'd be proud of you for that! cheers

About Adam, even if his prefernces where like Johnny's, I don't think he'd ever want to date Orser or Wilson, so he is in great danger nonetheless! Yikes!!!

Now guys, I don't mind you all talking about who's gay or not (cause it's obviously fun!), but I'd wish more people would share with us who'd they want to marry. I'm sure there must be more of you, who'd choose guys other than Dai. Plus there are lots of more poor skaters who haven't been mentioned at all. So esp if your favorites haven't been mentioned yet, it's time for you to show your fandom and save their prides!

Especially you MaoMaoRevolution and MikiAndoFan#1
! You guys seem to be having lot's of fun reading this thread, but you haven't shared with us yet. I'll be waiting! Wub

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
! You guys seem to be having lot's of fun reading this thread, but you haven't shared with us yet. I'll be waiting! Wub

They're afraid of your comments, of course. Who, me?

Last edited by alyssa on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Don't worry, guys! All I had to do was look up Patrick on google and read some of his recent quotes and I was cured. Whew! Thumbs up!

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Bellarina...if Carl Jung should analyze your dream he'd most definitely say you're in LOVE! affraid
But Sigmund Freud, might let you get away with it being a mere case of 'penis envy'. Laughing

*those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about...google!
lol! I have to say I don't like either of those interpretations, but I'd almost prefer Freud's! And that's saying something. Hehe I hope there are no Patrick fans here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:50 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Btw if you weren't in a romantic situation with him in your dream, what exactly were you doing with Patrick there? Did you kill him? I think you must have done or said something that would scare the living daylights out of him. And frankly...I'd be proud of you for that! cheers

Unfortunately, we can't rule our dreams, so, I didn't do it. Disappointed Actually, I don't remember it well (thank goodness). But it seems that in my dream he was also born in Brazil and had been adopted by Canadian ppl. And I took pity on him cause his story was quite sad.

bellarina wrote:
Hehe I hope there are no Patrick fans here...

If once there were, I bet they left a long ago. All we do is scold him.

Last edited by alyssa on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Well, I can guarantee you it wouldn't be with a male skater!

Laugh

Hmmm... I'd probably marry Miki, Mao, Yu-Na or Carolina! They're so sweet!

Many Hearts

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Well, I can guarantee you it wouldn't be with a male skater!
ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Michal is starting to develop that proud, bravado thing going on isn't he? But alas, alyssa has him in quarantine, so...

(in no particular order)
Ilia Kulik
Tim Goebel
BriJou
Adrian Schultheiss - piercings and all, that's right! Razz

Kozu will probably fit better in the "which skater would you like to have as a younger brother" thread, should that ever come into existence. Too sweet!

View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm

clovera wrote:
Kozu will probably fit better in the "which skater would you like to have as a younger brother" thread, should that ever come into existence. Too sweet!

OMG! This is too much humilliation! LMAO

Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 pm

alyssa wrote:
Well, if I ignore the nose, I agree that he doesn't look that bad.
However it's impossible to ignore that. Hell, no!

Wait a sec! He's lying on a bear! Mad

Oh c'mon! His profile is beautiful!!!!!
Whereas, it's a well known fact that guys with potato noses have terrible profiles!
And he can lay on a bear if he wants to!
Animal right activists would be the only ones bothered by that.
It's not like he's getting laid with the bear!
Plus, don't you know alot of guys lay down on bears?

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCH10425.jpg&t=1&h=276&w=184&usg=__zvcd6EEsfvyuLAbRNT647ucM8OM=">
This is the only one I'm posting directly, just to let you know they do!
The ones below, I just linked cause I don't wanna shock Mao, in case she visits this forum...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/2615600933_cb9b9f5623.jpg
http://files.coloribus.com/files/paedia/print/part_19/192471/preview_600_429.jpg
http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/20/burt.jpg
http://multimedia.heraldinteractive.com/images/fbfbeff41e_malead_05062009.jpg

But you see now? It is common for guys to lay on bears, and you should be thinking highly of Plush since he seems to be the only well mannered one doing it with his clothes on! WOW!

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:15 pm

But I'm concerned about the poor bear! Mad

Btw, Mao just needs to click on those links. It's not difficult. Hell, no!

Back to top Go down
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:17 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I've even posted something like 'I love his skating cause it's graceful but not too feminine', so my reputation as a figure fan has gone down the drain as well. Depressed Crying
I don't think you were wrong though! Just because he's gay doesn't mean he's feminine. I don't think he is at all.

But yeah I heard he was dating Scali too and I really think it's true, I have reasons to believe it. As for all the tweeting he does with Meryl, they're just good friends Razz

I heard one of the reasons Buttle retired was because his federation sort of forced him out because he's gay and they wanted a more masculine image for the sport...... and now they have Patrick lol!

alyssa wrote:

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

And this is good! Sweatdrop
Sweatdrop Who, me? Escape

Oh as for noses, I'm American and I like short noses better, my nose is short and I'm always glad my nose isn't big and long!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:30 pm

kitkat00 wrote:
I heard one of the reasons Buttle retired was because his federation sort of forced him out because he's gay and they wanted a more masculine image for the sport...... and now they have Patrick lol!

Great image they have now... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Haha...I wouldn't be surprised if Patrick turned gay.

I think a lot of North American male skaters are gay (generalization here) but it's kind of true if you count lol. There are exceptions of course, but most are gay.

My friend told me that her friend, who is a figure skater, was not gay, then after going on a figure skating tour, discovered that side of him and totally changed.

There's like a culture of being male and gay if you're in figure skating in North America. Again, huge generalization. I've noticed that this is less true in Europe and other parts of the world. Yagudin, and Plushenko all have kids. Joubert- he is totally not gay. Taka, Nobu, Dai are not either.

Dai seems to have very feminine hands when he skates though and the way he moves sometimes is very feminine, but I don't feel that he is gay judging from interviews. Again, as someone said, being feminine does not mean being gay.

Btw, it's pretty well known that Brian Orser and David Wilson are gay, but the Asian media made a pretty big deal out of it. I think one of them said that it was a ploy by the Japanese (to reveal this to make a certain skater's team "look bad"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next