HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

an intervew to Žanetta Folle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: an intervew to Žanetta Folle   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 pm

hello everybody

i´ve just found this article in estonianˇˇˇˇ http://www.epl.ee/artikkel/581765

this is from google tranlator, just the Mao topic question
Žanetta Folle: Asada of Japan and I studied Russian language

Does your cooperation will continue in this year's world champion Mao Asadaga?

No, we had a contract until the end of the Olympic Games, we did all that planning, and get quite a lot. Won the Gold Championships, which was one of a very difficult race. I am very tired of this two-year, and Mao, who worked at Olympia in preparation for free with no rest days. May indeed work together again sometime in the future, but now I do not want to go back to Japan (laughs). I want to rest instead.

well is not much but i didn´t knew it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: an intervew to Žanetta Folle   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Thanks for the link. Very Happy I had a feeling she wouldn't stay around, so not that surprised to hear this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: an intervew to Žanetta Folle   Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Oh, that's just so sad... But very expected. She admitted that she was tired, maybe because it's hard to keep up with Mao? lol!

JUST KIDDING! I love Shanetta and I wish her the best. I hope she and Mao can really work again in the near future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: an intervew to Žanetta Folle   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 am

i was happy she had Nakagubo to coach her for jumps, but know i´m more happy because if not she would be alone for training everything.

maybe she should leave Japan?? don´t know... is like coaches are not able to go to Japan and there are not japanese coaches.

well i supose Mao can handle it well by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: an intervew to Žanetta Folle   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:59 pm

I really hope mao tries to think about the possibility of finding a coach abroad, I mean if there really is no coach available in japan then there is nothing to do about it, mao then needs to look for a coach abroad, and well this doesn't mean mao needs to move to where the coach lives it just means that mao will have the same kind a relationship she had with TAT with her new coach, which is to try and meet each other as much as possible like a part time coach which I personaly think is better then being alone!

mao has been trainning alone for to long already I mean after she splitt with rafeal she was trainning alone and when she got tat she again was trainning alone because tat didn't have much time for mao, and now this!! well no matter what mao is one of the best skaters in the world if not the best skater, so it shouldn't be diffecult to find a new coach.... I eally don't want to see her train alone again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: an intervew to Žanetta Folle   Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:41 pm

I didn't know Shanetta wouldn't be working with Mao at all this season. Since Tat is choreographing for her again, and is also going to be her "head advisor", I assumed Shanetta would be there too, demonstrating the choreography to Mao, and whatever other things she does.

Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: an intervew to Žanetta Folle   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Star85 wrote:
I didn't know Shanetta wouldn't be working with Mao at all this season. Since Tat is choreographing for her again, and is also going to be her "head advisor", I assumed Shanetta would be there too, demonstrating the choreography to Mao, and whatever other things she does.

Me too. I wonder who's helping her with the other elements besides jumps. Well, she's been world champion without a coach before, but she should not risk it.

"Beauty pleases the eyes only; Sweetness of disposition charms the soul" ~ Voltaire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an intervew to Žanetta Folle   

Back to top Go down

an intervew to Žanetta Folle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: General News-
Jump to: