HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Birthday video for Mao participators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:45 am

So, everyone can send their messages and stuff to bellarina, after the 13th the text messages will be passed on to the Japanese translation team (mingming, linglang and hanatsuki), I'll recieve the other material from bellarina including video messages and start editing, mingming will write a letter to send Mao with the DVD and post it to me, when the Japanese translation is done I'll recieve them from the translating team with the original language messages, edit them as well and create the DVD & post it to Mao(via IMG) with mingming's letter.....is this the plan so far? Question

Oh and aoi, I do hope you can get in touch with Batsuchan! I hope she hasn't gone on a summer vacation trip or something. This would be so incomplete without her. Yep, Sadly

Mao's Guradian Angels (Facebook):To join plz contact me via PM
Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
JAPAN FIGURE SKATE FORUM: http://japanfigureskate.forumotions.net
Personal Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Of course you can still join, MikiAndoFan#1! You and inskate should check your PMs soon Smile That goes for anyone else - if you want to join, please do! It would be preferable if you sign up first, but if you're unsure right now/don't want to commit yet and then you decide last minute before the deadline to submit something, that's fine.

Wait, sorry, PPotato, I'm a bit slow today: do you want me to send only the videos to you, and the English translations of those videos to the translation team? Or should I send text messages to them, and videos + English translations of them to you?

chineseteacup, I think you're right! Right now the list I have says we have 28 people. (There are a couple people from this forum who didn't add their names to the list above but confirmed by PM they'd join). I'm not expecting a 100% submission rate - some won't submit, some will decide they don't have the time, etc so I'm guessing we'll have 20 something submissions. That would make about a 10 minute video, which is a good length, right? Plus like you said, Mao can focus on us more Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Yay! Thanks, bellarina!

Cheering

So all I have to do is write a message for Mao?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 pm

i wont be able to do it until 15 sept or so, i hpe i can join this on time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:52 pm

bellarina wrote:
Wait, sorry, PPotato, I'm a bit slow today: do you want me to send only the videos to you, and the English translations of those videos to the translation team? Or should I send text messages to them, and videos + English translations of them to you?

I think I'd better translate the video messages instead of the translation team. It's best to edit and translate at the sametime, because I'll be subtitling them. The translation team won't be able to figure, how short or long their translations should be due to subtitling time limits.

So, in a nutshell...

1. text messages in Eng or translated into Eng should be sent to the translation team
2. video messages and it's Eng translations should be sent to me
3. if possible I'd like the original language text messages sent to me as well, even before the translation team finishes the Japanese translation, so I can start thinking about how to edit them all in advance

jkblues, I'll wait for your message a little longer then. Don't worry. Just please tell me in advance if your message will be a video, audio, or just text etc.. Smile

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
So all I have to do is write a message for Mao?

MikiAndoFan, please be sure to send a photo or illustration or whatever image that will represent yourself along with the message. The image should be over 400px in both width and height. And please remember to write your message in your native language, and send it to bellarina along with and Eng translation attached. We want to give Mao clearly the impression that she has fans all around the world. Smile

Mao Asada Fan Forum YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MaoAsadaFanForum
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:21 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

jkblues, I'll wait for your message a little longer then. Don't worry. Just please tell me in advance if your message will be a video, audio, or just text etc.. Smile

well ill try to make a video,but im not sure if it will work but i think it will be a video mesage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 am

bellarina, I'll be abroad from 10 to 14, so I'll read your mail on 15.
But I'll start to translate on 15 and send them to PochiPota as soon as possible. Smile
And I'll send mine to PochiPota with translated messages. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 am

Updated list:

alyssa
Aoi88
bellarina
bibi
chineseteacup
clovera
goldmao
hanatsuki
illani
inskate
jkblues
Ken Himura
Kesho:]
klarification
linglang
Luckyone
MikiAndoFan#1
mingming
Pochipota
polosatik
roma
Star85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:55 am

Hi Guys, is it too late to join ?
I 'd like to send a tex message in Japanese. To Whom should I send it ?...if it's not too late.

Sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 am

Hi ddmm - deadline for submission of messages/videos/photos is the 13th of September.

I believe that bellarina is in charge of collecting the material. You can PM bellarina for further clarification Very Happy

Updated list:

alyssa
Aoi88
bellarina
bibi
chineseteacup
clovera
ddmm
goldmao
hanatsuki
illani
inskate
jkblues
Ken Himura
klarification
linglang
Luckyone
MikiAndoFan#1
mingming
Pochipota
polosatik
roma
Star85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:10 am

thank you chineseteacup !

Bellarina, I'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:02 am

Hi everyone!

I wasn't sure if I'd have time to do something, but my schedule cleared up a little and I'd like to send a text message. Can I join? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 am

Yay, I'm glad you guys are participating! Very Happy All you need to do is send your submission to maobirthdayproject@gmail.com by September 13th Japanese time according to the guidelines klarification posted on page 1. I'll sum them up here if that makes it easier for anyone else who wants to sign up still:

For messages/pictures/fanart: We'd prefer your picture to be over 500pix (both in width and height), but below 1500pix (both width & height).
--You can also submit a photo/avatar that will represent yourself to go along with your messages - that can start around a minimum of 300 pix (width x height)

For videos: We prefer wmp, mp4, and avi files.

If you're not speaking/writing in English, we'd like you send an English translation.

What needs to be in your email:
-your submission
-English translation if needed
-country of origin
-avatar/photo of yourself if you're including one
-whether you want it in the public or private (unlisted so trolls/random people can't find it) or both

Thanks everyone!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 am

bellarina wrote:
-your submission
-country of origin
-whether you want it in the public or private (unlisted so trolls/random people can't find it) or both

Everybody sending their messages in text, please do send a photo or illustration image to represent yourselves! The video will seem a bit dull with just text messages. If in anycase you can't prepare an image, please PM me and tell me to find something on your behalf. Or, you can simply send me the URL of a photo or illustration image on the net which you'd like me to use. But please keep in mind that the image must be over 300pix(height and width) in the least. More preferably over 500pix in the least. The bigger the better!

Anyway, text message senders, plz consider this avatar image of yourselves to be obligatory! It doesn't necessarily need to be your face. It can be a photo of your pet, or an illustration you like...anything. Smile

Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Can I send mine now?

cat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:35 pm

bellarina wrote:
Yay, I'm glad you guys are participating! Very Happy All you need to do is send your submission to maobirthdayproject@gmail.com by September 13th Japanese time according to the guidelines klarification posted on page 1. I'll sum them up here if that makes it easier for anyone else who wants to sign up still:

For messages/pictures/fanart: We'd prefer your picture to be over 500pix (both in width and height), but below 1500pix (both width & height).
--You can also submit a photo/avatar that will represent yourself to go along with your messages - that can start around a minimum of 300 pix (width x height)

For videos: We prefer wmp, mp4, and avi files.

If you're not speaking/writing in English, we'd like you send an English translation.

-your submission
-country of origin

Thanks everyone!!
Thank you lovely bellarina! I understand that my present is too big Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:25 pm

wonderful idea!!! cheers I would like to participate too! Wub If you need some translations in Italian or in Hungarian, I can help you too!

Actual list:

klarification
alyssa
polosatik
Pochipota
clovera
bellarina
Ken Himura
linglang
bibi
Sofia

Cheering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi sofia - I think there's a more updated version of the list. I've added you and chiyori to it Very Happy

Here it is! Updated list:

alyssa
Aoi88
bellarina
bibi
chineseteacup
chiyori
clovera
ddmm
goldmao
hanatsuki
illani
inskate
jkblues
Ken Himura
klarification
linglang
Luckyone
MikiAndoFan#1
mingming
Pochipota
polosatik
roma
sofia
Star85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh no! School started for me and I've been so busy that I forgot to reply.

Count me in!

New List:

alyssa
Aoi88
bellarina
bibi
chineseteacup
chiyori
clovera
ddmm
goldmao
hanatsuki
illani
inskate
jkblues
Ken Himura
klarification
linglang
Luckyone
MikiAndoFan#1
mingming
Pochipota
polosatik
roma
sofia
Star85
sapphiresky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 pm

chineseteacup wrote:
Hi sofia - I think there's a more updated version of the list. I've added you and chiyori to it Very Happy

Thank you! Daisies for you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 am

chineseteacup wrote:

Also, can anyone get in contact with Batsuchan? She hasn't been around the forum that much lately. She may want to get involved in the project?

Thank you chineseteacup for thinking of me!! And thanks to aoi88 for sending me a PM!!

I definitely want to participate, but unfortunately, I am so un-artistic that I will have to think of something else to do. Sweatdrop Sweatdrop

Thanks to all of you for organizing! flower

View user profile http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:00 am

Yay, I'm glad you can participate, Batsuchan and sapphiresky!

I'm so excited - we're starting to get our first submissions! A huge thank you to the translators and PochiPota for being so helpful Very Happy For now, everything is worked out and we're all set Very Happy

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Can I send mine now?

cat
Yes! Send it whenever you're ready. Smile

Last edited by bellarina on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Yay, welcome to the project, sapphiresky and Batsuchan! Cheering

New list:

alyssa
Aoi88
Batsuchan
bellarina
bibi
chineseteacup
chiyori
clovera
ddmm
goldmao
hanatsuki
illani
inskate
jkblues
Ken Himura
klarification
linglang
Luckyone
MikiAndoFan#1
mingming
Pochipota
polosatik
roma
sapphiresky
sofia
Star85
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 pm

chineseteacup wrote:
Yay, welcome to the project, sapphiresky and Batsuchan! Cheering

New list:

alyssa
Aoi88
Batsuchan
bellarina
bibi
chineseteacup
chiyori
clovera
ddmm
goldmao
hanatsuki
illani
inskate
jkblues
Ken Himura
klarification
linglang
Luckyone
MikiAndoFan#1
mingming
Pochipota
polosatik
roma
sapphiresky
sofia
Star85

Wow! What a list! I'm not too worried about the number of people joining now. I just hope PochiPota and the others won't be too tired with all the editing.

Also, if you can send your video/audio/message right away, then please do so! It would surely help. I'm sure we said that the deadline is on the 13th, but you guys don't need to wait until the actual deadline to send yours. Wink

Oh, and this is off-topic, but do any of you guys know what the Japanese fans are doing for Mao?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Birthday video for Mao participators   Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:19 pm

chineseteacup wrote:

Here it is! Updated list:

alyssa
Aoi88
bellarina
bibi
chineseteacup
chiyori
clovera
ddmm
goldmao
hanatsuki
illani