HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Japan Open 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Thanks for the update Pochinko. cat The reporter didn't really say anything new. I thought he or she would have gotten some new information if they tried to get info directly. I am still hoping Nakagubo would decide against that difficult layout for this season if it is as the reports claimed. Since Lori is choreographing the LP, I am also wondering if she would have input into the layout of the program because choreographers would take part in all aspects of the program. Perhaps the contents can also change if Mao gets a main coach between now and GP because that person would play a bigger role in making major decisions such as program content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Thanks for the update, PochinkoPotanko!

3A & 3-3 in the SP does not surprise me, actually. With the new rules it makes sense. Mao rarely fell on her 3-3s, the problem was that they got DG'ed sometimes. With the new rules it's still worthwile to go for 3-3. And I guess Mao already got used to doing 3A in the SP, and doing it as a solo jump will be easier than attempting a combo.

Two 3As and two 3-3s still sound a bit crazy to me! Even the skaters who have great technique occasionally underrotate their jumps because of stamina issues (like Miki or Mirai). And no female skater has ever attempted a program with such content! Whirly

What's more, I wonder what kind of 3-3s is Mao going to attempt... In the SP, it would make sense to go for 3A, 3L-3L, 3F if her 3Lz isn't consistent yet. But if Mao wants to repeat two 3As in the LP, then by doing 3L-3L she would be repeating 2 triples already and would not be able to repeat 3F... 3F-3T and 3F-3L, then..? But in the SP, if Mao does her 3F-3L, she won't be able to do a solo loop or flip... Only 3Lz (not that consistent yet, probably), 3s (even worse) or 3T (not worth that many points)...

I'm going CoP-crazy! Panic!

Maybe Mao is working on 3A-3T..? That way she could squeeze two 3As and two 3-3s in just three jumping passes Laugh

_________________
Good luck, Mao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh my... two 3-3s is ok, but two 3As again? She doesn't need it to win.

Inskate, I wonder the same thing. If her lutz is not consistent yet, what will be the 3-3s like?

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:42 pm

I don't recall Mao ever attempting a 3L-3L before. Actually, I don't think any ladies skater has tried that combo since Tara. (maybe due to fear of hip injury). I think it's more likely that she will stick to the combos she has done in the past. For the SP, she can try 3A, 3F-3T, 3L. I hope this "highly difficult LP" stays on the Nakagubo's wishlist for future programs or else I'll really question his strategy for this season scratch I feel it's important for Mao to maintain a level of consistency because it leaves a good impression on judges througout the season leading up to Worlds, which will help her scores. I don't think anything is worth risking the consistency of a skater's performance level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2008-07-05
Location : Tokyo Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Mao's mystery 3-3 is going to be fun to discuss, that's for sure. Razz
With the altered UR rules I'm still inclined to think she'll favor the +3Lo over the +3T at least in the SP since it's the loop combos that comes naturally to her (and Miki too it seems, as she's been talking about putting the 3Lz-3Lo back into her programs).

The FS layout is definitely very...risky, but I can sort of see the importance of trying it anyway every competition - there's been multiple examples over the last couple of seasons where a skater opts for the easier jump layout early on in the season and struggles later on when they finally add, for example, the quad into their repertoire when Nats or Worlds rolls along. Mao doesn't seem to be affected by this too much (she always had at least one or two visually clean free skate performances every season regardless of the planned elements) though, as long as she feels confident and had ample time to train.

It is going to make the upcoming season very bad for the heart, I must say! Whirly

_________________
"She's like...a souffle on the ice." -Dick Button
☆ Mao-chan Supporter ★ ~真央ちゃん頑張れぇ~ ☆
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Quote :
I don't recall Mao ever attempting a 3L-3L before. Actually, I don't think any ladies skater has tried that combo since Tara.

While there was no point for Mao to attempt this combination before[*], Mao's been doing it in practice since a long time ago.

2006: http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7256/3l3l300.gif
2009: http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3577/3l3l2009.gif
She also did 3L-3L-2L, but I can't find a gif right now.

It was her best 3-3 in the last off-season, IMHO - all the attempts I've seen looked fully rotated, while 3T-3T and 3F-3L looked UR.

[*] - before the 'e' penalty was introduced, it was more efficient for Mao to repeat 3F and 3Lz. Then Mao still attempted 3Lz in the SP, so it made more sense to attempt 3F-3L. Then Mao started attempting 3A as a combo in SP and repeating 3A in LP, so again there was no place for 3L-3L.

It would be a great combo for SP - the least likely to be DG'ed, IMHO (Mao's 3L technique was great from the start, while 3F was changed recently). But if done in the LP it would only make sense if Mao could include 3S or preferably 3Lz as well. If not, the combo is useless...

Tara's hip was damaged mostly because she had weird technique (from learning to jump on rollerblades) and kept doing combo over and over again. Mao's been doing 3L combos and 3As for a long time and she hasn't suffered any big injury... Plus she's been working with Weider on balancing her body strenght more. I don't think it would be dangerous for her, just pretty useless in the LP for now. Sad

I still think the 2 3As and 2 3-3s plan is pretty crazy. I just hope Mao's programs will be more-or-less ready in time for Japan Open and GP series...

_________________
Good luck, Mao!


Last edited by inskate on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong link, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:09 am

clovera wrote:
The FS layout is definitely very...risky, but I can sort of see the importance of trying it anyway every competition - there's been multiple examples over the last couple of seasons where a skater opts for the easier jump layout early on in the season and struggles later on when they finally add, for example, the quad into their repertoire when Nats or Worlds rolls along. Mao doesn't seem to be affected by this too much (she always had at least one or two visually clean free skate performances every season regardless of the planned elements) though, as long as she feels confident and had ample time to train.

ITA...But I also agree with everybody who've said Mao doesn't need such layouts to win. That's the point...I think if Mao and Nagakubo are really going to go with the layouts he's been mentioning, I don't think they're aiming to win that much next season.

Nagakubo's said already that correcting her jumps will take some years, Mao's aware of it too and says she's trying not to feel hasty. They're targetting Sochi, not for the seasons in between.

It says in the article that Mao's still not doing well with her lutz, and there's a quote from Nagakubo about it. He says 'It's only natural that she's not good at it. She hasn't practiced it last season'. From that I imagine he thinks it's important for her to practice all the jumps every season from now on, and try to jump them as much as possible in competitions. I've had an impression that Akiko has a wide variety of jumps in her pros. Of course in cases when she's not in good condition or if maybe the podium or a ticket to a larger competition depends on it, she would perform only the jumps she's stable with, though.

I'm starting to think they really might be going for the layouts, at least during GP series, see how it turns out, and make final decisions for Nats and Worlds, consulting with the new main coach if she has one by then. I don't know if it's the wisest choice, but Nagakubo must have that sort of plan in mind...afterall, he did say he's prepared to be bashed when he took the job.

Btw, I was shocked to learn that Tara practiced her jumps on rollerblades! Yikes!!!
I sometimes go rollerblading, but the friction between the ground and wheels are so strong, totally different from skates and ice, I never thought that was even possible...

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Btw, I was shocked to learn that Tara practiced her jumps on rollerblades! Yikes!!!
I sometimes go rollerblading, but the friction between the ground and wheels are so strong, totally different from skates and ice, I never thought that was even possible...

Tara used to be a competetive artistic roller skater Smile They do the same jumps as figure skaters do, just the mechanics of the edge jumps are a bit different.

Here are some clips:
Tanja Romano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VmbVjNJq4 (Tanja's costume looks a bit like Mao's Masquerade LP costume at Worlds Smile )
Luca D'Alisera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip-eCbfpENc





_________________
Good luck, Mao!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : denmark

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:49 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
clovera wrote:
The FS layout is definitely very...risky, but I can sort of see the importance of trying it anyway every competition - there's been multiple examples over the last couple of seasons where a skater opts for the easier jump layout early on in the season and struggles later on when they finally add, for example, the quad into their repertoire when Nats or Worlds rolls along. Mao doesn't seem to be affected by this too much (she always had at least one or two visually clean free skate performances every season regardless of the planned elements) though, as long as she feels confident and had ample time to train.

ITA...But I also agree with everybody who've said Mao doesn't need such layouts to win. That's the point...I think if Mao and Nagakubo are really going to go with the layouts he's been mentioning, I don't think they're aiming to win that much next season.

Nagakubo's said already that correcting her jumps will take some years, Mao's aware of it too and says she's trying not to feel hasty. They're targetting Sochi, not for the seasons in between.

It says in the article that Mao's still not doing well with her lutz, and there's a quote from Nagakubo about it. He says 'It's only natural that she's not good at it. She hasn't practiced it last season'. From that I imagine he thinks it's important for her to practice all the jumps every season from now on, and try to jump them as much as possible in competitions. I've had an impression that Akiko has a wide variety of jumps in her pros. Of course in cases when she's not in good condition or if maybe the podium or a ticket to a larger competition depends on it, she would perform only the jumps she's stable with, though.

I'm starting to think they really might be going for the layouts, at least during GP series, see how it turns out, and make final decisions for Nats and Worlds, consulting with the new main coach if she has one by then. I don't know if it's the wisest choice, but Nagakubo must have that sort of plan in mind...afterall, he did say he's prepared to be bashed when he took the job.

Btw, I was shocked to learn that Tara practiced her jumps on rollerblades! Yikes!!!
I sometimes go rollerblading, but the friction between the ground and wheels are so strong, totally different from skates and ice, I never thought that was even possible...


thanks for the info, it'snice to know how mao is doing, even through it isn't always good news... i just hope mao somehow makes it if not in the beginning of the program then atleast at worlds...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:07 am

inskate wrote:
Tara used to be a competetive artistic roller skater Smile They do the same jumps as figure skaters do, just the mechanics of the edge jumps are a bit different.

Here are some clips:
Tanja Romano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VmbVjNJq4 (Tanja's costume looks a bit like Mao's Masquerade LP costume at Worlds Smile )
Luca D'Alisera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip-eCbfpENc[/color]

inskate, thanks for telling me about all this! I saw a lot of videos of artistic roller skating through the links you gave me. Alot slower than FS but the performances were all fun to watch.

I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't know anything about artistic roller skating. I didn't know they had competitions like that and that it's so similar to FS. But it did seem more difficult to do jumps and even spins in roller skates...It's more easy for me to see how it was all possible though, because they were in 4 wheeled skates and not blades. I remember that the wheels for my roller skates which I had when I was a kid were made in plastic. The wheels for the roller blades I have now seem to be made from rubber like material. That's why the frictions feel stronger than both ice skating and roller skating. I wonder what kind of wheels they use for competiton skates like these. But I guess the special rink for the sport helps out in softening the friction. I roller blade on asphalt roads in the park so...you can all guess why I was surprised about Tara at first. Sweatdrop

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 am


While I understand this logic of maximizing practice opportunities for Sochi, I don't understand why they need to include two 3A's in the LP. If she's doing the 3A in her SP, she's already doing two 3A's in every competition, which I think is enough practice for one jump. I also don't understand why the need to do two 3-3's so early when Mao has been strugging with 3-3 combos for a while. It's much more reasonable to try to first stabilize one 3-3 combo. Perhaps this is Nakagubo's way of allowing Mao to practice all her triples? But this can be done without doubling up on difficult combos and 3As. It would make more sense to stabilize all her triples before attempting more difficult combinations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2010-03-04
Location : The Far East

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 am

aoi88 wrote:

While I understand this logic of maximizing practice opportunities for Sochi, I don't understand why they need to include two 3A's in the LP. If she's doing the 3A in her SP, she's already doing two 3A's in every competition, which I think is enough practice for one jump. I also don't understand why the need to do two 3-3's so early when Mao has been strugging with 3-3 combos for a while. It's much more reasonable to try to first stabilize one 3-3 combo. Perhaps this is Nakagubo's way of allowing Mao to practice all her triples? But this can be done without doubling up on difficult combos and 3As. It would make more sense to stabilize all her triples before attempting more difficult combinations.

I think they feel there's a need to rush things a bit for Mao. Because of her age. Once you hit 20, your physical abilities start going down the hill like crazy. So I'm guessing, they do not want to make her do pros which are easier than last season concerning stamina. Don't know if this is such a good idea, though...the layouts worry me not becasue she'll need to start on everything at once, but because she'll need much more amount of stamina to skate them for sure. I hope she won't get injured or damage her health...if in anycase such tragedies should occur, I may have no choice but to think that all this was a bad idea. I hope that would never happen... Yep, Sadly

_________________

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
aoi88 wrote:

While I understand this logic of maximizing practice opportunities for Sochi, I don't understand why they need to include two 3A's in the LP. If she's doing the 3A in her SP, she's already doing two 3A's in every competition, which I think is enough practice for one jump. I also don't understand why the need to do two 3-3's so early when Mao has been strugging with 3-3 combos for a while. It's much more reasonable to try to first stabilize one 3-3 combo. Perhaps this is Nakagubo's way of allowing Mao to practice all her triples? But this can be done without doubling up on difficult combos and 3As. It would make more sense to stabilize all her triples before attempting more difficult combinations.

I think they feel there's a need to rush things a bit for Mao. Because of her age. Once you hit 20, your physical abilities start going down the hill like crazy. So I'm guessing, they do not want to make her do pros which are easier than last season concerning stamina. Don't know if this is such a good idea, though...the layouts worry me not becasue she'll need to start on everything at once, but because she'll need much more amount of stamina to skate them for sure. I hope she won't get injured or damage her health...if in anycase such tragedies should occur, I may have no choice but to think that all this was a bad idea. I hope that would never happen... Yep, Sadly

I'm also worried about injury. But injuries aside, I just don't think it's a very smart strategy. If they wanted to have a more balanced and harder layout than last season, why not just go back to her 2007-2008 layout? Why are they experimenting in a season that also coincides with rebuilding? Somehow, all of this just doesn't make sense to me. Whirly I know I'm being the mean critic here but I really don't want Mao's new season to mirror her previous one. This season should be a brand new start for her. Now, I am really hoping Lori or the new main coach can hold them back from going for these risks this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I think they feel there's a need to rush things a bit for Mao. Because of her age. Once you hit 20, your physical abilities start going down the hill like crazy. So I'm guessing, they do not want to make her do pros which are easier than last season concerning stamina. Don't know if this is such a good idea, though...the layouts worry me not becasue she'll need to start on everything at once, but because she'll need much more amount of stamina to skate them for sure. I hope she won't get injured or damage her health...if in anycase such tragedies should occur, I may have no choice but to think that all this was a bad idea. I hope that would never happen... Yep, Sadly

I agree with you Pochi, but I think one 3A is enough, cause it demands too much from her. It's not a matter of stop doing two 3As now and then getting them back. It's never do this type of layout again, cause she doesn't need it to win. Yuna (sorry, I must bring her) was OC with no 3A and only one 3-3. I don't believe the judging system will change that much from now on. If Mao can bring back the 3-3s, 3Lz and 3S, she just needs a more CoP-based program to get high scores.

If she can have her 2007-2008 LP consistent again, with a 3S instead of the solo 2A, and only one 3A, she'll be almost unbeatable.

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1294
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:02 pm

alyssa wrote:

If she can have her 2007-2008 LP consistent again, with a 3S instead of the solo 2A, and only one 3A, she'll be almost unbeatable.

I agree. Her layout that season was almost perfect. It's very difficult and balanced in terms of jump content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:02 am

Does anyone have a video or a gif of Mao trying 3A-3T? I've heard a lot about it but never saw her doing it.

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
sumin

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-10-05
Location : Suwon, South Korea

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:14 am

I would like Mao to continue doing 3 axels in her programs, just because she is a perfect triple axel's jumper. In comparison with the 3-3 combination her 3 axel looks more consistent, powerful and valuable. If Mao includes the 3-3 layout it will take time and physical abilities to stabilize it. I would prefer the strategy of the last year programs and if she included her 3S and 2A-3T it would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:25 pm

When is JOP? scratch

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2008-07-05
Location : Tokyo Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:14 pm

alyssa wrote:
When is JOP? scratch
October 2nd. Yep!

_________________
"She's like...a souffle on the ice." -Dick Button
☆ Mao-chan Supporter ★ ~真央ちゃん頑張れぇ~ ☆
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 pm

clovera wrote:
alyssa wrote:
When is JOP? scratch
October 2nd. Yep!

Almost a month away... Faint2
Can't wait.

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 518
Join date : 2009-01-08
Location : Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:03 am

kirakira wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66VwCsJXAos
Yey!!!! cheers Can't wait till it starts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldmao

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 am

is there also some online live video streaming?! or do I have to wait until someone uploads it on youtube or something?! Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1104
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 33
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:16 am

I'm so anxious! Panic! Panic! Panic!

_________________
Visit my youtube channel: Princess Mao Fan

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Japan Open 2010   

Back to top Go down
 
Japan Open 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2010 Japan Open
» Japan Open 2015 3 octobre 2015 Saitama Japon
» Japan Open & Carnival on Ice &Medal Winners Open 2012
» Anyone interested to go to the Barclays Singapore Open 2010
» Singapore Open 2010 - Journal (Right_sided_coach)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Competitions & Shows Discussion-
Jump to: