HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Nobunari

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2008-10-16
Age : 28
Location : Russia,Spb

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:08 am

I think we can make a thread in general news section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:28 pm

COHK wrote:
"
Oda revealed (part of) the programs of his last season:

FS: William Tell Overture
EX: the last sumerai

Both choreo by Lori


Thanks COHK.
It's gonna be his last competitive season ... Depressed Crying so sad in that he could've finished on worlds podium, and two times ... Bawling

I wish him the greatest last season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip


Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-11-27
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:19 pm

And speaking of Nobu... Happy birthday, Nobunari Oda!! Confetti

_________________
"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." ~Hebrews 13:5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan


Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:57 am

linglang wrote:
COHK wrote:
"
Oda revealed (part of) the programs of his last season:

FS: William Tell Overture
EX: the last sumerai

Both choreo by Lori


Thanks COHK.
It's gonna be his last competitive season ... Depressed Crying so sad in that he could've finished on worlds podium, and two times ... Bawling

I wish him the greatest last season.

Tell me about it! I wish someone would drill the Zayak rule in his head. The way he sabotages himself at times is heartbraking.

I am so going to hate 2013 nationals with so many guys fighting for Oly's spots and only three are available. Stupid, stupid ISU rule. Frustrated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
avatar

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:58 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_wkd0Mry9s&feature=player_embedded

Nobu increased the amount of off-ice training to improve stamina for the latter half of FS.

@3:11- his wife, Shin-taro and Shin-nosuke.  Adorable Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Hanoi, Vietnam

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:47 pm

http://eggplantgifs.tumblr.com/post/62785076550/nobunari-oda-with-his-family-x

I don't know that his wife is so pretty. And he's such a family man.

_________________
Even when you have raised up the temperature up to 99 degrees, it is said the water can never get to the boiling point if you fail to have the last one degree get past 99. The thing that boils the water is the last one degree. [The key to a success] is none other than enduring that last 1 minute when you feel like giving up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2009-01-14
Age : 31
Location : MÉXICO

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:08 pm

pearlyriver wrote:
http://eggplantgifs.tumblr.com/post/62785076550/nobunari-oda-with-his-family-x

I don't know that his wife is so pretty. And he's such a family man.
Yes, his wife is very pretty, and they look so happy Wub  , just imagine the day we will see something like this with Mao`s own family Swoon 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
avatar

Posts : 785
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 31
Location : Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:50 am

chapis wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
http://eggplantgifs.tumblr.com/post/62785076550/nobunari-oda-with-his-family-x

I don't know that his wife is so pretty. And he's such a family man.
Yes, his wife is very pretty, and they look so happy Wub  , just imagine the day we will see something like this with Mao`s own family  Swoon 


And i didnt know he already has two children Mushy Love 

_________________
“To be able to grow and not be scared, the first thing you have to do is to experience anything and everything. This first thing you should do is have the courage to face your weak point. Then you will get real strength.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nobunari   

Back to top Go down
 
Nobunari
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Daisuke and Nobunari Oda's Public Practice
» Nobunari Oda is going to work with Morozov?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: