HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm

anyone have any high quality links to Kanako's programs?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2008-07-05
Location : Tokyo Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
anyone have any high quality links to Kanako's programs?
FSVids? Razz

There's a HD version of Kanako's SA free skate (Japanese commentary) on YT that is up for grabs before it'll get deleted.

I also have the NBC version of it from the broadcast a few days ago (95mb, medium quality) in addition to a full-HD version of Kanako's SP at NHK (also with Japanese commentary) that I was able to save to my HD before YT removed it. Too sweet!

I'll upload them to mediafire if you are interested, Figure skating love. cat

_________________
"She's like...a souffle on the ice." -Dick Button
☆ Mao-chan Supporter ★ ~真央ちゃん頑張れぇ~ ☆
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

clovera wrote:
Figure_skating_love wrote:
anyone have any high quality links to Kanako's programs?
FSVids? Razz

There's a HD version of Kanako's SA free skate (Japanese commentary) on YT that is up for grabs before it'll get deleted.

I also have the NBC version of it from the broadcast a few days ago (95mb, medium quality) in addition to a full-HD version of Kanako's SP at NHK (also with Japanese commentary) that I was able to save to my HD before YT removed it. Too sweet!

I'll upload them to mediafire if you are interested, Figure skating love. cat

OMG thank you for the youtube link Love Hearts
the quality is amazing

Thanks clovera. My cousin and I are really big fans of Kanako and he asked me if i had any HQ videos of her from this season. Then i realized that all I had was her EX from The Ice No

If you could upload those two clips i would be greatly appreciative! Happy dance

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2008-07-05
Location : Tokyo Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
OMG thank you for the youtube link Love Hearts
the quality is amazing

Thanks clovera. My cousin and I are really big fans of Kanako and he asked me if i had any HQ videos of her from this season. Then i realized that all I had was her EX from The Ice No

If you could upload those two clips i would be greatly appreciative! Happy dance
No problem! Very Happy

~Here are the links~
Like a Star @ heaven NHK Trophy Short Program with Japanese commentary Like a Star @ heaven
rapidshare.com 2010_NHK_Trophy_-_Kanako_Murakami_SP.mp4

Like a Star @ heaven Skate America Free Skate with NBC commentary Like a Star @ heaven
mediafire.com ?b2a3qjkxxwujaak

_________________
"She's like...a souffle on the ice." -Dick Button
☆ Mao-chan Supporter ★ ~真央ちゃん頑張れぇ~ ☆
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

clovera wrote:
Figure_skating_love wrote:
OMG thank you for the youtube link Love Hearts
the quality is amazing

Thanks clovera. My cousin and I are really big fans of Kanako and he asked me if i had any HQ videos of her from this season. Then i realized that all I had was her EX from The Ice No

If you could upload those two clips i would be greatly appreciative! Happy dance
No problem! Very Happy

~Here are the links~
Like a Star @ heaven NHK Trophy Short Program with Japanese commentary Like a Star @ heaven
rapidshare.com 2010_NHK_Trophy_-_Kanako_Murakami_SP.mp4

Like a Star @ heaven Skate America Free Skate with NBC commentary Like a Star @ heaven
mediafire.com ?b2a3qjkxxwujaak

OMG clovera thank you so much!!!! Now if only i could find Mao's olympic programs silent

The links were such a help!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:00 am

Speaking of Murakami, does anyone know why her ISU page displays the wrong personal best scores for her? After NHK it seems her junior world scores were replaced with her current season's best even though her previous scores were higher at that point. Now (after SA) they've replaced the score for the free skate but the both the short and the total score remains incorrect. However, on the ISU world record pages her true personal bests can still be seen. scratch

Murakami's bio page
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00009568.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   

Back to top Go down
 
Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Koshiki no kata by Kyoshi Murakami and Jaques Seguin
» NHK 22.11.2012 - 25.11.2012
» Hello from a new fan!
» Questions about Utako Nagamitsu
» Skate America 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: