HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Birthday video for Mao participators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Everyone who's submitted, check your email for a confirmation email! I should have sent an email to everyone confirming whether your files are working, etc. Can't wait to get the rest of the submissions!

chiyori, I sent you a PM Smile

Pochi, should I wait until I get more submissions, or start sending them to you now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tilitom
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm

I added my name to the list!!! Just sent my submission!! I hope it gets there on time. Thank you!! Sorry my message is short and i picked a random avatar!!!

New List:

alyssa
Aoi88
bellarina
bibi
chineseteacup
chiyori
clovera
ddmm
goldmao
hanatsuki
illani
inskate
jkblues
Ken Himura
Kesho:]
klarification
linglang
Luckyone
MikiAndoFan#1
mingming
Pochipota
polosatik
roma
sofia
Star85
sapphiresky
tilitom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:47 am

I just sent my submission. I hope I made it on time. So sorry for the delay as my work sked is making me crazy right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.casualdoodles.com
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 am

I'll send my submission too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:40 am

I just send my final submission to Mao's birthday video, sorry for the preview version and sorry for the delay, I know that is 11:38 p.m. in Tokio
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hanatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:16 am

Just wanted to let you know that I have just translated all 7 text messages bellarina forwarded to me, including yours, Ken, and sent them to PochiPota cheers

All messages are Great! Hopefully my translation could deliver them as well.
I will leave it to you, PochiPota! Hell, no! Feel free to correct mine in case you feel any unconfortableness with them. Thanks for your hard working!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:39 am

Great work, hanatsuki! Thank you for all your efforts! And thank you bellarina for compiling the videos sunny.

And a great big round of applause for everyone as well! (we'll have another round once the video's done Razz).

Go Pochi! Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 pm

HEY HEY HEY GUYS, HELP ME OUT! Cheering Cheering
I was very very busy and couldn't come here in a long time Yep, Sadly
Don't tell me I am out of this Frustrated Frustrated

How can I send this message to Mao?
Is a written text with an illustration of me ??? Thank you! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:

Send your message to ballerina or Pochi. Or that gmail address that's posted in this thread. You also need to include an avatar of yourself with your message. I think you still have time, though I think today's the last day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:03 pm

aoi88 wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:

Send your message to ballerina or Pochi. Or that gmail address that's posted in this thread. You also need to include an avatar of yourself with your message. I think you still have time, though I think today's the last day.

I will do it! Thank you aoi88!

Love Hearts Love Hearts I can't miss this Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I sent only a picture i drew of mao, and it's signed by me, should i still send the avatar?

Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 pm

I will send my LJ avatar ok?
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:45 pm

GUYS, HURRY!

Everyone sending text messages attach an avatar(over 300pix width and height / the bigger the better! It can't be any smaller than 300pix!). It would be best if it's a photo of yourself, cause I'm only making the video for the DVD for Mao. We can think about the one we'll upload on the net later on.

And even if you're sending a drawing or written picture message(must be over 500pix width and height), be sure to attach an avatar. If your messages are not written in Eng, please provide Eng translation.

Be sure to write your name(not ID cause it's for Mao), and your nationality, too.

SEND ALL YOUR STUFF TO maobirthdayproject@gmail.com via bellarina.
Please try to include everything that's needed. Smile

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:55 pm

BTW, please do not use Mao's photos or images for your avatars! They have to represent you, not Mao! Razz

Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:33 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
BTW, please do not use Mao's photos or images for your avatars! They have to represent you, not Mao! Razz

MINE WAS SENT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
GUYS, HURRY!

Everyone sending text messages attach an avatar(over 300pix width and height / the bigger the better! It can't be any smaller than 300pix!). It would be best if it's a photo of yourself, cause I'm only making the video for the DVD for Mao. We can think about the one we'll upload on the net later on.

And even if you're sending a drawing or written picture message(must be over 500pix width and height), be sure to attach an avatar. If your messages are not written in Eng, please provide Eng translation.

Be sure to write your name(not ID cause it's for Mao), and your nationality, too.

SEND ALL YOUR STUFF TO maobirthdayproject@gmail.com via bellarina.
Please try to include everything that's needed. Smile

Pochi, what do we do if we're not really comfortable showing pictures of ourselves?

Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

As it was mentioned somewhere ib this thread, a drawn picture of yourself, or a photo of your pet or something would be fine, too. Smile

Luckyone
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:50 pm

omg, i forgot it was today, i will sure hurry to send it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luckyone
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm

just send it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 am

do you think we (people who participated in the video) can get to see the final version that you'll send to mao ? thanks again guys for your work Smile !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
tilitom
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:16 pm

bibi wrote:
do you think we (people who participated in the video) can get to see the final version that you'll send to mao ? thanks again guys for your work Smile !!

hey folks, on september 20, i will buy a slice of cake and wish mao the best for the coming season (and eat the cake of course)...if you have time, why don't you get a slice too? we mao fans are scattered all over the world but we can be one in thought, action, and spirit!!! let's start this next olympic cycle united and strong!!! go mao!!! Cheering Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 am

tilitom wrote:
bibi wrote:

hey folks, on september 20, i will buy a slice of cake and wish mao the best for the coming season (and eat the cake of course)...if you have time, why don't you get a slice too? we mao fans are scattered all over the world but we can be one in thought, action, and spirit!!! let's start this next olympic cycle united and strong!!! go mao!!! Cheering Cheering Cheering

tilitom, why are you buying the cake on the 20th? Isn't Mao's birthday the 25th? Smile

Okay, I'm going back to editing your messages...

Btw, I'm sorry to everyone but I can't include your messages in the original language. My computer simply does not have all your languages, so I can't even see them correctly. I should've known this was going to happen. Sorry to have made you submit both in your own languages and Eng.

I will though, include all your Eng translations along with the Japanese translation, to make it look more international.

I'm putting all my free time into editing, but we have like 33 messages or so, and some still have to be translated into Japanese, and so, you can all imagine what a hard time I'm having here! Razz

Hopefully, it will all be finished by the 21st at the latest, and I'll send it via express mail to IMG with mingming's letter in it.

Let's discuss how we can let all the participants see the final version. I would very much like you all to see how it turned out.

And polosatik has designed a beautiful DVD label which I will print on the disk.

Okay, I'm going back to work now...I'll try to make something satisfying for all of you. Just wish I had more time! Faint2

PS:Figure_Skating_Love, don't worry, you've made it in time!

Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:56 am

Thanks for all your hard work, PPotanko!

In terms of showing the video to all the participators - I guess the easiest way to do it would be to upload it to some file-sharing website, and hand out the password by email to all the members who participated.

That being said, I do know that some members from this forum who couldn't participate would also really love to see the finished product.

If people decide that they don't want certain aspects of their submissions to be shown in the version that gets sent out to participators, I guess those aspects can be edited out. However, that'll end up generating even more work for the editors of the video.

Sorry I can't offer more practical suggestions - what does everyone else think about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iceskatingfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

Location : Somewhere drinking hot chocolate on a cold winter day =]

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 am

Hey everyone!

Unfortunately, I didn't/don't have time to participate in Mao's birthday video (I'm preparing for a big exam!) I like tilitom's idea of buying cake and eating it as an added celebration though Very Happy. I just wanted to say that it really warms my heart to see you all be such dedicated and caring fans. Using your time to do something like this for Mao is so great cat . It's so nice to know that there are so many people in this world who genuinely care about bringing happiness to others' lives I love you .

So a big thank you for all of you participating in this and showing Mao how much she means to her fans! Thank you!

Quote :
That being said, I do know that some members from this forum who couldn't participate would also really love to see the finished product.

I'd love to see the finished product, but I'm totally okay with not seeing it if it means more work for the editors! You guys have already done so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 am

lol! lol! Tilitom I loved your idea! I think I can eat a slice of cake for Mao ROTFLMAO

Pochi we appreciate your hard work very much! Thank you for all the dedication Wub

I liked chineseteacup idea, it's a great way to keep the video only for the ones who participated and for the ones on the forum who couldn't, they can let their names and we sent the code for PM, so we can avoid the lurkers. geek cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   

Back to top Go down

Birthday video for Mao participators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next