HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Satoko Miyahara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Satoko Miyahara    Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:41 am

Abdiel wrote:

I love Joe Hisaishi's compositions, and I was really glad Taka skated to Nausicaa last season! Lovely to hear someone else is skating to a Hisaishi piece! And I'm currently daydreaming of Mao skating to one of them, maybe Chihiro's waltz? Cloud 9

Also, Satoko qualified for the Junior Grand Prix final! [Elena Radionova too!] Good luck!

This is great news. It would be amazing if she'll manage to medal at GPF cheers . And Elena for the win of course, Cheering I love this girl. Wub

One of my favourite Hisaihi's work is "The rain". I'd love to see mao skating to this especially the ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07bVnI7Ra30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Satoko Miyahara    Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Abdiel wrote:

I love Joe Hisaishi's compositions, and I was really glad Taka skated to Nausicaa last season! Lovely to hear someone else is skating to a Hisaishi piece! And I'm currently daydreaming of Mao skating to one of them, maybe Chihiro's waltz? Cloud 9

Also, Satoko qualified for the Junior Grand Prix final! [Elena Radionova too!] Good luck!

This is great news. It would be amazing if she'll manage to medal at GPF cheers . And Elena for the win of course, Cheering I love this girl. Wub

One of my favourite Hisaihi's work is "The rain". I'd love to see mao skating to this especially the ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07bVnI7Ra30

A selection of Hisaishi compositions would be nice sunny It'll be fun to day dream about it... unless it comes true! Now that I think about it, I can also visualize Kanako skating to Ponyo. Too sweet!

Satoko Miyahara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: