HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Video Blog about Mao

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Mon May 31, 2010 8:42 pm

klarification wrote:
alyssa wrote:
Frankel is already being bashed. Why can't these guys accept other ppl's opinions? They talk as if she offended Yuna. Disappointed

She is?
Why?
She praised Yuna and gave her enough credit already. I don't understand. Rolling Eyes

That's probably because she didn't say "hail the queen". Rolling Eyes

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 663
Join date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Mon May 31, 2010 10:46 pm

alyssa wrote:
klarification wrote:
alyssa wrote:
Frankel is already being bashed. Why can't these guys accept other ppl's opinions? They talk as if she offended Yuna. Disappointed

She is?
Why?
She praised Yuna and gave her enough credit already. I don't understand. Rolling Eyes

That's probably because she didn't say "hail the queen". Rolling Eyes

I really thought she made some really valid and good points though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 839
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Place of Happiness :D

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 am

alyssa wrote:
Frankel is already being bashed. Why can't these guys accept other ppl's opinions? They talk as if she offended Yuna. Disappointed

Throughout history, true artists were always scrutinized against Razz

They're just jealous hahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:41 am

For Japanese readers, I've translated Emily's video in the Japanese skating forum(http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net/forum-f38/topic-t47.htm#138).
★エミリーさんの動画を日本語に翻訳しました。上記のリンクからどうぞ!

It seems she's becoming a bit famous nowadays in Japan, too. I've seen links to her vid in some popular FS related BBSs in Japanese. I also had a reader requesting me to translate it in my blog. Everyone here seems to want to know what she's saying! Although it's been quite a while since the Olys have ended, it's great that folks are starting to notice her vid! cat

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
For Japanese readers, I've translated Emily's video in the Japanese skating forum(http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net/forum-f38/topic-t47.htm#138).
★エミリーさんの動画を日本語に翻訳しました。上記のリンクからどうぞ!

It seems she's becoming a bit famous nowadays in Japan, too. I've seen links to her vid in some popular FS related BBSs in Japanese. I also had a reader requesting me to translate it in my blog. Everyone here seems to want to know what she's saying! Although it's been quite a while since the Olys have ended, it's great that folks are starting to notice her vid! cat

Oh really? I thought I was the first one to discover her! Because once I posted her link in a reply to Batsuchan's blog post. I saw Sapphiresky posting the link in this forum, then a day after I saw the link been posted at GS forum. affraid But now it seems I'm not the first one~~~~~ Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hanatsuki

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 am

Speaking of GS, I just found this thread there Very Happy

The "please say something nice about Mao thread"

It is nice! Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 am

hanatsuki wrote:
Speaking of GS, I just found this thread there Very Happy

The "please say something nice about Mao thread"

It is nice! Cheering

Very endearing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:02 pm

I like that thread too! Some people there had been doing some mao-bashing Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 pm

How did I miss this thread??? Shocked

Thank you so much for posting this!
Nice to hear someone unbiased who appreciates Mao's artistry!
I think she pointed out the different strengths of Mao and Yu-Na perfectly.
Yu-Na is the entertainer but Mao is the artist, couldn't agree more!

I'm also happy she chose Mao's Clair de Lune over Yu-Na's Danse Macabre.
For me it was no contest but for some reason Danse Macabre, which I've always considered only an ok program at best was hailed the masterpiece and one of best SPs ever, while Clair de Lune never got the attention it deserved.

It's always nice to hear such opinions from people who really know what it takes to be a good dancer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Video Blog about Mao   

Back to top Go down
 
Video Blog about Mao
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO FILLET DIFFERENT SPECIES OF FISH
» FCUM live streaming video
» S14 SR20DET track day at Autobahn South Course Video
» 1969 Bay Window, with air suspension, (with Video)
» tab video with my K100

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Mao Chat-
Jump to: