HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Which imaginary movie would you most like to see?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

The Wizard of Olyz/starring Mao and friends
78%
 78% [ 18 ]
The Birds/starring Johnny and Evan
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Cleopatra/starring Miki and Morozov
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Silence of the Lambs/starring Adrian Schultheiss
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Brokeback Mountain/original Russian version
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which imaginary movie would you most like to see?   Sat May 08, 2010 6:17 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Thanks MOACHANTHEBEST! I'm so flattered!
But really, I would never make a business woman, most definitely not a great one to say the least. Laugh

Spacey, thanks for your compliments, too. I probabaly would make a better film-director, yes. But unfortunately I can come up with fun ideas, as long as it's...only just for fun! That's the difference between professionals and amateurs, me being the latter. Yep!

Thanks guys anyway!
AhÖ Donít say that! You are very witty and creative. I hope you realize that about yourself. Even if it is just for fun, there is an enchanting quality in your musings that I like. Iíve seen your videos on youtube and they are seriously very, very, very good! Iíve had a little flv file of your Mao Asada with Lucky Star creation long before I met you here. When I found it, I thought Iíd struck gold. I very often watch it just for fun. I hadnít realized you created it until I went to your youtube channel. Iím kind of intuitive about these things. I think that if you let it flow out of you, there is magic to be seen. I really hope that it materializes into something that makes you happy.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Nobody hardly ever praises me off the net, it means alot to me! Thank you!

I had to giggle a bit about this. Iíve just read your post about the Yahoo comments. So, you stand alone against a bunch of angry people and try to correct them about the new rules. Youíre very brave! But that is probably why you may feel that you donít get praised on the net. In this forum though, you deserve a lot of praise. Youíve done some great translations and kept a lot of us entertained with your humor and wit.

A few years ago, at Japanese Nationals, I remember Fumie and Miki had a collision during warm-up. I was completely unaware that Miki was being bashed on Yahoo Boards. I found out when my hair-dresser told me. I couldnít fathom why Miki would be bashed. To me it seemed like Fumie was at fault in that incident. Obviously, Fumie did not crash into her on purpose. But she was the one that looked like she wasnít paying attention. So I asked why Miki was being bashed. My hair dresser told me that it was because Miki had inadvertently placed the blame on Fumie. Apparently she had in a roundabout way said that she was glad she wasnít the one that caused Fumie an injury (Miki was injured during that incident). Yes, I guess people were mad at Miki for that. My hair dresser did not think Miki deserved to be bashed.

I wonder about all the negativity. In Japan people tend to be very polite to each other. I wonder if a lot of people have all these pent-up emotions and are looking to vent anywhere. Then, they say things in cyberspace that they would never say in their daily lives.

I hate to argue with anyone. In real life or in cyberspace, I hate conflict. I guess Iím lucky that I canít read Japanese. Iím almost a bit too terrified about going to youtube. It breaks my heart to see all the filth against Mao and Yu-Na. I tend to be empathetic. So when someone gets bashed, I feel bad for them. Yes, even Patrick Chan. But this doesnít mean that I wonít criticize anyone. Occasionally, I probably will. Sorry about going off-topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which imaginary movie would you most like to see?   Sat May 08, 2010 10:47 am

Spacey wrote:
A few years ago, at Japanese Nationals, I remember Fumie and Miki had a collision during warm-up. I was completely unaware that Miki was being bashed on Yahoo Boards. I found out when my hair-dresser told me. I couldnít fathom why Miki would be bashed. To me it seemed like Fumie was at fault in that incident. Obviously, Fumie did not crash into her on purpose. But she was the one that looked like she wasnít paying attention. So I asked why Miki was being bashed. My hair dresser told me that it was because Miki had inadvertently placed the blame on Fumie. Apparently she had in a roundabout way said that she was glad she wasnít the one that caused Fumie an injury (Miki was injured during that incident). Yes, I guess people were mad at Miki for that. My hair dresser did not think Miki deserved to be bashed.

I remember that incident very clearly, as I was very disturbed about Miki getting bashed then. I don't think she deserved to be bashed in any way. But alot of people did...and it wasn't even after she said she was relieved that she was the one who got injured and not Fumie. They bashed her right after she was interviewed after Nats that season. The interviewer asked her if the crash with Fumie during warm-up had effected her performance, and Miki answered she was shocked about it because she tried so hard to be in best condition that day, but it wasn't possible after the crash. Eventually, while answering she burst into tears. And so, those who bashed her felt Miki had acted in a way that might lead people to thinking Fumie was the villain in all this. They praised Fumie for being mature, not mentioning anything about the crash in her interview, which is totally illogical given the fact the interviewer did not ask Fumie anything about the accident. God knows what she could've said if asked like Miki IMO. Plus since I think it was Fumie who was more careless, I think she should've expressed her condolences (if not an apology), to Miki in that interview anyway. I think Miki should've done the same to Fumie in her interview whose fault it ever way too, though. But in her case, it was right after a very tough performance with an injured leg, nobody can really blame her for being a bit emotional. But she didn't say anything bad about Fumie in her interview. Her comment about feeling fortunate that she was the one who got injured was given during the gala performance interview for that competition. Miki formally apologized to Fumie there as well. I don't think she meant to imply it was all Fumie's fault at all. On the other hand, Fumie said nothing to Miki on that matter during her interview in the gala. She was acting as though nothing happened...and frankly, I didn't like that much. But recently, everyone seems to be bashing Fumie. Just because they don't agree with some of the things she said on tv. Disagreeing I can understand, but bashing I think is going too far.

I think as you say, people are basically polite to eachother in my country. But sometimes trying to be polite all the time gets stressful, and so some of us end up bashing others for not being polite according to their scales. And the pathetic thing is, not many of us have the guts to bash people face to face. They only do it on the net, where nobody knows who they are. Rolling Eyes

Btw, I feel the same as you about Youtube thesedays...Youtube is one of the best things that ever happened to us FS fans. So it's really sad to see how some make use of it, uploading and writing negative stuff about skaters they don't favor. Yep, Sadly

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
freesia

PostSubject: Re: Which imaginary movie would you most like to see?   Sat May 08, 2010 11:46 am

It's funny lol! I want to watch all but I voted for mao! Very Happy
PochinkoPotanko I love your idea! Laugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hirahira

PostSubject: Re: Which imaginary movie would you most like to see?   Sat May 08, 2010 11:49 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I was shocked that even hirahira chose 'Wizard of Olyz'! She's the one who listed Adrian on her list in the marriage poll. That's why I casted her as Clarice along with clovera in 'Silence of the Lambs'! Adrian has been betrayed, poor him... Depressed Crying

Well, I love Adrian but I love Mao and Dai even more and Wizard of Olyz definitely has the best story Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Which imaginary movie would you most like to see?   Sat May 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Poor Miki.

Depressed Crying

The collision clearly affected Miki's performance. I'm glad Miki apologized to Fumie, even though it wasn't neither Miki's or Fumie's fault. This just shows what a sweetheart Miki is.

Daisies for you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which imaginary movie would you most like to see?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2